abovetopscret.com, Project SERPO, Project Camelot, Project Avalon

abovetopscret.com EXPOSED!!!!

I did notice the sites were down earlier - did your server take them down due to this letter they received, and, if so, are they THAT misinformed about copyright law? At what point does this 'attention' from ATS cross the line to internet harrassment, which is now prosecutable by law (at least in the U.S.)?
Oh - and I just noticed that the law firm listed its site as www.mofo.com --- how appropriate. =)

Russ said:
LOL @ mofo :lol:
You couldn't make it up... ;)
Yeah. I know. What had us in stitches was that the notice hadn't been up on the forum here for FIVE minutes before that guy was on the phone screaming that he was getting "death threats" because we exposed him!!!

Well, of course we know that is just a slimy lawyer tactic of intimidation. But it WAS funny! What's really fun is that this comes right at the time when our readership has more than doubled and we are facing the choice between paying for being way over bandwidth or getting a dedicated server. I guess that the universe does move in mysterious ways...

You know, I STILL can't believe that this has happened. I know I shouldn't be surprised but...

No one is going away.

This just goes to show how important the content is.

Don

MoFo is a heavyweight law firm. Sort of like the Mercedes-Benz of law firms. These aren't ambulance chasers.

Their meat and potatos are IP law and other big corporation stuff. Intel retains them, among others. They don't usually bother with harassment suits, but as long as your coin is good (and plenty), they'll do whatever you want.

Whoever is behind this has a lot of coins to throw around.

John Chang said:
MoFo is a heavyweight law firm. Sort of like the Mercedes-Benz of law firms. These aren't ambulance chasers.

Their meat and potatos are IP law and other big corporation stuff. Intel retains them, among others. They don't usually bother with harassment suits, but as long as your coin is good (and plenty), they'll do whatever you want.

Whoever is behind this has a lot of coins to throw around.
Just more evidence that the 'blokes' at Above Top Secret aren't civilian citizens just wanting to 'talk about stuff'. It's not usual for such people to expose themselves so obviously - I wonder what is really behind all of this activity? Certainly there are ways to interfere with the dissemination of information that could draw less attention than this 'grandstanding'. Very odd indeed.

Getting people involved in law suits can be a deliberate trap too, because of the resources necessary to fight them. Wasn't there a recent spate of litigation amonst members of the 9/11 truth movement?

Tends to be a real expensive pot hole to fall into. I hope this doesn't mean a 'win' for COINTELPRO.

Curious, indeed. Apparently, there is something in the story that inspires a lot of fear. As anart's post above seemed to imply, what do they possibly hope to gain by taking this course of action??? Measured against what they stand to lose by drawing so much attention to themselves and their behavior, especially.

I just flew in today so I am totally oblivious to what's actually involved, but my interest has definitely been piqued. ATS would seem to be shooting themselves in the foot... I look forward to trying to puzzle out what could be so important to them.

Read the abovetopsecret and project SERPO threads for some other background data (we were just getting warmed up on those).

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=626
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=523

What I think is that this Wayne Jaeschke never intended for us to see his letter much less publish it. He probably just figured that he could do the coercion number on the server people, they would delete the articles, and that would be that. We would only be told that a complaint about the "copyright" had been received from ATS and that was why they were removed. I suspect that he was depending on the psychopath's ability to "terrorize" the prey when he contacted the server people.

You can read a letter from the same guy on the SERPO thread. This was sent to me by Bill Ryan and when I put it up, I blacked out the guy's name and email addy because I figured that it was the polite thing to do since it hadn't been sent to me and I didn't even know that it was true that this fancy (and expensive) law firm was actually ATS's. Actually, there was still a small window of doubt in my mind that ATS was as well backed and funded as my speculations suggested. I was leaving it "open," so to say. I also had the suspicion that Ryan was sending it to me hoping that I would publish it WITH the name exposed, so that Jaeschke could deny that he was in anyway associated with ATS, could threaten to sue me for defamation or something.

In short, I figured it was a kind of "bait."

Now, of course, after this attempted "stealth attack," Jaeschke has been completely exposed, declaring his firm as THE ATS firm... I say "stealth" because we have never received anything other than the ridiculous coercive threats from the 3 Amigos. There has been no official letter to us personally from an atty. They already knew that we knew the law and we would laugh at the ridiculous claims they were making. That this Jaeschke guy actually makes the same claims AS AN ATTORNEY - when he has to know how ridiculous they are - suggests a lot about him.

Put together with the letter Ryan sent, it all leads me to think that Ryan himself was on the list of recipients that he removed, because they are all playing this game together.

That means that an attorney with a respectable law firm in McLean VA, is personally and intimately involved in the abovetopsecret.com "game" of creating and disseminating disinformation, coercion and intimidation. Hmmm.... wonder if that is legal?

Thank you for the backup-info, Laura. It's 1:30AM here now, so I'll come back tomorrow to join in the fun. :)

I happened to be posting something when SOTT went off-line, so I kept tabs on the site and saw the original post with the legal document as it came on. When I read the last paragraph regarding the prohibition on making the letter public, which struck me as odd, it became obvious that something would be hitting the fan. I'm sure the senders of the letter did not expect it to be posted, and its obvious they have someone constantly on the "guest list" here.

When you crash the psychopath's program the first thing the psychopath thinks is that you have now set an example for others. Psychopaths are incerdibly insecure and when events start veering from their control they tend to lose it (images of Hitler's, Nero's and W's tirades fit here). They are probably in some war council even as people keep posting on this thread.

To me this (the ability to employ top-level corporate lawyers) pretty much makes it obvious that profit is NOT their prime motive, although they probably wanted people to think so (after all the drive for profit is considered justified in capitalist culture even if not legit).

They obviously do feel threatened by the contents of SOTT, but I think the most immediate threat to them is the fact that SOTT is not only willing to fight back (and hence set an example), but does so in a manner apparently unpredictable to them. They are probably also afraid that if they come down hard they will reveal the Emperor has no clothes for all those others they steamrolled to see. Money helps, but it is not enough, and if they go too far too fast they can loose enough of their audience support to be revealed as nothing but a militant group of media terrorists. If such an image become widely revealed they can even have a large number of angry hackers on their tails. I do believe they may be starting to panic.

EsoQuest said:
When I read the last paragraph regarding the prohibition on making the letter public, which struck me as odd, it became obvious that something would be hitting the fan.
Yeah, I read that little blurb carefully. It says, basically, that "unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose..."

Since the email was about us, our site, etc, I think we fall under the classification of "authorized to receive for the addressee." So, reading the sentence exactly as it is written it says "If you ARE the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee) then you CAN use, copy or disclose." Certainly, no blanket restriction on using, copying or discloseing was included in those terms, merely a qualification as to WHO could do those things.

Anyway, the Flying Fish article is still flying around the net and what is certain is that this ATS gang have proven our points about their own activities as well as the significance of the Pentagon Strike event. It IS the "smoking gun" of 911.

We also know that they are constantly lurking here... which means we occupy a large space in their awareness.

I'm loving it - perfect example of COINTELPRO at a time when those who are willing to learn are paying attention. Perfect synchronicity.

Here is the notice we have placed on the Signs Page:

Signs Under Attack! abovetopsecret.com EXPOSED!!!

Some of you may have noticed that Signs of the Times was down three times today. This was a result of threats by abovetopsecret.com's attorney to our website host. It seems that abovetopsecret.com finally could no longer stand the negative attention they were getting from our exposure of them as a probable CoIntelPro operation, initially in the form of Joe Quinn's article:

Evidence That a Frozen Fish Didn't Impact the Pentagon on 9/11 - and Neither Did a Boeing 757

which was an analysis of the "catherder" article on abovetopsecret.com which essentially was support for Bush and the Neocon's conspiracy theory about the events of September 11.

After removing this "offending material", we published the letter from abovetopsecret.com's attorney on our forum. Within FIVE minutes, the Signs page was taken down again by the website host. When we called our server to ask "what now," we were informed that abovetopsecret.com's attorney had called again and was claiming that in the five minutes the forum posting was up, he had already received death threats because we had published his name and location! (which, incidentally, is freely available on the web.) We were forced to remove that information also, but you can read it here.It seems that abovetopsecret.com's attorney is also well-versed in the tactics of CoIntelPro.

As anyone who is familiar with copyright law knows, our rebuttal of the 'Catherder' article is perfectly legal under standard copyright law. However, abovetopsecret.com, like Bush and the Neocons, make up their own laws and enforce them with intimidation and bogus threats from their 'hired-gun' attorney. As Laura has chronicled on her blog, abovetopsecret.com's urgent demands that we remove this article because it was a violation of their "creative commons" copyright was absurd and simply evidence of their position as an active cointelpro/psy-ops propagator on the internet. It isn't copyrights that abovetopsecret.com is concerned about, it is google bombing and running psy-ops. And now, they have proven it.

This action also is highly suggestive of the idea that the Pentagon issue is a LOT more sensitive than anyone has thus far suspected! Do take note of THAT!

We hope that everyone who reads this will spread this information far and wide because these people are covert Bush supporters, Cyber Nazi Brown Shirts.

Don't worry, there will be lots more information on this matter available soon and we will keep our readers updated. Check back regularly, and it will help a LOT if you can find some spare change to put in the legal defense kitty.

Thanks from the SOTT Team.
Fact is, we really DO need to beef up our legal defense fund because things are probably not going to lighten up. I've been corresponding with quite a few other journalists behind the scenes, discussing the cointelpro problem and a lot more people are becoming aware. We've been dealing with it for 14 years, which suggests that our "take" on the whole UFO issue is probably "on the money" and that's why they started on us so early in the game.

What this really amounts to is journalistic suppression and censorship. The ability of every journalist to investigate and expose wrong-doing is threatened by this action and we will fight it as long as we have the funds and capability to do so. We already pay huge server/internet fees just to keep the site up and running with a modicum of protection and we have learned a few things in the years we've had to deal with scumbags like the ATS Neocon gang. But in the end, they have the money behind them: a One BILLION dollar Pentagon contract, I believe. So we hope that all our readers and forum members can start putting some bux behind us and those other journalists we support and represent so that you all can continue to have access to absolutely the best news site on the web. Spreading the word far and wide helps also. We can't fight without the reader's support, so please stand with us now!!!

Laura said:
We also know that they are constantly lurking here... which means we occupy a large space in their awareness.
It reminds me of the following quote from Protocols of the Pathocrats:

Protocols No.5.11 said:
[T]o sow discord in all parties, to dislocate all collective forces which are still unwilling to submit to us, and to discourage any kind of personal initiative which might in any degree hinder our affair. THERE IS NOTHING MORE DANGEROUS THAN PERSONAL INITIATIVE: if it has genius behind it, such initiative can do more than can be done by millions of people among whom we have sown discord.
One thing I noticed about these Protocols is that on occasion they dare express what is dangerous to THEM, and that is highly useful stuff to know.

Back
Top Bottom