In an address to the nation on Wednesday night, the president said the 30-day travel ban will take effect on Friday at midnight, noting that the United Kingdom would be exempt from the new restrictions.

That's a dead giveaway that this decision has nothing to do with actually attempting to contain the spread of the virus. Pure political theater!

Here's a theory: maybe the Wave is coming in earnest? The Cs have told us about "hyperkinetic sensate" and those unprepared physically experiencing a "thermonuclear blast" and other things along those lines, i.e. you either ride the Wave or get crushed by it. What if some (many?) people are experiencing this, or kind of feel it in their bones that it's coming?

Yeah, it's like a residual effect of the "pressures" of the wave that are making people "act crazy", i.e. lose their grip on reality and their ability to think rationally when under generalized, society or global-level psychological and emotional pressure. Like coronavirus, that pressure is like a virus that spreads among those most susceptible to "disintegration". It's pretty fitting that it was just announced that "America's Dad" - Tom Hanks - has tested positive.

"You should also react to anyone fanning the flames of Coronavirus hysteria for political purposes with a healthy dose of skepticism."

Elementary, Watson!

Which is exactly what I was doing as I watched you ranting throughout January about how Chinese people caused this by eating bat soup, then worsened this by 'mindlessly following quarantine orders from their Evil CCP'. :rolleyes:

But now that China is winding all that down... do I detect a hint of 'good job China'?!

"And look, I'm not trying to downplay it, but..."

He both is, and he isn't. Depending on the argument he's making (to close borders, for example), he's alternately using the official case numbers - which as I explained previously are based on genetic testing for the virus - and the more likely numbers based on serology tests that have yet to be carried out on random large samples of people who never became ill.

When I first posted in this thread on 2/16, I outlined four scenarios I thought were plausible and went into a fair amount of detail about each one:
A)The Chinese were covering up a serious, but not world-ending pandemic.
B)The virus numbers were accurate and it was accidentally released from the Wuhan biolab.
C)The virus was a pretense to decapitate US fifth columnists inside China and engineer certain social structural changes.
D)The virus numbers were accurate, and it was deployed by the US deep state as an economic weapon of mass disruption. (This was my favored scenario)

According to the Cassiopaeans and various anectdotal evidence floating about, the virus started out as scenario B, but we're seeing more and more of D, except it is being directed globally and not just at China. The reason China originally had such a heavy-handed response was because the spread of the virus inside Wuhan was essentially their fault, and the institution of somewhat draconian measures to reduce its transmissibility was their way of making it right and saving as many lives as possible. It is also somewhat understandable why many authorities were jittery in the beginning; the virus was more or less artificial and no one knew what it would do in a real world environment. Now that the virus is a more or less known quantity, it looks like we're living in scenario D, managed by some supranational faction, maybe what the Cassiopaeans refer to as the "Consortium," who is using it as a means to some end of theirs. The Chinese experience was assimilated and incorporated into a higher secret government agenda. So my scenarios were off, but it looks like only by a little bit. I know the PTB have destroyed sections of the economy in the past to get what they want, but I really didn't think they had the cajones to bet the entire farm on this thing. Whether or not this whole affair is the beginning of an X-Files seasonal story arc remains to be seen.

I don't think any of that is what we're looking at. What we're looking at, IMO, is a SARS virus that mutated a bit as a result of the vaccine that was administered to people in China years ago. In that respect, it's pretty normal, but it does raise questions about the problems that can be caused by mass vaccination.

There was an article on SOTT about a secret base in France where the first 3 cases of Coronavirus were reported. That was about a week ago. My comment at the time was, that will put an end to the Yellow vest movement by Marcon restricting group gatherings. I took it as a ruse to restrict public gatherings, but now in hindsight possibly the base does exist.
This is speculation on my part, just looking at possibilities.

It wasn't a "secret base" it was a military base where troops returning from somewhere tested positive.

Hype media in Czech: We have 94 cases at the moment. Yesterday there were 31 new cases confirmed - that's already more in 24 hours than China! :wow:
Sport events postponed (or some taking place without public) and other gatherings over 100 people cancelled (so similar to other countries). News outlets published instructions what to buy/not buy in case of full blown crisis. The state's food reserve spokesman declared they have emergency stocks for one day... we are really watching some hysterically flavoured surreal comedy here :headbash:.

And on a side note, at night I watched Trump's speech and I was quiet impressed. Simple and calm.

