Comet Elenin

anart said:
Adolanaea said:
Guys, I saw it this morning from Arizona, it looks like a big flash light raising from the west and setting on the east, very slow, the sky was clear, it was an eye opener :cry:

I think that was a fireball that was reported in the news - http://www.sott.net/articles/show/235027-Fireball-sparks-panic-as-it-shoots-across-250-miles-of-night-sky-above-California NOT comet Elenin, which is currently millions of miles away.

NO, the SOTT article mention it happened the 16th night time with the trayectory from east to west, what I saw was the 18th from 3am till almost 7 when it dissapeared in the distance into the east as the sun was rising :(

mod note: fixed quotes

Adolanaea said:
NO, the SOTT article mention it happened the 16th night time with the trayectory from east to west, what I saw was the 18th from 3am till almost 7 when it dissapeared in the distance into the east as the sun was rising :(

Thanks for the clarification, Adoleanaea, so you watched it from 3 am until 7 am? I'm not sure what it could have been, but it couldn't have been comet Elenin because it wasn't bright enough to see with the naked eye at that time. Or, were you using a telescope? Also, four hours transiting the sky might indicate it was a start or planet? That's too slow for a satellite to my understanding - perhaps others have more ideas. (?)

anart said:
Adolanaea said:

Thanks for the clarification, Adoleanaea, so you watched it from 3 am until 7 am? I'm not sure what it could have been, but it couldn't have been comet Elenin because it wasn't bright enough to see with the naked eye at that time. Or, were you using a telescope? Also, four hours transiting the sky might indicate it was a start or planet? That's too slow for a satellite to my understanding - perhaps others have more ideas. (?)

My understanding is that comets don't "move" to the naked eye. They appear stationary even though they are moving. I suppose if one were really close that might be different.

The dwarf star/Nibiru things are just disinformation. Nothing as such has been observed so far.

Adolanaea said:

Hi Adolanaea,

I think I've mentioned it elsewhere, but I'll mention it again that I usually spend about a half hour every night looking at the sky. For the past couple years I've seen a large increase in moving objects in the sky. I wouldn't classify them as any sort of objects related to high strangeness, although I have seen things of that nature too. In fact, I suspect most people would consider what I'm seeing as just ordinary "satellites." The reason I don't think they're satellites is because they often vary in brightness, as if turning in the sky. The brightness they often exhibit is close to the magnitude of the stars that are visible even within the city light pollution in my area. They appear in all directions and seem to move at a fairly fast rate across the sky. I have also seen a couple of them "flare up" on occasion to appear really bright and then suddenly go dim. I never recall seeing anything like these prior to 3 years ago.

I don't know if this describes what you saw or not. I suspect that these may be comet fragments that have entered the Earth's orbit. Hence the need for the MSM to make up a bunch of bs about solar flares knocking out satellites and whatnot - in other words, they're trying to cover up the fact that things are getting a little crowded up there. That's just what I suspect. Of course, all of this is hard to prove without a great deal of observational work by astronomers, so fwiw...

RyanX said:
Adolanaea said:

Hi Adolanaea,

I think I've mentioned it elsewhere, but I'll mention it again that I usually spend about a half hour every night looking at the sky. For the past couple years I've seen a large increase in moving objects in the sky. I wouldn't classify them as any sort of objects related to high strangeness, although I have seen things of that nature too. In fact, I suspect most people would consider what I'm seeing as just ordinary "satellites." The reason I don't think they're satellites is because they often vary in brightness, as if turning in the sky. The brightness they often exhibit is close to the magnitude of the stars that are visible even within the city light pollution in my area. They appear in all directions and seem to move at a fairly fast rate across the sky. I have also seen a couple of them "flare up" on occasion to appear really bright and then suddenly go dim. I never recall seeing anything like these prior to 3 years ago.

I don't know if this describes what you saw or not. I suspect that these may be comet fragments that have entered the Earth's orbit. Hence the need for the MSM to make up a bunch of bs about solar flares knocking out satellites and whatnot - in other words, they're trying to cover up the fact that things are getting a little crowded up there. That's just what I suspect. Of course, all of this is hard to prove without a great deal of observational work by astronomers, so fwiw...

