Alex Jones - COINTELPRO? Fascist Tool?

alex jones and jeff rense

lesliek57 said:
OK Beslan school massacre: facts
I am of the opinion that the "chechen Islamic terrorists" are controlled by the same people who control the other "Islamic terrorists" that pop up from time to time to carry out some attack: certain sections of the CIA and Mossad or perhaps groups which could generally be termed American or Israeli because it is to those countries that they are at least loosely tied.

Of course, it is quite possible that if we really knew the ethos of the people behind these groups we would not assign any nationality to them but they work the global scene.

Basically what I am saying is that the "freedom for chechnya" campaign was co-opted by the phony "Islamic terrorism" brigade, and it is this group that was behind the Beslan massacre for one example. Just look to who the child-killers in the world today are and you get the picture.

Putin of course does not look a gift horse in the mouth and generally attempts to take advantage of the situation to hold on to Chechnya, but it is a double-edged sword, and the people carrying out operations like Beslan do so largely in an attempt to put pressure on Putin.

I wrote a bit on this in the third Litvinenko piece here:

http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/editorials/signs20061129_LitvinenkoAndTheApartheidStateOfIsrael.php

Joe

lesliek said:
I swear I'm not trying to spam but anyone have an opinion on global stockmarket drop today?
uh, what's with these distractions:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=5242&p=6
efields said:
OMG I just saw this. I had to share as its wonderful...have a laugh, and enjoy a little....Im on a list with Jack Sarfatti and he forwarded this...priceless...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ860P4iTaM

Its just too precious. Maybe you need to be cat lover..We are, we have 3.

I think the bottom line here is not necessarily what the government does and all that, but why they do it and how can they get away with it. And I don't mean in terms of their national security policy and ability to make things top secret, but as Laura said, deeper. And it's not just the system as a whole in terms of its structure, but how and why that system even exists and has existed for thousands of years.

An analogy might be diseases. It's not about telling the person "Oh by the way your liver is turning green!" - this is useful info, but in another sense, useless if you have no idea what the cause is. Then you start pointing out to the person that his liver is now doing other things besides its normal function, maybe it's starting to act as the heart or is trying to take over the heart - this too is good information, but that too misses the vital point - what is this disease, how did you get it, what causes it, and how to get rid of the DISEASE not the symptoms? Alex Jones is only talking about the symptoms and fighting the symptoms. For the most part, he is right about what the symtoms are, although he does tend to gloss over symptoms that might lead people to the awareness of the disease itself like Israel's Zionists etc. Sure America is highjacked and tyranny is creeping in. 911 was an inside job. The new world order is coming, religions are control mechanisms, etc etc. But again going back to the analogy of disease that infects your whole body, let's say you get a liver transplant and get a healthy liver put in. Instantly it is diseased again because the disease was still there and it is not centered in any area but is everywhere. So this would be the equivalent of replacing the government or causing a revolution or similar tactics - useless as the problem does not go away because the true nature of the problem is never understood due to being distracted by the symptoms.

I agree that paying attention to the symptoms is very important - but if that's only good if it is a stepping stone to finding out what the disease is, otherwise you're not any better off than someone who doesn't even see any symptoms.

So,
lesliek57 said:
1. 9/11 inside job
2. controlled demolition
3. Concentration Camps for American citizens
4. Building 7 eyewitnesses and audio of controlled demo
5. Loss of most freedoms (executive orders) etc...
6. Martial Law prep for America (Britian being the pre-cursor and test Co)
7. Big Brother.....bio-chips, x-ray cams.....chemtrails, vaccinations loaded with live cancer viruses, Let's see, have I missed anything?
1. Unusual bleeding or discharge.
2. A lump or thickening in the breast or otherwise
3. A sore that does not heal
4. Change in bowel or bladder habits.
5. Persistent hoarseness or cough.
6. Persistent indigestion or difficulty in swallowing
7. Change in a wort or mole.

