Alex Jones - COINTELPRO? Fascist Tool?

alex jones and jeff rense

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
There is only one objective reality. So, if somebody has one perception, and another person has a contradictory perception, they cannot really both be correct. They can both be wrong, but not both correct. So if they both just "agree to disagree" that's really nice of them, but that doesn't help either one of them get to the truth with respect to their interaction with one another. And perception is not opinion. Perception is what you currently perceive, but you can remain open that you are lacking data, or interpreting the data wrong and realize it. Opinion is more like concluding that this is what it is, case closed. In other words, it's like opening your eyes and seeing the color blue and saying "I see blue" but knowing that it's only your current perception. Opinion is like saying "This IS blue" just because it appears that way. There is attachment here, there is identification, and it becomes a stumbling block, an "obsession" as the C's would say.

Everybody has opinions, most of them being wildly different about the same "things" so clearly, most of them utterly wrong. On this forum we steer clear of giving any value to opinions. It's all about working together to collect data, and also working together to interpret that data. In other forums one of 2 strategies are used: either they argue and defend their opinions till they are blue, or they "agree to disagree" and say we all are entitled to our opinions, and leave it at that. Both approaches do not help anybody find the truth, so they are both worthless for a group that seeks to Know. No sacred cows, no bull. So if you are not attached to your perception and are interested in truth, consider the data and what is being said on this thread, and consider it critically. To me it seems like you are, in fact, attached to it, and this is evidenced by your posts where you seriously skew and distort data to defend it and as you say "maintain" it. If my perception here is accurate, it's not the end of the world, we all had our share of sacred cows, and although they're not easy to let go of because of what they are and how they work, if our drive for truth is stronger than our desire to hang on to them, we (through some discomfort and sometimes some serious pain, depending on the cow) can let them go. But seeking truth is not just mere curiosity in how things work, it does not come without pain and sacrifice and suffering as you battle your mechanical and programmed self. It's not inner peace as many new agers and others claim, it's actually inner war.
SAO, I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for sharing these words with us, and also express a few personal comments.

I am 25 years old right now and have been going through all this crap with attachment ever since I got my hands on a book titled "Total Freedom" (a collection of Krishnamurti speeches and maybe essays, i'm not sure) when I was 21. You are the first person I have come across that has described the way I feel about life pretty much to a T, as some would say. I have sooo much trouble going through this epic war of attachment...I think I'm going crazy sometimes.

In relation to the topic of this thread...Alex Jones, that's what got me here. I've come across SOTT before. However, whatever SOTT was talking about didn't register at the time because I was flying through so many websites trying to find out what the 'truth' was. I didn't know who or what to 'trust'. I got hooked on the 'peak oil' thing, but obviously you guys are way beyond that. This realization is refreshing.

I've only recently (about a month or so) been involved in any online forums. I don't know why, never found it necessary. Although, now that I think about it, I can relate to CC as far as being in a cube all day at work and trying to do something constructive, which only happened because all the entertaining stuff (jones, rense, & ruppert don't forget) was getting boring. I'm 25 years old and the thought of 'peak oil' scares the S out of me. I really bought into it to. I haven't even read any of the stuff you guys linked for CC to read, but just from a quick peak here and there I can tell something special is going on here at SOTT. I don't know, it's a different attitude or atmosphere or something.

My first post was on the www(d)gravel08(d)us forum, pretty much a few days after I saw Gravel debate with the rest of the democratic presidential candidates (end of April sometime). I did that for a little bit, but then seemed to lurk into peak oil territory once gas prices were entering the $3 dollar range. I hopped right onto the www(d)lifeaftertheoilcrash(d)net forum, after reading their breaking news section over and over got discouraging. The peak oil forum was a nice change of pace from just reading article after article of doom and gloom. Maybe the interaction that is experienced in the forum was what made it better? That way I could share my doom and gloom with everyone else that is sharing their doom and gloom? Anyway, I like to mix it up...so after a little bit of interaction on the peak oil forum, I decided to go check out, "that other site I came across once that I thought could be of actual value"...which is SOTT. So this is what brings me here to this thread discussing alex jones and jeff rense. This has been an excellent thread to read and feel like I can relate to CC after reading his comments. However in the end, SAO's comments above say it all...and I probably don't even fully understand it myself right now, even though that is how I feel. Is that weird?

hoangmphung said:
My view is that it does matter. It's true that the drive to seek must come from within. But for those who have that drive, if they encounter too much disinformation without being able to discern (which is the case for all who just start), they will never make it out of the maze. This is the point that Anart and others wanted to emphasize.
I feel like I’ve been running around in the maze for so long I’m getting out of breath and my legs are getting tired, too. Well, I don't have much else to say here besides, "Thank you...and also thank all of you for your individual, as well as, collective efforts here at SOTT."

