Available in print: The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts

I try to translate this phrase.

To be honest it's not easy to translate Cassiopaea channeling transcripts to Polish because you have to know the context of the question and you have to know a little about ufology, sometimes about world history, and sometimes about USA culture, politics and customs. Even a British person may not know everything about USA. There is also US slang. And to do it, you would have to ask Laura what she mean by that, every time you don't know fully what "this" means. For example, in book Amazing Grace there's a section about Florida and there are words typical to that area, cracker house, lime rock, cottonmouth, bozo, airboat‎, motorcade, honcho and so on. I also think that it would be not big demand for paper book that cost 30 euro, but e-book for 10 euro would be okay. If you wrongly translate one word it may change the whole context.

I am English/British and that is most certainly the case. However, I always enjoy those times as I can google it and learn something new. Learning is fun! ;)

I am English/British and that is most certainly the case. However, I always enjoy those times as I can google it and learn something new. Learning is fun! ;)
I google many things reading Laura's books. Recently a read a Polish book "Instrukcja obslugi toksycznych ludzi" by Katarzyna Miller and Suzan Gizynska and there was a quote:

A small child learn the most through play/fun, is't it? What is hard to come to mind, when it's a duty/obligation, comes to mind very easy during play/fun. This is how it is with us. As long as we can play, we are creative and more things are succeed.

The Cassiopaea gave the material in these works, you will understand, they are the ones who give the material. Now to know why is there an event here or there, should we still ask these questions? Because what they say is there now. To each one of you to work on oneself, that is to say to "hunt down" oneself, to hunt down the thought that imprisons us

The Cassiopaea gave the material in these works, you will understand, they are the ones who give the material. Now to know why is there an event here or there, should we still ask these questions? Because what they say is there now. To each one of you to work on oneself, that is to say to "hunt down" oneself, to hunt down the thought that imprisons us

@susy7 ,

I think "to hunt down the thought that imprisons us" is a creative way to describe what we call The Work. Finding the programs in our lives that make react mechanically to the events in our lives is a huge challenge.

Events do not stop even when The Wave is hitting in full force. It is how we react to the events that will determine if we ride The Wave or go under it.

I think we should always ask questions until we find the answers.

@susy7 ,

I think "to hunt down the thought that imprisons us" is a creative way to describe what we call The Work. Finding the programs in our lives that make react mechanically to the events in our lives is a huge challenge.

Events do not stop even when The Wave is hitting in full force. It is how we react to the events that will determine if we ride The Wave or go under it.

I think we should always ask questions until we find the answers.
It is a work that is done every day, when the spirit comes, it is our "spirit" that takes control, when I speak of "our" spirit, it is the one that stores all sensations, our impressions, we all remember a beautiful place, or a first love, our spirit stores it and wishes to "relive" it, but also the ego, which would not come again. It is also to compare who is the language of the ego, for parents for example, they can love a child rather than the other, we compare constantly and that is also the work to be done

when 1998 🦩
JeanSchemit, I saw this and I have to admit it irked me. Would you write an email to someone like this if you had a query? I just think it wouldn't take an awful lot longer to address the people you are asking the question to.
If you have been keeping up with the forum, you will see that the crew have been very, very busy with many projects. Patience is a virtue.

No I didn't keep up, what kind of projects are you talking about? :bacon:
Better yet, why do you post a cryptic post and reply with a dancing bacon. If it is too much to keep up maybe you need to find better things to do like join another forum. It is in violation of this forum's guidelines to post "noise". I am finding you to be rude and to say the least inconsiderate. :wrongbar:

Last edited:
Better yet, why do you post a cryptic post and reply with a dancing bacon. If it is too much to keep up maybe you need to find better things to do like join another forum. It is in violation of this forum's guidelines to post "noise". I am finding you to be rude and to say the least inconsiderate. :wrongbar:
Why you think my post is cryptic

And for Joe : Thanks I guess

Last edited:
Sincere effort

In writings for example - is a good start to communicate with other people. It is neither strange nor difficult, really.

Sincere effort also contains a breath of mutual respect built in - making it easier to communicate regardless what side the involved are on.

cheers :-)
Ralf

Sorry but i'm french and I know little english so i'm very basic when I write in english forum but I do think some people judge too easily and can take it like I'm rude, but yeah I should have written "When the 1998 transcript will be released."

Sorry but i'm french and I know little english so i'm very basic when I write in english forum but I do think some people judge too easily and can take it like I'm rude, but yeah I should have written "When the 1998 transcript will be released."

don’t worry. (it’s ok)

Effort is something that can be shown and noted (when present) in any language

:-)

ne t'inquiète pas.

L'effort est quelque chose qui peut être montré et noté (lorsqu'il est présent) dans n'importe quelle langue.

:-D

Back
Top Bottom