I have also observed these high up moving objects and figured they were satellites-I never bothered to check the orbital paths of known satellites against time / direction of travel-and occasionally have seen the "flare up" you mention.

The object would suddenly get real bright and then there might be a "flash"-I thought wow! the space dudes just warped out of orbit!
But chunks of cometary debris make sense-I wonder if a piece could "skip" off of the atmosphere and if that would create the sudden brightening / flash effect?

some comments from Leonid Elenin
http://spaceobs.org/en/2011/09/26/real-facts-about-comet-elenin/
At this moment the comet disintegrated into a large number of small fragments, which we may be able to see with the large telescope at the early October;

The fragments of the comet did not change it path and will be flying by orbit of the comet, i.e., not will come to the Earth closer than 35 000 000 km;

Currently the comet Elenin is not visible on the images from the SOHO and STEREO spacecrafts;

Comet visible on images from the spacecraft STEREO-B (HI-1 camera) is comet 45P / (Honda-Mrkos-Pajdusakova);

Comet Elenin, even if not disintegrated, do not eclipse the Sun, the density of a comet’s gas envelopes (coma) is negligible and earthly observer would not have noticed this event;

The Earth will not pass through the tail of the comet, because at now it does not exist;

The comet will not cause and couldn’t do any harm to us and our planet.

It looks he is sure that earth will not pass through trajectory of Elenin. With the disintegration, the debris field could be large and invisible. With spin ball effect of brown dwarf, earth can easily get the elenin's debris.

I noticed his post but he is on the defensive because a lot of Nibiru people do troll his blog. There is conservation of matter, even though we do not see it.

Has anyone watched the movie melancholia which has just been released this past week? It is about a planet coming through the solar system and going around the sun on its way back out. A WHOLE PLANET. I could only think of venus or maybe this nibiru thing everyone is always on about. On earth, a scientist guy always had to calm his wife down because she thought it would hit the planet since that is what all the lunatics on the internet said. However he told her real scientists have done the calculations and so far it hasn't hit any of the other planets and would not collide with earth. When the planet comes towards earth, sure it follows the predictions and appears to be moving away from the planet but then turns back. At this point, well you know what happens.

Is it possible a fragment of Elenin was blown way offcourse by the explosion of the sun into a new path that could lead it to earth?

Nibiru could come close to Earth around 2030. according one other channeling source :huh:
In that source (Sal Rachele: Earth Changes and 2012. Messages from the Founders :/) it is also told that only asteroid named "Annahutak" that could potentially bring some kind of destruction to our planet is expected in 2017.

Hello Yozilla,
Maybe you can consider this article http://www.sott.net/articles/show/223660-Has-Nibiru-Planet-X-Been-Sighted-
Also, channeled sources are of no value if they are not backed by solid data.

luke wilson said:

Has anyone watched the movie melancholia which has just been released this past week? It is about a planet coming through the solar system and going around the sun on its way back out. A WHOLE PLANET. I could only think of venus or maybe this nibiru thing everyone is always on about. On earth, a scientist guy always had to calm his wife down because she thought it would hit the planet since that is what all the lunatics on the internet said. However he told her real scientists have done the calculations and so far it hasn't hit any of the other planets and would not collide with earth. When the planet comes towards earth, sure it follows the predictions and appears to be moving away from the planet but then turns back. At this point, well you know what happens.
Trailer is scary indeed, with electrical discharge from fingers.

Is it possible a fragment of Elenin was blown way offcourse by the explosion of the sun into a new path that could lead it to earth?

It looks they succeeded in created in Paranoia with this movie.

Just got this on Yahoo headline! http://news.yahoo.com/debris-doomsday-comet-elenin-pass-earth-sunday-164605072.html

Apparently they are saying that Elenin has been destroyed by a solar storm? Not much time again, but figured if it hadn't been shown I would throw in this update :)

Crystla24 said:
Just got this on Yahoo headline! http://news.yahoo.com/debris-doomsday-comet-elenin-pass-earth-sunday-164605072.html

Apparently they are saying that Elenin has been destroyed by a solar storm? Not much time again, but figured if it hadn't been shown I would throw in this update :)

Don't forget to check SOTT- you might have spotted this article sooner!

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/236316-Debris-of-Doomsday-comet-to-swing-by-Earth-on-Sunday

Back
Top Bottom