Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Vaccines

JonnyRadar said:
Laura said:
Dunno if that is exactly it. It's withdrawing support from a totally STS activity. I think that I would say "no, I personally don't believe in flu shots so I won't go." You are entitled to your "beliefs" and to live according to them.

right, but what Breton said made sense to me, in the sense that my own comfort/discomfort with the situation should take a back seat to being support for him in a situation where he's frightened and vulnerable. or in that case am i being manipulated by my emotions and don't see it?

I agree with Laura.

You will experience discomfort whichever choice you make. If you go, you will be doing it against your principles. If you don't, you will have his mother upset with you and maybe spread rumors or whatever. The boy is going to get the vaccine either way. If you go, there is very little good you can do for him. But if you do not go, at least someone will be standing up for what is right.

I think anart is right in her post about being a little to personally involved with this student, especially if you really feel that you cannot be honest with him about your view about the vaccine! Do you realize you lied and are lying in order to interact with this student? Is that something you are comfortable with?

Hello la petite femme, seeing that this is your first post, it is customary for members to welcome new users. It would be appreciated if you can introduce yourself in the new members section at: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=39.0. There's no need to share any personal information, just a little background of how you came here, what works of Laura and others you've read, etc. Here is another good thread for new members: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13406.0. (Note that the underscore before the http isn't needed.) Welcome to the forum!

Moderator's note: Edited to activate the links since those links are trustworthy. ;D

Windmill knight said:
JonnyRadar said:
Laura said:
Dunno if that is exactly it. It's withdrawing support from a totally STS activity. I think that I would say "no, I personally don't believe in flu shots so I won't go." You are entitled to your "beliefs" and to live according to them.
right, but what Breton said made sense to me, in the sense that my own comfort/discomfort with the situation should take a back seat to being support for him in a situation where he's frightened and vulnerable. or in that case am i being manipulated by my emotions and don't see it?

I agree with Laura.

You will experience discomfort whichever choice you make. If you go, you will be doing it against your principles. If you don't, you will have his mother upset with you and maybe spread rumors or whatever. The boy is going to get the vaccine either way. If you go, there is very little good you can do for him.
But if you do not go, at least someone will be standing up for what is right.

However, making a stand for what is right, I think, usually includes TELLING at least somebody that you are taking a stand.

I will just point out that the way JonnyRadar described it, no such thing is happening here:

JonnyRadar said:
anyhow, i simply declined and said i wouldn't be available,

So no one would know that he is taking a stand. For all they know he is just busy, or sick or just feeling selfish or has a hot date.

I suppose that there are times when to make a stand, and times when it is wiser not to. Either way, life is lessons. Or so it seems.

Windmill knight said:
LQB said:
Breton said:
And so if this story turns out to be accurate, maybe it implies that there might have been something much more serious than this H1N1 that was attempted to be put into circulation, but perhaps it failed?

The PTB is not all-powerful and unfailing. Perhaps this Baxter debacle was a failed plan A) which was to give a really good scare to make people line up for the vaccinations. However, failing that, plan B) was put into action which was to over-hype the H1N1 and have the WHO change its definition of a pandemic and all the media scaremongering in all the various countries.

Of course, this is speculation.

It is speculation but this is what Teresa was essentially saying based on her understanding of the facts. And A) and B), as you laid it out do make sense, particularly considering the timelines involved. It also occurred to me that the elite/PTB would probably figure that they would have plenty of time to develop a real vaccine for the "mixed" strain if A) had worked. In fact A) may be working elsewhere as we write.

I just watched Teresa's interview today and it is absolutely stunning. Somebody should give this nun a medal. There were moments in which I felt like crying of anger at how blatantly clear it is that someone is conspiring to commit genocide, whether for mere profit or something even more sinister. I thought that Teresa was so clear, well articulated and convincing, that I decided to send it to all my email contacts - against my usual policy of not mass forwarding stuff. If they don't believe me perhaps they will believe a nun, I thought. I am truly worried that most of my friends and family will obediently get their vaccines and vaccinate their children as well.

What a world. :/

For those who would like to read it in french, here's the link:

_http://www.incapabledesetaire.com/edito3/grippe%20cloche.htm

Breton said:
However, making a stand for what is right, I think, usually includes TELLING at least somebody that you are taking a stand.

Not always. You can refuse to participate in something on principle and thereby be taking a stand, but you need to evaluate the consequences of making that stand "public". This is covered in the FOTCM Statement of Principles.

If it will cause more problems for JR or anyone involved to announce his position, then he should keep quiet.

It just never ceases to amaze me how many bright people get taken in by these dramas. That's usually because emotions are dominant and the intellectual center usurps the energy of the emotional center.

Laura said:
If it will cause more problems for JR or anyone involved to announce his position, then he should keep quiet.

it would, and i am - keeping quiet, that is... other people don't need to know about it in order to have it be the right thing to do.

Laura said:
It just never ceases to amaze me how many bright people get taken in by these dramas. That's usually because emotions are dominant and the intellectual center usurps the energy of the emotional center.

i am amazed as well, in retrospect, at my own self-importance. it is quite a shock to see it clearly, and i'm trying to hold on to that view so i don't lose perspective. doing my best to learn, apply and continue. thank you all for the mirrors.

la petite femme said:
I think anart is right in her post about being a little to personally involved with this student, especially if you really feel that you cannot be honest with him about your view about the vaccine! Do you realize you lied and are lying in order to interact with this student? Is that something you are comfortable with?

la petite femme, since this is your first post on the forum, I'm wondering if you know JohnnyRadar personally? I ask because this post seems quite emotionally weighted for someone who is not emotionally invested in the situation.

As far as your 'do you realize you lied' statement - sincerity with everyone is a weakness. There is right and there is wrong and there is the particular situation which determines which is which - the Law of Three. One must act strategically. Have you read any G.I. Gurdjieff?

Yes I do know JohnnyRadar personally. I might as well mention that tempus fugit is my husband. I suppose you could be right, the student's mother did corner him, so to speak. I have only read a little Gurdjieff, I enjoy reading him, but it is a challange and is slow going. I am working on an introduction post, I realize that that should of been my first post.... :-[ I guess, a little emotionaly charged.

Not to change the subject too suddenly here (but I am anyway), I was reading another article on sott about some kid having the vaccine and getting a rare auto-immune disease. I wonder, is there a blog out in cyberspace devoted to collecting these stories exclusively? If not, there ought to be.

Anybody feel like volunteering for the project? All you have to do is create a blog, get some catchy flu type name for it (no pun intended), go through the sott archives (search with various terms like "flu" or "vaccine" or "vaccination" etc) and repost the stories on the blog. You would also need to regularly comb the web for similar stories. You might also like to sign up for google or yahoo news alerts on the topic. It would be an excellent form of service to others and not too difficult or even time consuming if you set it up right. Just find every day, copy, paste, publish and voila!

I can try to do that. with just a few things: english is not my native language, first time i start a blog, maybe a little help to find a catchy title.

Otherwise, that's a very good idea and an excellent form of service to others. I'd like to do it. :)

PS: If i understand well, it would be a blog related to the vaccine damages? or it would be a blog about only rare diseases?

I have heard through word of mouth that blue and green military personal will not be given the vaccine. for H1NI.......... The details are littel scarce and theres not more information as to weather it is by choice, and who's responsible for the decision and or whom makes and has the finnail say................. i apologise that's all have about it ................? This also about 4 days old...!

Pierre said:
I can try to do that. with just a few things: english is not my native language, first time i start a blog, maybe a little help to find a catchy title.

Otherwise, that's a very good idea and an excellent form of service to others. I'd like to do it. :)

PS: If i understand well, it would be a blog related to the vaccine damages? or it would be a blog about only rare diseases?

Deaths, damages, research studies showing the dangers and the propaganda. Just find what's on sott to start out with, and then keep looking every day.

It's great that you want to do this!

You can also check out other sites that may have something on the vaccines and leave a link to your blog there to promote your readership.

That would be a real good source for discussion.
My advice is, whenever there is the same information on the different site, try to select the less ufo-crazy related one. It would be difficult to warn people with references to such websites if there is choice.

Excelllent Pierre!

Here's another one for you:
YLE 13.11.2009
First Swine Flu Death in Capital Region
A two-year-old child suffering from a pre-existing condition died of the swine flu virus on Thursday in Helsinki. The death marked the first from the virus in the capital region. The child fell ill with the flu early this week and was taken to the Helsinki’s Children’s Hospital on Wednesday with breathing difficulties. The condition worsened to pneumonia. The victim had been vaccinated against the virus one week ago.Six others have died due to swine flu in Finland. Each year, hundreds of people die from seasonal influenza in Finland. The majority of those victims are elderly or chronically ill.

_http://www.yle.fi/uutiset/news/2009/11/first_swine_flu_death_in_capital_region_1157401.html

The Finnish authorities have been boasting how well prepared they have been, ordering the vaccine among the first ones. Well, seems like the ugly effects of it are starting to show. It gives me a chill in the stomach to think how many small kids are being vaccinated here every day...what kind of time bomb is there waiting?

The health authorities are also saying that the swine flu will return next year and that a new sort of vaccine must then be administered. Can't find the article right now, but it gives the impression that swine flu shots will be an yearly event :scared:

Back
Top Bottom