Bloodline Trails

Weller said:
My sense is that iron overload is as slippery a slope as iron depletion; there is a balance to maintain in there somewhere, it is not simply the less iron the better. My own experience with blood loss (donation and monthly loss) also tells me that bloodletting is something to be careful about and not just performed by default. While the literature is blase about it, my feeling is other 'stuff' is lost, not just iron; the body has to work to replace the lost blood and draw from existing nutrient stores; if you're on a restricted diet, covering all the nutritional bases is harder after repeated blood loss.

True. I wonder if being on a paleo diet can be the difference that makes the difference?

Stoneboss said:
A: Survival under specific circumstances.

Q: (Perceval) So it could be a hereditary thing that was provoked in the past when there was plague.

A: It can also arise spontaneously.

Q: (L) So it's not always genetic? (Ailen) What about these specific circumstances? (Bubbles) Is it like a defense mechanism?

A: Yes.

Q: (Bubbles) A defense against what?

A: Breaching the barriers. Your psyche feels in need of greater defense.

I wonder if iron levels could fall spontaneously as well. Perhaps it's obvious or was already mentioned here, but if the absorption of iron increases when greater defense is needed, perhaps it would remain at the increased level as long as there is still a perceived need for protection? And if there wouldn't be anymore, maybe the absorption would decrease by itself? The already accumulated iron would need to be somehow removed, of course. It could have something to do with myriad of things or reasons: personal, or more general like morphogenetic field, perceived/sensed global and cosmic changes, even the idea of "gradual passage of phases", as mentioned in one of the previous posts. Who knows. fwiw.

Keit said:
Stoneboss said:
A: Survival under specific circumstances.

Q: (Perceval) So it could be a hereditary thing that was provoked in the past when there was plague.

A: It can also arise spontaneously.

Q: (L) So it's not always genetic? (Ailen) What about these specific circumstances? (Bubbles) Is it like a defense mechanism?

A: Yes.

Q: (Bubbles) A defense against what?

A: Breaching the barriers. Your psyche feels in need of greater defense.

I wonder if iron levels could fall spontaneously as well. Perhaps it's obvious or was already mentioned here, but if the absorption of iron increases when greater defense is needed, perhaps it would remain at the increased level as long as there is still a perceived need for protection? And if there wouldn't be anymore, maybe the absorption would decrease by itself? The already accumulated iron would need to be somehow removed, of course. It could have something to do with myriad of things or reasons: personal, or more general like morphogenetic field, perceived/sensed global and cosmic changes, even the idea of "gradual passage of phases", as mentioned in one of the previous posts. Who knows. fwiw.

That is my perception as well.
There is something metaphoric in it though. Accumulating iron in your body as a means of defense to a perceived attack, conscious or subconscious, makes me think of an armor of iron in the literal sense. Funny how the body can manifest so symbolically, yet so explicitly at the same time.

Psyche said:
Hi Diane, mg supplementation is very helpful for mitral valve prolapse, more than meds actually.

Thank you Psyche, very helpful info in your post. Appreciate it.

The Kantek reference is what I thought at first regarding the 40,000 year mark and the Celts. But, that was suppose to have been 80,000 years ago.

So is the 40,000 year mark in the article a reference to those from Kantek came, or does it have more to do with the sudden appearance of cro-mag ? hmmmmm

Diane said:
Psyche said:
Hi Diane, mg supplementation is very helpful for mitral valve prolapse, more than meds actually.

Thank you Psyche, very helpful info in your post. Appreciate it.

The Kantek reference is what I thought at first regarding the 40,000 year mark and the Celts. But, that was suppose to have been 80,000 years ago.

So is the 40,000 year mark in the article a reference to those from Kantek came, or does it have more to do with the sudden appearance of cro-mag ? hmmmmm

Check out this sott focus: http://www.sott.net/article/250256-The-Cs-Hit-List-09-DNA-Rational-Design-and-the-Origins-of-Life

In short, it's possible that events placed 40,000 years ago by science could actually be 80,000. Depends on the dating method used.