Have you missed anything? Yes, those are all symptoms of cancer. Ask Jones what is the cancer of humanity, see what his answer is. Will he name one of the symptoms? Ask him what the root cause is of all of the above.

To fight the disease you have to recognize what it is, and to recognize the disease that infects humanity, as Laura also said, you just MUST study the true objective psychology - you must understand human behavior. And for that you must understand your own behavior, the behavior of others, what makes you and others susceptible to such a disease - what makes the mind docile and unable to combat this disease, why our mechanical nature and wishful thinking creates the door for this cancer to walk right in and literally infest us like a parasite and make us blind to the very agents of this disease - psychopaths. It is a known tactic for diseases to fool healthy cells into believing that the disease is a healthy cell as well - and as it is in the microcosm, so it is in the macrocosm.

But I don't mean to downplay the importance of symptoms because that's what tells you that you have a disease, and by looking at all the symptoms and carefully analyzing exactly what exactly happens and how it happens, you can begin to see the "big picture" aka the disease itself.

The fact that we are here and now questioning their motives as opposed to doing something about it means that we are fulfilling a function. That function is distraction. We bang away and with every nanosecond we miss the purpose for our being. We really do have purpose and the more we are distracted by material versus spiritual perspective and evolution, the more likely we lose by the attrition of time. Put another way, it takes 7 years to replace every cell in your body. I'm thinking here of "The Gospel of Peace of Jesus Christ" which really needs to be explored by each of us.

Hi Laura, Anart: I have come to the conclusion that Laura and anart are the same person. What are my facts? My brain has taken 2 + 2 and given me 5. That being said however...I thin anart is the masculine side of Laura.

My topic is: "Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive" (this turns into a question for the editors in time)

HEADLINE: "Bushgate and the collapse of the North American Union agenda"
Administration exposed

The person who says that if (A + B) statistcally and historically has always =ed (C) I can reasonably expect that if A and B are currently fact, eventually the odds are that C given enough time will be the final result . This theory doesn't allow for any other unforseen variables like time or other additional elements.

A rather obscure report on the local San Diego radio show "Rick Roberts am 760" yesterday , did a show about a tragic situation in Texas involving 2 border patrol agents named agent Ramos and agent Campion who in the line of duty attempted to arrest a convicted illegal drug smuggler who was in the process of coming from Mexico into the U.S. with a van containing hundreds of pounds (850) of marajuana. An altercation followed in which the smuggler realized border Patrol were on to them and ditched the carload and car of drugs and began to flee back across the border. According to the testimony of the two agents, both vetrans (one of which was due to be honored for their history of excellence in their feild) was that the agent Ramos ran after the armed (statistically they are always armed) smuggler, the smuggler turned to fire his weapon at the agent who was close to running him down. In the afternoon sunlight, agent Ramos saw a glint from the fleeing mans hand and fired his weapon at him to keep from being shot himself. The agent wounded the smuggler with his bullet in the butt. The bullet entered the illegal from the inside of his thigh (indicating he was turning to fire his weapon) or consistant with that action., lodging in his right buttox. Not stopped he then crossed into Mexico and disappeared. Agent Ramos and Compion (partners) filed their report which was procedure, despite higher ups advice, not to and impounded the vehicle loaded with marajuana. At this point they only had the criminal evidence and no suspect.

**** I have no facts yet on how this developed into locating the injured drug smuggler but someone managed to reveal his location to U.S. Attorney General and the Director of Homeland Security officials where AG Johnny Sutton contacted this illegal criminal and offered immunity to him and entry into the U.S. if he would give a false testimony created by above officials in order to gain a conviction of agents Ramos and Compion. Also the criminal was promised and received treatment for his injury at a Texas hospital by an American army surgeon.

A few weeks later Agents Ramos and Compion were arrested for "shooting an illegal in the BACK, not the buttox. For failing to file a report of the shooting (it had been buried by higher ups of the Border Patrol.) and on it goes. After the initial outcry from the wives and families of the agents and others they work with, the Attorney General, Johnny Sutton, adamently went forward without allowing the release of his evedence to the contrary but with assurance that he had more than ample evidence to justify this prosecution and secure a conviction. Because of his elevated position and longtime friendship of President George Bush Jr. and the Homeland Security Director Michael Chertoff, the trial went forward and without disclosed evidence, a conviction in the Federal U.S. court of 11 and 13 years respectivly . Both men after a rejected plea for reporting to do their time until after Christmas, turned themselves in in early December . Subsequently 2 or three petitions went out from the public and private sectors, to President George Bush himself, requesting amnesty and or release and each time were rejected by the President .

The suffering and attempts to appeal this malicious and disturbing injustice, by the families has been an ongoing but little publisized saga until about 3 weeks ago. Then, in a cruel twist of circumstancesand t against common protective custody rules, agent Ramos and Campion were deliberatly turned out into the general criminal population, many inmates of whom had been captured and detained by these very agents, and left to fend for themselves. Remember A + B historically = C Surprise.......Agent Ramos was beaten almost to death by several incarcerated illegals in the middle of the night and is now in critical condition in one of the nearby hospitals. As if this weren't bad enough, wives and young children of these agents had to sit by helplessly and hear of this ongoing perillous situation of their spouses without any reconsideration or compassion from the U.S. top Administration.

It was about a week ago now that a prominent U.S. senator (his name escapes me right now but I beleive he represents Arizona) began a ciongressional investigation into this crazy case and was also denied "sealed" evidence through stonewalling from the very top U.S. government and their staff. This goes all the way up to George Bush himself who , it is coming out now, participated in this outrageous victimization of the U.S. Border Patrol officers at the request and pressure of the President of Mexico. (do you see where this is going :} All the Senator was able to get to go forward and reopen this case were red tape and more lies. Surprisinly, instead of spinelessly retreating off of this investigation, this brave Senator went public, stating that if either of these agents were killed, Bush WILL be immediatly IMPEACHED. A few days ago, during the opening Congressional hearing , on the stand , Homeland Seurity Supervisors admitted they had lied to Congress in order push through the imprisonment of these two agents. (Begs the question doesn't it? Who is above them requesting anddictating this shamefull, third world country behavior,? Johnny Sutton is just the instrament ). Well............This infuriated members of Congress, who are now HellBent to digg all the way into this. and "go all the way to the top" to right this. The Top? top of Homeland security............isn't that pretty high already? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You can see where this may = C.. I also see it this way...........Bush and Co. have a hidden agenda which is to say the very least, complicated and multi- layered. There is so many things one would have to effect change on to create the comlete social and structural ( UN modeled) system needed for the implementation of a "North American Community". (A + B) one of them being complete and uncontrollable border anarchy. As we have seen, thousands of other sector changes all done under the radar.) C is usually the result when historically, if a juggler throws too many balls up into the air at one time eventually he will fail to controll his juggling and the lot of them will come tumbling down. We the public are officially told, and many Americans believe or are afraid to believe, that there is no covert activety going on to erradicate the U.S. and meld it into the NAU. This is all Conspiracy Theory. One of my favorite episodes of "I Love Lucy" was when Lucy got a job on an assembly belt of a boxed choclate factory. Her job was to take the conveyored individual choclates off the line and drop them into their slots within a candy box. She found out that one or two lost seconds resulted in a pilup and missed peices passing her unboxed. Try as she did (eating what she missed) she eventually resigned herself to the obvious, that things got out of controll and could not be repaired. The "House of Cards"............ QUESTION: Is this wishfull thinking or do you already see this potential for a Bush disaster..........read on................................it only gets better from here

