Alex Jones - COINTELPRO? Fascist Tool?

My Experience on Sean Hannity's and Alex Jones's online message boards

Laura said:
Kageki said:
I thought I made a rather innocent post too.
Was that your intention?

For the record, my comment was not intended to be a revelation of what I do or do not know/think, but rather to encourage discussion of the subject which is, as I said, interesting. As owner of this forum, I often do that.
Yes that was my intention as I said Eagle's post proved to be good confirmation that Alex Jones was a lackey.

Anart cleared up your intention which I did indeed misunderstand. I mistakenly though you weren't aware about Alex Jones. That is all. It just got blown up because I mentioned Eric Hufschmid.

Laura said:
For the record, my comment was not intended to be a revelation of what I do or do not know/think, but rather to encourage discussion of the subject
It's interesting how a person can see their predators mind through their assumptions and projections. For example, I wrote:

you might also search for Protocol 12, which is what Laura was alluding to.
Although it was not conscious, I saw Laura stating something as 'a revelation of what she does or does not know/think.' After I wrote the above, I felt some distaste in what I wrote; I figured it was because I didn't include 'I think' in the statement. But it seems that adding 'I think' would have just been a buffering clause to keep me from seeing the active superiority/inferiority complex in my false self. So, do I state things because I want to convey revelations of what I know and think? Yes. This is a program I've identified in the past, but didn't think it was quite active. It seems it just grew more subtle. Thanks for the mirror Laura.

Kageki,

I had suggested to search for 'Protocol 12' before, but in doing a search it looks like four pages of results came up. This is the thread I was referring to: Protocol 12: Control of the Press

Protocol 12 is a part of the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" - there's also been good discussion in the forum on this document.

The section that seems to apply to the Hannity and Jones situation is:

11. In the third rank we shall set up our own, to all appearance, opposition, which, in at least one of its organs, will present what looks like the very antipodes to us. Our real opponents at heart will accept this simulated opposition as their own and will show us their cards.
What's also interesting is that Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and Bill O'Reilly all have their radio talk shows syndicated on the same channels as Coast to Coast. I used to think that was odd. C2C can certainly stand on it's own two feet as a disinformation source, but it makes it all the more interesting that they have Alex Jones on as a regular guest (I think C2C even awarded him 'guest of the year' or something like that).

Alex Jones Infowars

What are your thoughts on alex jones & infowars?

And how about his endgame film? has anyone seen it and can anyone confirm or deny it's accuracy?

Thank you.

Alex Jones Infowars

The endgame movie isn't available yet. I haven't found it, but I will look at it someday.

Besides, there are already some threads talking about Alex Jones.

Just use the search engine.

He's most probably cointelpro, i.e. some fear-mongering agent spreading disinfo (along with some good info and MUCH fear-mongering!) who infiltrated the "conspiracy theory" movement when he was young (he's still young, although he looks old). The thread about him on SOTT forum is very interesting and I learned a lot about him.

Alex Jones Infowars

Hello Mangopork,

The search engine is a good way to find information, but here are few threads to get you started - long story short, there is an enormous amount of evidence indicating that Alex Jones is pure cointelpro:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1937.msg14821#msg14821

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2617

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2625

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=4074

But these are just a few of very many.

Review of "Endgame: The Blueprint For Global Enslavement"

Hi,

I noticed there is no discussion of the new big movie "Endgame: The Blueprint For Global Enslavement". It is by everyone here's favorite supposed "cointelpro" agent alex jones.

FOR NEW PEOPLE WHO DO NOT KNOW ABOUT ALEX JONES, references to past scott discussion on him
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1937.msg14821#msg14821
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2617
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2625
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=4074
These are just a few of very many threads/posts on him here regarding cointelpro aspect.

REGARDLESS, here it is folks...

Endgame: The Blueprint For Global Enslavement

Preview Clip: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Fc9aJPdUQ

Official Trailer: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f20EIt4QYsI

"For the New World Order, a world government is just the beginning. Once in place they can engage their plan to exterminate 80% of the world's population, while enabling the "elites" to live forever with the aid of advanced technology. For the first time, crusading filmmaker ALEX JONES reveals their secret plan for humanity's extermination: Operation ENDGAME.

Jones chronicles the history of the global elite's bloody rise to power and reveals how they have funded dictators and financed the bloodiest wars—creating order out of chaos to pave the way for the first true world empire.

