I wandered into a few supermarkets today and more food items had disappeared. One lady had a trolley full of potato chips! Strangely there has been no panic over the items I usually buy. There's still stacks of wild salmon, bacon and butter. Maybe Mother Earth is looking after me.

Aside from that, a human biosecurity emergency has been declared in Australia giving the government the power to restrict or require certain behaviour, including when you leave or come home from work.

The media talk about this virus is just incessant, 24 hrs a day on every channel. I really am sick of it!

@Laura: considering the beaming you mentioned, indeed this was noticed also; like where the heck did that come from. Very odd, certainly a sudden sensate that felt foreign - from outside, and better recognized now.

I noticed how silent russia has been even though it seems pretty similar things are happening there. So I searched again if Putin or someone made a statement by now. Did so throughout the crisis. Pretty much nothing. As it happens, Putin just did so now:

Thank you both, and without going through the transcript point by point, here are a couple of thoughts.

First, had read the post on Margarita Simonyan (of RT) much earlier in the thread, and have not quoted it here or referenced its exact place, yet when you read her thoughts and then Putin's, both are interesting - and different.

In Putin's talk, you can first see a guy who takes responsibility (people here know this), and he is telling his directorates - people must be first; children, the elderly, our actions must be non disruptive if possible. Healthcare workers have a big task and must be remunerated accordingly et cetera. He is telling his people, what ever you do, you will ensure our backbone strategic partners are protected, and you will ensure that small and medium size business can find a way through this. He is not even saying how bad it is, as much more needs to be done (more data - and things perhaps he knows and can't say) .

I mean he also is saying a lot here.

Putin discusses work on ensuring medicine (non prescriptive) are available online and, very strongly stated, there will be no counterfeiting, no compromising quality of what is sold.

Putin moves to vaccine research and lays out 'standards' that 'must' be followed [emphasized due to how he presents it]. I was interested in this because it was something I'd not thought about - what do the Russian's do historically and presently in this world of vaccine medicine; we know how crappy it exists in the west, and there was some assumption on my part that they might also use what is globally available. So, had a look, very briefly, and the following deals historically and currently (also looking a veterinarian drugs/vaccines) that suggests a much different approach (health peeps might offer a better view from this):

snip said:
Abstract
In response to the epidemiological situation, live attenuated or killed vaccines against anthrax, brucellosis, cholera, glanders, plague and tularemia were developed and used for immunization of at-risk populations in the Former Soviet Union. Certain of these vaccines have been updated and currently they are used on a selective basis, mainly for high risk occupations, in the Russian Federation. Except for anthrax and cholera these vaccines currently are the only licensed products available for protection against the most dangerous bacterial pathogens. Development of improved formulations and new products is ongoing.

VACCINE LICENSING AND QUALITY CONTROL
Currently, according to the present guidelines and regulations, only registered and certified vaccines against the EDP can be used in the Russian Federation. All these vaccines have been registered in accordance with the Federal Law # 61-FZ ‘On Circulation of Medicines', 12 April 2010.

Now all vaccines are produced only by manufacturers licensed by the Ministry of Health for the production of vaccines under a requirement for good manufacturing practice and a quality system (QA/QC) strictly in line with Federal Law # 916 ‘The Rules for Organization of Production and Quality Control of Drugs', June 14, 2013. In principle, the Russian licensing and QC procedures are broadly comparable with those used by the FDA in the United States.47 Each series of vaccines against the EDP are subjected to a two-step control by both the institute or company manufacturer and the federal state budget institution ‘Scientific Center for Expertise on Medical Application Products', Russian Ministry of Health. Testing of vaccine batches is conducted by the Federal Service on Surveillance in Health Care, Russian Ministry of Health (ROSZDRAVNADZOR). Any adverse complications reported after administration of the vaccines are evaluated by both ROSZDRAVNADZOR and special Committee of Ministry of the Health of the Russian Federation.

