Alex Jones - COINTELPRO? Fascist Tool?

Maybe this is a description of the Alex Jones type from Ponerology?

Paranoid character disorders: It is characteristic of paranoid behavior for people to be capable of relatively correct reasoning and discussion as long as the conversation involves minor differences of opinion. This stops abruptly when the partner’s arguments begin to undermine their overvalued ideas, crush their long-held stereotypes of reasoning, or force them to accept a conclusion they had subconsciously rejected before. Such a stimulus unleashes upon the partner a torrent of pseudo-logical, largely paramoralistic, often insulting utterances which always contain some degree of suggestion.

Utterances like these inspire aversion among cultivated and logical people, but they enslave less critical minds, e.g. people with other kinds of psychological deficiencies, who were earlier the objects of the egotistical influence of individuals with character disorders, and in particular a large part of the young. A proletarian may perceive this to be a kind of victory over higher-class people and thus take the paranoid person’s side. However, this is not the normal reaction among the common people, where perception of psychological reality occurs no less often than among intellectuals. In sum then, the response of accepting paranoid argumentation is qualitatively more frequent in reverse proportion to the civilization level of the community in question, although it never approaches the majority. Nevertheless, paranoid individuals become aware of their enslaving influence through experience and attempt to take advantage thereof in a pathologically egotistic manner.

We know today that the psychological mechanism of paranoid phenomena is twofold: one is caused by damage to the brain tissue, the other is functional or behavioral. Within the above-mentioned process of rehabilitation, any brain-tissue lesion causes a certain degree of loosening of accurate thinking and, as a consequence, of the personality structure. Most typical are those cases caused by an aggression in the diencephalon by various pathological factors, resulting in its permanently decreased tonal ability, and similarly of the tonus of inhibition in the brain cortex. Particularly during sleepless nights, runaway thoughts give rise to a paranoid changed view of human reality, as well as to ideas which can be either gently naive or violently revolutionary. Let us call this kind paranoid characteropathy.

Here's an article that was posted by an (I think Swiss) Blogger in 2011, who is well-known in the German speaking community. He met Jones at the 2011 Bilderberg Conference in St. Moritz, and gives us some "behind the scenes" insights, about how Jones does his job.
It has nothing to do with the recent events, but it might be usefull in the general discussion about Alex Jones.

Here is the full article, except some pics and a video, which you can find at the originial site (link below).

Alex Jones is full of crap

I just can not let the lies that Alex Jones reported about the Bilderberg-Meeting in St. Moritz stay unchallenged. I am writing this in English so that everybody in the States and elsewhere knows what really happened. The bull crap that this guy has been turning out is just staggering. What he reported must be from a different planet because it has nothing to do with the reality here in Switzerland.

I know what I am talking about because I organized the “Alternative News Press Centre” we set up in St. Moritz on our own turf and all the information came to us and was distributed there by bloggers to their respective web sites. Alternative media and bloggers from Switzerland, Germany, England, Czech Republic, Italy, France, Romania, Spain, Sweden and USA were in our press centre working together and sharing information.

We had over 50 reporters covering every angle of the Bilderberg meeting and had the whole place surrounded. We really knew what was going on and prepared this first ever press centre for the alternative media for months and offered its resources to all colleagues from outside the country for FREE as our guests!!! For instance Mark Anderson form American Free Press worked the whole week with us in our press centre.

We knew Bilderberg was meeting in Switzerland long before Tucker did back in January, scouted the place out since weeks and where there from Monday on, three days before the start. All the TV-crews, radio reporters and press people form the mainstream media came to us for information and did interviews with us and their reports where broadcast and published all over Switzerland and around the world.

What did Jones have? Only two guys running around helplessly on foot who arrived on Thursday and knew nothing, could not speak the language and just picked up the news that somebody told them second hand and then they sold it as if it where their own discovery. They did not have a car and were dependent on others to hitch a ride. Then they invented and blew up stories to incredible size. Talk about creating a mountain out of a molehill ... it’s the f..ing Mt. Everest!!!

Then these guys had absolutely no manners, they just barged into our press centre aggressively and demanded everything, they want this and need that pronto, typical rude arrogant Americans, who did not introduced themselves who they are, nor said hello or goodbye and certainly no thank you for the service of uploading to the Internet we gave them.

Now let’s look at Alex Jones bullshit story, "Male Prostitutes Service Bilderberg Members at Elite Summit?" That really blows the scale of the crap-o-meter! This headline with a question mark is a total fake. There was never a gay party with the Bilderbergers and no callboys flown in by helicopter what he claims.

I had 10 reporters around the Paradiso Mountain Restaurant covering the place. Nobody from Jones was there because they came to late and therefore know nothing. We knew already on Tuesday the Bilderbergers will go there for their excursion because the major of St. Moritz said it and he said the road would be closed to all traffic. Therefore, we were prepared and went up early. Anybody who knew the Bilderbergers were going to the Paradiso knew it from me because I told them. We even displayed a protest sign at the Paradiso.

To imply that there was some gay activity going on Saturday afternoon there and the callboys where flown in by helicopter is so ridiculous it blows the mind. A complete hysterical fabrication typical for Alex Jones.

