This image is so weird (Deserted Streets and Public Places Amid Coronavirus Outbreak)
https://cdn1.img.sputniknews.com/img/107853/51/1078535186_0:0:3072:2048_1000x666_80_0_0_542dfdd70756c43dfa4f9cb117efd844.jpg.webp

I've been on twitter for about 15 minutes pasting this in reply to any tweet about the virus:

Corona Virus is just viral pneumonia being hyped as the Black Death before an election.
Important info in this article about Corona Virus. Read and share!

I reckon if enough of us would be doing stuff like this, it might make a small difference.

It's not quite a match. SARS kicked in (propaganda-wise anyway) in early 2003 (during the Iraq War build-up). The Swine Flu did so in 2009. So beware that this is tilted by US-centrism, which we see in the States from those who believe this current hoopla is being done 'to' Trump. See Joe's post above regarding ascribing agency to a largely natural phenomenon.

Consider the fact that the flu - whatever strain goes around in a given year - is a nasty sickness for anybody, and more dangerous for some. So one can't just say "oh, nothing going on here."

A flu, any flu, going around as it does each year is bad.

A new variation on colds/flu (they are all corona type viruses I understand), is cause for some concern of a usual nature, the same as every year when nobody wants to get the flu or some new variation.

But PUH-LEEEZE, what is being done with this sickness is just un-freaking-real.

How many deaths in China up to now, where it started? Under 5K??? That's a pretty poor showing for any flu. And now, their infection rate is already dropping.

I tell ya, something really weird is going on and it isn't a pandemic.

It all look like we are entering or have entered the final act to me. As predicted, they have found a way to impose self quarantine, travel bane, restriction of movement, a scape goat (corona virus) for the predicted economic crash, food shortage and everything else, This will bring chaos and that will bring martial law. Fasten your seatbell and enjoy the ride this is the final minute, the last second of the grand cycle, I finally understand what he meant back in 2012 by this; Alright that enought, everybody dies in 15 min. and you start bleending now I added, to which he acknowleged.

Seeing the leadership of nearly every country on the planet acting in public like complete morons is just astonishing. Are they doing this deliberately, in concert, just to see how truly dumb and programmed the public actually is?

It's pretty bizarre that so many people are so determined to find some kind of covert plot behind the spread of the virus, when a) flu-like viruses in winter are normal and b) governments are, generally speaking, pretty feckless when it comes to things like this.

It's obviously far more appealing to people to believe in either some kind of 'evil plot' by governments to spread the virus or that governments have the whole thing under control because they're so competent. The likely reality is that as far as controlling nature goes, there is no one "driving the bus" in that respect.

The major problem here seems to be a refusal by many people to reconcile themselves to the reality of the human condition and humanity's position in the cosmos and align themselves accordingly. The ironic thing is that if people were to do that, or were to be properly instructed how to do that (responsible leadership and proper spiritual teachings) they'd be in a much better position to deal with the cosmic chaos that periodically besets our planet and its population.

FWIW I agree with Joe here and I like the analogy of no one driving the bus, that seems about right to me. I think I'm getting over being shocked or astonished or even mildly surprised by the moronic things the "leaders" are doing.

That's a good one, might have to put that up in my clinic.

It's not quite a match. SARS kicked in (propaganda-wise anyway) in early 2003 (during the Iraq War build-up). The Swine Flu did so in 2009. So beware that this is tilted by US-centrism, which we see in the States from those who believe this current hoopla is being done 'to' Trump. See Joe's post above regarding ascribing agency to a largely natural phenomenon.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste"... that list could easily be read to mean that "the government" is creating these viruses and flus to scare everyone during election years but FWIW at first glance I took it to mean that "they" spin some extra hype to turn the fear up to maximum in election years.

And guess who will make a big-money from all this

Scientists in Israel are expected to announce in the coming days that they have completed development of a vaccine for the new coronavirus COVID-19, according to a media report here.

Israeli daily Ha'aretz, quoting medical sources, reported on Thursday that scientists at the Israel's Institute for Biological Research, supervised by the Prime Minister's office, have recently had a significant breakthrough in understanding the biological mechanism and qualities of the virus, including bet ..

Read more at:
Scientists in Israel likely to announce it developed coronavirus vaccine

At the university where I work, they are now "extending" spring break, effectively cancelling in-person classes for next week, and "encouraging" staffs to work from home. Anyone who traveled may be subject to temporary quarantine. It was weird to see folks in my department are stocking up on hand sanitizers (they've been using this more than washing their hands). Also, last Monday, wooded "holders" to hold disinfecting wipes were installed next to every door in the building.

