Atlantis

Basque Seeker said:
Maybe I’m drifting, but I think this is weird. If they were so much more intelligent than us, what kind of cosmic event would make the survivors less intelligent than the previous ones? I mean, we know about the three cataclysms, but was there some additional consequences for the Atlantean DNA or something?

It is restriction of 3D experience. You know nothing at the birth. So common way to know is to pass knowledge from generation to generation.
Also there were and there is intentional distortion of knowledge to mislead sience to deadend. Like it was with Newton's Laws or Einstein's TOR.

maxim.m said:
It is restriction of 3D experience. You know nothing at the birth. So common way to know is to pass knowledge from generation to generation.
Also there were and there is intentional distortion of knowledge to mislead sience to deadend. Like it was with Newton's Laws or Einstein's TOR.

Yes, but if Atlanteans were humans (humans like us in terms of shape, brain mass, 3D STS, etc) they would born also knowing nothing. I mean, I think that the question of the session was made considering the human capacity of decipher that technology, and the answer was like "you can not, just as a dog can't understand calculus". I mean, yes we don't understand that technology because we don't know about it. But could we? And apparently we couldn't even! It's absolutely out of our grasp! But why? It was just a hypothetical question and the answer was fulminant. I'm not sure about all of this, but I think it's really strange.

Basque Seeker, FWIW: I'm not aware if there was extra DNA tampering of the post-atlanteans. But I would think the general education in the higher tiers of Atlantean civilisation must have been much deeper than ours. If we consider that they had ability to planet-hop and had direct dealings and communications with other 3rd density systems (and perhaps 4D STS science and technology) they must have had technology 1000's of years ahead of us. Regarding the knowledge gap in survivors: I would imagine that it would only take a few generations without access to the technology to loose the ability to reproduce it. I think the Neanderthal comment was describing how fundamentally different our general education andd exposure has been, not so much our genetic types or lessons, OSIT.

If someone gave me a lab and materials and told me to make a nuclear-powered submarine, I think I'd be in a similar situation as that hypothetical Neanderthal. Luckily, as other posters have mentioned, I would be at an advantage, because there are books and teachers to transmit the necessary knowledge. I don't think there are any humans with crystal technology manuals, or verbal know-how to transmit such knowledge. So I think the Cs analogy is probably apt. Atlanteans probably weren't much smarter than us, but they had the equivalent of 'manuals' and teachers to pass on the necessary knowledge. We simply don't, and when given such technology, would probably think it made a nice addition to our display of fine china. :halo:

I don’t think that the Cs meant we don’t have the capacity for such technology; after all we have been using crystals for quite some time now.

That’s what our computers are, and the whole world’s tech is dependent on them.

I agree with parallel and AI's explanation of the Neanderthal analogy.

Approaching Infinity said:
If someone gave me a lab and materials and told me to make a nuclear-powered submarine, I think I'd be in a similar situation as that hypothetical Neanderthal. Luckily, as other posters have mentioned, I would be at an advantage, because there are books and teachers to transmit the necessary knowledge. I don't think there are any humans with crystal technology manuals, or verbal know-how to transmit such knowledge. So I think the Cs analogy is probably apt. Atlanteans probably weren't much smarter than us, but they had the equivalent of 'manuals' and teachers to pass on the necessary knowledge. We simply don't, and when given such technology, would probably think it made a nice addition to our display of fine china. :halo:
:lol: ain't that the truth. Give a pencil to a monkey and it will probably use it to get at ants, if it doesn't hurt itself with it.

If someone gave me a lab and materials and told me to make a nuclear-powered submarine, I think I'd be in a similar situation as that hypothetical Neanderthal. Luckily, as other posters have mentioned, I would be at an advantage, because there are books and teachers to transmit the necessary knowledge. I don't think there are any humans with crystal technology manuals, or verbal know-how to transmit such knowledge. So I think the Cs analogy is probably apt. Atlanteans probably weren't much smarter than us, but they had the equivalent of 'manuals' and teachers to pass on the necessary knowledge.

Just adding some speculation to the pot.

What if..in the beginning people were a lot smarter then they are now and we are experiencing devolution, instead of evolution?