Another thought on the recent transcript, in light of this discussion:

Q: (L) Stimulated by the approaching wave? They sense something, is that what you're saying?

A: No, the wave and its electrical and magnetic components affect the entire solar system thus, the Earth and certain geological events; this then can lead to mass deaths.

Apologies if this was addressed elsewhere, but what is the effect on the body of these 'electrical and magnetic components' of the wave, if certain organs are loaded up with iron? How would the immune system respond, is this a good thing, or a bad thing? Gold, on the other hand, would not respond to any change in magnetic 'components,' correct? Are hemochromatosis sufferers going to start short-circuiting their toaster ovens and microwaves? :P

PS This is probably noise and forgive me, but I did have a wacky dream a few weeks ago, where in the dream I was sleeping in a middle room, of a straight row of five (?) rooms. Each room had a giant spinning ceiling fan with a bright light in the middle. The massive whirring sound from the fans on high speed woke me up in the dream, and I went around to each one, irritated that they 'woke me up' and switched them all off. As I passed my alarm clock and other electronics in each room, they started falling apart, springs popping out and smoking. I realized something had happened to me to activate the fans and fry the electronics, but couldn't recall. When I really woke up, I took the fans as spinning chakras, and ironically I was trying to stop them from spinning b/c I wanted to stay asleep.

Laura said:
Weller said:
My sense is that iron overload is as slippery a slope as iron depletion; there is a balance to maintain in there somewhere, it is not simply the less iron the better. My own experience with blood loss (donation and monthly loss) also tells me that bloodletting is something to be careful about and not just performed by default. While the literature is blase about it, my feeling is other 'stuff' is lost, not just iron; the body has to work to replace the lost blood and draw from existing nutrient stores; if you're on a restricted diet, covering all the nutritional bases is harder after repeated blood loss.

True. I wonder if being on a paleo diet can be the difference that makes the difference?

Strangely enough there's this article that speaks about how ketones seem to have reversed the damage of iron accumulation in the brain:

_http://perfecthealthdiet.com/2011/02/ketogenic-diet-for-nbia-neurodegeneration-with-brain-iron-accumulation/

Ketogenic diets can be surprisingly helpful with brain and nerve dysfunctions. The reason is that neurons have very limited metabolic options: they can burn only glucose or ketones. Glucose metabolism is complex and prone to failure; ketone metabolism is simple and robust. Especially in disease states, a neuron on glucose can be a totally different creature from a neuron on ketones. Neurological diseases that are disastrous on a glucose-rich diet can become mild when neurons are fed ketones.

It doesn’t work for every brain disease, in part because ketones don’t diffuse through the brain all that well. Ketones reach the subcortical and inner cortical layers of the brain easily, but don’t readily reach superficial layers. [1] However, in some diseases the places reached by ketones are the ones in trouble. The evolutionarily oldest parts of the brain, such as the brain stem, are the most likely to benefit from a ketogenic diet. Thus, neurodegenerative diseases that cripple the body may be top candidates for a therapeutic ketogenic diet.
NBIA (Neurodegeneration with Brain Iron Accumulation)

One such disease is NBIA, short for Neurodegeneration with Brain Iron Accumulation. NBIA is most commonly caused by a mutation in the gene PANK2, which codes for the mitochondrial enzyme that converts vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) into CoenzymeA (a crucial metabolic substrate). This version of NBIA is called PKAN, for pantothenate kinase-associated neurodegeneration.

NBIA/PKAN is characterized by an accumulation of iron in the basal ganglia of the brain. The iron is readily visible in brain MRIs, producing an “eye of the tiger” brightness pattern. [2] It produces symptoms that overlap with those of Parkinson’s disease. [3] About 1 in 500 people carries a PANK2 mutation, so some form of the disease strikes 1 in 250,000 people.

The disease typically first presents itself about age 3, when leg dystonia and spasticity causes an impaired gait, sometimes including toe-walking. The disease progresses and children lose the ability to walk. Dystonia extends to the hands and the face; the head cannot be held upright, and swallowing becomes difficult. Blindness from retinopathy and hearing loss often develop. Premature death occurs usually in the teens, often by age 10 or younger. The last years are excruciatingly painful.

