Corona craziness

This one is priceless:

View attachment 34028

🤣🤣🤣
this is too crazy!!!

My husband said yesterday: "we don't have to make a fuzz about anything. We have a dog. He lies everywhere, in the tram, on floors, on the sidewalk. So surely he carrys a lot of stuff with him. And we didn't catch a cold for more than three years (that is exactely the time we have the dog btw)".

In Spain - so they say - people with pets are very favoured now. Other peeps ask to rent the dogs for a stroll....

Sorry, I shouldn't be laughing of those ill informed peoples but it is funny.
Well, I have family and friends that have been self-quarantined for about 10 days (pretty much at the same time as Italia/Franfce, and the government hasn't even decreed it.

In Mexico we have to date 213 cases and all have been imported, people that came from other countries,.

I've tried to talk about the whole coronavirus thing in vain, I"visit" them in the whatsup group, and today it crossed my mind, so hilarious, I felt like I was visiting the psychiatric ward :lol:

A funny gaffe came up during one of the endless pronouncements from our government on TV.

She looked at the camera, and said, "now is the time for all of us to come together', and then a pause, 'well I know that is difficult if we are to practice social distancing'. Er, Uh, ... :whistle: ;-D

There is an old check-out clerk, Billy, who likes to be funny with customers in our wee small town where shopping is done, that is until the SJW era interrupted the jokes and laughter while demanding he be removed because they somehow felt threatened. To see Billy you would never understand that. Yet sadly, Billy was told he must go and he moved on to the next place and has been more reserved. However, yesterday he was excited telling my wife, you know why people are coming in here and buying out all the toilet paper don't you? No, don't know Billy, maybe it's hording, why is that? Well Mrs., he said, when one uses a piece of toilet paper to sneeze into during these times, there are ten people behind them who have a S#&$ fit, and the rest is history, we just sell out like that.

That's Billy, he is pretty bad.

Singles are creatively adapting their dating profiles to the coronavirus/quarantine situation. And that's beautiful:

“Let me be your prince Charmin©️
2-5e70aff3724c1__700.jpg

“The only thing infectious in this home… is laughter.”
5-5e70b0cd40a41__700.jpg

“Just looking for a love that’s non-perishable…”
4-5e70b0dab293c__700.jpg

“The only thing I’m not afraid of catching, is feelings.”3-5e70b0c20feba__700.jpg

“Baby you should let me gLOVE you.”1-5e70b0d802abb__700.jpg

comment_1584046341pJRCYaa4cvI9kYFDaIR5nI.gif

Hi LongCloud, seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Some people are really creative ^^
Here in France during the lockdown, a neighbor gets his aperitif biscuits delivered by drone.

It is written "
Here it's mandatory confinement so we'll stay home !!!! But we never leave a neighbour alone without an aperitif in Brittany...
If you don't have any friends, have a curly"

another person living in cyprus uses his drone to walk his dog.
Edit : the website can't be seen in France without going through a proxy

Back
Top Bottom