Live vaccines are freeze-dried suspensions of bacteria grown on defined nutrient media. They are manufactured with the use of the designated reference strains of the EDP (Table 3). Each strain must satisfy the description of basic characteristics to ensure the stability of its biological properties, and the stock cultures should be properly stored and specified for manufacturing.48,49,50 Annually each reference strain is tested for compliance with the requirements for the relevant ‘industry standard sample', which includes a number of parameters that are specific for each EDP vaccine and also common to the majority of them (Table 3). Mandatory required characteristics for quality control are the following: genetic stability, potential for reversion to virulence, homogeneity, lack of contamination, typical cultural, morphological and biochemical properties, sensitivity to specific bacteriophage, ‘residual virulence', sufficient quantities of live microbial cells or spores, immunogenicity and safety for sensitive animal model(s). Prior to using the reference strain for manufacturing vaccines, it should meet these characteristics when checked according to standard protocols. Tested reference strains (primary seeds) are stored in the lyophilized state in ampules, sealed under vacuum, at a temperature of 2–8 °C for a well-defined period of time (Table 3).

Back to the talk by Putin, the sense I get is that he does not leave much to chance; he is covering the bases and also talking to the people while directing those around him to be very sharp (and those around him know he means business).

I think this is not going to last very long. It might blow way earlier than the psychopaths are projecting. There is too much energy involved. I’d say that they did throw in everything they got and that their lines are overstretched. On the other hand the opposite side (which we could be the part of, or whoever chose it) is gaining momentum by the day. (think Third Reich’s attack on Soviet Union). Their weapon is fear, ours is doubt in that fear.

Think this: there are Italy and Spain, the grimmest horrors of today. (according to their narrative). Where “five hundred people diiied in only one daaay!” (Orson Welles’ voice). And YET, there are some people who doubt that in various degrees, and there are people who are getting more and more curious about their narrative by the day. Since they work with quantity and we are working with quality, our guy who doubts can bust their whole scheme.

I’m aware that this could be only my wishful thinking, but somehow it has some logic in it

But now it's like people just want to live forever and forget that you can die literally of anything - even of crossing the street - which makes the virus even less remarkable. It's almost as if they are 'offended' by the deaths and the possibility of death. It's the fashionable thing, to be offended for everything. For a lack of a better word, it's snowflakery towards the facts of life. I can understand elderly people being worried or people being worried for them - but to see everyone in the state of mind they're in it's crazy. The Cs mentioned recently that the program was complete - was snowflakery part of the program, I wonder?

Excellent question. To me, this seems to be one of the deepest ruts of wishful thinking in 'the mainstream culture of the West' - the inability of contemporary humans to come into contact with the reality of their own death. I see this as the height of the sad extension of childhood well beyond its intended state - to think that 'good times' will last forever in a storm of instant gratification, to expect to never have to know the beauty in grief or the triumph in hardship, to have a fully 'me-centered' modus operandi devoid of any sense of external considering, to live a life of taking without giving, and to be highly offended when the realities of life throw all of these in one's face. Childhood - and therefore, the child - must die for the adult to be born. I've learned that this death-in-life was an essential aspect of many cultures in ages past, where shamanic initiation brought a fledgling human close to death so that they can know how to live - humble, clear and strong. A death-phobic culture of 'our' kind is only capable of a kind of half-life, a pale facsimile of what is possible. Totally programmable, and often automatically entranced by whatever glamor floats by them - whether its an idea, or an object.

One hypothesis of mine is that 'initiation' is a law, or pattern, of Nature, which always 'surrounds' the human form. All there is is lessons! The world will provide the tests, even if the culture does not. My question is - can The Wave be understood as a test, or lesson, or initiation?

Coronavirus Timeline omitted Patient Zero.