Without knowing the minute details of all that has been disclosed in the last few days, the rest of the known discovery's include conclusivly that, U.S. Attorney Sutton is a close friend of George Bush Jr. He has been for years. The injured illegal and Johnny Sutton are childhood friends (which explains how he was able to locate him after he crossed back over into Mexico) #3. Bush called Minutemen "VIGILLANTES back last year. #4. (we read this all the time , you may not see this in yopur news) Every time pressure is put on Bush to seal and protect our borders, nothing is done but hollow promises and unperformed edicts. Then what little tolken, halfassed, porous fence is erected or unarmed, useless National Guard is put on the guard at the border, the President of Mexico screams and protests and our administration plaquates him.} Why does Bush jump for this guy???? we really don't understand the power structure of the relationship here,. you can skip this part if you like ................... Logic (that dirty word) would dictate we tell him to "go get screwed" if we were the all powerfull Pres.of the US , worlds most influencial and powerful leader. Living on the border in San diego, having traveled there hundreds of times and miles into Mexico, I can tell you that merging and harmonizing the US who follows published rules for law enforment and traffic enforcment with Mexico who 85% of the time pulls over luxury vehicles assumed to belong to "rich" visiting Americanos' in order to extort random (ly) large amounts of cash from them for non-existant traffic violations with the threat of incarceration in a run down, rat infested Mexican jail. is un logical and repulsive insane to any normal, American nationa;l. There can be no reason compelling enough to make Americans want to join and identify with a filthy, corrupt, cardboard shack ridden, impoverished , suffering third worl,d, backwards ,undereducated country. To accept the re-distribution of our county's hard earned treasury reserves, causing us to reduce our own standard of living for nearly every citizen,,,,WHO the HELL would take that deal Sorry, I can't wrap my mind around this idea. Not for any reason PERIOD..........This can only mean that it does not benifit us , cannot benifit us and only denigrate us Right????? I am always relieved to cross back over to the US after spending a day their. Gratefull and blessed. That is the reality of what is being forced on us. One small painfull piece anyway. You may have intimate knowlege of what I am talking about. No where in Europe has even come close to this hell except Naples in a much lighter way and Barranquia Columbia in South America.

#4. They now found the report WAS turned in by agents Ramos and Compion. 6. They found that this illegals wounds were only consistant with a left handed person turning around with extended left arm and hand in harmony of someome pointing a weapon and left handed. He is Left handed. This was according to a two day old report from the Dr. who treated the illegal here in the U.S. 5. FACT: Sutton gained control of illegal vehicle and did NO forensic test or even checked. The illegal ditched the weapon he must of used and claimed he had no weapon. Yeah right......but the bullit wound entry point is damning. 6. FACT: Evidence used to convict is non existant and they now admit they lied of it's existance 6.FACT The illegal was caught under Suttons Immunity entering the country again with yet another load of drugs. This bust was hidden and kept quiet. They found it classified by our gov. as secret.

In conclusion, it gets more scandillous by the day. There is no doubt Bush is complicit and it is getting a fair amount of publicity. The best part is that if they prove a Bush tie which they already have somewhat connected him in a personal way, thwe his motivaltions are directly tied into his CFR and SSP agenda and will become mainstrem news. Hope this could be the first card to fall.....What do the editors think. BTW sorry if you already know this info... online, I could hardly find anything ...oops I forgot....Bush, Chertoff Sutton andCheney and Rice called sudden private meeting before yesterdays Press conference on this new info, put on by Congress. Damage controll is the =C factor.

addendum to above report:

Yesteday in a seperate story, a emergency resoloition and reformed amnesty bill was moved to the front of the Congressional session for immediate passage. Don't know yet if it passed....Damage control perhaps?............................

respectfully
Leslie K

lesliek57 said:
Hi Laura, Anart: I have come to the conclusion that Laura and anart are the same person. What are my facts? My brain has taken 2 + 2 and given me 5. That being said however...I thin anart is the masculine side of Laura.