* Watch as Jones and his team track the elusive Bilderberg Group to Ottawa and Istanbul to document their secret summits, allowing you to witness global kingpins setting the world's agenda and instigating World War III.

* Learn about the formation of the North America transportation control grid, which will end U.S. sovereignty forever.

* Discover how the practitioners of the pseudo-science eugenics have taken control of governments worldwide as a means to carry out depopulation.

* View the progress of the coming collapse of the United States and the formation of the North American Union.

Endgame front cover Endgame back cover

Never before has a documentary assembled all the pieces of the globalists' dark agenda. Endgame's compelling look at past atrocities committed by those attempting to steer the future delivers information that the controlling media has meticulously censored for over 60 years. It fully reveals the elite's program to dominate the earth and carry out the wicked plan in all of human history.

Endgame is not conspiracy theory, it is documented fact in the elite's own words. " From offical website _http://www.endgamethemovie.com/

O and here is the FULL LENGTH MOVIE

_http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261

Anyhow laura/scott ? what is the scott take on this?

My take on this film, it falls into the same category as Zeitgeist. They are both good tools for ME to wakeup people I know in the real world. It begins the process of sheep's being reborn. It gets people to want to know MORE.

I have to say, regardless of how Alex Jones or even David Icke and Rense have been outed as "cointelpro", they were the stepping stones in my awakening years ago which unltimately brought me to this site and channeled mataerial such as the P's, C's and Ra.

While I do understand that Jones and Co. are and need to be examined carefully, we shouldn't underestimate their "role" in waking up some people to look outside their reality box.

Also, in regards to ZEITGEIST. It is nice to see the success of that film (4.5 million views in four months, not counting the DVD's being purchased for only $5 a piece). It's even being screened now at a film festival here in Los Angeles on Nov. 10th. I've also already read some reviews and reports about this film in various local papers here.

The thing with Alex Jones, which annoys me the most is how he uses the the "fear factor" to sell his stuff. If truth is really that important and needed in this day and age, there should be an effort to make it available for free on some level, especially with the internet nowadays. ZEITGESIT is a good example of bringing out truth/awareness for the sake of waking people up and not to make any money out of it.

Bernhard said:
While I do understand that Jones and Co. are and need to be examined carefully, we shouldn't underestimate their "role" in waking up some people to look outside their reality box.
I think it's a mistake to give anyone credit for truly waking someone up. If someone has it in them, they will find truth. There can be facilitation, but it is only that. However, AJ and his ilk are not even facilitating real awakening. They are producing what Gurjieff called 'conscious sheep.' As sheep they can be easily controlled.

In Search of the Miraculous said:
"If man overcomes unconsciousness, he will possess consciousness;
if he overcomes mechanicalness he will produce will. If he
understands the nature of powers he can attain, it will be clear to
him that they cannot be given; these powers must be developed by
effort. If we were made more conscious, we would remain conscious
machines. Mr. Gurdjeiff told me that in some schools they could, by
some special methods, make a sheep conscious. But it just remained
a conscious sheep. I asked him what they did with it, and he said
they ate it.

The idea of a conscious sheep is this: suppose a man is made
conscious by someone else; he will be an instrument in the hands of
others.
One's own efforts are necessary, because otherwise, even
if a man is made conscious, he will not be able to use it. It is in
the very nature of things that consciousness and will cannot be
given. If someone could give them to you, it would not be an
advantage. This is the reason why one must buy everything, nothing
is given free. The most difficult thing is to learn how to pay.
But if it could be explained in a few words, there would be no need
to go to school. One has to pay not only for consciousness but for
everything. Not the smallest idea can become one's own until one
has paid for it.

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the tip – just finished watching the movie. Very interesting, indeed – on many different levels, it would seem.

The first thing I noticed were the actual movie stats. The download numbers jumped to 24k within three days, making it number 7 on yesterday’s Google Video. So clearly, it is resonating with a lot of people out there and the word is spreading.

There are several things I liked about this movie. Most of all, AJ seems to have invested a lot of effort in supporting his claims with historical research and news articles. This is something along the lines of SOTT. Or at least it would seem so since we are now aware that there is more to Jones than meets the eye.

