All About Fasting

Re: Science Explains How Fasting Can Regenerate Your Cells And Fight Cancer

Thx for ur post s.mj.raj!Its sound so logical for me,bcz we are all poisend with food,not many of us can get real organic health food.Two-five days ints not so long time,bcz the scientific fact is that the human body can work without for longer period of time(i relly forgot how long,so i didnt put it here,i dont wanna give a wrong information).So u just need to drink more water or fluids(but i think water is the best).

my point is,less or none food make ur oragnizam feels better,drinking more or lot of water make u urinate more(get rid of toxins from ur body)and that proces make u more healthier.

if u think that way its sounds relly simple and logical :)

I've been doing time restricted eating for months now and it works pretty well for me. I don't even worry too much about what I eat just so long as it is in my 9/10 hour window. Well, of course, I don't mean that I eat gluten or dairy, but I do have some carbs because I found that zero or almost zero carbs just didn't work for me. I am picky about the carbs, though, and severely restrict sweets to only occasionally. Keep in mind that I have a shot of liraglutide every evening - very low dose - to keep my sugar stable.

Also, I've done a couple of dry fasts. I didn't have any problem with doing it but I prefer the time restricted eating and feel best doing that.

According to research that Mercola experimented with and synthesized in his book "Fat for Fuel", some people do better adding some carbs in their diets because insulin also suppresses gluconeogenesis, the process in which the liver produces sugar.

Gluconeogenesis raises blood sugar levels during a fasting or ketogenic state. When some people eat some carbs, they see their blood sugar levels drop on the glucometer due to this gluconeogenesis suppression via stimulated insulin. The key is to have insulin levels that work optimally, that are sensitive and not resistant. The other key is that the carbs needed is not near what the average person considers normal nowadays due to mainstream's diet being so high in grains and other high glycemic carb foods.

I basically eat meat and sulfur-rich containing vegetables. My fats come mostly from coconut oil which I tolerate optimally and avocados. I eat berries occasionally and that is pretty much it. I do time restricting eating most of the time. This works for me.

Gaby said:
According to research that Mercola experimented with and synthesized in his book "Fat for Fuel", some people do better adding some carbs in their diets because insulin also suppresses gluconeogenesis, the process in which the liver produces sugar.

Gluconeogenesis raises blood sugar levels during a fasting or ketogenic state. When some people eat some carbs, they see their blood sugar levels drop on the glucometer due to this gluconeogenesis suppression via stimulated insulin. The key is to have insulin levels that work optimally, that are sensitive and not resistant. The other key is that the carbs needed is not near what the average person considers normal nowadays due to mainstream's diet being so high in grains and other high glycemic carb foods.

Yeah, and gluconeogenesis is also primarily a cortisol dependent pathway lets not forget! Furthermore, gluconeogenesis is an extremely expensive energy investment. For some people, this is not a problem. But it seems for others, severe carbohydrate restriction can be inherently stressful.

One explanation for elevated blood glucose in ketosis might be "physiological insulin resistance". In ketosis, we WANT to be insulin resistant in certain tissues. In fact, we would die without insulin resistance in the context of carbohydrate restriction.

This can help to explain why people feel so drowsy and poor when they eat a high-carb food such as potato immediately following a ketogenic template. The blood sugar spikes heavily after the carbs, but insulin sensitivity is so poor that cells are unable to utilise the sugar. So you end up with hyperglycaemia and poor glucose metabolism for a couple of days! Add to that a possible B1 deficiency-driven refeeding-type syndrome, since ketosis only requirew half of the B1, which will also make it exceedingly difficult to utilise carbohydrate. This is why its important to gradually ween oneself out of ketosis gradually, rather than binging on carbs all out.

I eat mostly between 6:45am and 5:15pm. This results in about a 10 1/2 hour eating each day, with 13-14 hours fasting. This works well for me, with no snacks in between the 3 meals, other than some fruit one hour before my final meal. I work better with carbs in the morning and afternoon, and less so in the evening. I eat a diet mostly of red meat, root vegetables like sweet potato and carrot, quite a lot of potato, green vegetables (normally, although not at the moment), salads, and butter. That is working well at the moment!