For instance, if a group of beings, call them spiritual, advanced, semi physical beings,or whatever, wanted to experience full "physicality" would it make sense that they would prepare a place for themselves, ahead of time, to experience it in?

And if the beings were STO, or were guileless, as in the Adam and Eve story, then what had been prepared for them, and probably BY THEM, the "paradise" would have been created to suit them perfectly and allow for a "safe" and instructive, physical experience.

Doesn`t it seem, that choosing the planet and preparing it for habitation, ( dressing it ) would have been the first step? Putting up and providing the living places, the buildings etc, would have been the first thing. Then in the STO scenario, keeping it pure, and caring for it, would have been a huge part of the physical experience. You might even consider that "portals" to go back and forth between locations, would have been conveniently placed, for that purpose.

The artifacts, in that case or what is left from then, would appear to have all but disappeared and what is left, would be only a very poor imitation of the original.

On the other hand, or in the STS spectrum, it would still be that when you intend to bring a new pet home, or something for the food supply, you have to plan ahead and have the place your going keep it, already prepared.

In other words, you usually have the.. pen ready.. before you bring in the chickens.

So why would our STS "creators" or the self created, STO group, not have done the same?

It would just seem outrageous to bring "either" version here and then say, there ya are, survive on yer own!

Basque Seeker said:
and the answer was like "you can not, just as a dog can't understand calculus". I mean, yes we don't understand that technology because we don't know about it. But could we? And apparently we couldn't even! It's absolutely out of our grasp! But why? It was just a hypothetical question and the answer was fulminant. I'm not sure about all of this, but I think it's really strange.

This is a question I am studing right now. There are a lot of clues in Ra material about this topic in books 1 and 3. Just review:pyramid.
Here are more clues:
_http://www.crystalinks.com/pyrufoglyphs600.jpg
_http://www.crystalinks.com/pyrfractal600.jpg
_http://www.crystalinks.com/fractals.html

parallel said:
Basque Seeker, FWIW: I'm not aware if there was extra DNA tampering of the post-atlanteans. But I would think the general education in the higher tiers of Atlantean civilisation must have been much deeper than ours. If we consider that they had ability to planet-hop and had direct dealings and communications with other 3rd density systems (and perhaps 4D STS science and technology) they must have had technology 1000's of years ahead of us. Regarding the knowledge gap in survivors: I would imagine that it would only take a few generations without access to the technology to loose the ability to reproduce it. I think the Neanderthal comment was describing how fundamentally different our general education andd exposure has been, not so much our genetic types or lessons, OSIT.

I see, well, I think it's pretty clear. In fact that is what my "other me" was telling me, it's just a way of phrase the amazingly big gap between us and them.

Thank you, guys! :)

Atlantis by N. Zhirov

I bought a book awhile back. Its an English version of a book based upon scientific studies for the existence of Atlantis that were conducted in the the former Soviet Union. Its out of print and hard to find. I had to get this one on eBay with a hefty price tag. Darn you impulsive spending! Anyhow, I don't know if anyone else has heard of it, but I thought it was interesting and I would like to share some excerpts from the conclusion portion of the book.

From Zhirov, N. (1970). Atlantis: Antology: Basic Problems. (D. Skvirsky, Trans.). Moscow: Progress Publishers, p. 361:

In our opinion during the Ice Age the territory of Atlantis embraced the North Atlantic Ridge up to the Romanche Trench including the Azores Plateau. The northern boundery of Atlantis presents a difficult problem; in the south boundary was the Romanche Trench. The bathymetry of the ocean in the region of the juncture between the North Atlantic and the Reykjanes ridges is very important. The latter, explored by German expiditions up to the 57th parallel, is, in our opinion, a direct extension of the North Atlantic Ridge. A map published in 1956 by the American National Geographic Society (edited by J. C. La Gorce) shows abyssal hollows on either side of the ridge roughly at the 53rd parallel; there the ridge is exceedingly narrow. On the latest Soviet map (1 : 2,000,000), published in 1963 and edited by L. K. Zatonsky, this hollow is shown north of the Faraday Hills and cutting the ridge from north to south at a depth of 3,000-3500 meters. We feel that immense importance attaches to the question of the hollow separating the Reykjanes Ridge from the North Atlantic Ridge. Its existence leads one to the surmise that in this spot there might be a submarine canyon throughout which the river systems of America and Europe might have communicated as late as the end of the Miocene and in the Pliocene (295a ). Secondly this hollow is indirect testimony in favor of the view that these ridges differ from each other. Considerations about the distribution of ocean currents towards the end of the Ice Age bring us round to the conclusion that there was a straight separating Atlantis from Great Iceland.

