This is not the place for that kind of commentary, save it for social media.

As a rule of thumb, if you don't have anything interesting or positive to say, you should refrain yourself from any social media.

I get that many are so depressed and fill pages with their sorrow - and that's fine, it gives people some relief - but don't start me with do's and don's for quips and rants - move on, take a walk.

Very interesting indeed. As it turns out it actually happened that way as you can see here. What is even more interesting is what happened before that point starting at 53:20 (and later in it) in the video. Trump is calling out Pompeo to stand in front of the press and explain himself pointing out that the state department is the deep state department referring directly to Pompeo. Trump definitely pushed Pompeo here to take the heat of what he is been up to. I encourage you to watch the whole thing from that point on, it is very revealing...

Here is the snipped again:

I think we need to be careful about jumping to conclusions about Trump's comment and Pompeo's (though it is highly illuminating). I too went back to the full context and it comes in the middle of a question regarding when and what the Chinese knew back in December...

TRANSCRIPT

62:29

REPORTER

News hour has picked up that there was some sort of virus happening in Wuhan… the corona virus happeing in Whuhan… as early as December. When did the CDC start letting other agencies know that there was something in China happening - that this corona virus was happening - and then when did the whole government approach sought of happen?

MIKE POMPEO

So I let the CDC… doctor secretaries, yes please

CDC REP
So we were alerted by some discussions that dr. Redfield - the director of the CDC - had with Chinese colleagues on January 3rd. It's since been known that there may have been cases in December - not that we were alerted in December.

(another question in background – Trump gestures to Pompeo to take the stand)

MIKE POMPEO
May I say one more thing. There's been some discussion about China and what they knew and when they knew it and I've been very critical. We need to know immediately - the world is entitled to know - the Chinese government was the first to know of this risk to the world and that puts a special obligation to make sure that data - that data gets to our scientists, our professionals. This is not about retribution. This matters going forward. Were… we're in a live exercise here.

TRUMP (MUTTERS)

They should have… they should have let us know…

MIKE POMPEO
… to get this right. We…we need to make sure that even today the datasets that are available to every country including datasets that are available to the Chinese Communist Party are made available to the whole world etc

From that the only thing that stands out to me is Pompeo saying its a live exercise. Trump is backing him up by saying the Chinese kept the December data quiet... that's my reading anyway.

Watching the whole broadcast Trump is very much calling the shots. Maybe his mutter was actually designed to cover up Pompeo's slip of saying "we're in a live exercise here.

Very interesting, indeed! This article says that 70,000 American soldiers landed in Hamburg.

They say a military drill , DEFFEND EUROPE 2020, more than 70000 soldiers and equipment arrived in Hamburg, Germany. Those drills were anounced last October as they say.
I just heard this confirmed in a livestream from Belgrade. 70000 troops and tanks landed in Hamburg.

Sending light and prayers for peace of mind to that region!

Be smart and safe all

This german article talks about 7,000 soldiers and not 70,000:

Falsely translated? I think there is a fair possibility that it is no coincidence that Defender Europe is happening at this point.

Added: They also state in the german article that this military exercise will go on for months coinciding with the statement by Merkel and co priming the public that Corona will be dragged out for months to come.

Last edited:
Even Ron Paul is calling this staged panic - a hoax.

The Coronavirus Hoax
The chief fearmonger of the Trump Administration is without a doubt Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the National Institutes of Health. Fauci is all over the media, serving up outright falsehoods to stir up even more panic. He testified to Congress that the death rate for the coronavirus is ten times that of the seasonal flu, a claim without any scientific basis.

The madness over the coronavirus is not limited to politicians and the medical community. The head of the neoconservative Atlantic Council wrote an editorial this week urging NATO to pass an Article 5 declaration of war against the COVID-19 virus! Are they going to send in tanks and drones to wipe out these microscopic enemies?

People should ask themselves whether this coronavirus “pandemic” could be a big hoax, with the actual danger of the disease massively exaggerated by those who seek to profit – financially or politically – from the ensuing panic.

That is not to say the disease is harmless. Without question people will die from coronavirus. Those in vulnerable categories should take precautions to limit their risk of exposure. But we have seen this movie before. Government over-hypes a threat as an excuse to grab more of our freedoms. When the “threat” is over, however, they never give us our freedoms back.

In NZ, today with a great fanfare, the PM did a TV interview from her desk (ooh aah). She announced a 4 level CV19 alert system, where L1 is a few cases and no issues and level 4 is uncontained spread and complete lockdown. Apparently we are currently in level 2 - which means no current evidence of community transmission; over 70s and people with respiratory diseases or compromised immune systems must self isolate; people must practice the 2 m distance; unnecessary domestic travel is not to be undertaken; panic buying to stop; schools may shut down for 72 hours if a case in that school is detected. All in all, not too over the top yet. What will be interesting is to see how quickly they ramp it from 2 to 4.

Thanks for the update, Flashgordonv! :-) Not coming across too many reports out of NZ and coverage is limited, no big articles.