Re: Intermittent Dry Fasting

SAO said:
Dr Filonov is a Russian doctor that has done probably more research into dry fasting than anyone else. He claims that dehygrated cells act as furnaces that essentially burn up toxins, accelerating detox. He has written a book in Russian (which I haven't read yet) called "Dry Medical Fasting - Myths and Reality", which is unprofessionally translated into English and available here in both languages: _https://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1819401
_https://spiritsciencecentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Dr.-Filonov-Dry-Fasting-Translated.pdf

I intend to give it a read and see what else I can learn. But in essence, Russians have done a lot more work and research into Dry Fasting than anyone else and they have retreats where people can go and do this under medical supervision.

It's a topic worth looking into, and I think if the information turns out to be sound, it would be an interesting thing to try. I intend to try "dry intermittent fasting" to be on the safe side until I learn more - essentially have a window of maybe 6 or 8 hours during which I drink water. My actual food window right now is even more restricted to maybe an hour within that period. I'll make sure to rehydrate well during that window and see if I feel anything different than only doing regular intermittent fasting with no water window limitation.

I'm curious if anyone has done any research into this topic or have any experience with it!

I've done a few experiments with dry fasting. Once you get over the 'you'll die of dehydration' thing it's not that bad. If I remember correctly I did about 11 days of water fasting and finished off with 3 days dry. I've done shorter (36-48 hour) dry fasts. The longest I've done is 6 days of complete dry fasting. So no, you don't die of dehydration :). I actually found dry fasting to be easier that water fasting in that the hunger pains stop within the first day as opposed to the 2nd or 3rd day with water fasting. I still urinated @4 times daily and my mouth was not dry. I would occasionally swish some water in my mouth to get rid of the "fasting taste". One of the things Dr. Filanov wrote about was a feeling of warmth. I experienced this mostly in my trunk area and attributed it to the internal fat combustion to get the water out of the fat cells.

I didn't feel poorly during the fast and was able to go to work and do most of the things I normally do, though I would have preferred to just sit and read and think the whole time as was in a very contemplative mood throughout. I wouldn't recommended any physically heavy work as you can get dizzy.

There was some weight loss, but nothing major for me. Clothes felt looser.

One major difference between dry and water fasting is that after breaking the water fast I found that I couldn't eat as much in one sitting. After breaking a dry fast I could eat as much as before.

Here's some more info in PDF with practical tips: _toivobreathing.com/Hump-36.en.pdf

And here are my notes from Dr. Filanov's Dry Medical Fasting -- Myths and Reality

-- A big chunk of the first part of the book is talking about animals fasting in nature, hibernation studies, some breatharianism anectdotes
-- all animals in nature avoid both food and water when ill
-- more intense, deeper cleansing that water fasting
-- 1 day of dry fasting = 3 days of water fasting
-- 1kg of fat is sufficient for the body to feed on for a 2-3 day water fast; the body makes its own water using oxygen and fat
-- Dry fasting can be used as birth control (WHAT???!!: not any details in book; maybe body eats it up as a foreign protein)
-- inflammation cannot exist without water
-- dehydration starts competition for water between the body's cells and pathogens. Cells will always win. Bacteria, viruses, worms perish instantly without water.
-- It is preferable to dry fast in nature near water sources, breathing in the fresh air supplies the lungs with moisture from the air
-- Glucocorticoid hormones increase three-fold causing a strong anti-inflammatory effect
-- Dry fasting doesn't just flush away toxins, it incinerates them. Without water each cell conducts a fusion reaction increasing the body's internal temp, felt as 'fire' or chills but not measureable with a thermometer. The body literally feeds on itself, destroying toxins and old dead cells. Cleans up the blood better than dialysis.
-- Dry fasting prompts acidosis which does not go outside of normal range. Acidosis activates enzymyes and phagocytes, normalizes gut flora. *** Probably talking about fasting ketosis here and not ketoacidosis. He never uses the word ketosis in the book, though.
-- During dry fasting we increase our intake of nitrogen and CO2 from the air which is needed to make proteins (like plants). ***Getting into breatharian territory here where the body takes sunlight and elements from nature to make endogenous food.
-- tumors are eradicated most during acute fevers and prolonged fasting
-- Dry fasting protects against the effects of radiation by restoring cell membranes, GI tract is protected because cell division is slower, increased CO2 in the cells protect against ionization
-- Dry fasting replaced dead or 'heavy' water with living water synthesized by the body. *** EZ water --> Gerald Pollack?
-- Need for sleep decreases to 4-5 hours nightly
-- Dry fasting increases: skin sensitivity, sense of smell, intuition, telepathic abilities, willpower, compassion, eyesight. Decreases sensitivity to cold. Hair becomes thicker and more lustrous. Whitens teeth. Sets teeth more firmly into the gums in periodontal disease.
-- fat cells are destroyed with dry fasting, unlike other fasts and diets that just drain fat cells