Atlantis may be pictured as a meridionally situated continent sooner long than wide and consisting of three main parts: a wide northern island on the foundation of the Azores Plateau—Poseidonis or Azoris: and a long narrow southern island—Antillia—and the Equatorial Archipelago, of which St. Paul’s Rocks are a remnant. At the 31st parallel between Poseidonis and Antillia there was a narrow straits which we have named the Poseidon Straits. One or several narrow straits probably separated Antillia from the Equitorial Archipelago between the 5th and 10th parallels.

Along the western fringe of these islands, running almost meridionally, there was a great mountain system—the North Atlantic Ridge. Submarine today, but in those days it had peaks rising to a height of two or three kilometers, or even higher. In the north of Poseidonis was a second mountain range of Atlantis. At present forming the Azores Islands this was the Azores Ridge and it was probably and integral mountain system. In the south of the Azores Plateau, running nearly parallel to the Azores Ridge, there was a chain consisting of several groups of mountains separated from each other by saddles. The groups closest to the North Atlantic Ridge have been names Atlantis Mountains by us; the Plato Mountains form their southeastern extension—we have named these mountains partially in conformity with the Heezen-Tharp physiographical chart (417 ). The main kingdom of Plato’s legend was evidently situated somewhere here, perhaps between the two latitudinal ranges, but sooner south of the Atlantis and Plato mountains.

A somewhat different view is offered by the noted Sweedish atlantologist Dr. Réne Malaise. In a letter to the author of this work on May 19, 1968 he writes: The Danish engineer M. Frandsen (153a ) was looking at a depth chart of the Azores and observed that at a depth of 600-700 fathoms above the surrounding sea-bottom there was an even plateau to the south of the islands. This plateau is sheltered from the north by the present Azores with their summits 4,000-5,000 meters higher than it, and to the west by the main range. To the southwest the plateau is limited by a somewhat lower mountain swell studded with high, flat-topped, now submarine sea mounts. The most prominent of these sea mounts have been named by American oceanographers Atlantis, Plato, Cruiser and Great Meteor. The horizontal plateau-land is clearly visible on plate 22 [Heezen, Tharp and Ewing (417 )] on the ‘Transatlantic Topographic Profile I’ (between the Atlantic Seamount and the Island of São Miguel). As an experiment, Frandsen made a sketch with the measurements of the Atlantis plain given by Plato, vis., 400 by 600 kilometers (Frandsen counted a stadius = 200 meters) and on the same scale as the chart. It fitted very well to the submarine plateau-land of the chart. By studying the depth curves he found the declination of the plateau to be on an average 1:900; the plateau consisted accordingly of a real plain of a size about 2/3 of present-day Finland. On his sketch he drew in the contours of the mentioned canals and the circular ditch and likewise the squared lots of ’ten stadia each way’. According to Plato the surrounding ditch had a length of ten thousand stadia (≈2,000 kilometers [1,850 kilometers]) and the number of squared lots was 60,700, an acceptable difference. Having worked with irrigation I open and closed canals for thirty years he wanted to control the declination of the water-level in the canals if adequate. He found the fall of the water to be 1 : 300 and 1 : 600,, which according to modern principles is acceptable, although barely for the last figure. The current in the canals was accordingly too slow to cause any difficulties of navigation for the row-galleys of the time.”

However, according to O. K. Leontyev, who supports the ocean permanency and expanding continents theories, “from the stand-point of marine geology and geomorphology there are no grounds for surmising that Atlantis existed here”. As one can see, Leontyev ignores all the facts clashing with his theories upheld by him: for example, the basaltic and andesite volcanic activity on the Azores islands and plateau, the existence on the latter of cut terrace at a depth of 1,000 meters, and a series of other data given in the preceding chapters.

There are some grounds for believing that from the north and down to the 40th parallel Poseidonis was partially under glaciers. This surmise rests on the fact that boulders and sediments of glacial origin have been found approximately up to this latitude from the eastern side of the North Atlantic Ridge and the Azores. On the chart referenced to by J. Wiseman and C. Ovey (704 ) some of these finds are attributed to the Greenland and British glaciers. However, the finding of a boulder east of the North Atlantic Ridge is strange to say the least. Wiseman and Ovey consider that it is of French origin, which we doubt very much. We consider it quite probable that when Atlantis existed some of its mountain peaks were covered with glaciers during the Ice Age, and that these glaciers could have served as the source of drift ice. We are quite positive that in the collection of samples taken from the eastern slope of the North Atlantic Ridge by the Lamont Observatory expedition there are glacier-eroded basalt rocks originating directly from the ridge itself. It is also quite possible that similar samples may be found in the collections of other oceanographic expeditions.

We have attempted to create a physiographic chart of Poseidonis (66 ) on the basis of the physiographic chart of the North Atlantic compiled by Heezen and Tharp (417 ). Regrettably, when we were making the reconstruction we could not avail ourselves of the latest data about the spurs of the North Atlantic Ridge that were discovered some years ago by various expeditions but not entered into the charts of the Atlantic floor.

In the North Poseidonis separated from the ice-bound island of Great Iceland, which in those times embraced the Reykjanes Ridge. This island appeared after the disintegration of the Atlantic Sill. On the other hand, the Rockall Plateau existed in that period in the shape of a huge ice-covered island or, much earlier, as a large peninsula that somewhere at the beginning of the Pleistocene united the entire subarial Atlantic Sill, Greenland, Iceland and the Faeroes. We have some justification for naming this ice-covered land Hyperborea, in memory of the legendary Hyperborean people who lived far in the north.

The British Isles were an unbroken land mass, a peninsula extending from France; Porcupine Bank was a Peninsula linked to Ireland. Most of the North Sea was a land area where the highest point was the Dogger Plateau. The English Channel was a river.

In the west, Atlantis was washed by the semi-inland Bermuda Sea; in the north of this sea the Great Newfoundland island or peninsula with a chain of shoals and banks and a spur of Atlantis as well as an island archipelago north of the Bermudas served as a barrier to the massive northward penetraton of the Proto-Gulf Stream. This was mainly a ring stream and it was much smaller than today because at least half of the Antilles Current was prevented from flowing westward by Antillia Island. Moreover, from time to time the Gulf Stream was supplanted by a powerful cold current flowing from the north and, possibly, partially through the straits between Newfoundland and Labrador. This cold current, whose existence is proven by paleobotanical data on the coastal vegetation of New England, evidently (in the shape of a submarine stream) penetrated even the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean Sea; this is also borne out by the fact that the Florida Peninsula appeared in the very recent geological past.

An analysis of cores from the floor of these basins has shown the presence of eleven layers of cold-and warmth-loving foraminifera (635 ). This, we feel, is evidence in favor of the surmise that there was tectonic instability in the region of Florida and Great Newfoundland (where violent earthquakes take place to this day, for example, the earthquake of 1929). The Caribbean Sea was probably much smaller in those days due to considerable and now submerged land areas, including the land areas of the Antilles, that were a peninsula (264 /391 ; 616 ). These subsidences occurred within man’s memory, as testified by many legends current among the natives of the Antilles (17 ; 57 ).

The Bermuda Islands and the now submarine archipelagoes in their vicinity were fairly large islands. A branch of the Proto-Gulf Stream flowed past them, creating favorable conditions for the then most northerly development of corals. However, some scientists believe that a branch of the Proto-Gulf Stream penetrated as far north as the 35th parallel (where coral remains have also been discovered). This is probably connected with subsidences in the region of these islands.

East of Atlantis, between it and Europe, there were some semi-island seas, whose number and configuration it is at present difficult to determine because, in our opinion, this part of the North Atlantic was subjected to intensive tectonic activity and frequent subsidences. The shallow Iceland Sea was possibly still in existence between Reykjanes Peninsula and Rockall Island. A small branch of the Gulf Stream, divided by the Reykjanes Peninsula, flowed through this sea along the eastern shores of Great Iceland to the Norwegian Sea. The narrow Irish Strait between Rockall Island anf the British Peninsula, enabled the cold current from the Norwegian Sea to flow to the south. Part of the Gulf Stream that reached this sea transported icebergs and icefloes as the cold Irish Current, which farther became the Proto-Canary Current. The cold Irish Current flowed into the Biscay Sea, where icebergs abounded.

It must be pointed out that cold-loving Yoldia and high-Arctic mollusks have been found on the floor of the modern Bay of Biscay (269 /373 ). This can only be explained by the subarial existence of the North Atlantic Ridge (i.e. Atlantis) with glaciers on it and on the more northerly islands (particularly Rockall Island). It will be recalled that the English Channel was non-existent at the time.

The Biscay Sea was much smaller than the present day gulf due to the existence of a vast mountainous land to the southwest of Britain and to the southeast of France (Estrimnides). Atlantis was closest to Europe at two points, where one can assume there was a chain of islands between it and Europe. The first, in the north, lay in the direction of Porcupine Peninsula, where near the mountain range there probably was a plateau similar to the Azores Plateau. The second, southern point, was between the present Azores Islands and Cape São Vincente in Portugal to the southwest of which stretched a large archipelago; numerous banks have taken the place of this archipelago. We have named it the Erytheia Archipelago. The chain of islands stretching from this archipelago to Atlantis ran along the now submerged Azores-Gibralter Ridge. Some of the islands of this archipelago were fairly large and possibly existed until recorded times (Erytheia, Scheria, Tartessos).

The sea east of Atlantis was the source of the great cold Proto-Canary Current. However, its massive penetration towards the shores of Africa was hindered by the Erytheia Archipelago. Therefore, between Atlantis and Portugal the Proto-Canary Current turned into a ring stream and only part of it broke through to the shores of Atlantis, passing between the present-day islands of Terceira and Santa Maria. Gradually moving away from the shores of Atlantis, this part of the current flowed along the ocean surface almost up to the equator. A small cold branch passed between the islands of the Erytheia Archipelago. But the Proto-Canary Current, like the Canary Current today, never reached the shores of Africa, and the climate in the Sahara was, therefore, more humid. In those days the modern Canary and Cape Verde Islands were integral land areas with shallow straits separating them from the continent. A branch of the ring East Equatorial Current approached them, making the climate of north-western Africa warmer and more humid.

At the equator there was the Equatorial Archipelago, whose islands approached quite close to the shores of both South America and Africa. This archipelago was probably a remnant of the intercontinental bridge of Miocene times. When it was in existence it was probably not very difficult for primitive man to travel between the Old and the New World. In this area the largest land mass was situated near St. Paul’s Rocks. A somewhat smaller island was located to the northwest on the presently submerged Sierra Leone Ridge (where fresh-water diatoms have been found). The Romanche Trench is accepted as the southern boundary of Atlantis. Therefore, the southern extremity of Atlantis did not stretch across the equator. The warm current flowing through these regions (the East Equatorial Current) can hardly be called North Equatorial since it had its source north of the 10th parallel and flowed in a ring, washing the southeastern shore of Atlantis and the northern shores of the Equatorial Archipelago; the East Sargasso Sea was located in these places.

Perhaps someone might find this information useful in some way.

Re: Atlantis by N. Zhirov

It is also interesting to reference the above data with the transcript of 'Session 9 May 1998' found here: _https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,26035.msg310314.html#msg310314

I found this snippet interesting compared to what Zhirov said:

Q: Okay, let me get more specific: the Atlantean land that was supposed to have existed in the Atlantic Ocean... what was the farthest north of any part of Atlantis that was in the ocean, that no longer exists?

A: It is "time for you" to know that Atlantis was not a nation, land, Island, or continent, but rather, a civilization!

Q: All I wanted was to have an idea of a land mass in the Atlantic ocean that people talk about - where did it sit?

A: Where do you think?

Q: Well, I sort of think that the Azores and the Canary Islands are sort of...

A: Yes, but many other places too. Remember, the sea level was several hundred feet lower then...

Q: Why was the sea level several hundred feet lower? Because there was ice somewhere or because there was not as much water on the earth at that time?

A: Ice.

Q: Was the ice piled up at the poles? The ice sheet of the ice age?

A: Yes.

Q: So, Atlantis existed during the ice age?

A: Largely, yes. And the world's climate was scarcely any colder away from the ice sheets than it is today.

Q: Well, how could that be? What caused these glaciers?

A: Global warming.

Q: How does global warming cause glaciers?

A: Increases precipitation dramatically. Then moves the belt of great precipitation much farther north. This causes rapid buildup of ice sheets, followed by increasingly rapid and intense glacial rebound.

Zhirov also has this to say on p. 375

Many atlantologists have drawn attention to the ancient calendar systems, finding in them a unity of origin and of initial dates, which are sometimes very close to the date of the destruction of Atlantis. For example, I. Donnelly (56/43, also see 37, 178) drew attention to the coincidence between the ancient Egyptian and Assyrian calendars. One of the dates of the Egyptian calendar giving the commencement of a Sothic cycle corresponds to the year 139 A.D. One of the cycles of the Assyrian calendar commenced in the year 712 B.C. The Assyrians had a lunar calendar which gave the cycle as equal to 22,325 lunar months or 1,805 years. Both calendars, however, had a common initial date, as may be seen from the following simple computation: a) Sothic cycle: 1,460-138=1,322; 1,322+(7x1,460)=11,542; b) lunar cycle: 712+(6x1,805)=11,542. This computation was known to the ancient Babylonians. Thus, the initial date of both calendars is in the mid-twentieth millennium B.C.

The initial data of the Mayan calendar* is usually considered as the fourth millennium B.C. This initial date is interpreted differently by different authors: according to J.E.S. Thompson it is the year 3113 B.C.; according to H.J. Spinden it is 3773 B.C.; and according to I. G. Morley it is 3433 or 3440 B.C. (211). This has been specified by radiocarbon dating at the temple in Tikal, Guatemala (658); it is now considered that Thompson’s dating is most probable, but Spinden’s dating may also prove to be right (due to the error allowance in the radiocarbon method). The Mayas, it must be noted, got their calendar from another people, the Olmecs, whose steles give more ancient dates than those of the Mayas. An interesting point is that according to the Mayan steles thirteen baktuns of 114,000 days each passed before the initial date of the so-called long calendar (290). One gets the impression that this later date was the true initial date of the calendar. Inasmuch as the Mayan year was equal to 365.242 days (which is more accurate than our Gregorian calendar), 13 baktuns are equal approximately to 5,125 years. Thus, the legendary beginning of the Mayan-Olmec calendar dates from the middle of the ninth millennium B.C. The German astronomer R. Henseling (556; 557), who carefully studied the Mayan calendar, drew the conclusion that its initial date was the year 8498 B.C. However, it is hard to say if this is correct, because on the calendar stone at Tikal there is an even more ancient date: 12042 B.C. Y. V. Knorozov (22/218) points out that Stele No. 10 at Tikal gives a veritably astronomical date: 1, 841, 639, 800 days (probably 13,000 baktuns). He believes that there were two “zero points” in the Mayan chronology: the first was 3113 B.C. after the Thompson correlation, and the second was 5041738 B.C. He considers that the first date can probably be compared with the birth of Christ, and the second with the creation of the world according to Christian chronology. The first date fits into the second. But it is not known what mythological or other events are referred to by the dates 3113, 8498 and 5041738 B.C.

Which I thought was interesting because a search of Atlantis also brought up this snippet of the transcript of 'Session 10 December 1994' found here:
_http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=21613.msg226768#msg226768

Q: (T) Cause we're that good? (L) Terry! Now, Otto Muck came to the conclusion that the final breaking up of Atlantis occurred on June 5, 8498 B.C. Is this pretty close?

A: Close.

Re: Atlantis by N. Zhirov

I just discovered that there already exists a six pages thread about Atlantis here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,14160.0.html

Maybe these two can be merged?