Yeah, it's like a residual effect of the "pressures" of the wave that are making people "act crazy", i.e. lose their grip on reality and their ability to think rationally when under generalized, society or global-level psychological and emotional pressure. Like coronavirus, that pressure is like a virus that spreads among those most susceptible to "disintegration". It's pretty fitting that it was just announced that "America's Dad" - Tom Hanks - has tested positive.

1584005526756.png

The advice from Italy was to do as much as possible now. So the Danish PM announced Wednesday night that the Government has put the country into lockdown, or the Danish version. One minister said DK has had the most dramatic increase of cases in Europe. All child care, schools and educational institutions closed, all public servants without life essential work can be sent home, gathering of more than one hundred people not allowed, the guarantee from the public health system that people will be treated has been cancelled. Many large hospitals have cancelled planned operations. One retirement home asked not to receive visits for the next two months, and I could imagine more will follow, as older people are more exposed. The economists say this is the worst since WW2 in terms of finance. Shops for food will be open, and people are buying big time although the government says they shouldn't. The re-building after Corona is expected to be extreme, says one commentator. Danish shares are dropping dramatically. Is Denmark entering its version of the Yeltsin era?

This Thursday a storm is passing through and it is called Laura.

I work with an at-risk population and despite best practices, the common cold doesn't seem to have any trouble moving through the community, and I find myself catching whatever happens to be going around. Largely thanks to what we have learned here wrt diet, my immune system has little trouble shrugging things off in short order, and I even find myself defeating most of the trending colds in the, "My throat feels kind of scratchy" phase. But I do try to take sick days in order to prevent spreading anything I might be carrying.

The worst flu I had was two Christmases ago, and it was an awful stomach bug which raced through the whole town and included vomiting as a common symptom. That was very intense and just plain sucked, but people (including me) found they completely recovered in just a couple of days.

The trouble with viruses is that during the time between initial infection and your body's response, you are going to experience some degree of the symptom 'payload' as it were. In the case of Coronavirus, one danger is clogged and inflamed lung tissue. That can be a killer symptom if you're not strong enough to cough through the night, or if too many cells in your system go down too fast. -Or if you haven't detoxed to the point where your tissues don't inflame at the drop of a hat.

Anyway, I suspect there is a fair chance that we will lose a few people I know, based on histories of breathing troubles in the past. -That's also assuming hospital services and access to breathing assist machines get swamped in the region.

The thing I found odd was that when I inquired, "So what's the plan? How are we approaching this?" there was no response. Not having some semblance of a plan is as bad as over-reacting.

Hype media in Czech: We have 94 cases at the moment. Yesterday there were 31 new cases confirmed - that's already more in 24 hours than China! :wow:
Sport events postponed (or some taking place without public) and other gatherings over 100 people cancelled (so similar to other countries). News outlets published instructions what to buy/not buy in case of full blown crisis. The state's food reserve spokesman declared they have emergency stocks for one day... we are really watching some hysterically flavoured surreal comedy here :headbash:.

And on a side note, at night I watched Trump's speech and I was quiet impressed. Simple and calm.

That's is pretty crazy. They have emergency stock for ONE DAY, so what happen after that day? I'm hoping that this whole thing will eventually blow over and simmer down. But if not, April might be a nasty month of major societal deconstruction.

Here in the UK, it's business as usual so far though many companies have had days/ weeks where they told their staff to go home. Also, if you're sick they tell you not to come. Another thing is that the general population has become paranoid. If you cough in public transport, people look at you funny. Additionally, certain products are hard to find in supermarkets such as pasta, toilet rolls and soap. Medication syrups and tablets are going fast as well.

This Thursday a storm is passing through and it is called Laura.

Hmmm. Well, I don't know if I like that comparison. But we'll wait and see.

Meanwhile, check out the video in this article:

"NASA’s STEREO observation mission has spotted what fans of conspiracy theories said is a gigantic UFO flying past the Sun. The incident itself occurred on 29 February, but the footage of it was posted just recently on the channel “Hidden Underbelly 2.0” dedicated to mysterious events and sightings. According to the host, STEREO’s camera filmed the humongous object for four seconds after which it turned off and began working only after the UFO passed. "

Inquiring Minds would like to know what that thing is! It could be closer to the cameras than Earth and Venus, thus appearing larger.

