Cancer: causes and cures

Cancer is really a Fungus

In my own quest to find a "root-cause" for my CFS/Fibromyalgia symptoms, I have searched extensively for new information, to cross referance with the available data.  Sometimes, the information overlaps into other area's of research,  which closely aligns with the same caustive factors, yet manifests in a different manner/illness.

In a Sept. 16, 2008 Newsletter - Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum wrote:
"I sometimes joke that it is good that I helped develop an effective treatment regimen for CFS/Fibromyalgia instead of for cancer, because if I had developed a cancer cure I'd likely have been arrested. Sadly, this "joke" carries all too much truth. "

In my opinion, an "effective treatment regimen" which minimizes the surface symptoms - falls way short "of a Cure."  Although, I agree with his point of view, in regards to finding a Cancer cure.  Anyone coming close to the truth - has been compromised in some way, Hulda Clark , amoung other's, comes to mind.

I find it slightly revealing, that he would mention "CFS/Fibromyalgia and Cancer" within the same sentence, for extensive data research points to causative agents (Bacterial, Fungus, Parasite, Virus and heavy metal content in the blood/organs) to be involved, to certain degree's, in both.  The body and it's immune system, along with diet and environmental factors, seems to play a large part in how the symptoms develop and manifest in it's various forms.

In my own case, the primary "root-cause" of CFS/Fibromyalgia has been narrowed down to be "Viral, Bacterial and Fungus" through various blood testing, cultures, etc.  With a secondary condition of "heavy metal's" in the blood, organ's and brain tissue which add to the levels of toxicity.  I have already addressed the parasite's using a herbal formula.  For about two weeks, I've been on an "anti-fungal diet with a liquid vitamin/mineral supplement" including 1200 mg of Quaifenesin and a probiotic, under the guidance of a Licensed Naturopath.  It's too early to determine how the diet will affect the over-all condition of the symptoms.

The recent compromise to my Computer, frying the Mother Board, was probably in all likely-hood, the result of stacking too many links in my Favorite's Folder, on related data and research during these last few months.  But if I were to narrow down the content's with a scientific approach, it would point to the work done over the years by a Clifford Carnicom.

Starting with the top link and progressing down the page, his meticulous investigations have brought to light - cause and effect - to numerous symptoms and illnesses, not just the two mentioned above.  Mr. Carnicom has been investigating "Chemtrail's and Aerosol Spraying", their properties and pathogenic substances.

As an example, in "Atmospheric Mold is Abundant", it states: An atmospheric test specific to mold detection has been conducted.  The results appear to indicate a sufficient cause for concern, as a large number of colonies of many species of mold have evolved during the incubation period.  The test has been conducted in a dry high desert environment during a period of extended low moisture.  Exposure time for the petri dish was one hour.  The count of individual colonies easily surpasses 100+ and there appear to be at least 6 different species.  Three of these species are shown under higher magnification below.  It is hoped that those knowledgeable in mycology will assist in species identification.    There is a clear and direct association in the literature between the abundance of mold and respiratory, allergic and asthmatic conditions. Citizens may wish to assess the health implications of these findings, as well as the documented increase that has occurred in the ailments above.

The variety of species and coloration of colonies appears to indicate that the major groups of mold types, i.e., Aspergillus, Penicillum, Cladosporium and Rhizopus, are represented.  Those knowledgeable in mycology are requested to offer their expertise in this matter.

In "The Theft of Sunlight," it states:  Measurements have recently been taken with a calibrated photometer to measure the reduction in intensity of sunlight that occurs as a direct result of heavy aerosol operations.

Rather than reducing the temperature of the earth and lower atmosphere, the aerosol operations commonly have the opposite effect of increasing temperature and aggravating, if not inducing drought conditions. This is a result of a combination of factors, including the specific heats of the elements involved as well as the hygroscopic properties of the aerosols. Physical and chemical analysis of the aerosol dynamics will lead to the expected observations of increased temperature, decreased moisture and an increase in winds. The absorption and displacement of this solar energy into environmental, military, biological and electromagnetic operations represents a theft of the natural and divine rights of the inhabitants of this planet.

Aerosol Crimes and Cover up  (1999 - 2008)
by Clifford E. Carnicom

_http://www.carnicom.com/conright.htm

In one of the links on his site (below) - there's an article by a Dr. Gwen Scott ND.  Although the main topic is Morgellons, it hits upon a piece of information by an Oncologist from Italy, Dr. Tullio Simoncini who makes a revealing statement.  "Cancer is really a Fungus." I have come across - about four other references of the same - while digging in Medical periodicals related to Lab Work. (Links lost when the Mother Board - fried.)

Morgellon's - A Natural Medicine Approach
_http://www.carnicom.com/natural2.htm

Dr. Tullio Simoncini
_www.cancerfungus.com

In a recent article in NewsScientist featured on SOTT's Friday 26th Sept. 2008 E-mail Edition - "Metal-fungus hybrids make for more powerful catalysts" which if you get a chance to read a good portion of Carnicom's site, will show the negative implications of using Metal-Fungus hybrids as a Catalysts. 

Re: Cancer is really a Fungus

angelburst29 said:
Dr. Tullio Simoncini
www.cancerfungus.com

Interesting in view of the recent discussion on Candida: The Silent Epidemic, Dr. Simoncini is basically pointing out candida as one of the causes of cancer.

http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/index.php

Candida and cancer always concurrent

http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/2-candida-cancer-always.html

There are a large number of works that document the constant presence of the mycetes in the tissues of cancer patients, especially in terminal patients.

In recent years, we have observed a crescendo of voices addressing this terrible fungus to the point of defining it as 'the most important and most urgent problem that oncology has to solve'.

