Regarding the severity of the virus (or lack thereof), one thing that doesn't seem to make sense is China's extreme response, which has a huge impact on their economy. Why would they do that if this wasn't severe?

I see two possibilities:

- If it was an accidental virus release from something like a vaccine creation program, they may have had a better idea right away about what to expect from this virus and that is the reason why they went to extreme measures to contain it.

- A completely different possibility is that the virus is not that severe, but the Chinese PTB decided to use this opportunity to roll out police state measure and increase control. Considering all the additional tracking and other measures in China since the crisis started, that seems to be plausible. Maybe they expect a bigger crisis of some kind pretty soon and they decided that rolling out the control measures now outweighs the economic cost, in order to stay in power when the real crisis hits.

Italian premier just announced they are going full CCP mode and shutting down EVERYTHING except pharmacies and grocery stores.

Explain that.

As to the economic impact, it looks like Germany, France, Spain and others are about a week behind the confirmed numbers in Italy. This is from a German newspaper, comparing the number of cases in Germany and Italy:

m2LwDDL.jpg

So it seems that the next market meltdown will come in about a week, when these countries take similar measures as Italy.

However, this probably won't result in a systemic crash just yet. While many central banks already have zero or negative interest rates, they still haven't started buying up stocks directly (except the Japanese central bank). There is probably also some room left for fiscal stimulus, based on more debt and money printing. Once these measures have been taken, that is when they will be pretty much out of ammo and a financial/currency reset becomes imminent.

A few weeks before the Coronavirus I started noticing unusual links to anything vaccine related on Facebook, redirecting me to the UK Gov website, telling me that vaccines were absolutely safe and any speculation about harm or danger is complete fake news. This was also coupled with seeing a lot more anti-vax/questioning vaccine articles being shared.

Possibly the whole questioning of vaccine safety got too much traction and indeed this is being used as a way to neutralise that movement. Not sure really. It's so strange to read about the hysterics in the news over something that we're almost sure ISN'T worse than the seasonal flu. I can't imagine the pressure that's going to be put on already struggling families, once children are sent home from school for weeks.

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out, but I guess with enough fear from the media people will be begging for mandatory vaccination.

They are closing down the whole country and killing their economy over the flu? Someone please explain.

☝ Those "government" types have some real nasty spirit attachments - think of variations of Hitler personality - and also there is black magick applied by means of kabbalah (parroting morona narrative) on masses globaly...

😷

Regarding the severity of the virus (or lack thereof), one thing that doesn't seem to make sense is China's extreme response, which has a huge impact on their economy. Why would they do that if this wasn't severe?

I see two possibilities:

- If it was an accidental virus release from something like a vaccine creation program, they may have had a better idea right away about what to expect from this virus and that is the reason why they went to extreme measures to contain it.

- A completely different possibility is that the virus is not that severe, but the Chinese PTB decided to use this opportunity to roll out police state measures and increase control. Considering all the additional tracking and other measures in China since the crisis started, that seems to be plausible. Maybe they expect a bigger crisis of some kind pretty soon and they decided that rolling out the control measures now outweighs the economic cost, in order to stay in power when the real crisis hits.
When I first posted in this thread on 2/16, I outlined four scenarios I thought were plausible and went into a fair amount of detail about each one:
A)The Chinese were covering up a serious, but not world-ending pandemic.
B)The virus numbers were accurate and it was accidentally released from the Wuhan biolab.
C)The virus was a pretense to decapitate US fifth columnists inside China and engineer certain social structural changes.
D)The virus numbers were accurate, and it was deployed by the US deep state as an economic weapon of mass disruption. (This was my favored scenario)

According to the Cassiopaeans and various anectdotal evidence floating about, the virus started out as scenario B, but we're seeing more and more of D, except it is being directed globally and not just at China. The reason China originally had such a heavy-handed response was because the spread of the virus inside Wuhan was essentially their fault, and the institution of somewhat draconian measures to reduce its transmissibility was their way of making it right and saving as many lives as possible. It is also somewhat understandable why many authorities were jittery in the beginning; the virus was more or less artificial and no one knew what it would do in a real world environment. Now that the virus is a more or less known quantity, it looks like we're living in scenario D, managed by some supranational faction, maybe what the Cassiopaeans refer to as the "Consortium," who is using it as a means to some end of theirs. The Chinese experience was assimilated and incorporated into a higher secret government agenda. So my scenarios were off, but it looks like only by a little bit. I know the PTB have destroyed sections of the economy in the past to get what they want, but I really didn't think they had the cajones to bet the entire farm on this thing. Whether or not this whole affair is the beginning of an X-Files seasonal story arc remains to be seen.

I remember C's saying 4D STS is becoming more desperate as the Wave is approaching, and it is beginning to show. They want absolute control of people and will do everything to achieve that goal. Global pandemic will create grand-scale fear and panic, if it continues with this trajectory. Those are good conditions for population to easily accept new totalitarian goverment, believing it is in their best interest.

I
I WIN 52, what secret base in France are you talking about ? I don't heard about that, or i miss something...
Here is a link

When I first posted in this thread on 2/16, I outlined four scenarios I thought were plausible and went into a fair amount of detail about each one:
A)The Chinese were covering up a serious, but not world-ending pandemic.
B)The virus numbers were accurate and it was accidentally released from the Wuhan biolab.
C)The virus was a pretense to decapitate US fifth columnists inside China and engineer certain social structural changes.
D)The virus numbers were accurate, and it was deployed by the US deep state as an economic weapon of mass disruption. (This was my favored scenario)

According to the Cassiopaeans and various anectdotal evidence floating about, the virus started out as scenario B, but we're seeing more and more of D, except it is being directed globally and not just at China.

When you say the virus numbers were accurate, which numbers are you referring to?

At work, sportcentre Rosvalla, we were supposed to have an exhibition, but now Sweden has banned events/gatherings of more than 500 people throughout the whole country, so a lot of work were done for nothing, I suppose. The boss advised us all to use hand sanitizers, that's been placed around there.

I also talked with my mother, who previously thought that the virus carried fear/hype, now says she is concerned, maybe has some fear, but she justified that by saying her parents are old and that it is dangerous if they should get infected and told me to be careful and wash hands often. But she also said that we may not get infected at all.

She also said that if you think you have the virus you should call a certain number and that medics will use a swab ( I think she meant that, or maybe it was some instrument of some kind?) that they put up in the nose to test you.

Just breaking in Australia. As far as I know, this is the first case here reported to be isolated in a hospital.

“We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches,” Hanks said on social media on Thursday.
“Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too."

“To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive.”

Those that are testing positive and quarantined report basic cold symptoms by and large it seems.

Reading this thread has made my head spin, did I read that Italians and others are afraid of mandatory vaccination? Or am I scared senseless??? Seems to me like a possible endgame?

When you say the virus numbers were accurate, which numbers are you referring to?
The number of cases, rate of transmission, and fatality rate that was reported when the virus was mostly contained in China, up until the South Korean "doomsday superspreader" event.

And now this,

The virus may be rather mundane, but the reaction is very real, and it seems disproportionate and purposefully draconian. Methinks someone is pushing as hard as they can and see how much they can get away with.

Trump suspends ALL travel from Europe for 30 days starting Friday as he addresses nation on coronavirus
Trump suspends ALL travel from Europe for 30 days starting Friday as he addresses nation on coronavirus1583979771680.png

US President Donald Trump has announced that all travel from Europe to the United States will be temporarily halted for a period of 30 days, in the most significant measure yet taken to stem the spread of the lethal coronavirus.

In an address to the nation on Wednesday night, the president said the 30-day travel ban will take effect on Friday at midnight, noting that the United Kingdom would be exempt from the new restrictions.

“After consulting with our top government health professionals, I have decided to take several strong but necessary actions to protect the health and well-being of all Americans,” Trump said in the address

The travel ban will also bar entry to all foreign nationals who have traveled to the European Union in the last 14 days, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said in a statement. The measures will not apply to permanent legal US residents or their immediate family members, however.

The department’s acting Secretary Chad Wolf also announced plans to issue a notice requiring all US citizens traveling in the European Union to return home through particular airports with heightened health screenings.

Back
Top Bottom