Palinurus said:
I just discovered that there already exists a six pages thread about Atlantis here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,14160.0.html

Maybe these two can be merged?

Good idea. Done. Thanks Palinurus. :)

Pyramids

Q: (L) Who built the great pyramid?
A: Atlanteans.

Q: (L) What year was it built?
A: 10643 years ago.

Q: (L) Why was it built? What purpose was it used for?
A: Capture cosmic energy.

Q: (L) And what was this cosmic energy used for once it was captured?
A: Many things. Power, transport, healing, mind control, climate, etcetera.

Q: (L) Who built the sphinx?
A: Same.

Q: (L) Was the sphinx built at the same time?

Q: (L) Why was the sphinx built? What was its purpose?
A: Temple.

Q: (L) Are there records buried under the sphinx?

Q: (L) Zecharia Sitchin proposes that the pyramid was built as a permanent marking system to navigate the solar system, could you comment on that idea?
A: That is incorrect. The pyramids were built as energy storage and transference facilities. They were built by the descendants of those known to you as the Atlanteans who are, of course, your ancestors in soul matters. They were not built to be markers for anything.

Q: (L) Now, on to the questions I have prepared: In a previous session you said that the pyramid was built 10,643 years ago. That would be 8,649 BC. Is that a correct figure, or was there any corruption?
A: Yes. Correct.

Q: Then you talked about the pyramid as a focuser of energy to do ‘all things’ or many things. Later we asked about Stonehenge and you said that StoneHenge was built 6,000 BC by Druids, an early Aryan group, as an energy director to do ‘all things.’ This seems to be that both structures had similar design functions. Is that correct?
A: No. Stonehenge is a vector of energy derived from Solar and Cosmic rays. Pyramids focus electromagnetic energy from the atmosphere ambiently. Stonehenge was built 8,000 BC, by the way.

Q: If it was built in 8,000 BC, and the Pyramids were built 8,649 BC, which is 10,643 years ago, more or less, that means that they were built at almost the same time, or at least within 600 years of each other. If they were built at almost the same time, were they built by the same, or similar groups of people?
A: Atlantean descendants.

Q: Obviously the Great Pyramid is a marvel of engineering - and Stonehenge is as well - yet the two structures are so dissimilar. The Pyramid presents such a finished and sharp and elegant appearance, and Stonehenge might give a person - of course that is based on how it appears today - a more primitive presentation.
A: Was not originally.

Q: Did they work in conjunction with one another and did the two groups that built them in communication with one another?
A: No and yes.

Q: Was it two different groups? One with the Stonehenge business and one with the Pyramid business?
A: Offshoots of same group.

Q: Were they antagonistic toward one another or were they friendly toward one another?
A: No, yes.

Q: If the flood of Noah, as you have said before, occurred 10,662 BC, that means that the Pyramid and Stonehenge were built more than 2,000 years after this event.

Q: Did it take 2,000 years for them to develop or create the technology?
A: No.

Q: What were they doing in those 2,000 years?
A: Reassembling.

Q: In that 2,000 years of reassembling, do you mean reassembling as a group through reincarnative processes...
A: All. Built using sound wave technology.

One of the things I have been associating with the pyramids has been the healing aspect of their purpose.

I have been called crazy and un-educated for this view, however there seems to be a basis for these thoughts.

Atlantis was first mentioned in Plato's Critias, located in the west of the Strait of Gibraltar in the Atlantic Ocean. The rise of the mentioned civilization was around 10.000 years ago and it was really highly advanced one.

In many places in the earth, there are many archeological findings which could not be explained according to the today's technology. For some scientists there were global disasters which ended human civilization many times. Atlantis according to many of them is one of these civilizations. It was not only located in the Atlantic Ocean as Plato stated but also with its colonies it was sperad in South and North America, Asia, Anatolia and India.They were the starting point of the Mayan and Aztec civilizations in Mexico and South America.

"The Secret Doctrine" which was written by Helena Blavatsky mentioned the Atlanteans as Fourth Root race before the Aryan Race which was Fifth Rooth Race. This concept brings a new dimension on the written history.

_http://anunnaki-sumerians.blogspot.com/

Back
Top Bottom