The following figures concerning the coexistence of Candida and cancer have been collected by several authors:[53]

* R.L. Hopfer: 79%
* U. Kaben: 80%
* W. T. Hughes: 91 %
* T.E. Kiehn: 97%

The percentages observed are truly impressive, especially when considering the difficulty of seeing Candida in the organic materials to be examined. This was also reported by R.S. Escuro, Z. O. Karaev, and T.J. Walsh.[54]

The positive results quoted allow us to confirm that Candida is always present in the tissues of cancer patients. Not only that, but Candida species represent today, according to several scholars, the first cause of morbidity and mortality in patients affected by neoplasias of the hemolinphopoietic system.[55]

O. Uzun even analyzed all data from 1974 to 1999 concerning the presence of candidosis in patients and the prognostic factors including predictable elements of mortality and came to the conclusion that the global rate of mortality in cancer patients varies between 33% and 75% and that this is independent of the type of infecting Candida.[56]

The phenomenon is usually interpreted as a consequence of the weakening and of the exhaustion of the organism because of neoplastic lesions. Conversely, we have to believe that the aggression of Candida takes place in the carcinogenic sense after the superficial pathogenic phases - that is, the classic epithelial candidosis - in several stages:

a) rooting in the deep connective tissue (in the various organs)

b) expansion with evoking of an organic reaction that attempts to encyst the fungin colonies, with the outcome being the formation of neoplasias

c) growth both in the surrounding tissue and remotely (metastasis).

d) progressive exhaustion of the organism with consequential global organism invasion. This is the stage that is most commonly observed and that is considered 'opportunistic'

e) exitus

In summary, Candida is not a post hoc but an ante hoc cause.

And related to this topic...

Sodium Bicarbonate - Rich Man's Poor Man's Cancer
Treatment - October 30, 2008 (Mark Sircus Ac., OMD)

I am very happy to announce the publication of the Sodium Bicarbonate - Rich Man's Poor Man's Cancer Treatment book. Below is the first chapter and you can go to the www.winningcancer.com site to download and purchase this very important book of 275 pages. It is the first medical review of the subject and goes deeply into bicarbonate physiology and reviews its use for many health conditions. The information in this book is absolutely essential for all of us. It also, as you will see below, is a bomb that is going to explode with force in the halls of modern oncology. I would not want to be an oncologist knowing what is exposed below.

Tomorrow morning at 9 eastern standard time I will be on the Radio talking about magnesium and the launch of this book. Check http://www.thepowerhour.com/schedule.htm for information on how to tune in.

I am asking my entire loyal readership to help me get this information out into the world. Please feel free to post the below on your sites with links back to the Winning Cancer site, send to friends and get in touch with me if you would like a site license so you can give it out or sell to your patients etc. This book and it's information is a clear strike against pharmaceutical madness and just about everyone of us who is living through this age of increasing toxicity can and will benefit from the use of one of the lowest cost medicines in existence.

Contemporary oncology is incapable of giving us the answers and the necessary therapy for cancer patients. Thus it is our moral and ethical obligation to try to find the best solutions for the gravest and most painful disease of our time without them. This book is going to come as a shock to many doctors and people. Without a doubt the ideas inside will be resisted, but in the end resistance is useless. When it comes to sodium bicarbonate in medicine it is an open and shut case. It is already in wide use and has been for decades.

In relation to bicarbonate, millions of people in the world either consume bicarbonate ions in drinking water or have been treated clinically with bicarbonate in hospitals, medical centers, or emergency units for the prevention and treatment of clinical acidosis as well as numerous other conditions. Sodium bicarbonate helps to save countless lives every day. It is also found in the corridors of orthodox oncology where it is used to keep the toxic chemotherapy agents from killing people too quickly.

Sodium bicarbonate is the time honored method to 'speed up' the return of the body's bicarbonate levels to normal. Bicarbonate is inorganic, very alkaline and like other mineral type substances supports an extensive list of biological functions. Sodium bicarbonate happens to be one of our most useful medicines because bicarbonate physiology is fundamental to life and health. So helpful and elementary it's even instrumental in helping sperm swim up and enter the cervical canal.[1] Like magnesium chloride administration possibilities are versatile: intravenous, oral, transdermal, via catheter; it can be vaporized directly into the lungs and be used in enemas and douches.

This book is about the application of the least expensive, safest and perhaps most effective cancer medicine there is. In this very first chapter enough information is presented to convince doctors and patients alike to take or prescribe water with dissolved sodium bicarbonate. By the time one finishes this book it is my belief that most cancer patients will need no more convincing. No more than a thirsty person needs convincing to swallow down water when coming out of the dry desert.

Sodium bicarbonate cancer treatment focuses on delivering natural chemotherapy in a way that effectively kills cancer cells while dramatically reducing the brutal side effects and costs experienced with standard chemotherapy treatments. The costs, which are a factor for the majority of people of this particular treatment, are basically zilch. That's the only problem with this treatment - it is too cheap. No one is going to make money from it so no one will promote it. Those that do will be persecuted for it. The trouble with doing new studies on bicarbonate is that they are expensive and no drug company is going to fund a study when they can't profit from the treatment.

For one pound of sodium bicarbonate from one of the best sources (guaranteed aluminum free) is $2.61 plus shipping. At the supermarket you can get it even cheaper. For $2.61 or less one has a nothing-to-lose-everything-to-gain-cancer-treatment. None of us dreamed that sodium bicarbonate is already part of orthodox oncology and is included in many chemotherapy protocols to protect the patient's kidneys, hearts and nervous systems. Now we find out on top of everything else that bicarbonate is also a world class anti-fungicide and could be responsible for the few cures allopathic oncology manages to come up with.

You will also be given lots of fluids (as a drip) and a drug called mesna with your cyclophosphamide to help prevent bladder irritation. Sodium bicarbonate will be given to you - usually as a drip - before and during your methotrexate treatment, to help protect your kidneys.[ii]

This book puts oncologists in a very compromising situation. They are using extremely dangerous poisons and bicarbonate at the same time claiming it is the poisons that are helping when this book is more than suggesting it is the bicarbonate that is doing the heavy work. Worse for them, there are no studies separating the effects of bicarbonate from the toxic chemotherapy agents nor will there ever be. Administration of some forms of chemotherapy without bicarbonate would probably kill patients on the spot.

Most thought it was pretty strange when Dr. Tullio Simoncini showed up on our medical radars. He is the oncologist from Rome who pointed to using bicarbonate as a main line cancer treatment and he was persecuted for it. Yet he has stood firm and continues to travel the world teaching doctors about the anti-cancer properties of sodium bicarbonate.

Sodium bicarbonate is one of the oldest workhorse medicines. So solid is bicarbonate's position in orthodox oncology it would probably be considered malpractice to apply most forms of chemotherapy without it. It is commonly used prior to, during, and after application of chemotherapy.[iii] Some studies actually have already shown how manipulation of tumor pH with sodium bicarbonate enhances chemotherapy[iv] again pointing to the possibility that bicarbonate is the main chemo agent saving people from their cancers.