Last edited:
A few sources have run articles suggesting that WHO has claimed that cash can transmit the virus, eg:

WHO themselves apparently deny that they've made that claim.

How many birds can they hit with this stone?

Schools, creches, universities closed, gathering of more than 500 not allowed, tourist sites cultural centres all closed from 6pm today...Puppets in government say, we are facing the worst pandemic ever seen, no vaccinee, no immunity, no cure.. we must make big changes to save lives...like they really care..🙄 people want this, so will be more than happy to go along with any measure.

Considering the election results we had recently, this thing suits Government to stay in power for longer, put on a big show for the paniced masses. Milk it for what it's worth.

French SOTT published an open letter written by the Professor Gilbert Deray, head of the nephrology department at the Pitié-Salpêtrière (Paris), who fears that the measures and reactions to Covid-19 could lead to "the confrontation of the individual with the indifference of the collective interest":

Coronavirus, warning danger, but not the one you think.

For 30 years, from my hospital observatory, I have lived through many health crises, HIV, SARS, MERS, resurgence of tuberculosis, multi-resistant bacteria, we have managed them calmly and very effectively.

None of them have given rise to the current panic.

I have never experienced such a degree of concern for one infectious disease and indeed for any other.

And yet, I am not worried about the medical consequences of the Coronavirus. There is nothing in the current figures on mortality and the spread of the virus that justifies the global health and especially economic panic.
The measures taken are appropriate and effective and will allow the epidemic to be brought under control. This is already the case in China, the initial and by far the largest outbreak of this infectious agent, where the epidemic is now dying out.

The near future will tell if I was wrong.

However, on the other hand,

- I am concerned about the theft of masks and that those needed to protect healthcare workers and people at risk, our elderly and those already ill, especially immunocompromised patients, are distributed with zero effectiveness in airports, cafés and shopping centres.
- I am concerned about the theft of cleaning gels.
- I am concerned about the brawls to buy toilet paper and boxes of rice and pasta.
- I am concerned about the terror that leads to obscene stockpiling of food in countries where it is available in equally obscene abundance.
- I am worried for our elders who are already alone and who should no longer be seen or touched for fear of killing them. They will die faster but "only" of loneliness. We used not to visit our parents and grandparents if we had the flu, not to avoid them "just in case" and for an indefinite period of time, it is no different for the coronavirus.
- I am concerned that health is becoming an object of belligerent communication and conflict like any other, when it should be the ultimate cause of struggle in the gathering.
- I am concerned that our health care system, already in great difficulty, will soon be overwhelmed by an influx of sick people at the slightest sign of influenza-like illness. That will mean all the other illnesses that we will not be able to deal with. A myocardial infarction or appendicitis are always emergencies, a virus rarely.

The media coverage on the coronavirus is very anxiety-provoking and it contributes to everyone's panic.

This leads to the craziest conspiracy theories of the kind, "they are hiding something from us". Nothing is obscure, it is impossible in medicine in this digital world where scientific knowledge is immediate and unfiltered.

The coronavirus kills (almost) only already fragile organisms.

I am worried that this tiny living being will only reveal the immense fractures and fragilities of our societies. The deaths that will then be counted in the millions will be those of the confrontation of individuals in the total indifference of the collective interest.

Gilbert DERAY, Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital, Paris

I can't help but think about how the social cohesion has been destroyed over the last few generations and how this just adds another layer. With that I am thinking of the destruction of the family unit via amongst others the feminist movement, downgrading of the female nurture/carer role in the families, the push for women to be in the work place, downgrading of the male role, the destruction of the marriage institution, destruction of religion, the sacred and more. Then there has been the destruction of small shops and shop owners towards massive 24/7 shopping centers with soul-destroying music with ever less social contact between people as they don't meet at the local baker, the local butcher, the local green grocer, the corner deli, the local hairdresser, etc. This has led to most people living alone and to massive psychological and mental health problems (sleeping problems being one symptom) as people don't have much face to face contact but are sitting behind screens.

So with that long preamble, the panic virus is being instigated but under the quise of the Corona virus. People are advised by the authorities to: not shake hands or have any physical interactions; to keep a distance of 2mtrs, to self-quarantine if in doubt and and be suspicious of everyone who coughs. This only destroys the social cohesion further. All this leaves people very vulnerable to become authoritarian followers as they follow the MSM and trust the 'father' role whose place the authorities have taken. Through gas-lighting, fear and hysteria people will believe the most ridiculous things.

Back
Top Bottom