Alex Jones - COINTELPRO? Fascist Tool?

Re: Review of \

Laura said:
So, yeah, like so many others, he's just mining sott for stuff. ... They take our research, use it, give it a twist and a spin, never bother to give any credit to those of us who have been working so hard for years digging some of this stuff up - take all the credit themselves, film themselves traipsing all over the place ...

I consider these piracies of data as support to the idea/thesis that perhaps there is much TRUTH to what is available and "said" here. These dudes/dudettes just gotta spin facts to keep others asleep. The masses "out there" see/read the spins, which show them a false path, and possibly desensitizes them to the point where they cannot "see" truth if given to them on a platter. I think the term "obfuscation" can be used here. Like the PTB does, they state, state, and state falsehoods so many times that people just consider those lies as truth. Perhaps just another phase of the ponerization process...

ob·fus·cate
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): ob·fus·cat·ed; ob·fus·cat·ing
Etymology: Late Latin obfuscatus, past participle of obfuscare, from Latin ob- in the way + fuscus dark brown — more at ob-, dusk
Date: 1577
transitive verb
1 a: darken b: to make obscure <obfuscate the issue>
2: confuse <obfuscate the reader>
intransitive verb
: to be evasive, unclear, or confusing
— ob·fus·ca·tion noun
— ob·fus·ca·to·ry adjective

edited cause of poor typing. CAN YOU HOOK UP SPELL CHECK FOR THOSE WITH TYPOES?

Right-wing plot to turn Liberals and Democrats against the 9/11 Truth Movement

Right-wing author Jerome Corsi recently wrote a negative book on Barack Obama. This book is called "The Obama Nation: Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality".

So, if Jerome Corsi is right-wing, why does he believe that the WTC Towers were brought down by explosives? Apparently, Mr. Corsi talked about his 9/11 beliefs on the Alex Jones radio show in January 2008.

So, Corsi describes his 9/11 beliefs in January 2008, and then, in August 2008, Corsi writes a book that bashes Obama.

Now, to defend Obama, Liberals and Democrats are using Corsi's conspiracy beliefs to mock and discredit Corsi.

So, did Corsi hope that the Left would use Corsi's 9/11 comments to discredit Corsi's anti-Obama opinions? Has the Left been tricked into criticizing the entire 9/11 Truth Movement?

Here is the link to the story:

http://mediamatters.org/items/200808150003

This website is the left-wing website known as Media Matters.

Re: Alex Jones Bullhorns Bilderberg Group

wilecoyote said:
I know for sure if i were to do it, i'd be thrown in jail in the blink of an eye.

First and foremost, I do not wish to offend the above-listed author in any way, however, I merely wish to present a question, and statement, about the logic of the above-listed claim, to wit:

What is the operation that can be performed, in order to determine the truthfulness, or inaccuracy of the above-listed statement?

This statement seems to me to be a Belief, rather than something that one can "Know" as certain knowledge.

Even if this theory was to be tested by the above-listed author, resulting in said author actually being thrown in jail, it would only prove that the author was thrown in jail, and not necessarily that Alex Jones was a Co-Intel Pro Agent, or similar. Perhaps the jailers motivation to jail you, would be to prevent the emergence of yet another Alex Jones type operative,.....hence, the theory would remain, nothing more than an unprovable, untestable notion.

Would you not agree with this analysis?

Re: Alex Jones Bullhorns Bilderberg Group

SnowFunMan said:
Would you not agree with this analysis?

Not at all. 

Due to SnowFunMan's predilection to legalistic nitpicking and the high noise to signal ratio in his posts, his posting privileges have been suspended.

Re: Review of \

Approaching Infinity said:
And now, get this. The next documentary to be featured on infowars is on the Israeli connection to 9/11!

_http://www.911blogger.com/node/17118

I guess it's now "time" to out the Israelis.

Alex Jones is now promoting the idea that Israel masterminded 9/11? That's funny. About a year ago, I went to Jones's message boards on
_www.prisonplanet.com and posted evidence that Israel was behind 9/11. My post was removed and I was banned, all within 24 hours.