Regardless, there is quite a lot of interesting stuff here. I found the eugenics bit especially interesting since Jones connects it to contemporary events and the population control movement. I was not aware of the forced sterilisation laws prior to WWII. I was also not aware that the Eugenics Journal became the Journal of Social Biology.

In that sense, I would agree that there is some benefit to following his work – and those of other COINTELPRO artists. The problem here is that you really need good weeding gloves and a good set of rakes to uncover the underlying issues. Or, in other words, if you want to spot your ham in the sandwich – first, you need to know what ham looks like, right? And how do you learn that?

But there does seem to be ham here. There was one bit I was impressed with – the bit about psychopaths ruling the world. Now, I could not help but smirk at the thought of Alex Jones visiting SOTT and poaching some stuff from here. “Psychopathic technocrats wanting to take over the world in order to live forever and conquer the space,” says Mr. Jones.

He nearly got to the alien issue at this point but not quite yet.

Which leads me to the things I particularly dislike about this movie. Well, one really – it is quite clear to me (opinion) that based on SOTT’s research about Mr. Jones, this would have to be a clever move in the direction of limited admission for the purpose of damage control. Maybe if he had a little bit more integrity – and a few less ties to CIA… who knows.

We are treated to all these images of “warriors” standing on the road, outside the Bilderberg meeting, yelling things, putting up a ridiculous show for the cameras. Isn’t it apparent that this is just a clever tactic to sinkhole your feelings of anger and frustration?

An average person watching this would be asking themselves – what am I to do, I am but one and cannot make a real difference. But then, they see a very charismatic kinda guy yelling at Rockefeller stuff like “I am not your slave! You do not own me!”

I mean this is delusional. It is a farce – it has to be. These rich people – they don’t care, mate. They know that they are probably going to get away with everything that is planned. And the average person will be grateful that somebody else has the will, the resources and the guts to stand up to them. To yell things into a microphone, in front of a most likely empty building.

This sort of controlled opposition scenario for the “conscious sheep” seems very real to me. It would also appear that borrowing other people’s ideas can enhance the appeal of the movie and thus result in more DVD funds to perpetuate the scheme.

Wow. I had lots of opinions. That was an evening well spent so thanks. Good night!

i found the movie to be ok - nothing particularly new and (to my eye) not much disinfo.
of course the part of the total picture that jones covers is only a slice.

things i noticed while watching:

he mentioned 'psychopaths' three times
there was less 'angry impassioned shouting' than expected
'alex jones' is mentioned in the credits 9 times ;)

Iconoclast said:
he mentioned 'psychopaths' three times
I agree with the posts above and also wondered, if he mentioned "psychopath" at all in his previous pictures.
Could have been really enlightening if he had explored the psychopathology at this point.

I`m a bit embarrassed to admit that I hadn`t been aware of the eugenics programms until viewing this film. A quick check on the net brought me to the book War Against The Weak by Edwin Black. Here is a quick summary from www.waragainsttheweak.com:

In the first three decades of the 20th Century, American corporate philanthropy combined with prestigious academic fraud to create the pseudoscience eugenics that institutionalized race politics as national policy. The goal: create a superior, white, Nordic race and obliterate the viability of everyone else.
How? By identifying so-called "defective" family trees and subjecting them to legislated segregation and sterilization programs. The victims: poor people, brown-haired white people, African Americans, immigrants, Indians, Eastern European Jews, the infirm and really anyone classified outside the superior genetic lines drawn up by American raceologists. The main culprits were the Carnegie Institution, the Rockefeller Foundation and the Harriman railroad fortune, in league with America's most respected scientists hailing from such prestigious universities as Harvard, Yale and Princeton, operating out of a complex at Cold Spring Harbor on Long Island. The eugenic network worked in tandem with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the State Department and numerous state governmental bodies and legislatures throughout the country, and even the U.S. Supreme Court. They were all bent on breeding a eugenically superior race, just as agronomists would breed better strains of corn. The plan was to wipe away the reproductive capability of the weak and inferior.
Ultimately, 60,000 Americans were coercively sterilized — legally and extra-legally. Many never discovered the truth until decades later. Those who actively supported eugenics include America's most progressive figures: Woodrow Wilson, Margaret Sanger and Oliver Wendell Holmes.
American eugenic crusades proliferated into a worldwide campaign, and in the 1920s came to the attention of Adolf Hitler. Under the Nazis, American eugenic principles were applied without restraint, careening out of control into the Reich's infamous genocide. During the pre-War years, American eugenicists openly supported Germany's program. The Rockefeller Foundation financed the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute and the work of its central racial scientists. Once WWII began, Nazi eugenics turned from mass sterilization and euthanasia to genocidal murder. One of the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute doctors in the program financed by the Rockefeller Foundation was Josef Mengele who continued his research in Auschwitz, making daily eugenic reports on twins. After the world recoiled from Nazi atrocities, the American eugenics movement — its institutions and leading scientists — renamed and regrouped under the banner of an enlightened science called human genetics.
There`s also an article by Edwin Black, that goes into more detail from http://hnn.us/articles/1796.html

And lastly the article "Population Control, Nazis and the U.N!" by Anton Chaitkin which can be read as full version via: www.tetrahedron.org/articles/new_world_order/UN_Rockefeller_Genocide.html

Population Control, Nazis, and the U.N!
by Anton Chaitkin

ROCKEFELLER AND MASS MURDER 
The Rockefeller Foundation is the prime sponsor of public relations for the United Nations' drastic depopulation program.  Evidence in the possession of a growing number of researchers in America, England, and Germany demonstrates that the Foundation and its corporate, medical, and political associates organized the racial mass murder program of  Nazi Germany. 
These globalists, who function as a conduit for British Empire geopolitics, were not stopped after World War II. This United Nations alliance of the old Nazi right, with the new left, poses an even graver danger to the world today than it did in 1941. 
Oil monopolist John D. Rockefeller created the family-run Rockefeller Foundation in 1909. By 1929 he had placed $300 million worth of the family's controlling interest in the Standard Oil Company of New Jersey (now called ``Exxon'') to the account of the Foundation. 
The Foundation's money created the medical specialty known as Psychiatric Genetics. For the new experimental field, the Foundation reorganized medical teaching in Germany, creating and thenceforth continuously directing the ``Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Psychiatry'' and the ``Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Anthropology, Eugenics and Human Heredity.'' The Rockefellers' chief executive of these institutions was the fascist Swiss psychiatrist Ernst Rudin, assisted by his proteges Otmar Verschuer and Franz J. Kallmann. 
In 1932, the British-led ``Eugenics'' movement designated the Rockefellers' Dr. Rudin as the president of the worldwide Eugenics Federation. The movement called for the killing or sterilization of people whose heredity made them a public burden. 
It appears the subject needs to be more thoroughly investigated.
This unholy marriage between science and racism seeems to have been widespread in the elite of western world in the early decades of the 20. century.

Alex Jones Infowars

Wow. THANK YOU. That's helps so much!!

That makes a LOT of sense.

No wonder, too. He's created a small legion of freaked out scared conspiracy nut followers who spread their lies and damage the credibility of any pro-liberty candidates.

Amazing. Brilliant. Sick.

I always wondered why his site, if you're not careful, has a way of sucking oneself into fear....

Eagle54 said:
As you guys know, I have posted to this SOTT forum lots of information about the connections between the "heroes" of United 93 (Todd Beamer, Mark Bingham, etc.) and the state of Israel.

Well, recently, I decided to enter the hornet's nest. I posted one of my Todd Beamer posts to the Sean Hannity message board at _www.hannity.com
For those who don't know who Sean Hannity is, Hannity is a right-wing talk-show host in the United States.

Within a day or so, the post was deleted, and I was banned from the forum. The reason given by the moderators for banning me: I was an "Alex Jones Troll".
Yes, that is the exact wording that the moderators used to describe me.

Well, given all that, you would think that Alex Jones's forum at _www.prisonplanet.com would welcome my Israel-related post with open arms. You would be wrong. Alex Jones's forum also deleted my post and banned me, all within one day or so of my posting to the forum.

So, if anyone has any doubt that Alex Jones is pro-Israel, that doubt should now be gone.
Fanatics never like the free exchange of ideas, no matter which "side" they are on.

Endgame by alex jones

This has probably been posted before but what do you guys think?

COINTELPRO? Nutjob? Accurate? Semi-accurate?

What do you think?

I'm trying to get a clear perspective on it.

Endgame by alex jones

Are you kidding? This has been posted before by you! http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7381
And here's another thread discussing this: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7426

If you're sure something has been posted before, why not use the search function?

Back
Top Bottom