New Zealand's Ardern keeps schools open, urges limits on movement
New Zealand steps up financial fight against coronavirus
New Zealand confirms 11 new cases of COVID-19; total rises to 39
New Zealand shuts border to all foreigners to curb spread of coronavirus
New Zealand government raises travel advice to 'do not travel' over coronavirus
New Zealand confirms eight new cases of COVID-19, all related to overseas travel

Falsely translated? I think there is a fair possibility that it is no coincidence that Defender Europe is happening at this point.
I would be happy if that was the case.

Same livestream said there are also 30 000 - 40 000 thousand in Italy too.

This would be a good question for the Cs I think.

How many US troops landed in Europe in 2020 and when will they leave. And if this horrible ID2020 plan will fail?

Total bs .

Nobody's flying anywhere anymore right now.

Old article about a planned exercise + dude taking some phone video of some US military = some foreign publication concocted in a story about Americans invading Europe

Panic spread by ignorants at its best.

I would be happy if that was the case.

Same livestream said there are also 30 000 - 40 000 thousand in Italy too.

This would be a good question for the Cs I think.

How many US troops landed in Europe in 2020 and when will they leave. And if this horrible ID2020 plan will fail?

Strange. If it would have been just one source reporting much higher numbers of US-Soldiers in germany and Italy I would have been more inclined to think it is just a mistake. But those higher numbers come from several different sources one would expect to be fairly reliable in that regard. So indeed, are there much more Soldiers coming than officially stated?

This is not the place for that kind of commentary, save it for social media.

As a rule of thumb, if you don't have anything interesting or positive to say, you should refrain yourself from any social media.

I get that many are so depressed and fill pages with their sorrow - and that's fine, it gives people some relief - but don't start me with do's and don's for quips and rants - move on, take a walk.

Séamas is correct mbww, this forum is no place for that sort of talk.

Total bs .

Old article about a planned exercise + dude taking some phone video of some US military = some foreign publication concocted in a story about Americans invading Europe

That is not true. Do you know flightradar? You can see there that there is a lot of flight traffic right now. Who or what is on board?

And there are pics of heavy military equippement going through Germany right now. Google it. It is not THAT easily passed off as BS.

Watching the whole broadcast Trump is very much calling the shots. Maybe his mutter was actually designed to cover up Pompeo's slip of saying "we're in a live exercise here.

On even further reflection trump has clearly been processing what Pompeo said about the Chinese hiding info and his 'they should have let us know' is to my mind definitely about the Chinese and nothing to do with what Pompeo has just said...

Doesn’t take away from the magnitude of Pompeo's 'slip' - or is it rather a message to those listening who will grasp the implications of the meaning and act accordingly?

Total bs .

Nobody's flying anywhere anymore right now.

You are right, the german article is a month old. Apparently they also canceled the exercises as far as I know because of Corona. At least that was the latest news I heard a while ago. Still doesn’t fully explain the discrepancy in the numbers though IMO. False translations and/or exaggerations might be the safest bet, or not.

Strange. If it would have been just one source reporting much higher numbers of US-Soldiers in germany and Italy I would have been more inclined to think it is just a mistake. But those higher numbers come from several different sources one would expect to be fairly reliable in that regard. So indeed, are there much more Soldiers coming than officially stated?
I just heard it by total accident on a livestream of healing nature. It striked me as a very high number indeed. I really hope they are mis-informed but I thought it would be good to post it. And then I saw @Konstantin posted the same info. Better to be safe than sorry. And to know whats what. I guess we will see soon. If there are that many they have a purpose. And with this ID2020 crap thats not good.

OK - 14 pages behind now! Why did I choose to sleep?! :zzz: Can't post responses in a timely way, so just have to jump in!
More regarding Ohio - wondering why 69 cases in Cuyahoga county?
Cleveland is the county seat of Cuyahoga county which has the highest number of CV cases - home of the Cleveland Clinic - ranked #2 hospital in the world. Cuyahoga county probably has the most cases because:
MARCH 16, 2020
University Hospitals and Cleveland Clinic Add Second Location for Drive-Through COVID-19 Testing at UH Landerbrook Health Center

MARCH 19, 2020
Cleveland Clinic Offers Free COVID-19 Online Screening Tool
More testing - more cases.
We know they came to earth from space. So programming of the masses is done and then comes the virus that will conquer humanity.
I'm thinking it's not the virus per se, but the 5G and other unnatural electomagnetics that have been introduced globally as outlined in this previously posted vid:

Dr. Cowan claims viruses are a result of the cells being poisoned!

My question for the C's would be whether the PTB are intent on using the virus thing as an excuse for a permanent lockdown on society. I would further want to know about the seemingly catastrophic situation in Italy, the high number of covid-related deaths (if that's true) and if there have been attempts to compound the virus?

Yea goldman and all the others want you on the other side of the trade and generally will give bad advice publicly (but have 0 losing trading days privately)
0 losing trading days or even a lot of huge profit days if you sell shares at the beginning of the crisis (high price) and subsequently you bet on share prices dropping (put options and associated derivatives). To add to those profits are the recently increased interest rates when private banks are lending to near-collapsed states, corporations and individuals plus all the repossessed assets from companies and households that go bankrupt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom