Cassiopaea substack

Just a note that there is a plan to translate the posts that will be shared on the Cassiopaea substack and share them on X-ufo site. Meaning, that there won't be a seperate Russian Cass substack, but instead it will be shared, including new sessions translated into Russian, on the X-ufo site.

The site still undergoes reworking, but the aim is to make it the general Cass materials hub in Russian, including news articles with quotes fron the C's sessions as commentaries. So you and other Russian speakers can check it out as well. :-)
I posted the links you listed in my VK account. Hopefully they'll get some traction.

The Croatian Substack is now also available. 😊
https://cassiopaeahr.substack.com/

First two posts are now live!

..and the first two parts are published!

The Croatian Substack is now also available. 😊
https://cassiopaeahr.substack.com/

..and the first two parts are published!

Part 3 is also published:

Dimenzijski prozori i portali, 1. dio

New article!

In a sense, this is the last one in a series that includes all the articles published so far.

Next up will come cattle mutilations!
I just finished reading it and would like to ask, is it worth buying/reading the book from Paul Eno, Dancing Past the Graveyard? What would be your comments on that book?

I just finished reading it and would like to ask, is it worth buying/reading the book from Paul Eno, Dancing Past the Graveyard? What would be your comments on that book?
I don't think it's essential, but it's still worth reading if it's something you're interested in. Lots of fascinating stories of cases he was involved in. The downsides, in my opinion: his view of the multiverse seems too simplistic to me. Everything is simply some being from another dimension. So ghosts aren't ghosts: they're other versions of people in other dimensions (or parasites pretending to be ghosts). (To be fair, some of his cases would seem to support this, but I still think it's a reach.) He doesn't have a place for hyperdimensions, either, i.e. densities. But aside from a few issues, it was refreshing to see a different take on the paranormal and exorcism that wasn't bogged down by religious dogma.

Back
Top Bottom