(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
Wish you good luck and to be safe! :hug2:Please write here, and I may start the meeting instead, after a bit of delay.
Thanks Keit, I was going to ask if you could host tonight- that would be much appreciated as I'm still without power and very poor reception on mobile. I'll join in if I can!

Thanks Keit, I was going to ask if you could host tonight- that would be much appreciated as I'm still without power and very poor reception on mobile. I'll join in if I can!

Sure, no problem. But I am going to be unfortunately delayed, so I appologize for that if your power will be still down and the rest will be waiting for me.

Sure, no problem. But I am going to be unfortunately delayed, so I appologize for that if your power will be still down and the rest will be waiting for me.
All good, power is back and I am online. I can start the meeting in 10 minutes. :-)

Hi everyone,

Here’s the link for the Au-Asia-Am meeting. We will start in 10 minutes.

Join our Cloud Video HD meeting now
ID: 830807796
The passcode is 122448

See you soon!

Thanks again all of you for another great workshop! So here the link to the excellent 2.5 hour long interview by James Dellingpole with Jerry Marzinsky (it was posted some weeks ago by aragorn):

Related to this topic I just listened to a podcast on James Delingpoles' Delingpod where he interviewed a guy named Jerry Marzinsky (available also with video HERE). This guy is a retired psychotherapists who has done a lot of work with schizophrenics in hospitals and prisons, interviewing them about what the voices in their head were telling them etc. Long story short, he got convinced that the voices actually are 'demons', and external entities – the things they say are not generated by the individuals themselves. Also, Castaneda's work is mentioned and Jerry describes how these entities give you thoughts that are not your own (a.k.a. Predators' Mind).

The book by Marzinsky is called An Amazing Journey into the Psychotic Mind - Breaking the Spell of the Ivory Tower (on amazon.com):

Psychiatry maintains the voices schizophrenics hear are meaningless auditory hallucinations caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. Clinical investigation into the matter reveals this to be a false claim. Dr. Wilson Van Dusen, a clinical psychologist and author of “The Presence of Spirits in Madness” began holding coherent conversations with the voices of his schizophrenic patients decades ago. He discovered they precisely matched what Christian Mystic Emanuel Swedenborg described as evil spirits. Following up with scores of investigative interviews with his schizophrenic patients, Jerry Marzinsky, a psychiatric evaluator, verified Van Dusen’s astonishing conclusion: the voices are real. They are conscious, parasitic entities. (From lulu.com)

Hi everyone,

Here’s the link for the Au-Asia-Am meeting. We will start in 30 minutes.

Join our Cloud Video HD meeting now
ID: 830807796
The passcode is 122448

See you soon!
Thanks for the catch up. Apologies I didn't contribute anything. I was listening and appreciate the conversation but I was too exhausted to add anything of substance. My business is still in lockdown for another week and it seems when this happens I work harder than ever to keep the cogs turning. With 10 staff members in turmoil and hundreds of clients asking the same questions over and over again (despite actively sending group newsletters and social media posts) it seems these lockdowns make people extra needy.

As usual this chapter is very timely and something @sid said resonated. I forget exactly what it was but it was something in the context of choosing to fight against the mayhem or choosing to truly observe. If you can remember and post about it @sid that would be great. If not I am going to go back and re read the chapter today anyways. I think with the chaotic week I didn't exactly take in much of what I was reading.

I definitely feel my own inner turmoil of fight or flight and wanting to stand up against what is happening but then reminding myself that what we are seeing is far beyond our body centric selves. I am having this ongoing inner argument as my own freedoms are being stripped away, my own income teetering on the unknown and my own community actively looking more and more like programmed zombies.

I have to keep telling myself 'it's bigger than what I see, it's bigger than what I see' and it's requiring more faith in the process to prevent myself from yelling from the rooftops because it is becoming clearer every day that people will stop at nothing to keep their current belief system from being compromised. I have to keep reminding myself to trust the process, to observe objectively and do not get sucked into 'freedom fighting' or arguing the logic of what is happening.

This truly is a stripping away of the known, a purging of our current reality and a letting go of our regular life.