Adding in my own data/experience to this topic:

I have just recently (about 2 weeks ago) come off a 10 day water fast.

The research material I used prior to the fast:
- Documentary on fasting (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1b08X-GvRs)
- Podcasts on the topic from Dr. Pompa:
- http://podcast.drpompa.com/episodes/108-water-fasting-done-right
- http://podcast.drpompa.com/episodes/158-fasting_q_and_a
- http://podcast.drpompa.com/episodes/201-how-to-block-fast
- The Fasting cure by Upton Sinclair: (free pdf) http://apache2.pum.edu.pl/~fasting/upton.pdf
- this is mostly anecdotal stuff; but encouraging to know that a lot of people have tried this under different circumstances and for even longer periods; too bad that not much data was provided about weight, fat percentage before and after fasting.

I saw another youtube fasting documentary but, alas, could not find the link now.
It was a BBC documentary with russian footage dubbed for english audiences. It talked about the research being done in Russia way back when and that they have a clinic/retreat for fasting as a medical procedure (some related info: https://www.worldcrunch.com/culture-society/the-siberian-fasting-cleanse-for-body-and-mind)

I'd say 2 weeks of prep to get my mind into it and work out a schedule with minimal interruptions.
I also just came off the flu when I started (I didn't eat much when I had the flu and didn't feel like eating then so I guess that was also some prep for the fast).

Salt water flush on day one, to clear out the colon. I only had 2 bowel movements since then, around 5 days apart.
Fasting lasted 10 days but I could probably have gone longer; was aiming for a 2 week water fast then maybe 3 weeks if I still felt good at the 2 week point.
The main problems I encountered:
- the keto flu from day 2-3
- cramping started day 5; I started taking a multi-vitamin with additional potassium each night
- telling someone else I was on a fast and them getting worried and pestering me to eat; the social aspect of it was harder than just ignoring food; after day 4, food or people around me eating food no longer bothered me.

Drank lots of water; had warm water with himalayan salt around 2 times a day.
For the first 3 days, did semi-vigorous exercise to deplete glycogen stores; on the next days, 30mins to 1 hour brisk walk around the neighborhood during lunch; they say it helps with pumping the lymphatic system to get the toxins flowing out.

I experienced a lot of mucus and phlegm; I'm guessing that was one route for detox during the fasting period; the phlegm started to die down only on around day 8 of the fast.
My fasting period was also still winter and it rained quite a but so I'm guessing maybe I got more phlegm since I could not get a sweat going.

Started 165 lb, height 5'6"; ended 142 lb. After day 3 of re-feeding, I'm now at 148 lb (I'm guessing water weight gained back).

Re-feeding period for me was 3 days; broke the fast with half an avocado and some bone broth.
For 3 days was eating bone broth with veggies, according to this recipe: https://strategiclivingblog.com/lose-weight-with-cabbage-soup/
Minus the tomatoes, bell peppers and italian seasoning.
Added cilantro and made the soup base a bone broth and added a lot of butter and salt when served. Started eating meat in the broth on day 3.

I was hoping that the water fast would cure me of my seasonal allergies. But I'm feeling them creeping up now that Spring is here.
Some "skin tags" around my neck were lost.
My wife says I lost my really loud snore; I slept without a sound after 1 week into the fast and haven't snored since.

When I do it again next time (maybe after 6 months; plan to do it once a year but for a shorter period next time; according to Dr Pompa, the water fast should at least be 5 days; 5 days is when the magic starts kicking in; autophagy and all that related stuff)
- Don't tell non-supportive people about it
- Get a physical with blood work before and after
- Do it during warmer weather so that sweating will be an additional pathway for detoxing. I drank a lot of water and naturally peed a lot so I imagine that it is rather taxing to the kidneys.
- Will add IR into the mix

The dry fast sounds interesting. Will read up on it any maybe try that next time around.

So, it has been 2 weeks since breaking my water fast; Still am sticking to the cabbage soup (it is just so delicious and feels invigorating). And I'm trying to stick to a 8 hour eating period (noon to 8pm) with the exception for weekends.

Human body is very complex because we do not have much more clear information how body processes, stores, releases and transforms. I need to study more before commenting anything here because there are more processes/ways some can achieve, some cannot due to needed practicle time.

Odyssey said:
I've done a few experiments with dry fasting. Once you get over the 'you'll die of dehydration' thing it's not that bad. If I remember correctly I did about 11 days of water fasting and finished off with 3 days dry. I've done shorter (36-48 hour) dry fasts. The longest I've done is 6 days of complete dry fasting. So no, you don't die of dehydration :). I actually found dry fasting to be easier that water fasting in that the hunger pains stop within the first day as opposed to the 2nd or 3rd day with water fasting. I still urinated @4 times daily and my mouth was not dry. I would occasionally swish some water in my mouth to get rid of the "fasting taste". One of the things Dr. Filanov wrote about was a feeling of warmth. I experienced this mostly in my trunk area and attributed it to the internal fat combustion to get the water out of the fat cells.

Very interesting. I've been experimenting with 24 hours intermittent fasting (one meal at 6pm) and had pretty good results (more mental clarity, more balanced) with the primary goal to detox and to increase brain plasticity but couldn't get over myself to try dry fasting. Is it doable during working days? Did you have any problems with concentration?

Altair said:
Odyssey said:

Very interesting. I've been experimenting with 24 hours intermittent fasting (one meal at 6pm) and had pretty good results (more mental clarity, more balanced) with the primary goal to detox and to increase brain plasticity but couldn't get over myself to try dry fasting. Is it doable during working days? Did you have any problems with concentration?

Depends on your job, really. If you have an office job that you've been doing for a while and are well grooved into the routine it should be fine. For more physical jobs, no. I think it would be too taxing. Ideally, it would be best to try it on the weekend (or whenever you have more than one day off of work in a row). Doing it that way would give you one less thing to think about and you can just relax.

I didn't have any troubles concentrating. I felt more mindful of what I was doing. At times I felt like I was in a slow-motion, hyper aware state.

Odyssey said:
Depends on your job, really. If you have an office job that you've been doing for a while and are well grooved into the routine it should be fine. For more physical jobs, no. I think it would be too taxing. Ideally, it would be best to try it on the weekend (or whenever you have more than one day off of work in a row). Doing it that way would give you one less thing to think about and you can just relax.

I didn't have any troubles concentrating. I felt more mindful of what I was doing. At times I felt like I was in a slow-motion, hyper aware state.

Yes, it's an office which demands a lot of concentration. I think I'll try both options. Thanks!

Well one thing I noticed doing "intermittent dry fasting" is that I have no hunger at all. As soon as I start drinking water, hunger (nothing bad, just a general sense of stomach emptiness) returns shortly after. And no thirst either. I think when we eat but don't drink, the body needs more water so you feel thirsty. But if no food or water is coming in then somehow it seems fine with that.

The skin tag thing is interesting - I've read of multiple people reporting skin tags being gone after about a week or more of water fasting. I wonder if things like scars and stretch marks would experience an improvement as well? I've heard claims they would but not too many testimonies yet.

I wish I knew about this when my mom had breast cancer (twice) - that fasting in general has a profound protective effect on healthy cells when chemo is used. Or even better, its direct effects on tumors even without any chemo. But live and learn!

Just wanted to catalog, I'm on day 4 of a 5-day water fast (Monday through Friday this week). I drink water with the following added: pink Himalayan salt, potassium chloride powder, organic apple cider vinegar, organic pure lemon juice ,and cayenne pepper. Also I drink fresh water as well, because the other concoction tastes like spicy pickle juice and can get old pretty quick. I feel great. I can tell something is "different", hard to describe except as a slightly weaker state, body feeling a bit tighter and emptier. Have a slight pressure (for lack of a better word) in my head, but it's very subtle. Overall fully functional mentally and physically. Get a little more winded when going upstairs. No hunger except on day 1. I can smell food a mile away, and the idea of eating does sound good, although no hunger so no physical cravings or temptations, which makes the fast super easy! I think the electrolytes help, I never tried it with pure water alone, but I've heard people having more issues with that.