Doctors were pessimistic about its chances, but a ketogenic diet produced amazing results:

My son, who is 6, … has been on the diet for less than one month and his hands have relaxed enough for him to regain his pointing ability (which had been lost).

Zach, the 12 year old on the diet, is much further progressed in the disease. Zach has been on the diet since late October, 2010, reaching 80% fat levels towards mid-December. The following are the improvements that have been noted by Zach’s family and therapists: Zach has begun holding up his head even though his neck has been hyper extended backwards since he was 9, he has begun pointing with his finger again instead of the palm of his hand, he is moving his right arm again some, and the latest thing is that he is now able to go from a laying position to a sitting position on his own by hanging on to something or someone. He has not done this since he was 9 years old.

Both boys have begun smiling and laughing all the time.

Great thread BTW. This is simply fascinating, though with a pretty ominous feel. With the complexity of biochemistry I really wonder how ketones interact with iron in the body. Unfortunately I can't find anything I can understand on the topic besides the above article.

Wow what a complex thread!

I have no specifics when it comes to the items discussed here.
The only comment I can add is that as a blood donor (AB+RH-) and as such only about a 3-4% chance that my blood will be used in a transfusion, this is what I do to prepare for a donation:
I eat liver plus spinach with Vit C to help absorption. I raise my iron levels naturally and this works for me. I feel I need to, but I don't know why.

Pre donation when they test iron levels I have had comments that womens iron levels are usually a lot lower (obvious reasons) than mine.
I feel no need to up my iron levels in the normal course of life - just for donations.

I am happy the I seem to be a universal donor for plasma fwiw. And in NZ all donations are for free & I am good with that.

After reading through the thread, one idea keeps nagging at me that i want to explore. The question i have is: is the whole "Nordic covenant" thing and bloodline issues related to the idea that modern Jews are not of Arabic descent, but from the ancient Hittites? That could answer the iron question, if they needed a higher iron level to keep some sort of 3d frame of mind, or covenant connection. Im still researching this, so I'm not sure how noisy my post is, but i wanted to throw the idea out there.
:/

Q: ... But, during the time Neanderthal man was on the Earth, did he
live alongside Modern man?
A: Yes. Except modern type man was different then.
Q: In what ways?
A: DNA and psycho/electrical frequencies.
Q: Does this mean that their physical appearance was different from what we consider to
be modern man?
A: Radiance.
Q: What do you mean "radiance?"
A: You find out!
Q: Oh, that's interesting. Well, there are legends that the Northern people had "light" in
their veins. Very ancient belief. Is this what you are referring to?
A: Maybe.
Q: Was this light related to the hemoglobin level, the iron level in the blood?
A: Maybe.
Q: Did they have a much higher iron level in their blood?
A: Possibly....
Q: Okay, part of the ancient legend of Arktos was that, in very ancient times the Earth
was different because it had a vertical axial orientation. This contributed to the golden
age or the Edenic condition. Is this, in fact, one of the conditions that existed in the
Golden Age?
A; Well, yes, but still some puzzle pieces needed.

They were definitely resisting my attempts to bring iron in as the key in the above.

Iron and Gold was mentoned but what about the bloodtype O negative which is Copper (ferroglobin) base?
It's my understanding, it can not be "cloned?"

While searching rho, I came across an interesting article on Electrical Resistivity - Resistivity commonly represented by the Greek letter p (rho).

Of interest, I came across a blood trait called Alexandria's Genesis, the Perfect Human.

_http://rhesusnegative.info/rmation/blog/2012/05/26/alexandrias-genesis-the-perfect-human/

Alexandria’s Genesis is a genetic mutation that unlike so many others produces a very good effect for the human being involved. The characteristics of those born with the mutation make them the perfect human beings, with little or no biological disturbances.