Since the very beginning sodium bicarbonate has been used with the premier chemotherapy agent made from mustard gas. Mechlorethamine also known as chlormethine, mustine, nitrogen mustard and HN2 and sold under the brand name Mustargen was the prototype anticancer chemotherapeutic drug. Use of mechlorethamine gave birth to the field of anticancer chemotherapy. Without baking soda orthodox oncology would never have been able to establish itself for all their patients would probably have died.

These chemo drugs are an analogue of mustard gas and were derived from chemical warfare research. Instructions for its use include: Dilute well with rapidly running IVF flush solution. After infusion is complete, give brisk bolus approx. 200 cc IVF to flush veins. The basic substances used in IVF flushes are sodium thiosulfate[v] and sodium bicarbonate. Without the bicarbonate and thiosulfate buffers patients would quickly succumb to the chemo poisons. It's a picture right out of hell using mustard gas instead of something vastly safer.

Sodium bicarbonate, potassium chloride, and calcium
chloride are used to maintain pH and electrolytes
within normal values in intensive care units.

We are talking about serious medicine when we talk about sodium bicarbonate. Earlier and more frequent use of sodium bicarbonate is associated with higher early resuscitability rates and with better long-term neurological outcomes in emergency units. Sodium bicarbonate is beneficial during CPR.[vi] We are also talking about an exceptionally safe medicine when we talk about bicarbonate. Chemotherapy drugs and corticoids reduce the bone marrow production of cells. In addition, these drugs damage the integrity of the skin tegument, and of the respiratory and gastrointestinal tracts, facilitating the penetration of microorganisms into the host. Bicarbonate does none of this.

Sodium bicarbonate lessens the development of polycystic kidney
disease in rats. Chronic administration of 200 mM sodium bicarbonate
to rats inhibited cystic enlargement and prevented the subsequent
development of interstitial inflammation, chronic fibrosis, and uremia.[vii]

On the other hand cancer treatments, including the most commonly used chemotherapy agents as well as the newest biologic and targeted therapy drugs, can harm a patient's heart - sometimes fatally. Cardiologists at The University of Texas found in their review of 29 anticancer agents that there is no class of cancer drug that is free of potential damage to the heart. It is the organ that seems to be most sensitive to toxic effects of anticancer agents. Even the newest targeted therapies, designed to attack only cancer cells, can cause cardiotoxicity.[viii]

Bicarbonate ions and water are two of
the most natural compounds on Earth.

We do not have to fear bicarbonate intake. And in fact, people who live in areas of the world with high amounts of bicarbonate in their drinking waters have a striking decreased mortality rate and a decreased prevalence of disease. Sodium bicarbonate, though often used as a medicine, is unlike pharmaceutical compounds. It is a natural non-toxic substance that does not require clinical trials for an assessment of toxicity. Spring waters contain bicarbonate ions which are coupled mainly with sodium, potassium, calcium or magnesium ions. A deficiency of bicarbonate ions in the body contributes to a range of diseases and medical conditions.

Sodium bicarbonate acts as a powerful, natural and safe antifungal agent,[ix] which when combined with iodine, would probably cover the entire spectrum of microbial organisms. The efficacy of sodium bicarbonate against certain bacteria and fungi[10] has been documented. Its role as a disinfectant against viruses, however, is not generally known. Sodium bicarbonate at concentrations of 5% and above was found to be effective with 99.99% reduction viral titers on food contact surfaces within a contact time of 1 min.[xi] Throughout this book we will see reports of doctors using bicarbonate to defeat fungal infections.[xii] But it was not until Dr. Simoncini came along though that the concept arose that what these doctors where unknowingly doing was cutting down the fungal fields of cancer.

Not only is it good for diaper rash it can also kick the teeth out of just about any cancer given a chance.

This logo of the Arm & Hammer baking soda is not a joke. Sodium Bicarbonate is just as advertised, it comes into any job you use it for just like a muscleman wielding a hardened mallet. It's good that it is strong! This book is telling you to take him into your own home and use him to kick butt on your cancer.

Bicarbonate is a truly strong universal concentrated nutritional medicine that works effectively in many clinical situations that we would not normally think of. For instance: The treatment of Interstitial Cystitis and Painful Bladder Syndrome depends on "rescue" instillations (or cocktails) of customized solutions that can be placed in the bladder and immediately help reduce pain and discomfort. If the anesthetic is alkalinized with a precise amount of sodium bicarbonate, it dramatically improves its ability to pass through the mucous to reach and soothe the irritated nerves and tissues beneath.[xiii]

In reality we need a more descriptive image for bicarbonate. Its pharmacological characteristics, even though widely used, are not well understood. What does bicarbonate really do? Well, instead of a muscleman with a mallet, an even better image would be a strong janitor mopping up the messes and carrying the poisons away. This strong janitor protects tissues and leaves an alkaline film or trail behind to make sure everything stays safe. In medicine, sodium bicarbonate is the cleaning and security man proven loyal through decades of faithful service.

Sodium bicarbonate is the last medicine
in the world one needs to be afraid of.

Understand that this is perfectly legal. Just don't tell your doctor about it until after your cancer is gone. Better yet, tell him you have carefully studied chemo pharmacology and have decided that the most effective element in most protocols for cancer is the bicarbonate. Tell him that you have been doing it at home without his permission or authority while exercising your legal right to eat anything and everything sold in the supermarket for oral consumption. That's right! You can just go to the supermarket and follow, in part, the instructions that are right on the box for maximum oral doses. Sodium bicarbonate is only classified as a medicine if it is in injectable form. Otherwise it is a legal food item found in every supermarket useful for literally hundreds of applications. It is so useful, effective and safe that it will even help rid us of our cancers.

We can all be thankful that oncologists have been using bicarbonate. They have established it as a consistent part of their cancer treatment protocol. The embarrassment to them is that they did not know nor want to know about the real significance of bicarbonate. They do not understand their dependency on it and what it is really doing to their cancer patients. It is like they had a chemical genius chained and enslaved in the basement. Meanwhile upstairs, while sitting at their desks, they pretend bicarbonate is nothing more interesting than a saline solution or water. They end up giving all the credit to their poisonous treatments while hiding as much as possible the terrible toxicity and life threatening side effects.

