Air France Flight 447 Disappears?

Re: Air France Plane Goes Down Over Atlantic

anart said:
I just find it interesting since they have so many angles so nailed down, and for so long, that they'd just leave this one to the last minute...

Indeed, but then again, I suppose the topic of cometary bombardment is one of, if not THE least controllable angle! I suppose we can be glad, in a strange sort of way, that there is at least one recurring part of life on planet earth that is not totally under their control

Perceval said:
Indeed, but then again, I suppose the topic of cometary bombardment is one of, if not THE least controllable angle! I suppose we can be glad, in a strange sort of way, that there is at least one recurring part of life on planet earth that is not totally under their control

Good point - imagine the kind of horror they could farm over a million years without Earth's periodic cleansing?

Just to get an idea of a sampling of what people think, I've been mentioning an exploding meteor as a possible reason for the plane disappearing and boy-oh-boy, the blank looks I get back from people. Most I've spoken with view this possibility as sheer fantasy. Even the thoughts of planetary bombardment appears to be out of reach to almost all I speak with. Many see me as that crazy minded loony... They will not even consider the idea that this BBM is a moving target... FWIW...
:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Al Today said:
Just to get an idea of a sampling of what people think, I've been mentioning an exploding meteor as a possible reason for the plane disappearing and boy-oh-boy, the blank looks I get back from people. Most I've spoken with view this possibility as sheer fantasy. Even the thoughts of planetary bombardment appears to be out of reach to almost all I speak with. Many see me as that crazy minded loony... They will not even consider the idea that this BBM is a moving target... FWIW...
:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Maybe what most people think of as a meteor would be a small grain of sand sized thing that quickly burns up as it enters the atmosphere. So in their mind they could be wondering how an exploding bit of sand could bring down a plane. But if you’d suggested to them something much bigger like a small comet or an asteroid exploding like an atom bomb, would they have thought more about it?

Peam said:
Maybe what most people think of as a meteor would be a small grain of sand sized thing that quickly burns up as it enters the atmosphere. So in their mind they could be wondering how an exploding bit of sand could bring down a plane. But if you’d suggested to them something much bigger like a small comet or an asteroid exploding like an atom bomb, would they have thought more about it?

Not necessarily, I have also surveyed a few for responses and even with mentioning the Tunguska event that a friend of mine is aware of, he still thought I was crazy for even suggesting that is what may have happened to the plane. Denial runs deep.

Reminds me of:

We have recently been re-watching the X-Files from the beginning. The other night in an episode where "Voo Doo" is the main topic, Scully gets punctured by a thorn that was on a vine wrapped around her car's steering wheel. Just previously, she had detected a toxic agent in a body she examined. Even with this knowledge of the toxin, her disbelief in "Voo Doo" was so strong that she did not even test the thorn for toxicity. She had so marginalized the concept that she could not even access her normal good sense and was later affected by this toxin.

Perceval, sorry about that confrontational tone in my first post of this thread.

FWIW all the normal theories in aircraft accidents does not seem to fit this particular accident.

There were reports of other aircraft in the vicinity, one about 10 mins behind AF 447 (about 80 miles) at the same flight level and another a couple of minutes ahead at 37,000ft (2000ft above AF 447) but I am unable to find the exact details of airline and flight numbers.

I tried looking at scheduled deparutes out of Rio de Janeiro-Galeão International Airport but the website is not in English. I then looked at Air France scheduled departures out of Rio and only found one which was AF 443 which departs about 3 hours ahead of AF 447.

What I am thinking is that if there were other flights close by (say within 100 miles or less of AF 447) they would be affected too. The Spanish pilot that reported the white streaking light was by all accounts almost 2250km away.

gcmap

So all this reports of other aircraft in the vicinity are faked perhaps.

Perceval said:
Indeed, but then again, I suppose the topic of cometary bombardment is one of, if not THE least controllable angle!

FWIW, I thought that the first few noticeable cometary impacts might be blamed on terrorists, thus giving the PTB a short window of opportunity in getting the "useless eaters" emotionally distracted (those durn Muslims...gotta kill 'em all before they kill us!) while world populations dwindle due to an engineered flu epidemic...and God knows what else. Could it be that the PTB are behind schedule? On the other hand, maybe all is going according to schedule...just not necessarily the 3D PTB's schedule?

Perceval said:
I suppose we can be glad, in a strange sort of way, that there is at least one recurring part of life on planet earth that is not totally under their control

Yup. Perhaps even 4D STS can't predict the exact day and hour due to their wishful-thinking. Looks like their 3D minions might have their hands full if the flu epidemic and other means don't succeed in curtailing an angry populace who are gonna demand some answers should the comets really start to hit.

Just some speculation. Interesting times ahead...don't know if I'll check out sooner or later. Either way, I'm grateful to have discovered the C's and SOTT.