What I did to prepare: I ate keto for 3 days before the fast to switch my body to fat burning mode and get any possible keto flu symptoms out of the way. Luckily I don't get keto flu anymore - I've done keto enough that my body seems to seamlessly switch between sugar and fat burning with no side effects, but I did this just in case. Last few months I haven't been pure keto, so I definitely wanted to make sure I am before fasting. Also, going into a fast while carbed up means you gotta wait between 1 and 3 days to deplete your glycogen stores before real fasting actually begins. This is also where the most reported discomfort of a fast occurs. I wanted to start fasting on day 1 and hit the ground running, and also do the switch to fats beforehand. 2 birds with one stone!

Then I went into my 5 day fast as described above. To come out of the fast this Saturday I'll re-feed with bone broth. From everything I've read, it's the best and easiest way to re-feed. I'll maybe add some solid foods towards saturday night, like some leafy green veggies and maybe a small piece of fatty meat (half a steak, lamb chop, or pork chop.. not sure yet), possibly some almonds as well for the magnesium. I'll probably take a megnesium supplement in between meals as well, and maybe throw vitamin D and C for good measure. A lot of people like to re-feed with watermelon, but this will spike your insulin and it's really the last thing you want to do when exiting from a fast. A big enough insulin spike is a major factor in "re-feeding syndrome" where people can literally die after having no food for a while. I can start adding more solid food on Sunday.

Also, depletion of magnesium is apparently part of re-feeding syndrome. Next time I fast I'll add magnesium to my water as well to make sure I have it throughout the fast and not just on the re-feed day. And who knows maybe it'll make the fast even easier. The reason I get the electrolytes in powder form to add to water rather than capsules is because I don't want any extra calories from the capsule containers, just in case they can break your fast.

Well, that's it! I wanted to do this to get some fat out of my gut in short order, and for all the general fasting benefits as well. And also it's cool to see what you and your body can do and how you handle it, as long as it's informed and safe. Also a test of willpower. It's actually pretty easy, no hunger or discomfort, so the biggest willpower test here is getting out of the mental habit of eating food every day. I love a delicious meal as much as anyone, and as much as I try to treat food as a fuel for the body, if you can make it taste good, why not? Honestly it doesn't take much - steak, pork, lamb, chicken is delicious, cook it perfectly and add some spices and it's enough to get my brain salivating. Add some veggies and maybe a mushroom sauce of some sort.. and it's all over for my taste buds. But then it also acts like a reward after a hard day (I eat once a day, just dinner). So this way I can test just how important the reward aspect was to my brain, and help train it to be ok without it.

Last edited:
New study! Actually confirms what we knew already, and I’d say for humans it will take longer than 24 hours, maybe closer to a week.

Fasting boosts stem cells’ regenerative capacity

Or maybe at least 5 days, since according to the article, that seems to the the time the intestine needs to regenerate itself.

Very interesting! Here is the whole text:

Fasting boosts stem cells' regenerative capacity
Date: May 3, 2018
Source: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Summary: Age-related declines in stem cell function can be reversed by a 24-hour fast, according to a new study. Biologists found fasting dramatically improves stem cells' ability to regenerate, in both aged and young mice.

As people age, their intestinal stem cells begin to lose their ability to regenerate. These stem cells are the source for all new intestinal cells, so this decline can make it more difficult to recover from gastrointestinal infections or other conditions that affect the intestine.

This age-related loss of stem cell function can be reversed by a 24-hour fast, according to a new study from MIT biologists. The researchers found that fasting dramatically improves stem cells' ability to regenerate, in both aged and young mice.
In fasting mice, cells begin breaking down fatty acids instead of glucose, a change that stimulates the stem cells to become more regenerative. The researchers found that they could also boost regeneration with a molecule that activates the same metabolic switch. Such an intervention could potentially help older people recovering from GI infections or cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy, the researchers say.

