Bad Boys

It might be considered as a digression from the original 'Bad Boys' but there are certain behavioral patterns that point to a cognitive switch in girls. For instance, girls that chose the military as a career, girls in martial arts, girls as firefighters, girls in the police force, girls as prison guards, girls as mine workers, girls as crane operators etc. That pattern may stop when the girl in case enters into matrimony and has children or if the work environment permits it can continue.
I have not seen any study that explains this preference but I believe it is more commonplace to previous and current Communist countries, and also it was probably quite common during the WWII when men jobs had to be done by women.
Can this cognitive pattern be related to a undeveloped or suppressed rather emotional center or to just an experience path of romanticized and misunderstood man's virtues,status and power?
Can a cognitive pattern be related? Absolutely, I'm sure in some circumstances. But not in all circumstances. In the jobs you mentioned I already see a lot falling into the 'savor/hero' complex of wanting to save everyone.
Some daughters follow the family footsteps into military, firefighters, police, even construction. I think those jobs are more women-heavy now because of equality. Why was it more commonplace to previous and current Communist countries? Perhaps those countries actually had more equality in jobs out of some sort of necessity or it began after a war, as you mentioned WW2 which had that same effect in Western countries too.
I think parental relationships have a huge impact. Early life trauma. Creative interests in pursuing something considered inappropriate for a girl. (I wanted to take drafting and pursue architecture. My mother forced me to take typing so I would "always have a job because architecture is a man's job.) Our family has a huge influence on who we are. This is not something that can be assumed because each soul's journey has been unique. The reasons for their behavior are just as unique, as no two people have the exact same experience.

Can a cognitive pattern be related? Absolutely, I'm sure in some circumstances. But not in all circumstances. In the jobs you mentioned I already see a lot falling into the 'savor/hero' complex of wanting to save everyone.
Some daughters follow the family footsteps into military, firefighters, police, even construction. I think those jobs are more women-heavy now because of equality. Why was it more commonplace to previous and current Communist countries? Perhaps those countries actually had more equality in jobs out of some sort of necessity or it began after a war, as you mentioned WW2 which had that same effect in Western countries too.
I think parental relationships have a huge impact. Early life trauma. Creative interests in pursuing something considered inappropriate for a girl. (I wanted to take drafting and pursue architecture. My mother forced me to take typing so I would "always have a job because architecture is a man's job.) Our family has a huge influence on who we are. This is not something that can be assumed because each soul's journey has been unique. The reasons for their behavior are just as unique, as no two people have the exact same experience.
And then we have this:
"No one wanted to be white girl who likes boys because that was known as the oppressor.”

In previous Marxist-Leninist or Communist systems and perhaps the current ones in North Korea, China and Cuba, there was no case made of manhood and womanhood, and no differentiation in terms of appellation as everyone was addressed with comrade and surname, or simply surname (in school). Fun. Of course there was recognition and differentiation between genders in sports for instance, and the society had explicit principles of equality of rights between man and woman from matrimony to work / occupation and remuneration. In some of the Eastern Block countries (maybe all) the girls in the tertiary education also had to do compulsory military training in arms compatible/complementary with/to their field of study.
This is a case of highly programmed society in terms of behavior, where choice is limited to one's aptitudes. If you have high aptitudes you could enter into good tertiary education which can offer better opportunities.

Back
Top Bottom