(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 28 65.1%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters
I’ve just gone to buy Live Not By Lies on Kindle. I can preorder and it will be avail Dec 2099 🤣
That’s strange. I’ve ordered it from Amazon Germany and it arrived in 2-3 days. Its quite cheap as well.

Live Not by Lies: A Manual for Christian Dissidents https://amzn.eu/d/4TTFE0m

IMG_8599.png

Strange that it isn’t available for you too.

P.S. I’m “secretly“ following your workshop as well, but I can’t join in real time. 😅

That’s strange. I’ve ordered it from Amazon Germany and it arrived in 2-3 days. Its quite cheap as well.

Live Not by Lies: A Manual for Christian Dissidents https://amzn.eu/d/4TTFE0m

View attachment 100752

Strange that it isn’t available for you too.

P.S. I’m “secretly“ following your workshop as well, but I can’t join in real time. 😅
I can buy it paperback but the kindle version isn’t available until 2099. I’m travelling so kindle suits me better but now I’ve bought the paperback and at least will have it when I get home :)

Oh apologies, I understood differently.... 😅 It´s too hot here and my brain is obviously boiling as well... 😅
I misunderstood too lol! 😂 Same here with the heat -it is still supposedly winter but the past week we had days getting as hot as 30 degrees Celsius!! :wow:

Hi everyone,

Here are the links for the recent Aus-Asia-Am group discussion on Live Not by Lies: A Manual for Christian Dissidents by Rod Dreher.

Here's the video of the last meeting
The audio
And the folder
And the slide show

We will read Chapter 2 of Live Not by Lies: A Manual for Christian Dissidents for our next workshop on Saturday at 6 pm Sydney AEST time (GMT+10).

See you all then!

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Below are the links to what we discussed:

Yuri Bezmenov talking about ideological subversion, with a very anti-Russia rhetoric ~ 13 minutes
Neil Oliver interviews Whitney Webb discussing intel agencies ties to organised crime, rise of digital surveillance, public-private partnerships (global corporatocracy), media manipulation & public perception & much more. ~ 1.25 hours

Back
Top Bottom