Alex Jones: Let's have an "Open Discussion"

I have been a reader and poster on signs site way before I ever listened to one "Alex Jones". Found Jones in 2006??? sorta found him late.

Signs, I found you guys when I was just a young teenager in 2002 and could not find better. After you guys stopped doing podcast and with Youtube/Google video exploding, I found Jones and his amazing daily radio show. Your site still is the best. His radio show is best one out there. His movies also rock.

Anyhow,
I JUST DON'T SEE how you guys can attack him? All the random hits about him on this forum are outlandish.
If you actually listened to him semi regularly you'd be surprised. I was going to quote and post every hit posted here about him but no point.

Laura/other moderators and regulars here can we please sum up why he is so bad? I want an open debate on this subject.

I honestly see him reaching the most people and waking the most people up. His methods might not be the best but they work the best. His material and approach has helped me wake up everyone around me. Going through videos then i put them on signs news site after and a couple others globalresearch/mish's blog.

Anyone want to elaborate on a case against him? I am not going to toot his horn. Alex himself, he doesn't care about that. He actually says not to defend him just spread message/wake people up. Let the media/others in the truth movement who talk bad on him... let them.

But I think it is about time we have a real discussion on him,

So what are the MAIN hits against him? We can all get a list of issues on him that we disagree with then call in and say we disagree. We will be put on top of line and he will debate you on air. Trust me I have done it back when i was 100% on signs/cass koolaid against him. More I have listened/watched his videos and work ... my attitude has changed totally.

Honestly Laura you could probably get on his show? and discuss signs to a larger more open audience? I don't get this stance that scott has always had that everyone is out to get us? Its amazing. In the past i emailed Lura getting mad about donation drives. I am glad policy has changed now you guys post the doller amount needed. Before it was WE ARE UNDER ATTACK DONATE TO US every couple months. Also my separation of church/state issues i raised. You guys have made the site over the years much more easy for me to spam to people to wake them up to a real news site. Anyhow great work to everyone here at signs.

Anyhow lets start discussion, in the coming times we need to stop bickering between eachother who are awake and help each other for the common goal.

Re: Alex Jones: Let's have an "Open Discussion"

random2k said:
I JUST DON'T SEE how you guys can attack him? All the random hits about him on this forum are outlandish.

Not at all - and this subject has been discussed over and over and over again - the information is on this forum - if you have read this forum as much as you say you have, then you would know that.

agenda said:
Laura/other moderators and regulars here can we please sum up why he is so bad? I want an open debate on this subject.

Use the search function and read the threads - it has been discussed and you are clearly here with an agenda.

agenda said:
I honestly see him reaching the most people and waking the most people up. His methods might not be the best but they work the best. His material and approach has helped me wake up everyone around me. Going through videos then i put them on signs news site after and a couple others globalresearch/mish's  blog.

This has been discussed over and over and over ...

agenda said:
I am not going to toot his horn.

That is exactly what you are doing - so why the lie?

agenda said:
Alex himself, he doesn't care about that.

So now you know what Alex 'cares' about?

agenda said:
But I think it is about time we have a real discussion on him,

It has been had - over and over and over.

agenda said:
Trust me I have done it back when i was 100% on signs/cass koolaid against him.

Cass koolaid??? - your agenda is showing and enough is enough.  Run along and play with Alex, now...

agenda said:
Honestly Laura you could probably get on his show?

You REALLY need to get up to speed - you have no idea...

random2k said:

I'll try to explain, and either you agree or you don't

Jones has long ignored Israeli involvement in 9/11. He is also a fundie christian type with a penchant for guns. His work on 9/11 etc has a strongly revolutionary bent which seeks to radicalize people and get them out on the streets. This is not very responsible with the current militarization of America. He is clearly much too interested in his own stardom to be wholesome.

These are not smoking guns, and Jones does produce a lot of data that is useful and accurate, but that is to be expected. However...