The real story is, the Bilderbergers were taken up by buses accompanied by a load of security people. They were greeted by a group playing Alp-horns at the Paradiso. Then they were given a plate of local food with bread, cheese, smoked ham and wine. During the gathering on the terrace with a spectacular view over the Alps enjoying the food, a folklore group played music and singers dressed traditionally presented alpine songs. That’s all there was.

This took less then one hour while the Bilderbergs were engaged in intensive discussions. After that, most of them hiked down the mountain and thru the forest back to the Suvretta hotel accompanied by security. Shortly before reaching the hotel, a group of activists discovered them walking along the road and they confronted them before disappearing behind the security perimeter.

We have photos and video footage of this whole excursion trip because they were under our constant surveillance. That's what really happened and what Alex Jones and his kindergarten kids reported is a complete lie. The fools he send to Switzerland did not talk to any "inside source"; they just fell for a story teller like suckers who told them fairy tails they wanted to hear to get a free drink. You people are the laughing stock of everybody over here.

We informed the producer of Alex Jones on Sunday the 12th of June about the fact, their gay-story is wrong, no such thing happened, but they left it on their web site knowingly its a fake.

The other complete lie was the story "Exclusive: Unnamed Bilderberg Attendees Revealed" claiming Anders Rasmussen, Angela Merkel, Jose Luis Zapatero, Bill Gates and Robert Gates were secretly there. Also a fabrication with not a single proof for this. On the contrary, Bill Gates was in China on Saturday the 11th of June, he gave a press conference in Beijing to promote public health and a smoke free environment. Not even the Bilderbergers can be at two places at the same time and that kills the claim by Alex Jones.

Then this story "Bombshell: Swiss Parliamentarians to Force Way Into Bilderberg". A complete exaggeration. Only one Member of Parliament Dominique Baettig and myself went on Friday night to the police checkpoint and asked to speak to the chief of security, that’s all. We did not force our way into the Bilderberg-Meeting and there where no Canton leaders present as he boasted.

Alex Jones is a complete ignorant and knows nothing about Switzerland. He claimed the Member of Parliament Pirmin Schwander is the "the President of neutral Switzerland". Then he said Lukas Reimann is "one of the Swiss government leaders". They are none of that and it is a false claim. And then he shows the letter of Dominique Baettig and states its written in Swiss-German. What a laugh. There is no written language called Swiss-German. That’s the same stupidity like claiming there is a written language called Texan.

Then the story: “Swiss Politicians To March On Bilderberg Meeting, Demand Arrest Of Kissinger” No politicians marched and there is no such thing as an arrest warrant against Henry Kissinger. He is only wanted for questioning by a Spanish judge. That's a huge difference. Kissinger has evaded legal summons by investigators in France, Chile and Argentina seeking to question him regarding his role in the disappearances of numerous citizens of the US and other nations, in regard to his involvement. Also here Alex Jones distorts the facts and over blows it.

Some of the mainstream media in Switzerland have already used this false information spread by Alex Jones to discredit all of us. They are saying, look ... all of these conspiracy nuts can't even get their facts straight and tell lies, they can't be taken serious. Thanks a lot!

Therefore, Alex Jones, stop spewing out a lot of bullshit crap and conspiracy boulevard. You and your crew knew nothing what happened in St. Moritz and therefore had to invent things out of thin air or concoct stories from baseless rumours and hearsay or just exaggerate extremely. You have been exposed now what you really are, … full of shit! What you are doing is spreading lies, trash news and sensationalism.

And by the way, just to prove my case, I have the only photos that show Henry Kissinger and David Rockefeller standing side by side in St. Moritz talking to each other. So up yours!

source:

_http://alles-schallundrauch.blogspot.ch/2011/06/alex-jones-is-full-of-crap.html

anart said:
Right now, it's being carried on the front page of CNN - (here is the article link - http://edition.cnn.com/2013/01/07/us/piers-morgan-guns-debate/index.html?hpt=hp_c2 ) - only controlled opposition gets carried on the front page of CNN. Wonder how much money he's making to play this idiotic role?

In the UK I was surprised (from the amount of exposure point of view) to hear BBC radio 2's lunchtime show (the UK's most popular) play audio extracts from the recording then ridicule it. As you suggest Anart, exposure like this doesn't happen by chance.

Edit: The show gets 7million listeners. UK has approx 50m adults (15+) = 14%

Alex Jones supports Israel and Zionism - RARE EXPOSURE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjLgCu-K42U

Pashalis said:
Alex Jones supports Israel and Zionism - RARE EXPOSURE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjLgCu-K42U

Certifiable Nut Job.

Lisa Guliani said:
Is anyone really surprised?

Not in the least.