[...]
On January 19, 2020, a 35-year-old man presented to an urgent care clinic in Snohomish County, Washington, with a 4-day history of cough and subjective fever.
He disclosed that he had returned to Washington State on January 15 after traveling to visit family in Wuhan, China.
Apart from a history of hypertriglyceridemia, the patient was an otherwise healthy nonsmoker.
On January 20, 2020, the CDC confirmed that the patient’s nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swabs tested positive for 2019-nCoV.
By Jan. 30, the patient’s symptoms had resolved, according to a New England Journal of Medicine paper. Snohomish County officials allowed him to leave home isolation three weeks later.

Excuse these possible early morning tin foil ramblings but maybe the whole point of this pandemic is an experiment to see the impact of getting all of the media connected people of the world to focus their attention on one virus.

In the inverse way that celebrities keep the attention of humanity split maybe this panic is an attempt to focus a huge amount of people's attention on a threat that does not actual exist for most them.

So today in Canada I'm at the gas station putting fuel in my car and an elderly lady comes out of the gas station store and walks past me. She then turns and comes back and says "Don't you have any gloves?" as she puts her hands up to show me that she has gloves on. I then realize that I have my bare hand on the fuel nozzle and shouldn't do that because "corona virus". Not wanting to argue, I just replied "Ah, yes. Good point. Thank you!" She just stared at me and then went to her own car.
I said to a friend of mine "I wonder if this was kind of what life was like in Eastern Europe or the Soviet Union during the cold war era; having to watch everything you say and do?" My friend said "Yeah, probably."

I don't recognise this world anymore.

I see a classic conditioning in the sense of Pavlov here in Germany. It is a regressive development due to the fear factor. At the moment I see the division into different groups. Interests, concerns and behavior changes in one fell swoop.

In recent years, German politics has resulted in people being able to ask more questions. On the other hand, there are people who have their own blind instinct. There is a lot of resistance here. When the dangers of the refugees emerged in 2015, many were angry because the state did not want to protect them.

The state was invisible. They asked: If people recognized the danger, why didn't the government protect us?

Today the state wants to protect us from something that is not real to us as a danger. Nobody understands that. Contrary behavior.

We are now experiencing that a danger that does not exist to the eye means that we have lost all of our rights and freedoms within hours. There is a deliberate confusion in the head and that's how people behave. And trigger were formed that immediately take your mind: toilet paper, noodles, disinfectants, pictures, videos. Conditioning is exactly what Trump does in his politics: you will all die, be ruined and I will take care of you. In the end, he is the savior. He created fear and panic to get the "smallest part". Man is happy and does not understand that he won nothing but lost something.
It's the same today. Complete scaremongering. And then comes the rescue in the form of an enemy or vaccine that hasn't really been tested or heard properly. Could the Agenta vaccination have been made palatable to humans without the corona scenario? No. For the most part, Germans are increasingly against vaccinations because the elucidation of the negative parts has lost. A comprehensive vaccination in Germany is only possible if you behave exactly as you see it now. The question is: what is this vaccination for humans? What is vaccinated? I read today that it will be another nasal vaccine. And that's where the word blood-brain barrier hit me. How easy is it to insert something into the brain through the nasal passage? Was there a person's psyche, mindset, and behavior that could do this? Very easy.

In Germany, no protective measures have definitely been introduced to protect against the virus, but to confuse people. Everyone in medicine recognizes almost all measures as nonsense and all books dealing with hygiene and medical precaution are being rewritten.

I will surely explain my patients the nonsense of protective measures as follows: This virus is the most intelligent virus that has been discovered on the planet. It has a counter for people and a timer.
Crazy sample from Germany:
People should keep a protective distance of 1.5m.
I am a physiotherapist and not essential for life at this time. Not even speech therapists and occupational therapists. We work directly on people, make house calls, go to nursing homes. We are also virus spreaders. We have to work. How should a person understand that a man has to keep a distance of 1.5m and at the same time a therapist is allowed to work on the person?
My daughter-in-law is a hairdresser. Nobody wears beautiful hair in this difficult time. Hairdressers work. People ask: If I have no physical contact and can go to the hairdresser - how does that work?