My topic is: "Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive" (this turns into a question for the editors in time)
All I can say, at the moment, is that there is copious photographic evidence to prove that this enormous, yet oddly intended, compliment is not the case. It will take decades, if not lifetimes, for anart to understand what Laura understands - just a comment to, perhaps, help correct your perspective on that. ;)

lesliek57 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about the above post (sorry ,no direspect pdouspensky) seems to perfectly illustrate your point. He is busy pondering peace and self realization while "Rome is busy burning". Yes I see your point socioAgapeOmnis but how do you know that I have not also studied and study humanpathos and behavior. I see perfectly why men of evil and greedy intent would want to murder maim , rob and disinfranchis Americans and others of their wealth and humanity. This is why I must validate their suspicious actions with tangible evidence of their vrimes so that I can take some protective (not passive) action to protect the best I can myself and those I love and am responsible for)

I cannot sit back contemplating the criminal psycology in our leaders, in denial of the threat, seeing evil and bury my head in the sand because currently it has not changed my daily reality so therefor it isn't real , FIDDLING WHILE ROME IS BURNING. The reality is that there is reson to questiuon those that are the stewards in charge of my country and our wealth.and resources. They have the ability to destroy my life and the life of my family and loved ones, and evidence suggest they are trying to do just that. I must find out as much about the threat 9/11 if done by my government threatens my security.and life.so as not to be taken unaware and unprepared when reality comes crashing in and will, I will dilligently stay aware and informed. the psycology and their motive was the first place I started. Then and right now I need facts that are verifiable so that I have a basis for any action I may deceide to fake against it.. When I have them, then I figure out a plan to do all I personally can to try to fight against it.

Now I am being told that I may not have, as I believed, the reliable sources of truth because my sources are working mouthpieces for those that represent the tvery threatI am investgating.

Leslie K

lesliek57 said:
How about the above post (sorry ,no direspect pdouspensky) seems to perfectly illustrate your point. He is busy pondering peace and self realization while "Rome is busy burning".
A strategy that makes sense to me is to find a balance between action and contemplation. So you don't end up acting out of ignorance due to not enough knowledge of what to do and how to do it and why, but also not end up thinking so much that you neglect acting and Doing.

lesliek57 said:
Yes I see your point socioAgapeOmnis but how do you know that I have not also studied and study humanpathos and behavior.
I don't know if you have, but I'm talking about the likes of Jones and what they say and do.

lesliek57 said:
I see perfectly why men of evil and greedy intent would want to murder maim , rob and disinfranchis Americans and others of their wealth and humanity. This is why I must validate their suspicious actions with tangible evidence of their vrimes so that I can take some protective (not passive) action to protect the best I can myself and those I love and am responsible for)
What's more tangible than hundreds of thousands of dead people in Iraq alone? Has anyone given you any evidence, tangible or otherwise, to justify such a mass slaughter? If not, then does this not clearly indicate the nature of who and what we're dealing with?

lesliek57 said:
Then and right now I need facts that are verifiable so that I have a basis for any action I may deceide to fake against it.. When I have them, then I figure out a plan to do all I personally can to try to fight against it.
Well refer to the above for an example of verifiable facts, but do you really wanna fake action against it or was that just a spelling mistake? Because ironically "faking action" is what the likes of Jones are all about.

lesliek57 said:
Now I am being told that I may not have, as I believed, the reliable sources of truth because my sources are working mouthpieces for those that represent the tvery threatI am investgating.
But perhaps it is not wise to believe that any source is a reliable source of truth but instead to verify everything yourself, do your own research. The whole point of all disinformation is to give you so much truth that you end up adopting the belief that it is a reliable source of truth - and end up being less critical due to that general belief and miss the crucial lies and omissions slipped in - all disinfo does this, some of the most obvious ones being religious holy books. Sometimes they don't even slip in lies if they can avoid it, they just omit very important info and focus on something that while may be true is not as important, and then focus on solutions that actually are not effective to combat the real problem because the real problem is never revealed.

lesliek said:
Not only, but it is pretty obvious that your discern-o-meter is WAAAAY out of whack!! Witness the following:

lesliek said:
Now, if you were really into doing research, you might have done some research on the website where this forum is situated. You might even have found your way from the SOTT page here:

http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/signs/index_user

to the sites index here:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/site_map_qfg.htm

where you would have discovered a LOT of material... that, after reading it, would have given you enough data to not make such bizarrely absurd statements. I'm not even sure if you realize how taken aback a WHOLE lot of people were reading that statement! And, I mean taken aback with shock that anybody could have access to so much data that could prevent them from making such an embarrassing error, and not have taken advantage of it.