What came to me last night when @sid was talking about the fight within ourselves was that the suffering I am going through is mostly the suffering I am putting on myself by fighting against rather than truly observing. Observing is very very hard to do - am I the only one who feels this? Just wondering.

Thanks for the catch up. Apologies I didn't contribute anything. I was listening and appreciate the conversation but I was too exhausted to add anything of substance. My business is still in lockdown for another week and it seems when this happens I work harder than ever to keep the cogs turning. With 10 staff members in turmoil and hundreds of clients asking the same questions over and over again (despite actively sending group newsletters and social media posts) it seems these lockdowns make people extra needy.

As usual this chapter is very timely and something @sid said resonated. I forget exactly what it was but it was something in the context of choosing to fight against the mayhem or choosing to truly observe. If you can remember and post about it @sid that would be great. If not I am going to go back and re read the chapter today anyways. I think with the chaotic week I didn't exactly take in much of what I was reading.

I definitely feel my own inner turmoil of fight or flight and wanting to stand up against what is happening but then reminding myself that what we are seeing is far beyond our body centric selves. I am having this ongoing inner argument as my own freedoms are being stripped away, my own income teetering on the unknown and my own community actively looking more and more like programmed zombies.

I have to keep telling myself 'it's bigger than what I see, it's bigger than what I see' and it's requiring more faith in the process to prevent myself from yelling from the rooftops because it is becoming clearer every day that people will stop at nothing to keep their current belief system from being compromised. I have to keep reminding myself to trust the process, to observe objectively and do not get sucked into 'freedom fighting' or arguing the logic of what is happening.

This truly is a stripping away of the known, a purging of our current reality and a letting go of our regular life.

What came to me last night when @sid was talking about the fight within ourselves was that the suffering I am going through is mostly the suffering I am putting on myself by fighting against rather than truly observing. Observing is very very hard to do - am I the only one who feels this? Just wondering.
I think its a very normal feeling KTC. I know i have experienced the same. Should I be standing up to this? etc. And its far more difficult for you as your business/ livelihood is suffering. So it's adds that idea of wanting to defend your life. I know from my experience, alot of the attitude of fighting, or standing up, Though may feel good when doing so will only lead to complicating things. And boils down to self importance. As the C's say, we are to enjoy the show, and as hard as that is, i think it's a decent response. As was discussed last night, Soul smashing, peoples blind faith in their righteousness, I don't think you can really fight that. But we can observe this, and help ourselves and network.

If you're really struggling with this maybe it might be worth opening a thread in the swamp and venting, asking for advice on your current situation. It has certainly helped me in the past and you're certainly not alone in feeling how you're feeling. Other than that, hopefully Sid can chime in on what was discussed last night. Just my 2 cents mate.

Sorry @KTC, didn't jump on the forum yesterday. Essentially, you must take a leaf out of Castaneda's teachings (The Active Side of Infinity I think it is) in dealing with emotionally charged situations. The most relevant quote, "Forget the self and you will fear nothing, in whatever level or awareness you find yourself to be."

What you are going through is beyond stressful and I don't think I could do a better job of it then how you are handling it currently. Importantly, you must keep a level and cool head as you are dealing with circumstances which are beyond your control. Remember, the only thing you can control is your own reactions as opposed to others. Others' sufferings are theirs' to deal with and not your responsibility. So, operating from a position where you are not even in control of the events that govern your surroundings, you can only observe and find some humour in the misery - of yours' and others'. But of course, as you observe, a way ahead might become visible which you musn't fail to march towards. There's a reason why we are here and its plainly obvious now. To see the carnage from up close and then learning to hold our own in the face of it all!! To stare at the abyss and not flinch!! FWIW

PS - When we were kids, we were getting in some real pickle and not the kind the average street kids would get into. We adopted a mantra of "How much worse can it get" and then would carry on dealing with life as it came with plenty of humour. And, it often did get worse and then we would say, "How much worse can it get" and then carry on dealing with life as it came with more humour.

Thanks @placematt and @sid. I value both your input and it is very helpful hearing other peoples perspectives. Yes, I'll pull out Castaneda and read up. The Universe certainly is throwing some curve balls. I'll share in the swamp and agree it's a good place to ask for feedback.

Back
Top Bottom