p.s. I just read the rules after writing all this, but before posting it…and I have a question. I have a problem, but rule #2 prevents me from discussing...is there any way I can get advice? I feel like I am a psychological deviant but trying my best to get my head together. Is this forum a place for people like me who are just completely lost and trying their best to figure it out? or is it better that I come back once I 'fix' myself, if that is even possible?

yoyos said:
I have a problem, but rule #2 prevents me from discussing...is there any way I can get advice? I feel like I am a psychological deviant but trying my best to get my head together. Is this forum a place for people like me who are just completely lost and trying their best to figure it out? or is it better that I come back once I 'fix' myself, if that is even possible?
I think you can talk about what is making you feel lost and why you feel you may be a deviant without explicitly saying what kinds of things you are doing in everyday life with respect to illegal habits. Just the fact that you can say these things and ask for help means that you have gotten past a point that a lot people don't or can't get past. I'll say this, most psychological deviants would never stop to question themselves long enough to think their may be something wrong with them. You may just be someone who has been poisoned by a ponerized world.

Illegal pastimes and habits is not necessarily a sign of being a deviant, in fact, it can often be the exact opposite: the efforts of a normal person with a sleeping conscience trying to keep that conscience asleep in order to survive.

Nevertheless, as the rule states, we do not support or condone such things, and discussions of same generally tend to devolve into "but I had such a 'good' experience, it MUST be a good thing" types of claims. We ain't goin' there. However, you can certainly discuss your struggles with habits and dependencies in the context of seeking to be free of them.

My Experience on Sean Hannity's and Alex Jones's online message boards

As you guys know, I have posted to this SOTT forum lots of information about the connections between the "heroes" of United 93 (Todd Beamer, Mark Bingham, etc.) and the state of Israel.

Well, recently, I decided to enter the hornet's nest. I posted one of my Todd Beamer posts to the Sean Hannity message board at _www.hannity.com
For those who don't know who Sean Hannity is, Hannity is a right-wing talk-show host in the United States.

Within a day or so, the post was deleted, and I was banned from the forum. The reason given by the moderators for banning me: I was an "Alex Jones Troll".
Yes, that is the exact wording that the moderators used to describe me.

Well, given all that, you would think that Alex Jones's forum at _www.prisonplanet.com would welcome my Israel-related post with open arms. You would be wrong. Alex Jones's forum also deleted my post and banned me, all within one day or so of my posting to the forum.

So, if anyone has any doubt that Alex Jones is pro-Israel, that doubt should now be gone.

Sounds like they are pretending to be opposition while pushing the same agenda.

Very interesting!

Eric Hufschmid and some others have already pointed this out that Alex Jones' is a wolf in sheep's clothing, so your experience is a good confirmation that it's true. It seems like he's a Zio-lackey because he has denied Israel's role in 9/11. Here's an exposed thread on him:

_http://www.opposingdigits.com/alex/

kageki said:
Eric Hufschmid and some others have already pointed this out that Alex Jones' is a wolf in sheep's clothing, so your experience is a good confirmation that it's true. It seems like he's a Zio-lackey because he has denied Israel's role in 9/11. Here's an exposed thread on him:

_http://www.opposingdigits.com/alex/
Actually Eric was a little late on the uptake on that issue - that's been very well known for years and has even been coverved extensively on this forum. If you use the search engine, you can find out 'many things'.

Well apparently Laura didn't know.

kageki said:
I don't see how you made that conclusion. Aside from researching the forum on Alex Jones you might also search for Protocol 12, which is what Laura was alluding to. In addition, you also might be interested in searching Eric Hufschmid too.

Laura said:
Sounds like they are pretending to be opposition while pushing the same agenda.

Very interesting!
Well this quote made me believe Laura didn't know about Alex Jones. Seems pretty simple doesn't it and where in this quote is it alluding to something called Protocol 12? If I am wrong in my assumption so be it, but I fail to see why I feel being attacked for just pointing out the fact that well it's been pointed out that Alex Jones is a zio-clown.

I do know about the controversy on Eric himself. I know he's pointed out Laura as a possible disinfo and this is presumably why you SOTT folks seems to have a chip on your shoulder for me just mentioning his name.

The link I provided is to a forum that currently has an Eric Hufschmid and Daryl Bradford Smith exposed thread where they charge them for being Christian Zionists.

Is this good enough information for you people?

I thought I made a rather innocent post too.

kageki said:
Well this quote made me believe Laura didn't know about Alex Jones.
Her point seems to be that it's interesting that Hannity is involved, playing up the 'alex is evil' angle, while they are both saying exactly the same things. Anyone with two neurons to rub together can see that Alex is bogus.
kageki said:
If I am wrong in my assumption so be it, but I fail to see why I feel being attacked for just pointing out the fact that well it's been pointed out that Alex Jones is a zio-clown.
I don't think you were being attacked, but I could be wrong, of course. Yes, Alex is a zio-clown.

kageki said:
I do know about the controversy on Eric himself. I know he's pointed out Laura as a possible disinfo and this is presumably why you SOTT folks seems to have a chip on your shoulder for me just mentioning his name.
Not at all - lots of people target Laura and sott - usually with an agenda, but that's beside the point. We 'sott folks' don't have a chip on our shoulder at all, Eric has simply evidence time and time again to be extremely mentally unstable, a pathological liar and prone to violence. No chip necessary, he does it all himself. If you know about the controversy, certainly, you know that already, though.

kageki said:
The link I provided is to a forum that currently has an Eric Hufschmid and Daryl Bradford Smith exposed thread where they charge them for being Christian Zionists.
Well, again, that's been really obvious for a long time, so the real question would be why are the dastardly duo writing about it now (or recently)? It's not news to anyone who has been paying attention - and - quite frankly, what they write is consistently laced with errors, assumptions, and twists that lead the reader nowhere.

kageki said:

Hmm, it sounds as if you are offended, and I don't really see why that is, unless you are personally invested in Hufschmid. The 'you people' comment makes it sound like you are here, but you really don't have a very high opinion of anyone or anything here. So, why are you here?

I really don't think any offense was intended at all to you, it's just that Hufschmid is SO far down the ladder of credibility that if someone links to him or brings him up as a source of information, it's rather impossible to not say, "uhmm, do you know who you're referencing?" That's really all there is to it - nothing personal at all, because there are people who haven't had the chance to read other sources of information, so it's hard to see how 'off' Hufschmid is -just like there are people who listen to Alex Jones and think he is the end-all be-all - simply because they haven't been exposed to a bigger picture. Hope that makes more sense.

Kageki said:
That's quite an assumption. Anart clears that up in her post.

Kageki said:
Not for me. See, if you are going to bring up Eric Hufschmid here, you're going to have to understand that a certain amount of discussion has occurred already about him. It would be considerate to read what has already been discussed. Just posting a link and saying that forum exposes them as Christian Zionists doesn't really provide anything substantial.

Kageki said:
It sounds as though you feel attacked and you must defend yourself. That you assumed, based on a small reply by Laura, that she didn't know Alex Jones was a disinfo government lackey is where you went wrong. If you had spent any time reading the forum before assuming such an idea, you wouldn't have been as taken aback by anart's initial reply.

I downloaded the Alex Jones radioshow today (2007-09-25) and heard him say:

"You got to go on air and expose the 'space-beam people' that say particle-beams from space blew up the world-tradecenters. Its disinfo, its discrediting the movement, and I said;
If I go on air and I start spending my time discrediting this, its gonna give it attention and people are gonna go look at it and its gonna become a major issue. Well that very individual I heard on air saying "space-beams did it", saying "no planes hit" I heard wall to wall Ron Paul attacking out of a whole camp of people and I saw them do it simultaneously calling him a facist saying he is a rasist saying he represent evil.

I´we seen it out of a whole camp and frankly freaked me out to see them all activate at one and then I just think about it and it clicks and im like man I made the decision not to counter these people and now its grown.

Now they got government funded disinfo films out that the media will use to discredit us and I just... its just.. But at the same time I see all the success we are having" Alex then proclaim that he 'just knows' that Ron Paul 'is the real McCoy' .

Anart did clear it up and now I understand. I was a bit confused why Laura wouldn't have known so yes it was an assumption and should have known better.

I obviously went wrong just mentioning Eric first as you both make it clear. In the context I used it I think it was harmless and I also have no desire to defend him anymore then anyone else.

But it's also true Eric also endorses the global hawk theory which this website seems to endorse as well. So the mere mention of this would most likely elicit a similiar response here.

So I still stand by my analysis that the problem really was mentioning Eric's name, but yes my assumption was wrong about Laura's reply and that is why I said apparently.

Kageki said:
Was that your intention?

For the record, my comment was not intended to be a revelation of what I do or do not know/think, but rather to encourage discussion of the subject which is, as I said, interesting. As owner of this forum, I often do that.

Back
Top Bottom