In the canteens, people sit 1.5m apart and then go together closely to work and stand together on the line.
1000 people can meet - 1001 can't ... then the virus comes. Then there were 50 people. The virus can count ... 51 people who are not allowed to meet, but in the factories 200 people are closely linked.
Restaurants are open until 6 p.m. - the virus only comes after 6 p.m.
People should stay at home, all personal rights are prohibited ... but they are allowed to work and buy. The virus knows that. Then it does not appear. To work and buy it is also not better to drive by car, bus and train where there is no distance of 1.5m.
I am angry about Mardi Gras. We know that this is exactly when viruses are transmitted. It wasn't banned. If you really wanted the virus not to spread, that would have been the best protection.

The following was pointedly sent to me on Facebook today by my cousin who loves to point out that I am wrong on everything - climate science, diet, health, etc., etc. Would love some feedback!

"Feeling confused as to why Coronavirus is a bigger deal than Seasonal flu? Here it is in a nutshell. I hope this helps. Feel free to share this to others who don’t understand...

It has to do with RNA sequencing.... I.e. genetics.

Seasonal flu is an “all human virus”. The DNA/RNA chains that make up the virus are recognized by the human immune system. This means that your body has some immunity to it before it comes around each year... you get immunity two ways...through exposure to a virus, or by getting a flu shot.

Novel viruses can come from animals.... the WHO tracks novel viruses in animals, (sometimes for years watching for mutations). Usually these viruses only transfer from animal to animal (pigs in the case of H1N1) (birds in the case of the Spanish flu). But once, one of these animal viruses mutates, and starts to transfer from animals to humans... then it’s a problem, Why? Because we have no natural or acquired immunity.. the RNA sequencing of the genes inside the virus isn’t human, and the human immune system doesn’t recognize it so, we can’t fight it off.

Now.... sometimes, the mutation only allows transfer from animal to human, for years it’s only transmission is from an infected animal to a human before it finally mutates so that it can now transfer human to human... once that happens..we have a new contagion phase. And depending on the fashion of this new mutation, thats what decides how contagious, or how deadly it’s gonna be..

H1N1 was deadly....but it did not mutate in a way that was as deadly as the Spanish flu. It’s RNA was slower to mutate and it attacked its host differently, too.

Fast forward.

Now, here comes this Coronavirus... it existed in animals only, for nobody knows how long...but one day, at an animal market, in Wuhan China, in December 2019, it mutated and made the jump from animal to people. At first, only animals could give it to a person... But here is the scary part.... in just TWO WEEKS it mutated again and gained the ability to jump from human to human. Scientists call this quick ability, “slippery”

This Coronavirus, not being in any form a “human” virus (whereas we would all have some natural or acquired immunity). Took off like a rocket. And this was because, Humans have no known immunity...doctors have no known medicines for it.

And it just so happens that this particular mutated animal virus, changed itself in such a way the way that it causes great damage to human lungs..

That’s why Coronavirus is different from seasonal flu, or H1N1 or any other type of influenza.... this one is slippery AF. And it’s a lung eater...And, it’s already mutated AGAIN, so that we now have two strains to deal with, strain s, and strain L....which makes it twice as hard to develop a vaccine.

We really have no tools in our shed, with this. History has shown that fast and immediate closings of public places has helped in the past pandemics. Philadelphia and Baltimore were reluctant to close events in 1918 and they were the hardest hit in the US during the Spanish Flu.

Factoid: Henry VIII stayed in his room and allowed no one near him, till the Sweating Sickness that plagued his time had passed...(honestly...I understand him so much better now). Just like us, he had no tools in his shed, except social isolation...

And let me end by saying....right now it’s hitting older folks harder... but this genome is so slippery...if it mutates again (and it will). Who is to say, what it will do next.

Be smart folks... acting like you’re unafraid is so not sexy right now.