Before anyone asks, just because I have a Polish last name does not mean I'm Ark. It would take me decades if not lifetimes of learning (actually better make that cheating) just to get a resume like Ark's.

lesliek wrote: << I cannot sit back contemplating the criminal psycology in our leaders, in denial of the threat, seeing evil and bury my head in the sand because currently it has not changed my daily reality so therefor it isn't real , FIDDLING WHILE ROME IS BURNING. >>

Hi lesliek. I commiserate with your desire to gather knowledge to protect yourself and your loved ones. No one here is "sitting back" or suggesting that you do. Firstly, I get the message from your words that you are very much afraid of what you've learned, and very much focused on physical, 3D concerns. That seems like a natural response -- a "shock" of sorts that I certainly went through myself (and continue to). But, perhaps there are higher concerns for your consciousness that your investigations can help with. Just a thought, but now, to return to your opposition to "sitting back" and "fiddling."

You are investigating but perhaps investigating all around the edges (the symptoms) and not the core (the cause, as Scio put it). Going round and round the edges is a circular path and, I think many of us have found here, quite frustrating. In fact, it seems to be the intent of the power structure that you do this, if you manage to reach a certain point of discovery. This "edge" works like a barrier. It appears that Rense and AJ facilitate this circling of the edge for lots of people, which works, ultimately, in the PTB's favor. We've done a lot of investigating around here and you can take advantage of its results. It sounds like you already have a grasp of the disease's symptoms, but trying to predict specifics of which one might flare up next, and what might happen next may not be the best use of time. Since you are investigating the threat to yourself and your loved ones, I suggest you turn your attention to psychopathy -- check out the reading list we have. If you come to same hypothesis, that it is psychopaths, a predator breed among us, that is the root of the threat, you may gain some protection in that knowledge, and especially if you network and communicate with others. That is DOing something. IMO, the promotion of false or incomplete solutions (like voting for Democrats, leaving the country, staging a revolution, giving to charity, going all survivalist, joining a church, calling out to savior aliens, etc.) is going to be limited, temporary, or just plain ineffective -- they won't stop the disease from spreading and threatening you again. Exposing psychopaths and getting them to stop feeding on us, now that's something, OSIT.

BTW, Scio, I really thought your post of 16:14:20 was very clever. Way to make analogy work. I'm going to use that next time someone sincerely asks me what I think is happening with the world. See? Networking in action!

This is an interesting thread. Not because ofc flying here but because all the rhetoric flying but because it adresses an issue I often think about. I listen to and read many alleged cutting edge websites and podcasts, etc. They all have a different slant/focus/flavor. Yes, Jones tries to come off as christ and he has a huge ego but so does most of america. I like what Jones does because it appeals to the common american mentality. I feel that this particular group of folks that run Sott have somewhat of a Utopian hope for humanity and that is commendable and very worth while. However, I feel Jones, whilw being Limbaugh's mirror is able to gain audiance in the states and is entertaining enough through art of imitation to pull a real audience. Is he a fraud/charlaton/cointelpro? I don't know. He does address issues that people need to be aware of in a way that draws an American audience. Somehow, even if flawed or compromised, I think he's what CNN and Fox news should be. Not that that's going to reveal the truth about reality but it is what it is. Until masses or the majority of people become willing to take responsibility for seeking truth then humanity will continue to be duped from all levels and sources of power hungry hearts. I have always had mixed feelings about the New testament text but one small piece I have placed faith in "seek and you shall find, knock and it will be opened to you." Certainly it's not that simple. I've come to believe it needs to be married to a large dose of intention and a whole ot of work. Of course, this describes Jones. It also describes me and many of you. What is it that produces a deeper understanding? Does anyone really know? Can you put it into simple words? I would like to hear them.

Back
Top Bottom