The National Cancer Institute recommends that sodium bicarbonate for
treatment of Oral mucositis, which is an inflammation of oral
mucosa resulting from chemotherapeutic agents or ionizing radiation.[xiv]

There are no promises or guarantees about being cured just as there are no guarantees you will be alive tomorrow. There are other factors beside biochemical ones that have a great deal of leverage over our health and our fate. One needs a will to live plus an openness that includes the ability to listen for ways to find the most appropriate form of cancer treatment. Sodium bicarbonate is as safe as chicken soup and probably more effective than any other single element in any cancer protocol and it can be taken simply through oral administration making it a treatment for the masses as well as the elite who only want the best.

There are other basic substances like iodine, magnesium chloride and even THC (medical marijuana in oral form) which run neck and neck with bicarbonate's ability to confront cancerous tissues. And there are other substances that should be used also to heighten effectiveness of treatment. There are many natural medicinals that are of proven help to cancer patients. THC, if legal, would cost little more than bicarbonate because it's a weed you can grow in your own backyard. A month of heavy duty magnesium chloride treatments would not reach much above fifty dollars.

One also has to pay attention to the causes of cancer. One major cause is the high levels of mercury that come from dental amalgam and other sources like yearly flu vaccination shots, which mostly have mercury in them. God forbid you live anywhere downwind of a coal fired power station, a crematorium or even a municipal incinerator all of which put massive amounts of mercury into the air and nearby environments. Chelation of mercury is an absolute necessity and it is best to find the most natural ways of doing that. But when all is said and done nothing is easier then to pull down a box of Arm and Hammer off the shelves and start taking it orally to defeat your cancer. Nothing could be simpler.

Taking bicarbonate does not prevent one from
entertaining a full and complete cancer protocol.

There are many life saving cancer-busting substances like bicarbonate that are easily obtainable. One has to be crazy not to take more than several of them at the same time one is using the bicarbonate. There is no reason to take chances or play Russian Rolette with one's cancer or life. It is certain that sodium bicarbonate is a cancer treatment because it is used by oncologists and other personnel associated with the treatment of cancer victims. But, as in anything, there are limits to the bicarbonate's power. It will not, for instance, overcome ones' magnesium, iodine and selenium deficiencies. A person still needs plenty of clean water and sun (vitamin D3). (See my 900 page book Winning the War on Cancer for a discussion of some of the issues including the Rising Tide of Mercury story and natural chelation methods. This work will also be presented in my upcoming book Natural Allopathic Medicine)

One of the most important things about magnesium
chloride, iodine and bicarbonate is that they
are not on Codex's list of controllable items.

Through all these years and multi-billion dollar cancer research projects we find out that it was probably the bicarbonate that has been saving cancer patients' lives. Certainly it saves some of the patients from oncology's madness in choosing deadly poisons. The choice of the word madness here is quite literally for several studies have shown chemotherapy drugs to do damage to the brain. It is going to come as a great embarrassment to oncologists to learn that the most basic substance in their chemo protocol - sodium bicarbonate - is not only the safest but the most effective item in their hands. It certainly will not give the patient "chemo brain," which can include suffering impaired concentration, memory loss, and even vision problems, dementia or seizures.

Mark Sircus Ac., OMD
Director International Medical Veritas Association
http://www.winningcancer.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Okamura et al. 1985, Speroff et al. 1994.

[ii] http://www.cancerbackup.org.uk/Treatments/Chemotherapy/Combinationregimen/Hyper-CVAD

[iii] SODIUM BICARBONATE 50mmol in each Liter of IV hydration fluid and/or SODIUM BICARBONATE 1000mg/m? PO q6h. Post-Chemotherapy Treatments: Serum Methotrexate levels- 30 minutes after infusion ends; q12h intervals from the start of the infusion x 2; then at 0800H daily for at least one day. For HYDRATION: Continue IV fluid at 100-125mL/hour, to maintain urine output >60mL/hr. Measure strict in and out q1h x 24 hrs. For ALKALINIZATION: Continue pre-chemo alkalinization for 24 hours after infusion ends. http://www.cancercare.on.ca/pdfchemo/hdmtx-osteo.pdf

[iv] Enhancement of chemotherapy by manipulation of tumour pH. Raghunand N, He X, van Sluis R, Mahoney B, Baggett B, Taylor CW, Paine-Murrieta G, Roe D, Bhujwalla ZM, Gillies RJ. Arizona Cancer Center.

[v] This drug is HIGHLY TOXIC and both powder and solution must be handled and administered with care. Inhalation of dust or vapors and contact with skin or mucous membranes, especially those of the eyes, must be avoided. Due to the toxic properties of mechlorethamine (e. g., corrosivity, carcinogenicity, mutagenicity, teratogenicity), special handling procedures should be reviewed prior to handling and followed diligently. Extravasation of the drug into subcutaneous tissues results in a painful inflammation. The area usually becomes indurated and sloughing may occur. If leakage of drug is obvious, prompt infiltration of the area with sterile isotonic sodium thiosulfate (1/6 molar) and application of an ice compress for 6 to 12 hours may minimize the local reaction. For a 1/6 molar solution of sodium thiosulfate, use 4.14 g of sodium thiosulfate per 100 mL of Sterile Water for Injection or 2.64 g of anhydrous sodium thiosulfate per 100 mL or dilute 4 mL of Sodium Thiosulfate Injection (10%) with 6 mL of Sterile Water for Injection.

