Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Vaccines

The fact that he/she is even here says a lot. He/she isn't paranoid enough :cool2:

Hmmm, shouldn't that be 'what a bowl of paranoid nuts' or 'what a bunch of paranoid bananas'? I guess they're not training the 'newspeak' representatives (conscious or not) very well these days if they're not able to even answer simple questions without storming off in a huff. I feel bad for her/his kids, though, if he/she actually has any.

NormaRegula said:
Aurianda, your new forum name of "What a Bunch of Paranoid NuTs!" is not only rude and lacking in external consideration, it also shows that your self-importance and sacred cows regarding Big Pharma vaccines and antibiotics overrides whatever quest you might have for objective understanding.

I got some use out of those posts of his/hers because it was interesting reading them and seeing if there seemed to be any tug in me to believe any of that. For certain a year ago I would have been pulled in indecision / that direction :cool2:

anart said:
Hmmm, shouldn't that be 'what a bowl of paranoid nuts' or 'what a bunch of paranoid bananas'? I guess they're not training the 'newspeak' representatives (conscious or not) very well these days if they're not able to even answer simple questions without storming off in a huff. I feel bad for her/his kids, though, if he/she actually has any.

Daaayo ... Come mister tallyman, tally me bananas
Daylight come and me want to go home ...

Anart said:
... I guess they're not training the 'newspeak' representatives (conscious or not) very well these days if they're not able to even answer simple questions without storming off in a huff.

Yeah, creative discourse rarely comes out of that camp...which isn't surprising if one knows what to look for. As for subtlety, once agents (conscious or not) have a little light shone on them, they usually throw a tantrum, toss off a pathetic insult, and then leave in search of easier prey. It's very predictable.

Flu Shot Doubles Risk for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19011978

Vaccination history and risk of non-Hodgkin lymphoma: a population-based, case-control study.
Cancer Causes & Control. 2009 Jul;20(5):517-23. Epub 2008 Nov 15.
Lankes HA, Fought AJ, Evens AM, Weisenburger DD, Chiu BC.
Department of Preventive Medicine, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, 680 North Lake Shore Drive, Suite 1102, Chicago, IL 60611-4402, USA.

OBJECTIVE: As factors that alter the immune system have been implicated in non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) etiology, it is of interest to explore the association between vaccination and risk of NHL. Results of few epidemiologic studies conducted thus far are inconsistent, and only one has examined the association by histologic subtype.

SUBJECTS: A population-based, case-control study of 387 patients with NHL and 535 controls conducted in Nebraska between 1999 and 2002.

METHODS: Information on vaccination for tetanus, polio, influenza, smallpox, and tuberculosis, as well as important environmental factors, was collected by telephone interview. Risk was estimated by odds ratios (ORs) and 95% confidence intervals (CIs), adjusting for confounders.

RESULTS: We found that NHL risk was inversely associated with ever receiving a polio (OR = 0.59, CI = 0.40-0.87) or smallpox (OR = 0.71, CI = 0.51-0.98) vaccination, and positively associated with influenza vaccination (OR = 1.53, CI = 1.14-2.06). No significant association was found for tetanus or tuberculosis vaccination. The patterns of association were similar between men and women. Analysis by histologic subtypes showed that polio vaccination was associated with a lower risk of follicular (OR = 0.54, CI = 0.31-0.92) and chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphomas (OR = 0.29, CI = 0.12-0.69) and smallpox vaccination was associated with a lower risk of marginal zone lymphoma (OR = 0.41, CI = 0.19-0.88). In contrast, ever receiving an influenza vaccination was associated with a higher risk of follicular (OR = 1.98, CI = 1.23-3.18) and diffuse large B cell lymphomas (OR = 1.88, CI = 1.13-3.12).

CONCLUSION: Risk of NHL is inversely associated with polio and smallpox vaccination and positively associated with influenza vaccination. These associations appear to differ by histologic subtype.

spyraal said:
That sounds an awful lot like a commercial from Secretary Sebelius . All is good and nothing is bad if you buy "X". And just the opposite if you don't buy it! Yeah... "They" trully love us. We only we have to "play our part". Because for those who won't "play", they won't spare any love. Those who will not "play" will become a... "security threat" maybe? And "They" do not preach love for "security threats". Ask a person in Iraq for a second opinion about that. Depending on how "They" decide to use the Flu virus card, those who do not want to "play" might be like booking a bed to a FEMA concentration camp cell. As the Greek health minister recently said : "Our greatest and most precious commodity is public security". That's it! Truth spoken raw and beautiful. Forget about the right of self-determination for the individual and the freedom of making an informed choice about your own life and health. "Public security" is to be served above all things.... Hmm....

NormaRegula said:
Well, Auriandra's conscious or unconscious mission to tout the wonders of vaccines has failed on this forum, that's for sure. Don't know if she's a paid propagator of the military/industrial complex or not. What is clear from her writings, she (or he) is sufficiently ponerized to cheerfully spread the word that governments and Big Pharma act only in the little guy's interest and are here to help. Anyone who disagrees with that mindset is an enemy, er, paranoid nutcase.

For anyone who may be new to the forum and SOTT, and also searching for the truth on this topic as well as in general, you will have a whole lot of reading and research to do to get enough data and then start practicing thinking for yourself and filtering out all the programming by the Powers That Be. All this can be quite a long process, but if it seems to be worthwhile to get to the truth, before you even dive into the long process of gathering the knowledge, ask yourself a simple question: are governments and corporations REALLY that worried about the well being of the ordinary people?

If you've already come a certain way in life (and have SOME ability left to think clearly) the proposition that your government and their large corporate masters are worried about the health and well being of the people will seem so ridiculous that you may fall out of your chair with an intense guffaw. Then you can resume collecting and analyzing data with a clearer mind and a more reasonable approach.

The UK Mail Online has today published an article entitled: Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America, which can be viewed at _http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1206807/Swine-flu-jab-link-killer-nerve-disease-Leaked-letter-reveals-concern-neurologists-25-deaths-America.html

The article describes two letters. The first, dated July 29, was sent from the UK Health Protection Agency to approximately 600 neurologists, and has allegedly been ‘leaked’ to the Daily Mail. The letter concerns the risks of Guillain-Barré Syndrome from the swine flu vaccine, and the outbreak of GBS in America after the swine flu vaccinations in 1976. The second, dated July 27, is from the Association of British Neurologists.

However, ‘leaks’ never happen by accident, so the question that arises is: why has the content of these letters been published in a mainstream newspaper? It’s quite possible that this is part of the strategy leading the public to accept mandatory vaccinations. The article is explicit in its linking of the flu vaccine to Guillain-Barré Syndrome. This will give more people a good reason to refuse the vaccine, which increases the likelihood that the government’s vaccine propaganda drive will fail to convince enough people to have the vaccine. After that, the ‘Health Protection Agency’ – an Orwellian title if ever there was one – will claim to be justified in saying: ‘The swine flu is spreading, it’s autumn/winter, and it’s spreading because not enough people have been vaccinated. We need to do something about this – for the public good, of course – and so we have reluctantly decided to make the swine flu vaccine mandatory.’

This article also makes it quite clear that the UK government is prepared to approve a vaccine with little or no prior testing, and use the public as the test subjects. All cases of GBS are to be monitored to determine whether the condition is linked to the vaccine or to influenza itself. The risk of GBS is real – there is an interview with a woman who contracted GBS in 2006 - but there’s also placating verbiage from ‘senior figures’.

It looks like all the pieces are being put into place for enforced flu vaccination in the UK in the next few months.

Here’s a few quotes from the article:
The letter, sent to about 600 neurologists on July 29, is the first sign that there is concern at the highest levels that the vaccine itself could cause serious complications.
It refers to the use of a similar swine flu vaccine in the United States in 1976 when:
• More people died from the vaccination than from swine flu.
• 500 cases of GBS were detected.
• The vaccine may have increased the risk of contracting GBS by eight times.
• The vaccine was withdrawn after just ten weeks when the link with GBS became clear.
• The US Government was forced to pay out millions of dollars to those affected.
Concerns have already been raised that the new vaccine has not been sufficiently tested and that the effects, especially on children, are unknown.
One senior neurologist said last night: ‘I would not have the swine flu jab because of the GBS risk.’
Shadow health spokesman Mike Penning said last night: ‘The last thing we want is secret letters handed around experts within the NHS. We need a vaccine but we also need to know about potential risks.
‘Our job is to make sure that the public knows what’s going on. Why is the Government not being open about this? It’s also very worrying if GPs, who will be administering the vaccine, aren’t being warned.’
Two letters were posted together to neurologists advising them of the concerns. The first, dated July 29, was written by Professor Elizabeth Miller, head of the HPA’s Immunisation Department.
It says: ‘The vaccines used to combat an expected swine influenza pandemic in 1976 were shown to be associated with GBS and were withdrawn from use.
‘GBS has been identified as a condition needing enhanced surveillance when the swine flu vaccines are rolled out. [ . . . ]
The second letter, dated July 27, is from the Association of British Neurologists and is written by Dr Rustam Al-Shahi Salman, chair of its surveillance unit, and Professor Patrick Chinnery, chair of its clinical research committee.
It says: ‘Traditionally, the BNSU has monitored rare diseases for long periods of time. However, the swine influenza (H1N1) pandemic has overtaken us and we need every member’s involvement with a new BNSU survey of Guillain-Barre Syndrome that will start on August 1 and run for approximately nine months.
‘Following the 1976 programme of vaccination against swine influenza in the US, a retrospective study found a possible eight-fold increase in the incidence of GBS. [ . . . ]’
Professor Chinnery said: ‘During the last swine flu pandemic, it was observed that there was an increased frequency of cases of GBS. No one knows whether it was the virus or the vaccine that caused this. [ . . . ]
‘This is a belt-and-braces approach to safety and is not something people should be substantially worried about as it’s a rare condition.’