If you accept the idea that before 9/11 the PTB in the US had budgeted for a 9/11 truth movement and had a plan in place to set up and/or control such an operation by way of media coverage to promote it and if you accept this as at least possible or likely, then tell me: what "911 truth" grouping or organisation would today best fit the profile for such a "vaccum cleaner" operation?

Consider also that the setting up of such a group would necessarily be done in a way that made it hard to spot them as being a part of a COINTELPRO.

Most of what Jones et al publish is decent material, and there is nothing wrong with using it to inform yourself and others, just don't allow yourself to also be vectored into signing up for any camps or 'revolutionary army' training that he might be offering. Take the good stuff and spit out the nonsense and always think for yourself. This last concept is something the Jones does not promote because he is too interested in gathering followers or devotees in however subtle a way, and that is never a good sign. Iit is however a sign of COINTELPRO.

If you actually listened to him semi regularly you'd be surprised.

Actually, many of us have listened to him. A lot, in fact. That's the reason we're so critical of him. Now if YOU actually listened to him, i.e. listened critically, you would notice a number of red flags. Jones is arrogant, bombastic, rude, rigid in his thinking. He appeals to people's primitive emotions (self-preservation, fear, anger, self-righteousness, sense of self-worth, etc), whereas authentic social critics appeal to the intellect and higher emotions. Compare Jones to someone like Dag Hammarskjold. Even compared to a person like David Ray Griffin, Jones is a self-centered blowhard. As such, he is dangerous. He lacks the insight necessary to temper his own tendencies towards violence. And that violence (even if it be merely verbal and intellectual violence) is a dangerous influence on those who admire and identify with him. In short, he is an opening for ponerogenesis, whether he knows it or not.

Approaching Infinity said:
Now if YOU actually listened to him, i.e. listened critically, you would notice a number of red flags. Jones is arrogant, bombastic, rude, rigid in his thinking. He appeals to people's primitive emotions (self-preservation, fear, anger, self-righteousness, sense of self-worth, etc), whereas authentic social critics appeal to the intellect and higher emotions. Compare Jones to someone like Dag Hammarskjold. Even compared to a person like David Ray Griffin, Jones is a self-centered blowhard. As such, he is dangerous. He lacks the insight necessary to temper his own tendencies towards violence. And that violence (even if it be merely verbal and intellectual violence) is a dangerous influence on those who admire and identify with him. In short, he is an opening for ponerogenesis, whether he knows it or not.

Alex Jones to me sounds like another Rush Limbaugh for the so called 9-11 movement. He is meant to be a distraction - getting people to go the wrong direction.

My2cents

It's funny, well, not funny ha-ha, but strange in that I can only listen to his loud, bellowing, rude aggressiveness for a short period of time and then I have to turn him off. So I have never listened to him for a very long at one time. And haven't listened to him at all for quite some time.

But I do know that I would never want to follow him nor his ways. But that is my own thoughts.

Nienna Eluch said:
It's funny, well, not funny ha-ha, but strange in that I can only listen to his loud, bellowing, rude aggressiveness for a short period of time and then I have to turn him off. So I have never listened to him for a very long at one time. And haven't listened to him at all for quite some time.
Same here, I find this guy extremely irritating and I never managed to listen longer then few minutes.

I think these authoritative types head everyone towards reaction. When all is said and done their listeners will most likely go into revolutionary reaction mode instead of thinking mode, especially after a big event. At that point what will be left in their minds are only the mad repetitive rants of these authoritative types bouncing around like little negative introject billiard balls inside their noggins.

Imo, these preacher types use loud authoritative active 'first force' which will evoke an opposite passive second force reaction in their listeners. The listeners then become externally passive (but still internally reactive) to await further programming. These loud preacher types don’t use the reconciliatory third force in the way they express themselves which would allow their listeners to reconcile for themselves the active and passive aspects of a situation using critical thought and discernment.

Alex Jones "christian" connections suggest that he is just another face of the Dominionist movement trying to corral 9-11 "truthers". It's the same old story of Protocol 12 over and over again: create fake opposition that you carefully control and which gives you inside info on your opponents.

Back
Top Bottom