[vi] Resuscitation outcome in emergency medical systems with increased usage of sodium bicarbonate during cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Bar, Joseph G et al; Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2005 Jan;49(1):6 Entrez PubMed

[vii] Torres VE, Cowley BD, Branden MG, Yoshida I, Gattone VH. Nephrology Research Unit and Division of Nephrology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn 55905, USA. Exp Nephrol. 2001;9(3):171-80. torres.vicente@mayo.edu

[viii] The study was funded by the Department of Cardiology at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center. Co-authors include Michael Ewer, M.D., Ann Tong, M.D., Daniel Lenihan, M.D., S. Wamique Yusuf, M.D., Joseph Swafford, M.D., Christopher Champion, M.D., Jean-Bernard Durand, M.D., Harry Gibbs, M.D., and Alireza Zafarmand, M.D. http://www.news-medical.net/?id=2919

[ix]There has been considerable interest in the use of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate, NaHCO3) and potassium bicarbonate (KHCO3) to control powdery mildew and other fungal diseases of plants. The use of baking soda as a fungicide is not a new idea. In Alfred C. Hottes' A Little Book of Climbing Plants, published in 1933 by the A.T. De La Mare Co. of New York, mention is made of using one ounce of baking soda per gallon of water to control powdery mildew (PM) on climbing roses. The author credits the idea to a Russian plant pathologist, A. de Yaczenski. In the August, 1985 issue of Organic Gardening magazine, a short article by Warren Shultz entitled "Recipe for Resistance" reports that researchers in Japan obtained effective control of PM on cucumbers, eggplants, and strawberries. They suggested weekly sprays of ? ounce baking soda per gallon of water. An article in the June, 1990 issue of Greenhouse Manager magazine summarizes the results of three years of testing baking soda as a fungicide for roses. Cornell University researcher Dr. R. Kenneth Horst observed suppression of PM and blackspot-both major problems for New York rose growers. Roses were sprayed every 3 to 4 days with a water solution of baking soda and insecticidal soap.

http://attra.ncat.org/attra-pub/bakingsoda.html

[10] Sodium Carbonate and Sodium bicarbonate were equal and superior to the other salts for control of green mold on oranges. Commun Agric Appl Biol Sci. 2007;72(4):773-7.

[xi] International Journal of Food Microbiology. Volume 109, Issues 1-2, 25 May 2006, Pages 160-163. Virucidal efficacy of sodium bicarbonate on a food contact surface against feline calicivirus, a norovirus surrogate Yashpal S. Malik and Sagar M. Goyal. Department of Veterinary Population Medicine, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota. The virucidal efficacy of sodium bicarbonate was enhanced when it was used in combination with aldehydes or hydrogen peroxide.

[xii] Prof. Bernard Paul said, "I have used the baking soda to stop the spread of the "powdery mildew fungus" on the grapevine at a time when the disease was going out of control! It did not cure the grapevine but did stop the spread of the disease."

[xiii] http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/rescueinstillations.html

[xiv] http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/supportivecare/oralcomplications/HealthProfessional/page6

This logo of the Arm & Hammer baking soda is not a joke. Sodium Bicarbonate is just as advertised, it comes into any job you use it for just like a muscleman wielding a hardened mallet. It's good that it is strong! This book is telling you to take him into your own home and use him to kick butt on your cancer.

Here is the Arm & Hammer logo :

300_111749.gif

I have recently had a family members and friends affected and/or killed by cancer so I ran across the "baking soda" topic as well and it has been very intriguing. The following is an additional piece that has been passed around. I can't find the original article referred to in the web archive, but the story is interesting. Note that the attributed original author "George Sanford" works for "World Weekly News" which seems to be considred tabloid.

From _http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/bakingsoda-maplesyruptreatment.html

Country doctor cures cancer - with baking soda & maple syrup

by George Sanford/Weekly World News

transcribed by Healing Cancer Naturally from cancertutor.com/Cancer02/MapleSyrup.pdf
© Transcription August 2007

Asheville, N.C. - "There's not a tumor on God's green Earth that can't be licked with a little baking soda and maple syrup!"

That's the astonishing claim of controversial folk healer Jim Kelmun - who says his simple home remedy can stop and reverse the growth of deadly cancers.

The 75-year-old former truck driver has no medical degree and authorities are demanding that he stop dispensing his "wonder drug" - or face a prison sentence.

But his loyal patients swear by the man they fondly call "Dr. Jim" - and say he's a miracle worker.

"Dr. Jim cured me of lung cancer," declares farmer Ian Rodhiuse, 64. "Those other doctors told me I was a goner and had less than six months to live.

"But the doc put me on his mixture - and in a couple of months, the cancer was gone. It didn't even show up on X-rays!"

The gentle, silver-haired grandfather - who has been preparing home remedies since 1954 - says he first hit upon the miracle cure in the mid-1970s, when he was treating a family plagued by breast cancer.

"There were five sisters in the family and all of them passed away from the big C by age 50 - except one," he recalls.

"I asked if there was anything different in her diet. She told me she was partial to sipping maple syrup and baking soda.

"I figured, let me try it out on some of my other patients."

Since then, "Dr. Jim" has dispensed his mixture to more than 200 patients diagnosed with terminal cancer. Amazingly, he claims that of that number, 185 lived at least 15 more years - and nearly half enjoyed a complete remission of their disease.

"You tell me about another treatment that works that good!" he demands proudly.

Medical experts are less enthusiastic. "This man is a quack, plain and simple," blasts an official at a state medical association. "We intend to see that he is arrested for practising medicine without a license."

Until that happens, Dr. Jim vows to keep prescribing his treatment: "I'm just going to keep on saving lives."

Dr. Jim's Miracle treatment is made with baking soda and maple syrup.

Will Dr. Jim's recipe work for you?

We don't know - and Weekly World News urges you to consult your own trusted physician before embarking on any course of medical treatment. But here, for our readers, is Dr. Jim's recipe:

Mix one part baking soda with three parts maple syrup in a small saucepan.
Stir briskly.
Heat for five minutes.
Take one teaspoon daily, as needed.

Note by by Healing Cancer Naturally: Make sure to use only aluminium-free baking soda (e.g. Bob's Red Mill [Aluminium-Free] Baking Soda, pharmaceutical-grade baking soda etc.).

Compare New and Experimental Approaches to Treating & Healing cancer: Dr. Simoncini’s Sodium Bicarbonate Cancer Treatment.

Also, I am slooowly researching something called ProAlgazyme that has purportedly "miraculously" helped a couple with aids and a man diagnosed with prostate cancer. I'm not sure how that links into the fungus topic of this thread so I just mention it in passing in case you do some follow-up in different ways than I have pursued.

Google video available at:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/08/05/fungus-causing-cancer-a-novel-approach-to-the-most-common-form-of-death.aspx

Cancer is now the leading cause of death in the United States. This video featuring Doug Kaufman interviewing Italian Oncologist Dr. Tullio Simoncini, details a new theory of cancer that carries the promise of a safe, speedy, and effective cancer cure.

Cancer, which surpassed heart disease as the number one killer in America in 2005, is still considered “a mystery” in conventional medicine. In fact, the term “cancer” is just a generic term that in no way describes its cause.