The first recorded case of Alexandria’s genesis was a woman named Alexandria Augustine in 1329 London. Her parents, upon realizing her most distinct feature, the purple eyes, decide that she must be possessed and take her to a priest, to have her exorcised. Luckily, the priest had heard of the mutation before and told the parents that nothing was wrong with their daughter. According to legend, after a flash of light over Egypt some odd thousand years ago, the people with purple eyes and very fair skin had appeared only to disappear north and were lost till Alexandria showed up.

The characteristics of those who carry the mutation include:
• Extremely fair skin that does not get burned or tanned and purple eyes. The eyes are either gray or blue at birth but should have morphed completely into purple shades by the end of the first year. By puberty, it should be a distinct deep purple color.

• Their hair is usually dark brown or black and they do not develop any other hair apart from that which they are born with. That is hair on their heads, eyelashes, and inside the nose. This gives them the advantage of not dealing with shaving as hair will not grow where it does not exist before puberty.

• Speaking of puberty, the women also do not menstruate even though they are indeed fertile and can have normal children. Alexandria had four girls all of whom also had the mutation.

• They posses incredibly strong immune systems that are resistant to any disease known to man and consequently have really long life spans going up to 170 years of age. Alexandria died at the age of 150 years and was never sick for any day in her entire life. They also tend to appear younger by 5-10 years than they really are, they age slowly, with the aging process reduced after the age of 25 and they stop aging altogether at the age of 40-50.

• They have well proportioned bodies, never gain weight and pass little or no waste. Their metabolism ensures that everything taken in is utilized and they surprisingly stay fit. Added to this is their 20-20 vision that stays this way even as they grow older and remains perfect to their death.

• The mutation manifests itself mostly in Caucasian women, and women are the primary carriers. The children of these women are also known to carry the mutation and it does not skip generations, instead getting stronger with each generation. Even with interracial children, the mutation still appears and the children will still be very fair as they tend to take on a more Caucasian look. And even when the interracial children were to marry some one non-Caucasian, the resultant offspring would still carry the mutation and exhibit the characteristics.

The biggest question about Alexandria’s Genesis is where it originated from and can it be harnessed to help with all the various diseases that ail human kind. In any case, those born with the mutation are living the life we all wish we could lead not worrying about catching various germs from all sorts of surfaces that could infect us with some weird diseases.

angelburst, a quick search of the net reveals this "Alexandria's Genesis" as a hoax.

http://33avenuemiquelon.com/2011/12/16/alexandrias-genesis-meet-the-creator-behind-the-fallacy/

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_there_really_a_mutation_called_Alexandria%27s_Genesis

Laura said:
Megan said:
Laura said:
A few more session snips. Geeze, I really feel like there is something important about this iron/hemochromatosis thing:...

I am getting that feeling from your feeling, but I can't say that it makes any sense to me yet. "Elephant" book on order...

Doesn't make complete sense to me either but the date of origin is curious as heck, the "duality" issue between "iron & gold" and power centers and being mistaken about focusing on the material vs the esoteric meaning of things, the fact that iron in the blood might make one "trackable" and "abductable" not to mention the way it can mess with your health if you ever DO get on a proper diet to eliminate the opiate grains and get the proper fats to assist so many body systems. PLUS the fact that one of the main places that the iron loads is in the endocrine glands, INCLUDING THE PITUITARY and destroys them! I mean, if that wasn't deliberate, it might as well have been!

Just from reading the transcripts, I am getting the impression that the Nordic covenant could represent the ongoing engineering of a "slave race", in the sense of being easily controllable from higher densities, in order to bring about evil in the world to invite cometary destruction. Then when the comets and plagues DO come, their heightened iron helps protect them from the plague and allows them to repopulate the earth with more of that mutation. I could be 100 percent wrong though.

I know it's not exactly related, but I just wondered if there could there be any connection here to the CCR5 (Ayran Gene)? I'm not sure but could the expression of that gene be turned on and off depending on diet - i.e. turned off if introducing a grain based diet for example. Just some random thoughts, may or may not be helpful.

Edit: just adding some interesting points from the wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCR5

A few individuals carry a mutation known as CCR5-Δ32 in the CCR5 gene, protecting them against these strains of HIV....
There also is a small minority (1%) with the same mutation amongst Southern Europeans or Balkan Peninsula. It has been hypothesized that this allele was favored by natural selection during the Black Death for Northern Europeans...