#flattenthecurve. Stay home folks... and share this to those that just are not catching on. 🤓"

A couple of things and an observation.
Starting about three weeks ago I developed a constant and annoying ear ringing that has not stopped, it does however, seem to be louder and more annoying later at night.

A week or so ago I had a dream that I was boarding a plane and everything appeared perfectly normal. After taking my seat next to a little blonde girl I noticed that there was no wall between the pilot cabin and the passengers, any of us could have just reached out and touched him, had we wanted to.
His copilot was female sitting in a seat just to the right of him.

He turned around and asked if we were ready to go, I nodded and I suppose most people did. We took off and I could see a spinning purple pink tunnel in front of us, we entered it and spun through it.
Then there was a prehistoric scene below us, no dinosaurs or anything living, only a scene that implied that time frame.
I saw a bluish pink tunnel next and we entered that, the ceiling above us became small lighted diamonds and the little girl next to me stood up to touch it. I said honey it’s just the ceiling and she sat back down staring up at it.

We came out of that tunnel and the pilot says, I have to step out and clean the windshield. He did exactly that and then got back into the plane as if there were no wind or altitude to worry about.

I looked out the window to the left of me at this point, and saw that we were actually in some military type jet and not on a passenger plane. The copilot turned to us and said we’re here, get ready to disembark.
The plane came down very quickly, hovered for a few seconds and then backed into a parking spot!
I got off the plane and realized that I was in a deserted parking lot,all alone and everyone else was gone and that I recalled the pilot saying that a two and a half hour flight, had taken us about ten minutes, so I told myself that was the reason no one was there to get me, we were just way to early.

I watched a couple of the early live announcements Trump did when he first started talking about how serious this virus issue was gonna get. He looked like he hadn’t slept at all and I also noticed that his inhaling breaths remind me of when someone had been sobbing and you can hear their breath catch in a certain way, he had that sound.
There was real fear in the eyes of the people standing behind him, more then a virus with a very low kill rate should have produced in them.
Now he declares himself a war president launches military hospital ships, activities FEMA and proclaims war against an invisible enemy.

A couple of possible scenarios come to mind.
World leaders were given a heads up about potential terrorist threats and had the time to empty schools so they can’t be targeted, empty any and all potential targets where people congregate. Yeah they could still hit empty buildings but very few people would be harmed.
Try to separate people into groups so small that they aren’t a real target.
Scare people enough that they will stay isolated and be afraid of congregations with other people. Which might very well insure survival.

Were the potential global terrorists the usual human suspects or is all the crazy making more about an inter dimensional, invisible enemy, that the world leaders can not even admit exists.
I don’t know, but there’s something very, very wrong with the whole accepted main stream story.
I had the thought that there is even some sort of odd division in this whole virus idea.

You have the corona, crown, head idea, where some people are still logical, thinking through the craziness, Looking at all the information with a clear head and you have the opposite, or the lower spectrum , where the asses seem to have been compelled to hoard toilet paper.
lol, I know it’s not really funny, but it really does seem to have in some way, divided the head people from the butt people, and shows the priorities between the two.

In Québec, Canada - Schools are already supposed to be closed until the end of school year which is like nearly 3 months away for some?
My instinct tells me that if we are meant to be 'playing house in quarantine conditions' all of a sudden - is that whatever is coming our way will be seen coming if we are outside, in a school yard, working outside or at a sports or cultural event?
Last Saturday we witnessed a huge fireball-meteorite over Montreal while driving, and it was unmistakable, yet the only reports on AMS were from Florida on that day. 3,500km away. Under normal conditions many would have witnessed and reported this sighting?
People now do not look at the sky, they are depress and anguish and when you are in this state you look the floor, you even don't look in front of you. Your head is "down". You don't want to see what is around and not above you. So normal that they did not see the fireball. They are obsessed by the virus, so even if an angel was coming near they will not see it. Very sad indeed.

Back
Top Bottom