And:

Where they point out:

Americans have been quarantined on cruise ships and then forced to pay for their later hospitalization. The government that quarantines you has zero intention to pay the costs associated with your care, to say nothing of the opportunity costs of missing work.

In six months, if we are in a recession, unemployment is up, financial markets are wrecked, and people are locked in their homes, we’ll wonder why the heck governments chose disease “containment” over disease mitigation. Then the conspiracy theorists get to work.

The containment strategy was never debated or discussed. For the first time in modern history, governments of the world have taken it upon themselves to control population flows in the hopes of stemming the spread of this disease – regardless of the cost and with scant evidence that this strategy will actually work.

More and more, the containment response is looking like global panic.
Psychology Today points out, is that your doctor is not panicking:
COVID-19 is a new virus in a well-known class of viruses. The coronaviruses are cold viruses. I’ve treated countless patients with coronaviruses over the years. In fact, we’ve been able to test for them on our respiratory panels for the entirety of my career.
We know how cold viruses work: They cause runny noses, sneezing, cough, and fever, and make us feel tired and achy. For almost all of us, they run their course without medication. And in the vulnerable, they can trigger a more severe illness like asthma or pneumonia.
Yes, this virus is different and worse than other coronaviruses, but it still looks very familiar. We know more about it than we don’t know.
Doctors know what to do with respiratory viruses. As a pediatrician, I take care of patients with hundreds of different viruses that behave similarly to this one. We take care of the kids at home and see them if the fever is prolonged, if they get dehydrated, or if they develop breathing difficulty. Then we treat those problems and support the child until they get better.
Meanwhile, the New England Journal of Medicine reports as follows:
On the basis of a case definition requiring a diagnosis of pneumonia, the currently reported case fatality rate is approximately 2%. In another article in the Journal, Guan et al. report mortality of 1.4% among 1,099 patients with laboratory-confirmed Covid-19; these patients had a wide spectrum of disease severity. If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.
Slate’s piece on this topic offers more perspective:
This all suggests that COVID-19 is a relatively benign disease for most young people, and a potentially devastating one for the old and chronically ill, albeit not nearly as risky as reported. Given the low mortality rate among younger patients with coronavirus—zero in children 10 or younger among hundreds of cases in China, and 0.2-0.4 percent in most healthy nongeriatric adults (and this is still before accounting for what is likely to be a high number of undetected asymptomatic cases)—we need to divert our focus away from worrying about preventing systemic spread among healthy people—which is likely either inevitable, or out of our control—and commit most if not all of our resources toward protecting those truly at risk of developing critical illness and even death: everyone over 70, and people who are already at higher risk from this kind of virus.
[...]
Meanwhile, governments are willy-nilly making drastic decisions that profoundly affect the status of human freedom. Their decisions are going to affect our lives in profound ways. And there has thus far been no real debate on this. It’s just been presumed that containment of the spread rather than the care of the sick is the only way forward.

What’s more, we have governments all-too-willing to deploy their awesome powers to control human populations in direct response to mass public pressure based on fears that have so far not been justified by any available evidence.

For this reason, we have every reason to be concerned.

Are we really ready to imprison the world, wreck financial markets, destroy countless jobs, and massively disrupt life as we know it, all to forestall some uncertain fate, even as medical professionals do know the right way to deal with respiratory illness in general from a medical point of view? It’s at least worth debating.

Gosh! It has stayed in the back of my mind what that thing seen floating in space actually is. The potential of linking it to the coronavirus pandemonium is the spookiest thing I have seen in quite a while.

I tell ya, something really weird is going on and it isn't a pandemic.

It's pretty bizarre that so many people are so determined to find some kind of covert plot behind the spread of the virus, when a) flu-like viruses in winter are normal and b) governments are, generally speaking, pretty feckless when it comes to things like this.

It's obviously far more appealing to people to believe in either some kind of 'evil plot' by governments to spread the virus or that governments have the whole thing under control because they're so competent. The likely reality is that as far as controlling nature goes, there is no one "driving the bus" in that respect.

The major problem here seems to be a refusal by many people to reconcile themselves to the reality of the human condition and humanity's position in the cosmos and align themselves accordingly. The ironic thing is that if people were to do that, or were to be properly instructed how to do that (responsible leadership and proper spiritual teachings) they'd be in a much better position to deal with the cosmic chaos that periodically besets our planet and its population.

Back
Top Bottom