Foxx said:
Laura said:
Doesn't make complete sense to me either but the date of origin is curious as heck, the "duality" issue between "iron & gold" and power centers and being mistaken about focusing on the material vs the esoteric meaning of things, the fact that iron in the blood might make one "trackable" and "abductable" not to mention the way it can mess with your health if you ever DO get on a proper diet to eliminate the opiate grains and get the proper fats to assist so many body systems. PLUS the fact that one of the main places that the iron loads is in the endocrine glands, INCLUDING THE PITUITARY and destroys them! I mean, if that wasn't deliberate, it might as well have been!

Something like this crossed my mind too--like, we get close to finding the optimal diet for human health and brain function and implementing it and then suddenly there's a genetic mutation that causes it to pretty severely not work without some additional effort. It made me think of time manipulation and when the Cs mentioned the "quantum leap" of awareness that "causes" additional time manipulation.

Laura said:
Q: I know that. I have already figured that one out! But, it seems that no one else has made this connection. I mean, the bloodlines that converge in the Percys and the Mortimers are incredible!

A: You should know that these bloodlines become parasitically infected, harassed and tinkered with whenever a quantum leap of awareness is imminent.

Q: Whenever a quantum leap...

A: Such as "now."

Here's my way of seeing it. The General Law keeps things in a balance. Glutened guts balance out iron absorption. It's a balance that ultimately serves the Lords of Entropy, of course. To begin to defy this Law, we must account for the system as a balanced whole. As G said,

Therefore when a man begins to study himself he must understand that if he discovers in himself something that he dislikes he will not be able to change it. To study is one thing, and to change is another. But study is the first step towards the possibility of change in the future. And in the beginning, to study himself he must understand that for a long time all his work will consist in study only.

"Change under ordinary conditions is impossible, because, in wanting to change something a man wants to change this one thing only. But everything in the machine is interconnected and every function is inevitably counterbalanced by some other function or by a whole series of other functions, although we are not aware of this interconnection of the various functions within ourselves. The machine is balanced in all its details at every moment of its activity. If a man observes in himself something that he dislikes and begins making efforts to alter it, he may succeed in obtaining a certain result. But together with this result he will inevitably obtain another result, which he did not in the least expect or desire and which he could not have suspected. By striving to destroy and annihilate everything that he dislikes, by making efforts to this end, he upsets the balance of the machine. The machine strives to re-establish the balance and re-establishes it by creating a new function which the man could not have foreseen. For instance, a man may observe that he is very absent-minded, that he forgets everything, loses everything, and so on. He begins to struggle with this habit and, if he is sufficiently methodical and determined, he succeeds, after a time, in attaining the desired result: he ceases to forget and to lose things. This he notices, but there is something else he does not notice, which other people notice, namely, that he has grown irritable, pedantic, fault-finding, disagreeable. Irritability has appeared as the result of his having lost his absent-mindedness. Why? It is impossible to say. Only detailed analysis of a particular man's mental qualities can show why the loss of one quality has caused the appearance of another. This does not mean that loss of absentmindedness must necessarily give rise to irritability. It is just as easy for some other characteristic to appear that has no relation to absent-mindedness at all, for instance Stinginess or envy or something else.

"So that if one is working on oneself properly, one must consider the possible supplementary changes, and take them into account beforehand. Only in this way is it possible to avoid undesirable changes, or the appearance of qualities which are utterly opposed to the aim and the direction of the work.

The time manipulation perspective is only practical in its 'native dimension', isn't it? For us, the story of iron has been around for so long that we really can't be excused.

IMO we can anticipate such things and cover all bases by first scrutinizing the default balance. 'They' need to keep us alive AND prevent the cat from getting out of the bag. What other hidden evil does a certain evil cancel out? Aspirin may be a product of big bad pharma, but it may have kept some people alive (who would otherwise have iron overload) by giving them GI microbleeding. And so on.

Back
Top Bottom