Thank you so much Laura. Some pearls in there.

Would a fair reading be

1. The US tried to bio-nuc China.
2. The Chinese learned to cope and with the quiet assistance of Russia, turned the game back on the US knowing - as Niall suggests - that the west has nothing like the structural ability to withstand and propel (by whatever state means) under the cover of due diligance i.e. short term pain for long term gain.
3. West starts to implode due to massive structural weaknesses.
4. China and Russia 'win' without firing a shot. Wait for the dust to settle then move into broken markets with salvage operation.

Maybe this is/was WIII - game over already...

Though the empire always strikes back, I know...

That was sort of what I got out of it. It sure was interesting to see the data points arranged chronologically.

The "beaming" issue has given me some food for thought recently, and now, after doing the little timeline above (I hope others will add to it if something relevant is found), it is really making me go "hmmmmm...."

You see, I started having panic attacks in early November and I had about three really bad ones and then started learning how to feel it coming and take preventive measures and head it off at the pass. Ark also became ill in November with a crazy virus, was very sick in Dec and again in January. All is under control right now, but we have both noticed "agitating" effects, usually at night around 11 PM. Not every night.

So, I started wondering if this was some kind of beaming going on? Because, really, neither of us are panic types by any stretch of the imagination. But it seems to me that if something of this sort is going on, it must be some humdinger of a wave!

Funny, I've been thinking about the "beaming" aspect the last couple of days, too. I dare to say that I'm not the worrying type at all, and have certainly never got hysterical over a viral influenza. However, compared with when the 'swine flu' scare was propagated, much in the similar fashion as now, something does feel different. I know this Corona virus is a nothing-burger, just like the 'swine flu', and I'm not on an intellectual level the least worried about this thing. I know the MSM news are 99,9% fake, I don't believe them. However, especially stepping outside for a walk I can sense something affecting me. It feels like something is trying to induce feelings of "fear the virus" in me...but I can't find any factual reason for what would make me feel that way.

The schools here will be closed as of tomorrow night.
One of my clients today shared a message with me that her mum got from someone who knows someone in parliament (I realise this is hearsay) that the UK gov will announce tomorrow night that there will be a lockdown from Friday going forward. Another client messaged me to say her friend had told her that the army was in Edinburgh on a "training exercise" and that there was a presence just outside of the city.

Sibling alarmist rivalry starts to 'heat up'

Climate alarmists say Coronavius due to:

- Migration of animals due to environmental change caused by HUMANS
- Atmospheric changes caused by... HUMANS
- Melting Ice cores releasing virus due to... yawn
- Greta not allowed to protest live... due to YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Take your pick - its coming your way on your TV soon.

Thank you Attenborough. You dumb anchor man!

That's the really scary part. That there are a lot of people out there who would welcome totalitarian control with open arms, and sign up to be enforcers of it.

Yeap! This has been the most shocking experience out of this whole situation, not so much the toilet paper but the seeming “desire” of a few people in my immediate environment to accept the measures and the curfews.

Most people I see seem completely trusting of the announcements, worried about the dangers of the virus itself, and in that sense I understand and probably have a lot more hope for them because, on the surface they need information and a bit of effort to get through the nonsense.

But a few others seem strangely excited that things are closing down and that curfews are being imposed, constantly reminding others to “keep your distance” and when told that “well it’s not mandatory yet, the curfew isn’t mandatory”, I noticed their irritation as they stayed quiet and walked away.

This is both good and bad, good because it kind of allows a little personal map being created for all of us as to what kind of people were interacting with daily and how much they change when conditions change. But bad because these are the kind of people who’d, under the right kind of pressure, tell on you to the authorities, whoever they happen to be.

It just happened, no curfew yet though. A prime example in gas lightning and manipulation. She even dared to compare the situation to the times after WWII. She put all the emotional hooks possible in it (increasing the fear, hysteria) and put a special emphasis on the duty of every person in germany to help the situation be the enforcers of the agenda themselves now. I've seldom seen so much emotional manipulation in a speech, coupled with a willful emphasis on the end of public life as we know it and a drastic down spiral of the economy. As if it is nothing, she said that already millions of germans can't go to work. Just incredible. She also emphasized that people should only trust the official government statements.

Indeed, absolutely crazy emotional manipulation. At the end of the speech, this stood out:

I am absolutely certain that we will overcome this crisis. But how high will the sacrifices be? How many loved ones will we lose? It's largely in our own hands. We can now, decisively, all react together. We can accept the current limitations
and stand by each other.

In other words: you will kill your loved ones if you don't follow our dictate.

I have still business meetings planned and support anyone morally who asks me whether I think it's still a good idea. I fear though that now, people will drop like flies and those who do not will be shamed and bullied by the next capo. Will be interesting to observe who plays what role...

Here is the whole crazy speech from Merkel translated via deepl. I'm just floored:

Forgot to mention that Merkel also empathized that the crisis will be dragged out for months to come before "a cure will be in sight". So pretty much in line with other high level people seriously priming the public that this nonsense will continue for quite a long time before things get to the new normal. So it seems to me they are seriously planning to let this go on for at least a number of months to come. If that isn't foolish, I don't know what is. In Merkel's own words:

Merkel said:
...research is being carried out under high pressure all over the world, but there is still neither a therapy against the coronavirus nor a vaccine.

As long as this is the case, there is only one thing we can do, and that is to slow down the spread of the virus, stretch it over the months and thus gain time.

If you have read/heard Merkels speech, I think what the C's said below seems to shine through very clearly. In fact, it all sounds rather 4D STS infused to me (the whole Corona thing actually and especially the measures being taken). Something very inhuman/psychopathic shines through all of this IMO:

Session 16 October 1994
[...]
A: Brotherhood aka Lizards aka antichrist has interfered with free will for 309000 years. They are getting desperate as we near the change.
[...]
A: Laura you will feel the effect of the Lizard beings desperate push for total control no matter where you go.
[...]

And of course, the question is: why is it pretty much NOW that "the Lizard beings desperate push for total control" is manifesting?

You see, I started having panic attacks in early November and I had about three really bad ones and then started learning how to feel it coming and take preventive measures and head it off at the pass. Ark also became ill in November with a crazy virus, was very sick in Dec and again in January. All is under control right now, but we have both noticed "agitating" effects, usually at night around 11 PM. Not every night.

So, I started wondering if this was some kind of beaming going on? Because, really, neither of us are panic types by any stretch of the imagination. But it seems to me that if something of this sort is going on, it must be some humdinger of a wave!

Well France and I have been experiencing occasionally since January 2020 "agitating effects" in the middle of the nights for no reason where it is very difficult to go back to sleep.

As long as this is the case, there is only one thing we can do, and that is to slow down the spread of the virus, stretch it over the months and thus gain time.

This is the same thing that our PM said. She said that they will probably (but so far every probability became reality) run these measures for four months, even if the number of infected starts to drop, because it has been shown that in some countries the virus can come back. So they already have excuse for a very long curfew.

Today she found another victim, and blamed the people who work abroad for coming back to home. How dare you to come home?! It's not patriotic to do that.

So she announced a new measure - complete closing of borders in the near future. Again, just a possibility, but we know how that always ends.

I understand that vaccines can be a part of the plan, but if they continue to run this show for several months, with these measures, and more to come, this will definitely destroy the economy. I don't see how vaccines can justify all of this. They already have mandatory vaccines for children, a huge number of them. So why bother so much to add just one more?

The "beaming" issue has given me some food for thought recently, and now, after doing the little timeline above (I hope others will add to it if something relevant is found), it is really making me go "hmmmmm...."

I had panic-like attacks aswell, out of nothing at the end of last year. Also found my calm again. But I was wondering whether such emotional attacks might be influenced to some part by natural electromagnetic changes. I know an em-change is not a beam, but I cant help it, everytime I read "beaming" here I think of the pole reversal which is way overdue.
I have one source for this, it is a YT channel from the UK called "maverickstar reloaded". He is fully into corona panic - well he's not really panicking, but he takes it very seriously. Nevertheless he not only talkes about the magnetic pole reversal, he even started an worldwide observatory (using muon detectors) and seems to be a down to earth person. So I ask myself - as someone who is very succeptible to weather - could it be that those things like panic attacks, fear and crazyness are induced by electromagnetic changes due to the incoming pole shift?

Found this on Facebook.

"Third day of Italian quarantine: everything is closed, everyone is at home and so... WILD BOARS ARE IN TOWN WITH THEIR BABIES!!!!

1584561197265.png

Clear water in Venice’s canals.
1584561250183.png

Dolphins near Sardinian harbours.
1584561299143.png

Ducks in Rome’s fountains.
1584561333638.png

NATURE CAN HEAL HERSELF IF WE GIVE HER A CHANCE!"

В чем-то можно сомневаться, но вот в этом я был уверен и только ждал, когда же это произойдет.

Самая ожидаемая новость: ЕС нашёл виновных в панике из-за коронавируса

18.03.2020 - 17:39

Translation
There was some doubt, but I was sure of that, and I was only waiting for it to happen.

The most anticipated news: the EU found the culprits in the panic over the coronavirus
18.03.2020 - 17: 39
Europe, which today has become the epicenter of the spread of COVID-19 infection, has finally found those responsible for the spread of panic and critical situation. They did not invent the Bicycle, but followed a proven path.

The EU has prepared an internal document in which the source of "evil" is called Russia and the "Pro-Kremlin" media.

Provisions in the document, dated March 16 and prepared by the European external relations service, indicate that it was the Russian media that launched a "significant disinformation campaign" against Western countries in order to cause panic due to the coronavirus epidemic.

The official assessment of the world health organization, which recognized the situation with the spread of the coronavirus as a pandemic, as well as statistics on the progressive growth of the disease, therefore, do not mean anything to Europeans. And the only thing that causes panic is reading Russian "propaganda".

The document submitted for European countries indicates that about 80 cases of "misinformation about coronavirus" have been registered in a specialized database of the European Union since January 22.

"Russian state media and Pro-Kremlin publications are conducting a significant disinformation campaign because of COVID-19," the report says. At the same time, European "experts" believe that "the main goal of Kremlin disinformation is to exacerbate the public health crisis in Western countries... in line with the Kremlin's broader strategy of trying to undermine European societies."

Further still more interesting. As an example of the consequences of such disinformation campaigns, the February riots in Ukraine are cited.

And employees of the European external relations service are based in their report on the assurances of the Ukrainian authorities that" nezalezhnaya "has a" fake letter " from the Ministry of health about the detection of five cases of coronavirus in the country. In Ukraine, however, they claim that the letter with "erroneous data" was created outside the country.

In addition, the Europeans are officially explained that " Pro-Kremlin disinformation reports promote the thesis that the coronavirus is a human creation created by the West." The EU report also quoted allegedly false news created by Russia that it will not be able to cope with the situation of the health system in Italy, which after China has become the second most affected country in the world.

Russia has already reacted to the "creativity" of European services. Press Secretary of the Russian President Dmitry Peskov said that the charges are unfounded and devoid of common sense.

He stressed that the EU report does not contain any specific examples or references to certain media.

"We are again talking about some unsubstantiated accusations that seem to be the result of an anti — Russian obsession," Peskov said.
Самая ожидаемая новость: ЕС нашёл виновных в панике из-за коронавируса

It just happened, no curfew yet though. A prime example in gas lightning and manipulation. She even dared to compare the situation to the times after WWII. She put all the emotional hooks possible in it (increasing the fear, hysteria) and put a special emphasis on the duty of every person in germany to help the situation be the enforcers of the agenda themselves now. I've seldom seen so much emotional manipulation in a speech, coupled with a willful emphasis on the end of public life as we know it and a drastic down spiral of the economy. As if it is nothing, she said that already millions of germans can't go to work. Just incredible. She also emphasized that people should only trust the official government statements.

It is the same here, in every Balkan country. All leaders, authorities are using the same style of the speech.
A Few hours ago president of Macedonia declared emergency situation. In 2001 we have war , dead soldiers and shootings and they said it is not a emergency situation.
Now with 30 people having cold it is.
I notices that they are using same slogan in this brainwashing campaign " STAY AT HOME, SAVE LIFE".
The big boss gave everybody the same script.

Well France and I have been experiencing occasionally since January 2020 "agitating effects" in the middle of the nights for no reason where it is very difficult to go back to sleep.

No panic attacks or any real agitating effects for me lately, but FWIW, this last couple of weeks, I've experienced quite a few synchronicities wrt clocks, checking the time and seeing different 'mirror hours' (18:18, 11:11 etc.). I don't usually pay attention to that sort of thing, but it became recurrent enough for me to pay attention. It's been less frequent these past few days, with only one occurrence yesterday. Could mean something, could mean nothing (an acquaintance told me a few months ago that he was seeing mirror hours all the time, which might have influenced me and prompted me to notice it more when it happens).

Back
Top Bottom