Well i know he is rather useful to somebody, as has been described for dividing people as either a COINTELPRO or Fascist Tool. However, it really bothers any sensibility to click even just one link (with i did with much trepidation) and listen to this; whatever the heck he is - a tool, yes. He is also kind of like fingernails running across a chalk board, you just want it to stop. Now if he was a tool in my tool box, just what would he be? A hack saw, no, to useful. Had to think and then decided to consult the worldwide web which produced an amazing array of useless tools like what this guys says:

1. The Yankee Driver. {don't have one of those for a reason.}

2. This is from a guy by the name of "Old Methane Gas Cloud" {perhaps Alex himself?} :lol:

I bought a digital read out for my table saw fence ruler. Absolutely useless! ...What the heck good is a digital read out if you can't trust it's operation?

{i've the good o'l mechanical kind}

3. Adjustable wrench. {you know, the kind that slips off every nut as your knuckles invariably get impacted}

The first problem is that "adjustable" is never a good term you want to apply to a wrench. You see, adjustable wrenches have this terrible habit of slowly loosening, no matter how tightly you have adjusted them in place.

These are good examples of useless tools, yet the one that looks correct, and reminds me of Alex; and thank the good spirits there is not one of these in my tool box:

4. The "Spin Master" {is this a corporation in Washington too?}

This guy commented back to the poor owner who bought one:

Did it come with a pocket full of kryptonite?
:D

_http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/f2/most-useless-tool-232409/

Sorry to divert attention, and condolences to the ancestors of the 14% of Alex listeners that Pob provided reference - in the UK alone.

"3. Adjustable wrench. {you know, the kind that slips off every nut as your knuckles invariably get impacted}"

Actually the adjustable wrench is one of the most useful and versatile tools if used properly. By properly I mean that its twisting direction must be in the direction of the adjustable jaw. The original Crescent variety had (and still do I believe) an arrow indicating proper direction. Using the tool in the opposite way indeed can lead to skinned knuckles and a ruination of the once elegant worm gear sinching mechanism. I will not loan mine out to anyone who cannot demonstrate to me its proper use and thus contribute to the general myth of its uselessness.

deleven said:
"3. Adjustable wrench. {you know, the kind that slips off every nut as your knuckles invariably get impacted}"

Actually the adjustable wrench is one of the most useful and versatile tools if used properly. By properly I mean that its twisting direction must be in the direction of the adjustable jaw.
The original Crescent variety had (and still do I believe) an arrow indicating proper direction. Using the tool in the opposite way indeed can lead to skinned knuckles and a ruination of the once elegant worm gear sinching mechanism.

Agreed, and would add that it's best used for jobs that do not require its full leverage potential. Maybe people tend to use adjustable wrenches where and when they really need a non-adjustable one or a pipe wrench. Mechanic-ing is an art form when done well, OSIT.

deleven said:
I will not loan mine out to anyone who cannot demonstrate to me its proper use and thus contribute to the general myth of its uselessness.

Same here.

As for useful tools...maybe some nut jobs need a pry bar to get unstuck! :)

"Mechanic-ing is an art form when done well"

So true and an apt metaphor for how we are all artists on some level and may be seen to contribute if even in the role of "the con". Direct experience being the final adjudicator.

Buddy ] [quote author=deleven said:
I will not loan mine out to anyone who cannot demonstrate to me its proper use and thus contribute to the general myth of its uselessness.

Same here.

As for useful tools...maybe some nut jobs need a pry bar to get unstuck! :)
[/quote]

Yes, a true observation, it should not be on the list, the problem with the commentators use was perhaps evaluating the rounded nut in the application, the wrench has noting to do with it - overall, a good wrench is historically tried and true in the right hands.

Alex Jones BLOWS UP During 'The Young Turks' Interview with Cenk - January 14, 2013:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bWdPW6rGKA

Jones is right about disarming the US population, FEMA camps and Obama dictator who tries to make law to allow president to candidate for unlimited times. And about false flag attacks on US, like the Sandy Hook.

These are his main themes and he has told the truth, at least what he did know. So, I can' t see where the problem is? How is he cointelpro?

Alex Jones is more damaging for those who question the official propaganda because he protrays them as crazy lunatics in the view of the rest of population. That's why his program takes serious conspiracy and turns it into a drama with some twist. In that sens, he is consciously or unconsciously (it doesn't matter) Cointelpro.
For an example on how a debate on Gun control can be conducted rationally, you can consider SOTT's radio show: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,30348.0.html
This is not how the PTB want people to think, and surely not how Alex Jones does.

Novus ordo seclorum said:
These are his main themes and he has told the truth, at least what he did know. So, I can' t see where the problem is? How is he cointelpro?

Have you read the entire thread? Maybe you should do a little research then ask your question. ;)

No, I read about half of it. I did a huge research and there are only a couple of themes he talks about.

So for example, when he was guest on piers morgan show.
He did a standup against him and was a bit aggressive. I didn' t like that, but american population showed what they thought about piers morgan when they sign a petition to deport piers back to UK.

He is 100% true about gun control, because elite which manipulates american government will try to disarm americans because they cannot put martial law and dictatorship if the population has means to defend itself.

He is true about FEMA camps, everyone who did a little research knows that they will be put in use very soon.

These two things, dictatorship in US and gun control are probably the most important things now, because this will happen very soon. US may be facing a second civil war, this time, innocent people against its government.

Back
Top Bottom