"Fasting has many effects in the intestine, which include boosting regeneration as well as potential uses in any type of ailment that impinges on the intestine, such as infections or cancers," says Omer Yilmaz, an MIT assistant professor of biology, a member of the Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research, and one of the senior authors of the study. "Understanding how fasting improves overall health, including the role of adult stem cells in intestinal regeneration, in repair, and in aging, is a fundamental interest of my laboratory."
David Sabatini, an MIT professor of biology and member of the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research, is also a senior author of the paper, which appears in the May 3 issue of Cell Stem Cell.

"This study provided evidence that fasting induces a metabolic switch in the intestinal stem cells, from utilizing carbohydrates to burning fat," Sabatini says. "Interestingly, switching these cells to fatty acid oxidation enhanced their function significantly. Pharmacological targeting of this pathway may provide a therapeutic opportunity to improve tissue homeostasis in age-associated pathologies."
The paper's lead authors are Whitehead Institute postdoc Maria Mihaylova and Koch Institute postdoc Chia-Wei Cheng.

Boosting regeneration
For many decades, scientists have known that low caloric intake is linked with enhanced longevity in humans and other organisms. Yilmaz and his colleagues were interested in exploring how fasting exerts its effects at the molecular level, specifically in the intestine.

Intestinal stem cells are responsible for maintaining the lining of the intestine, which typically renews itself every five days. When an injury or infection occurs, stem cells are key to repairing any damage. As people age, the regenerative abilities of these intestinal stem cells decline, so it takes longer for the intestine to recover.

"Intestinal stem cells are the workhorses of the intestine that give rise to more stem cells and to all of the various differentiated cell types of the intestine. Notably, during aging, intestinal stem function declines, which impairs the ability of the intestine to repair itself after damage," Yilmaz says. "In this line of investigation, we focused on understanding how a 24-hour fast enhances the function of young and old intestinal stem cells."

After mice fasted for 24 hours, the researchers removed intestinal stem cells and grew them in a culture dish, allowing them to determine whether the cells can give rise to "mini-intestines" known as organoids. The researchers found that stem cells from the fasting mice doubled their regenerative capacity.

"It was very obvious that fasting had this really immense effect on the ability of intestinal crypts to form more organoids, which is stem-cell-driven," Mihaylova says. "This was something that we saw in both the young mice and the aged mice, and we really wanted to understand the molecular mechanisms driving this."

Metabolic switch
Further studies, including sequencing the messenger RNA of stem cells from the mice that fasted, revealed that fasting induces cells to switch from their usual metabolism, which burns carbohydrates such as sugars, to metabolizing fatty acids. This switch occurs through the activation of transcription factors called PPARs, which turn on many genes that are involved in metabolizing fatty acids.

The researchers found that if they turned off this pathway, fasting could no longer boost regeneration. They now plan to study how this metabolic switch provokes stem cells to enhance their regenerative abilities.

They also found that they could reproduce the beneficial effects of fasting by treating mice with a molecule that mimics the effects of PPARs. "That was also very surprising," Cheng says. "Just activating one metabolic pathway is sufficient to reverse certain age phenotypes."
The findings suggest that drug treatment could stimulate regeneration without requiring patients to fast, which is difficult for most people. One group that could benefit from such treatment is cancer patients who are receiving chemotherapy, which often harms intestinal cells. It could also benefit older people who experience intestinal infections or other gastrointestinal disorders that can damage the lining of the intestine.

The researchers plan to explore the potential effectiveness of such treatments, and they also hope to study whether fasting affects regenerative abilities in stem cells in other types of tissue.

Story Source:

Materials provided by Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Note: Content may be edited for style and length.

Journal Reference:
  1. Maria M. Mihaylova, Chia-Wei Cheng, Amanda Q. Cao, Surya Tripathi, Miyeko D. Mana, Khristian E. Bauer-Rowe, Monther Abu-Remaileh, Laura Clavain, Aysegul Erdemir, Caroline A. Lewis, Elizaveta Freinkman, Audrey S. Dickey, Albert R. La Spada, Yanmei Huang, George W. Bell, Vikram Deshpande, Peter Carmeliet, Pekka Katajisto, David M. Sabatini, Ömer H. Yilmaz. Fasting Activates Fatty Acid Oxidation to Enhance Intestinal Stem Cell Function during Homeostasis and Aging. Cell Stem Cell, 2018; 22 (5): 769 DOI: 10.1016/j.stem.2018.04.001

Back
Top Bottom