In this video, Doug Kaufman – a longtime proponent of the influence of fungi in human disease -- interviews the Italian oncologist Dr. Tullio Simoncini -- author of Cancer is a Fungus -- who shares fascinating new information about what he believes is the root of all cancers: fungi, and discusses a radically different path for curing cancer; sometimes in as little as a few days.

Conventional Cancer Treatments – Ineffective and Dangerous “Cures”

Currently, if you are diagnosed with cancer, especially in the U.S., you are given three options:

1. Surgery
2. Chemotherapy
3. Radiation

However, as mentioned in this video, finding actual statistics on the effectiveness of these treatments is very difficult. You’d think if something is the best medicine has to offer, they’d be more than happy to share their level of success.

Most people are given a 50/50 chance of dying from cancer, in general. And conventional treatments are touted as your best shot at surviving.

But is it true?

According to Dr. Simoncini’s website, polls and questionnaires show that a full 75 percent of doctors say they’d refuse chemotherapy if they were struck with cancer due to its ineffectiveness and its devastating side effects.

Many doctors have spoken out about it, yet their voices are still ignored. For example, Dr. Allen Levin, MD, author of The Healing of Cancer, has said, “The majority of the cancer patients in this country die because of chemotherapy, which does not cure breast, colon or lung cancer. This has been documented for over a decade and nevertheless doctors still utilize chemotherapy to fight these tumors.”

Professor Gorge Mathe similarly stated, “If I were to contract cancer, I would never turn to a certain standard for the therapy of this disease. Cancer patients who stay away from these centers have some chance to make it.”

So, how effective is chemotherapy?

There is at least one study that I know of that addresses this very question. Published in the journal Clinical Oncology in December 2004, the results of this study were astounding, showing that chemotherapy has an average 5-year survival success rate of just over 2 percent for all cancers!

8.5chemo_survival.jpg

In the U.S., chemo was most successful in treating testicular cancer and Hodgkin’s disease, where its success rate fell just below 38 percent and slightly over 40 percent respectively.

Still well below the 50/50 mark…

A review of chemo on 5-year survival rates in Australia garnered almost identical results, with a 2.3 percent success rate, compared to the U.S. 2.1 percent rate of success.

And yet this is the best that conventional medicine has up its sleeve for treating this widespread killer.

What Causes Cancer?

Conventional medicine likes to focus on the impact of genetics as a causative agent in developing cancer, despite the fact that research indicates that genetics is not the main cause of this widespread phenomenon, even though it may play a small role in some people. Unfortunately, little attention is paid to the impact of plain and simple infections.

Dr. Simoncini’s research has led him to believe that something as simple as a fungus, Candida, is the leading cause of cancer; that cancer itself is in fact a fungus. What we refer to as a tumor, is nothing more than your body’s attempt at protecting itself from that fungus.

He brings up an analogy between psoriasis – an “incurable” disease of the skin that many treat as a fungus – and tumors, which are also an “incurable” disease of your body. Several studies have linked the presence of Candida with cancer, showing that anywhere between 79 to 97 percent of all cancer patients also have Candida.

Dr. Simoncini’s explanation for how this phenomenon works – how Candida leads to deadly cancer – is that it’s a consequence of the weakening and exhaustion of your organs, and eventually your entire body, in the following stages:

1. Candida roots itself in your deep connective tissue in various organs
2. As a result, this evokes an organic defensive reaction as the connective tissue of your invaded organ attempts to encyst the fungin colonies through cellular hyper-production, which results in the formation of tumors
3. Growths continue as the fungi spreads, both in your surrounding tissue, and remotely (aka “metastatis”). It is still always the same Candida attacking different tissues, but due to its highly adaptive qualities it is able to mutate to adapt itself to whatever environment it finds itself in, hence the various types of tumors
4. Your body becomes progressively more exhausted, which allows the fungi to spread and take over more rapidly
5. You die from “cancer”

If Cancer is a Fungus, Then What is the Cure?

In the video, Dr. Simoncini shows actual before-and-after footage of both bronchial cancer and colon cancer. Four days after his revolutionary and mind-blowingly simple treatment for bronchial cancer with a sodium bicarbonate and water flush, the tumors are gone…

Sodium bicarbonate, a.k.a baking soda, is the most potent anti-fungal substance there is. The problem with anti-fungal drugs, however, is that fungi are extremely adaptive, and can adapt to a new environment in three to four days. This renders anti-fungal drugs largely ineffective. The fungi do not adapt to the baking soda, but it is far more difficult to use as it needs to be injected directly into the tumor; swallowing the baking soda would not work at all.

Candida yeast is not “one shared element,” so to speak, but rather “social elements,” or colonies, that are highly communicative.

Because of their unique adaptation skills, sodium bicarbonate must be administered directly onto the tumor, and in so doing changing its ph very quickly, from acid to alkaline, which quickly and effectively kills off the yeast before it has time to adapt.

For example, Dr. Simoncini’s experience has shown that 99 percent of breast- and bladder cancer can heal in just six days, entirely without the use of surgery, chemo or radiation, using just a local infiltration device (such as a catheter) to deliver the sodium bicarbonate directly to the infected site in your breast tissue or bladder.

Why the Baking Soda Cancer Cure is Not Available Everywhere

Unfortunately, Dr. Simoncini is yet another brilliant doctor who has been ousted from the medical community due to his revolutionary simple ideas of how to cure profit-making diseases.

So many people refuse to believe that this is true and that it’s happening to good doctors, since “everyone knows” you must be a liability to human life if you’re stripped of your medical license.

But the reason why Dr. Simoncini was kicked out is because as an oncologist – a cancer specialist -- he refused to use conventional cancer treatment methods, choosing instead to administer sodium bicarbonate, which is HARMLESS, as opposed to the often lethal use of chemotherapy.

His lawyers have recently started a rehabilitation court trial at the International Court of Justice in Strassburg to have him reinstated.

Preventive Measures – Combating Candida

If the cause of cancer is the Candida fungus, then what is the root cause of the fungi? And how can you tell you might have too much yeast in your body, which might eventually lead to the formation of cancer?

A good sign that Candida is on the loose is feeling “run down” and developing a craving for sugars and carbohydrates, as this is the main fuel for the growing amounts of yeast in your intestine. The more sugar and grains you eat, the more the yeast grows out of control. Eventually, this will weaken your immune system, which in turn can allow it to infiltrate various other organs.

This imbalance in intestinal flora, sometimes called dysbiosis, can also lead to other more common, and less lethal, health problems, such as:

* Vaginitis
* Irritable bowel syndrome
* Weight gain
* Food allergies
* Migraines
* Asthma
* Depression
* Chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia

There are 79 different toxins released by the metabolism and die-off of Candida. This is why people with yeast overgrowth often feel so lousy; the Candida toxins are regularly entering their bloodstream. Two of these toxins, alcohol and acetaldehyde (the breakdown product of alcohol that causes hangovers), are in such high amounts in people with chronic yeast problems that you may actually end up feeling “drunk.”

Acetaldehyde also reacts with the neurotransmitter dopamine, which is why people with yeast overgrowth often experience mental and emotional disturbances such as anxiety, depression, poor concentration, and feeling spaced-out.

How to Cure a Yeast Overgrowth

For more on Candida and holistic treatment options, I recommend you review my previous article, Holistic Treatment for Candida Infection. The highlights of the treatments for yeast overgrowth include:

1. The Right Diet and Exercise -- A diet rich in meats, chicken, eggs, seeds and nuts, vegetables, and healthy oils (free range and organic) -- while avoiding sugars and carbohydrate-rich foods -- will restrict the amount of fuel the yeast in your intestine has available to it. I would add to this to make your diet in tune with your nutritional type. Once you’ve started on the diet, exercising will begin to rebalance the levels of neurotransmitters in your brain and improve your mood. One of the elements of diet that does seem counter intuitive is the absolute restriction of even fruits when one is seeking to eliminate yeast, as even the tiniest amounts of sugar seem to worsen this condition.
2. Getting Plenty of Good Bacteria -- You will want to increase your probiotic (good bacteria) intake with a high-quality probiotic supplement or by eating cultured and fermented foods, such as natto. These contain the good bacteria that keep your vagina and gastrointestinal tract healthy and will ultimately replace the Candida.
3. Avoiding Exposure to Chemicals -- Paints, household cleaners, perfumes and scents may cause allergic reactions, and chemical sensitivities are very common in people with yeast overgrowth.
4. Addressing Emotional and Psychological Issues -- Food cravings, especially those for sweets, often are exacerbated by emotional dependencies. Tools like the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) can help you to overcome unhealthy food cravings and other emotional hurdles.

For even more information on simple lifestyle changes that can virtually eliminate your risk of cancer, please review the Related Articles below.

More links in the text available at http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/08/05/fungus-causing-cancer-a-novel-approach-to-the-most-common-form-of-death.aspx

psyche said:
More links in the text available at http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/08/05/fungus-causing-cancer-a-novel-approach-to-the-most-common-form-of-death.aspx

Just a note. I think links to Mercola no longer work. The last couple of times I have clicked a Mercola link, it requires registration to read anything at all. This happens with the above link also. Someone else may need to confirm this.

Here is another link for the video:

_http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2137356552230941410&ei=B8Y9SamUBYSargL0kNXVDQ&q=Fungus+Causing+Cancer

Fungus Causing Cancer - - A Novel Approach to Most Common Cause of Death

Xman said:
Just a note. I think links to Mercola no longer work. The last couple of times I have clicked a Mercola link, it requires registration to read anything at all. This happens with the above link also. Someone else may need to confirm this.

I only had to enter an email address and was allowed to view the video and read Mercola's comments. That can be annoying but worth the info if one is in need of it.

I have started researching the bicarbonate thing, too. This weekend, I bought
a fresh box of Arm & Hammer, and read for the first time about its role as an
antacid. I have brushed my teeth with it for years, but never actually ingested
it. Anyone else here tried it? Have experiences?

From all of the conventional websites, I found no warnings of adverse effects, so
why not see what happens, I concluded.

The experience:

The box says 1/2 tsp per 4 oz water. I am a pretty big guy, so I tried 1 tsp &
8 oz. water. 2x day for three days now.

If you stir for a full 20-30 seconds, the water turns completely clear again. Then
it tastes like it does when you brush you teeth with it.

Drink it down. I tried the first glass an hour after a mexican lunch. Burps, relief.
I wasn't burning from the food, but the effect of the SB was to ease tension, so I
now entertain the notion that an acidic meal causes low-level tension that we simply
have learned to accept. Ok, this definitely seems to be an effective antacid.
I'll go for it first, before Tums or $$$Prilosec.

The other effect I have felt is subjective also. It seems my body just likes it. My
sleep was the best in a while last night. There is no conclusive evidence that it was
due to the bicarbonate, but I am optimistic that my low stress feeling may be related.
Time will tell.

One of the more interesting hits (of a LOT of them):

_http://www.brave-souls.com/SomeObservations36thCancerConvention2008.html

Some Observations In 36th Cancer Convention 2008

I didn't have enough time to attend all of the very informative presentations, I did have the opportunity of attend the following four: (1) Cancer is a Fungus by Dr. Tullio Simoncina (2) The Efficacy of Glyco-Benzaldehyde in Stage IV Cancer Patients by Dr. James Forsythe (3) Insulin Potentiation Therapy (IPT) by Dr. Richard Linchitz (4) Dr. Chi's Herbal Formulas for Breast and Prostate Cancer by Dr Tsu-Tsair Chi. Here are my observations in these four presentations.

Cancer Is A Fungus
Cancer is a Fungus was the focal presentation in the convention, the presentation hall was packed with audience and there was a long ovation from the audience after Dr. Tullio Simoncini presented his theory and testimonials from patients cured by his Bicarbonate Therapy including two cancer patients in the audience from US who flew to Rome to use his therapy.

Cancer is a micro-organism disease is not new, Dr. Royal Rife in the 1940s already observed through his innovated microscope bacteria he called BX and BY in the cancer patients, Dr. Virginia Livingston in about the same period (starting 1947) observed that an acid-fast microbe, Progenitor Cryptocides bacillus, was the cause of all cancers. A self-made scientist and genius without the college degree, Gaston Naessens, of Canada through his own invention Somatoscope in the 1950s observed that when human body's immune system is weakened an ultra-micro-organism in the body he called Somatid goes through 16 successive growth stages which change forms, including bacterial forms, that are associated with various degenerative diseases including cancer. He further invented a camphor-derived product he called 714-X to treat cancer. Not long ago Hulda Clark, PhD, observed that all cancers were caused by a parasite, the human intestine fluke, when isopropyl alcohol is present in the body. All of the above pioneers have been labeled by the orthodox medicine "quackeries" and have been suppressed. Patients may read their books but the doctors are not allowed legally to use their treatments.

What is different in Dr. Simoncini's therapy is that his treatment doesn't involve any drugs or supplements which can be suppressed through legality, or immunotherapy protocols that require vaccine preparation taken from the cancer patient which is difficult to popularize, or ultra-high power microscope which is expensive. His method involves a common kitchen item, baking soda or scientifically called sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3), which FDA or international customs can't prohibit or suppress. His method is very easy to perform even by the patients themselves, with skin cancer, stomach cancer and other cancers that can be physically in contact with the bicarbonate solution, all a patient needs is to purchase purified sodium bicarbonate (such as the chemically pure grade or analytical grade from the chemical suppliers) and use it according to the protocols used by Dr. Simoncini. Most important to the patients is that this therapy is extremely inexpensive. The therapy uses only 5% sodium bicarbonate which is a dilute non-toxic water solution. Although there are many questions that need to be answered about this Bicrabonate Therapy, the most important question is how to deliver the 5% bicarbonate solution to the cancer site if it is not as easily accessible as in skin cancer or stomach cancer. Fortunately the conventional medicine has already solved this drug delivery problem in the chemotherapy. It is therefore very beneficial to the cancer patients if the conventional doctors will use bicarbonate before using the chemo drugs in their chemotherapeutic treatment. Of course this is impossible without a grass root change in our conventional medical system because it may eliminate the use of the expensive chemo drugs which involves billions and billions of dollars each year including the research money from our taxes. What is most urgently needed is more clinical trials using the concept of Dr. Simoncini's cancer is a fungus, Clark's cancer is cause by a parasite, Naessens's somatid, Livingston's Progenitor Cryptocides , or the concept that cancer is caused by micro-organisms in a more general sense.

Doctors from all over the world can use their own ingenuity to make use of this concept, some of them may come up with protocols more effective than the present Simoncini's method. Therefore the most important thing we the people can help is to disseminate the information about Bicarbonate Therapy to every doctors and cancer patients around the world. I sincerely hope that there will be a website without prejudice to consolidate all the protocols and testimonial results from doctors who use this concept so that others can follow or build better protocols. When these evidences can't be ignored that will be the time for the orthodox medicine to change their stance.

Personally I would suggest that Dr. Simoncini should concentrate more of his time to educate the doctors or healthcare practitioners around the world about his theory and protocols instead of spending his time on treating cancer patients himself. He should train more assistants and delegate his work to them to treat the patients in his own hospital or clinic. He has already achieved enough preliminary work and the fame to call the attention of the medical community and lead the world in the areas of degenerative diseases caused by the microbes other than the bacteria and antibiotics. He should produce DVDs to illustrate his protocols used in various types of cancers so that doctors from far away places may use his therapy and produce more results in clinical settings. He should use his website to lead the world in verifying cancer is a fungus, consolidate and openly publish on the website without prejudice the protocols used by other doctors and their results. It is quite possible that he may lose his medical license because of his work in Bicarbonate Therapy, I think this may be a blessing in disguise because he can then devote his time to educate other interested doctors and let them perform the therapy. This way the therapy can be spread all over the world where the cancer industry can't suppress. I think being an educator will probably have less monetary compensation than being a practicing doctor who is sought after by the cancer patients. But Dr. Simoncini;s past performance has shown that he is not someone who is after the money. Moreover, being the leader in practicing Bicarbonate Therapy will definitely have a very powerful enemy, the orthodox medical community under the cancer industry, to deal with in legality, whereas being an educator to dessiminate the concept of cancer is a fungus has the legal protection of the first amendment, at least in the US.

One thing that I hope Dr. Simoncini will take some time to think about is that although his theory of cancer is a fungus may be true, it may take a long time to verify and confirm and be accepted by the medical community. In the mean time he should accommodate other concepts and therapies that can help verify his own concept although on the surface or in our present knowledge they may seem to contradict. For example he may cooperate with the practitioners of Insulin Potentiation Therapy or DMSO Therapy to find out how bicarbonate can be included in these therapies. He may even cooperate with some curious conventional oncologists to find out if including bicarbonate in the conventional chemotherapy can cure or improve the efficacy. He may also cooperate with the practitioners of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to find out the effect of including bicarbonate in the herbal concoctions on cancer. China is practicing integrated protocols combining conventional surgery, radiation and chemotherapy and the TCM in most of the cancer hospitals. Some of doctors are not yet corrupted by the western medical industry and will be curious to try out and include the bicarbonate into their protocols. If Dr. Simoncini can get the attention of this group of doctors to try out in their clinical settings he will have no problem in collecting enough clinical trial data to verify his theory. I can help to locate doctors in China who may be interested in Bicarbonate Therapy if necessary.

durabone said:
I have started researching the bicarbonate thing, too. This weekend, I bought
a fresh box of Arm & Hammer, and read for the first time about its role as an
antacid. I have brushed my teeth with it for years, but never actually ingested
it. Anyone else here tried it? Have experiences?

-= snip =-

I haven't tried it, but in the content I have read the only warnings I have noticed with regards to ingestion is to not overdo it and make the body too alkaline. I wish I could empirically tell you what "too alkaline" means off the top of my head but I can't :) However, I have seen it mentioned on several sites so I wouldn't expect it would be too hard to track down and find some general guidelines.

Hmm...

I have a problem with:

1) 1-5g of Vitamin C (acidic: acid)
2) 1 tsp/ 8oz Sodium BiCarbonate (alkaline: base)

What is wrong with this picture?

Wouldn't that "cancel" each other out?

How would you maintain your diet?

One day: Vitamin C then next day: Sodium Bicarbonate?

Just wondering...

Dan

Dant, that all depends on how alkaline and acidic Vitamin C and BiCarb are. If you do a search, you get all sorts of answers as to the pH of Vitamin C depending on what concentration the solution is. It could well be possible that the overall pH after ingesting Vitamin C one day and BiCarb the next still remains alkaline (which is ideal for preventing cancer), though this doesn't take into account the reactions that occur in one's stomach immediately after taking each substance.

Back
Top Bottom