NormaRegula said:
Perceval said:
Indeed, but then again, I suppose the topic of cometary bombardment is one of, if not THE least controllable angle!

FWIW, I thought that the first few noticeable cometary impacts might be blamed on terrorists, thus giving the PTB a short window of opportunity in getting the "useless eaters" emotionally distracted (those durn Muslims...gotta kill 'em all before they kill us!) while world populations dwindle due to an engineered flu epidemic...and God knows what else. Could it be that the PTB are behind schedule? On the other hand, maybe all is going according to schedule...just not necessarily the 3D PTB's schedule?

I was thinking the exact same this morning....could it be that the usual suspects the PTB bring up (Iran et al) would be blamed for the 'nuke' going off somewhere? I wonder if there is a link between the saber rattling and frequency of cometary activity?? i.e. the ptb up the anti (they have nukes!) if they know theres a swarm near by?

Could it be this unpredictability that reveals the man behind the curtain?

Vulcan59 said:
There were reports of other aircraft in the vicinity, one about 10 mins behind AF 447 (about 80 miles) at the same flight level and another a couple of minutes ahead at 37,000ft (2000ft above AF 447) but I am unable to find the exact details of airline and flight numbers.

That is very odd.....if they where that close they would have been effected osit.
Appart from the possibility that those other flights where faked or just covered up, could it be (and this may be a little over paranoid) we're missing two more flights? If they where near empty crew/passanger lists could have been moved to flight 447?

RedFox said:
NormaRegula said:
Perceval said:

I was thinking the exact same this morning....could it be that the usual suspects the PTB bring up (Iran et al) would be blamed for the 'nuke' going off somewhere? I wonder if there is a link between the saber rattling and frequency of cometary activity?? i.e. the ptb up the anti (they have nukes!) if they know theres a swarm near by?

Could it be this unpredictability that reveals the man behind the curtain?

Vulcan59 said:

That is very odd.....if they where that close they would have been effected osit.
Appart from the possibility that those other flights where faked or just covered up, could it be (and this may be a little over paranoid) we're missing two more flights? If they where near empty crew/passanger lists could have been moved to flight 447?

Another thought struck me this morning as I was feeding the doggie: What if the current 'nuclear test' in N Korea was actually another tunguska like explosion?

Could that be another reason for the recent classification of rock fragments from space, and partly reason why the PTB arn't focusing more on it in the media?

If I'm wandering too far a field, let me know. :/

Vulcan59 said:

Well I found the flights....I think

Following the report you linked to....

In addition to Flight 447, Air France had four other Paris-bound flights that left in the same broad time frame from that part of the world, according to an airline spokesman. One flight left Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, at 4:20 p.m.

Flight 443 like you mentioned _http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByFlight.do?id=161158569&airlineCode=AF&flightNumber=443

At that same moment, another Air France flight left nearby Sao Paulo.

A third Air France flight left Buenos Aires, Argentina, at 5:50 p.m.,

Couldn't find this, there appears to be no flights from Argentina (any of the airports) to France on sunday....I even looked at the arrivals in France the next day but can't see anything matching so far (I only looked between 10am and 2pm for arrivals)
_http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByAirport.do?airport=(CDG)+Charles+De+Gaulle+Airport%2C+Paris%2C+FR&airportQueryDate=2009-06-1&airportQueryTime=-1&airlineToFilter=&airportQueryType=1&x=17&y=2

A final Air France flight left Sao Paulo at 7:10 p.m.,
Flight 459 _http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByFlight.do?id=161158207&airlineCode=AF&flightNumber=459
actually left at 7.30pm, 20 minutes late

If you want to use that site to look further back in time (as there is no option to do so), just set the date to yesterday, then edit the URL to change the date
_http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByAirport.do?airport=(GIG)+Galeao+Antonio+Carlos+Jobim+Intl%2C+Rio+De+Janeiro%2C+RJ%2C+BR&airportQueryDate=2009-05-31&airportQueryTime=-1&airlineToFilter=--+All+Airlines+--&airportQueryType=0&x=17&y=16

Hope this helps!

Ah thanks Redfox for that tip. I was using the flightstats website to search and also the airlines homepage.

Actually I was referring to a Lufthansa flight which was apparently ahead of Air France at 37,000ft. However if you look for schedule departures out of Rio by Lufthansa, there was none for 31st May!! There was one for 30th May but none for 31st May.

E said:
Perceval, sorry about that confrontational tone in my first post of this thread.

No worries! I know how easily buttons can be pushed in so many ways. Just keep on observing!

;D

noJoke said:

A condensed report has been compiled here

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/186672-Air-France-Flight-447-Destroyed-By-Comet-

Back
Top Bottom