That's an interesting take on it, mada. At first I was actually a little relieved to see that the negative effects of this vaccine were coming out. Then I read your interpretation of it and felt more concerned. However it does seem to me a little convoluted and "double reverse psychological". Mind you, double reverse psychology has indeed been used in the past. And I guess those people at the top have expert knowledge in the psychology of groups and how to make the best "move" to yield the best results for them.

mada85 said:
However, ‘leaks’ never happen by accident, so the question that arises is: why has the content of these letters been published in a mainstream newspaper? It’s quite possible that this is part of the strategy leading the public to accept mandatory vaccinations. The article is explicit in its linking of the flu vaccine to Guillain-Barré Syndrome. This will give more people a good reason to refuse the vaccine, which increases the likelihood that the government’s vaccine propaganda drive will fail to convince enough people to have the vaccine. After that, the ‘Health Protection Agency’ – an Orwellian title if ever there was one – will claim to be justified in saying: ‘The swine flu is spreading, it’s autumn/winter, and it’s spreading because not enough people have been vaccinated. We need to do something about this – for the public good, of course – and so we have reluctantly decided to make the swine flu vaccine mandatory.’

That makes a lot of sense to me, mada85. By continuing to promote the vaccination danger message and by using more mainstream news outlets, they can enlarge their target group of potential active "resisters" and also make a better case for enacting mandatory vaccinations due to the lower percentage of individuals voluntarily receiving the shots.

mada85 said:
However, ‘leaks’ never happen by accident, so the question that arises is: why has the content of these letters been published in a mainstream newspaper?

Exactly.

The fact that the story was picked up by mainstream news organizations may be more telling than the actual content that was 'leaked'.

I'm not sure what to make of this. This sort of story alerts the unaware to the dangers of vaccines. It they are thinking humans, they then might start questioning ALL vaccines and doing some research, which would be bad for the PTB. This news story may be a sneaky trick to try to drum up resistance to the vaccine so that there is an excuse to make it mandatory. In any case, making people aware that vaccines can be harmful hurts the PTB in some sense because the people who do research on their own may tell others and decide that all vaccines are suspect. It's hard to tell...double, triple, quadruple reverse psychology? :huh: Or it could really be a leak... :) fwiw

Since all this 'propaganda' is being spread about the vaccine, could it be that they just want to get everybody thinking about it? I was just contemplating it myself and with all the warnings and lawsuits going on it seems to me that a lot more people are gonna be aware of the 'vaccine situation'. Then all of a sudden they come out of nowhere and announce "We've fixed it! It's 100% and safe for everyone but there's a limited supply, so you better get the new formula while you can!" I could see at this point mobs of people running out to get their shots, sadly enough. So maybe the point is just to get everyone's attention right now and the media is just spreading their usual nonsense? fwiw.

Pete02 said:
Since all this 'propaganda' is being spread about the vaccine, could it be that they just want to get everybody thinking about it?
That would make sense, that it's all part of the ongoing campaign simply to induce hysteria on the subject - by stirring and stirring, and using all the psychological tricks such as repeated conflicting signals to induce transmarginal inhibition. This means that at the point where the PTB want to put into action some next drastic step to further their agenda, the general population is completely incapable of thinking rationally about it (like, even moreso than at present).

I was watching TV earlier and a commercial popped up that was talking about how researchers are quickly trying to discover a vaccination for the swine flu for the fall season. And they showed instead of an injection, they are testing a nasal spray that they say might be more "effective".

Thinking about that, im looking over the signs page article "how to protect yourself if you are forced to take an A/H1N1 vaccine" and the first part of this article says to:

1. Number one on the list says Dr Blaylock, is to bring a cold pack with you and place it on the site of the injection as soon as you can, as this will block the immune reaction. Once you get home, continue using a cold pack throughout the day. If you continue to have immune reactions the following day, have cold showers and continue with the cold press.

What would one do, if vaccines are administered through the nose? :huh:

Back
Top Bottom