(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 28 65.1%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters
I’ve just gone to buy Live Not By Lies on Kindle. I can preorder and it will be avail Dec 2099 🤣
That’s strange. I’ve ordered it from Amazon Germany and it arrived in 2-3 days. Its quite cheap as well.

Live Not by Lies: A Manual for Christian Dissidents https://amzn.eu/d/4TTFE0m

IMG_8599.png

Strange that it isn’t available for you too.

P.S. I’m “secretly“ following your workshop as well, but I can’t join in real time. 😅

That’s strange. I’ve ordered it from Amazon Germany and it arrived in 2-3 days. Its quite cheap as well.

Live Not by Lies: A Manual for Christian Dissidents https://amzn.eu/d/4TTFE0m

View attachment 100752

Strange that it isn’t available for you too.

P.S. I’m “secretly“ following your workshop as well, but I can’t join in real time. 😅
I can buy it paperback but the kindle version isn’t available until 2099. I’m travelling so kindle suits me better but now I’ve bought the paperback and at least will have it when I get home :)

Oh apologies, I understood differently.... 😅 It´s too hot here and my brain is obviously boiling as well... 😅
I misunderstood too lol! 😂 Same here with the heat -it is still supposedly winter but the past week we had days getting as hot as 30 degrees Celsius!! :wow:

Hi everyone,

Here are the links for the recent Aus-Asia-Am group discussion on Live Not by Lies: A Manual for Christian Dissidents by Rod Dreher.

Here's the video of the last meeting
The audio
And the folder
And the slide show

We will read Chapter 2 of Live Not by Lies: A Manual for Christian Dissidents for our next workshop on Saturday at 6 pm Sydney AEST time (GMT+10).

See you all then!

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Below are the links to what we discussed:

Yuri Bezmenov talking about ideological subversion, with a very anti-Russia rhetoric ~ 13 minutes
Neil Oliver interviews Whitney Webb discussing intel agencies ties to organised crime, rise of digital surveillance, public-private partnerships (global corporatocracy), media manipulation & public perception & much more. ~ 1.25 hours

Hi y'all,

The Am-EU group finishes chapters 29-30 of Pierre Lescaudron's Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection on August 25th.

I've attached the mind map below in both PNG & PDF form. For readability, I've also printed the mind map in bulleted form here. Luis has collated the Video and Audio recordings for the meeting.

Chapter 29: Strange Sounds
  • While the first report of strange sounds in the sky was from 2009, the one in Kiev 2011 is what solidified the phenomenon in the minds of many. Ever since, there's been hundreds of similar reports.
  • (Luis): Maybe there's a correlation to strange sounds in the sky heralding some Earth changes like sinkholes.
  • Strange sounds in the sky have been reported as a ghostly hum that can last more than a minute. Some describe it as trumpet-like, but sounding a bit more ominous.
  • These sounds may be linked to electrophonic phenomena.
    • Meteors can produce this type of phenomena via emitting very low frequency (VLFs) sound waves that can be transduced into audible sounds.
    • The movement or opening up of the Earth's crust can also emit sound as most of the crust can become conductive due to stress/shock forces, affecting turbulence in the electromagnetic field within the Earth and also the atmosphere above.
      • Under the right circumstances, can rocks sing?
        • (RedFox): There's a witness report of Skallden singing to the rocks at Coral Castle, but maybe it was the rocks singing? Electrophonics may be at play here too.
    • Lightning and the Northern Lights are also linked to electophonics via the generated electromagnetic activity disrupting the geomagnetic field, which creates VLF, which then is transduced into audible sound.
  • Fundies relate these sounds to the "Trumpet of Jericho"--maybe the destruction of its walls were due to meteoric bombardment? Previous examples show that electrophonic phenomena accompanies meteors.
    • The Illiad, John's revelations, Ovid's Metamorphosis, and the New Testament's Acts' also describe trumpets and horns heralding mass destruction.
  • Interestingly, electrophonic phenomena both with and withouta mutagenic radiation component (i.e. fireballs emitting electromagnetic radiation) can trigger mutations in living creatures. See the Tunguska event.
    • (Luis): Stressful events can activate dormant DNA and cause mutations.

Chapter 30: Geographic Tilt and Magnetic Reversal
  • The geographic tilt of the poles relative to the plane of the ecliptic is 23.5 degrees. Electromagnetic forces can be a causal factor in this tilt.
    • In old history, fossil fauna provides evidence that there were no seasons due to there being no geographic tilt (i.e. 0 degrees tilt). Hans-Joachim Zillmer states that a celestial body with a strong electric potential could provide the shock needed to cause this geographic tilting of the Earth.
      • Over long periods of time, this tilt would eventually be restored due to inertia of Earth. (i.e. perpendicular to the plane of the ecliptic).
      • Comets don't have to hit the Earth to affect this change in the tilt, just a celestial body that is charged enough. Relatedly, the Tunguska event where a body exploded 3 miles from the ground above Tunguska, Siberia was able to cause catastrophic damage and the formation of even a crater.
  • (whitecoast): The magnetic north has been accelerating in its movement--perhaps it may restore the ecliptic with these comets coming in.
    • (RedFox): It could be moving due to Nemesis or comets.
  • (Bluefyre): Just as people are able to detect changes in gravity, can people sense changes in the electromagnetic field?
    • (Breo): On a cellular level, maybe its effects can be seen at least.
    • (RedFox): During the Roman times, there was a change in the way people see the color blue. Could it be related to the magnetic field?
      • (Bluefyre): It's like the wine-colored sea in the Homer's Illiad.
    • (Redrock12): Native Americans would have their hair long so they can sense things.
    • (whitecoast): Kozyrev mirrors in Russia experiments involved mirrors and changes to the magnetic field in the surrounding--strange things happened.
  • Crustal slippage caused by changes in the rotational axis/tilt is even more pronounced compared to the previous chapter's mention of the weaker slippage caused by the slowdown of the Earth's spin-rate.
    • (whitecoast): Scientists have measured earthquakes and noticed they didn't pass through the core. This explanation is used to say that the core is solid.
      • (RedFox): You can make a case via the Cs sessions saying the core of the Earth is a portal--maybe that is why earthquakes aren't passing through it.
  • Earth's magnetic field (geomagnetic field) is not constant. Since the first measurement of the total geomagnetic field in 1840 (by Gauss's observatories), the field has been continually decreasing by 6.3% per century.
    • Records of the magnetization in ancient clay pots confirm this phenomena. It shows that the Earth's magnetic field was nearly twice as strong in Roman times.
    • Solar activity, the jet stream, and the Earth's crust (due to the presence of magnetized elements like iron) may affect the geomagnetic field. It's possible that solar activity and the geomagnetic field are mediated by the same cause.
  • Magnetic pole reversals can happen much more quick compared to the mainstream 100-10,000 year timeframe. The orientation can change up to 6 degrees per day, which can cause reversals to occur in days.
    • Highly charged comets could generate discharges that generate huge magnetic fields, which are able to trigger pole reversals.
      • Geomagnetic reversals are preceded by magnetic surges, which in conjunction with cometary dust, can induce global cooling episodes and other phenomena, leading to mass extinction events.
        • The author postulates that there must be additional factors on top of comets that cause geomagnetic reversals due to the Sun experiencing it every 22 years with no comets linked to it.
    • (Bluefyre): Shifts in the poles can influence animal migration patterns.
      • (Redfox): Magnetic pole shifts would cause GPS not to work.
      • (Redrock12): Noticed anomalous showing of various animals in the area.

General Notes
  • Discussion on vaping and nicotine salts.
    • (Luis): 10mL nicotine salts are 6-8 dollars in Mexico.
    • (Breo): Where do you get pure nicotine liquid?
      • (Luis): A lab in Mexico sells them to the public. Did a search on "nicotine concentrate" on Google. You can
    • (Breo): The vanilla aroma comes from molded wood. There can be dangerous stuff in vaping products.
    • (Laurs): Tried vaping once and felt pain in the chest.
      • (Mari): Maybe it could have been too much nicotine at once.
      • (Breo): Different nicotine salts are widely different. Even if the product is the same on the label, a product from one company may be more poisonous than another. Noticed the side-effects.
    • Thread on e-cigarettes and vapes: E-cigarettes: research - experiments - ideas
  • (Bluefyre): The cucumbers and tomatoes have died off--maybe it's due to strange low temperature swings this summer and aluminum in the ground. Fulvic acid can counteract the latter.
  • (Bluefyre): Sheets of rain--see Saudii Arabie being flooded.
  • (Mari): Saw that there were articles of the Atlantic ocean cooling and that scientists are baffled.

For Next Meeting - September 1st, 2024

We'll be looking to cover three chapters (31-33) for the next meeting. See y'alls in a bit!

Attachments

• Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection Mindmap Chapters 29-30 (8_25_24)_Page 1-[1725162...pdf
    621.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection Mindmap Chapters 29-30 (8_25_24)_Page 1-[1725162...png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom