(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
Just a note that I have changed the access for the spreadsheet on the Greek Philosophers to general viewing access so anyone with the link above can click and view it. It is still a work in progress, I need to update the information on Plato from the last of Laura's articles.

Also, if anyone is interested, I had also made a spreadsheet on the history discussed in From Paul to Mark (Chapters 3 & 4 in particular).

Hi folks, I apologize--I won't be able to have the summary up in time for this morning's meeting. I'll likely miss the meeting too due to recovering from an injury that makes it hard for me to sit down. When it happened, I was afraid it would be a long term condition, but am taking steps towards recovery that is sort of working. I'll be taking the next week to recover. Will miss y'all, but hope to be back soon!

Hi Pecha, no need to apologize! It sounds quite painful what you're going through. Hope what you are doing is really working, and that you'll be able to get back to normal in no time! We'll miss you too and I'll keep you in my thoughts, take care :hug2:

Hello everyone,

Here are the Video and Audio links to Chapter 22 & 23. And below is the synopsis for the workshop.

Discussion about different Constitution's in other country's in relation to L calling for the a Logocratic Constitution to “not being written”, similar or close in approximation to the Chinese's Mandate of Heaven that changes situationally. The US Constitution has a preamble, several articles and 27 amendments made since its adoption in 1787. The Constitutions we have now are not based on Natural Laws and and the Covid mandate lockdowns went against Constitutional rights by adopting emergency law amendments. Who keeps tabs on the government and how to spot pathological personalities before they get into power and erode functional systems from within.

Having people from other country's partake in the drafting of a Constitution brings with it broader viewpoints and perspectives and protects against a certain narcissistic 'exceptionalism' as what is seen in the US. L calls for certain upper echelon members of government to be in power up until retirement age, similarly to how Putin has been in power for over 20 years, or even Gaddafi in Libya before his murder and Al-Assad in Syria, as opposed to certain limits set on Western world leaders.

Those who draft the Constitution and make any adjustments and amendments would meet up ever year or every few years to discuss whether revisions or updates are needed based on new knowledge and information, making it ever-changing, but then again life and the world is always changing so this makes complete sense and is in accordance with Natural Laws. Part 1 of a new Constitution would be written in such a way that it would be applicable to almost any other country and Part 2 would establish the main independent powers and provide the rights of citizens, elections, rules, etc. making it more easily revised than Part 1.

Logocracy does leave open the idea of a 'one world government', but on the condition that it can be trustworthy, so a noble idea but not realistic at the moment. The UN does try to exert some international pressure and there is international law, but country's like US, Israel and collective West ignore them when convenient and suits their agenda to, because the UN is effectively toothless. This new system is only possible after a collapse of the current model.

There would be a major focus on having people who are experts in different fields of science come together in order to lead forth this new system of Logocracy based on liberty, ethics and responsibility which is inspiring and gives hope.

Discussion on US/Japanese/German Constitution's. The revised German Constitution is based on the American legal system and was amended and Influenced by the US after losing WW2 and is possibly written in a way that keeps them being a vassal of the US which might be why they said nothing about Nordstream? Japan has the oldest Constitution without any amendments at about 70 years old.

In a Logocratic Constitution, the idea of a supreme being/god/Divine Cosmic Mind is essential as there are certain basic Truth's, or Natural Laws that are non-negotiable.

The Wise Counsel is the core that develops everything, similar to the village elders and the Logocratic Association acts as an extension that puts into act action. Only citizens who have an academic background will be elected to higher offices. There is disagreement that some people who aren't academics but rather working class can have more common sense.

Treating pathological people with care and understanding as opposed to being punitive with them for said pathology. The example of Caesar showing mercy for his enemies and even though some of them conspired to murder him, he brought the concept of clemency to the world and his impact is still felt 2000 years later. This is why education on Pathology is a part of Natural Law. How to deal with this particular issue? Shunning socially and financially takes away their power. You have a right to exist but not to damage or manipulate others.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Below are the links for the recent Aus-Asia-Am group workshop on Iain McGilchrist's The Master and his Emissary.

Here's the video of the last meeting
The audio
And the folder
And the slideshow
(starts on slide #148)
Here is the spreadsheet on the Greek Philosophers.

We will continue reading The Master and his Emissary, Ch 8: The Ancient World (from the section Thought and Experience in Classical Greece p. 266, up to The Romans p.289) for our next workshop on Saturday at 7 pm Sydney daylight savings time (GMT +11).

See you all then!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Below are the links to what we explored in our discussion:

Flash mob: Ode an die Freude (Ode to Joy) 9th Symphony Beethoven
Parasites and parasitism
What is Tonic Masculinity?
The Gilded Age in American history and the similarly named historical TV series, created by Julian Fellowes of Downton Abbey fame.

Hi everyone,

Below are the links for the recent Aus-Asia-Am group workshop on Iain McGilchrist's The Master and his Emissary.

Here's the video of the last meeting
The audio
And the folder
And the slideshow
(starts on slide #219)
Here is the spreadsheet on the Greek Philosophers.

We will finish the rest of Ch 8: The Ancient World for our next workshop on Saturday at 7 pm Sydney daylight savings time (GMT +11).

See you all then!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Below are the links to what we explored in our discussion:

Prometheus
Hermes
Book of Enoch/The Watchers
More about the myths of Orion here and here
Cs Session 24 September 1995 (search term Orion)
On the significance of the East:
~in the myth of Orion (he is advised by an oracle that he will recover his sight, if he goes to the East and exposes his eyes to the rays of the rising sun)
~we have discussed the importance of the East (from Sumerians/Babylonians) on Greek thinking/philosophy/art
~perhaps Russia to the East is what Cayce meant as being 'the hope of the world' in the future.
(Q) What should be the attitude of so-called capitalist nations toward Russia?

(A) On Russia's religious development will come the greater hope of the world. Then that one, or group, that is the closer in its relationships, may fare the better in the gradual changes and final settlement of conditions as to the rule of the world.

(Q) Should the United States recognize the present government in Russia?

(A) Many conditions should be considered, were this to be answered correctly. You could say yes and no, and both be right, with the present attitude of both peoples as a nation, and both be wrong; for there is to come, there will come, an entire change in the attitude of both nations as powers in the financial and economical world....What then of nations? In Russia there comes the hope of the world, not as that sometimes termed of the Communistic, of the Bolshevistic; no. But freedom, freedom! that each man will live for his fellow man! The principle has been born. It will take years for it to be crystallized, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world.
This substack article on the pearl and 'pearls of wisdom'.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity when researching Orion and sight, I found articles on an implantable cortical device to help people who have lost their vision be able to see. It is still in its early stages of development, but interesting in that it bypasses the eye/optic nerve and transmits signals straight to the visual cortex.

Back
Top Bottom