I have many medical doctors on my Facebook and i have lost respect for majority of them during this fake pandemic. Not just that they have gulped down the covid kool-aid but they also declared full on war on pesky conspiracy theorists. Add to this medics flash mob videos and I am slowly loosing that little respect i had left for medical profession 😩

It seems many people in all walks of life have been swept up by the mass hysteria. It shows a lack of awareness but we all have our blind spots. When it comes to the next "crisis" some of the same people may see clearly, who knows?

Um, do we eventually gain the ability to edit our posts after we've been here awhile? I meant to add that I don't agree with everything Mr. Smith says, especially as he insists in his articles that the corona virus is a serious threat (and his comments on crisis actors and/or 9/11 are best debated on other threads) - I just wanted to air his viewpoint on the biometric tracking goals that may take far different, more insidious forms than what is being portrayed so monstrously in the media.

Because if he he is right, and it feels that way to me, then I now have a THIRD line in the sand...

You can edit your posts for a short time after you post them (I think its 10 minutes) and if you miss that window you can just write a second clarifying post just the way you did.

I've just seen Trump's press conference where he is talking about UV lights and injecting disinfectants into the body. Did we slip into some absurd parallel universe?
Some are saying Trump is highly intelligent man with IQ of over 170 and that all his stupid blunders are just an act so he can get Deep State when they least expect it. But this is way OTT :(

I heard it too and I'm also scratching my head. The UV lights I can kind of see, although my understanding is that UV doesn't penetrate the body the way IR can so I'm not sure how that would work and injecting disinfectants into the body? :huh:

It occurs to me that many of the older people I know are like that to one extent or another, I think they were trained to trust doctors and do as they are told, so maybe he is just clueless about medicine and biology? Not trying to make excuses for him, just speculating.

It seems many people in all walks of life have been swept up by the mass hysteria. It shows a lack of awareness but we all have our blind spots. When it comes to the next "crisis" some of the same people may see clearly, who knows?

I think what we're seeing here is the benefit of a focused network.

Most people out there are members of one or more networks. These networks have a number of different purposes: professional, ideological, entertainment, etc.

What makes the Forum unique is that it is a network whose sole purpose is determining Truth with a capital T, at all levels from the quantum to the cosmic, the intrapersonal to the interpersonal, the scientific to the spiritual. That focus on Truth enables Forum participants (including lurkers!) to correct one another's errors, of which there are many. As is said of the Catholic Church, it is not a community of saints but a community of sinners, trying to sin less.

In other words, left to our own devices, we'd be screwed. No better off than the rest of the populace. It's only by combining forces that we have a chance.

Antibody testing is starting to show the mainstream that the mortality rate is less than 1%. A friend of mine who was initially very concerned about the virus just sent this to me:

New York antibody study estimates 13.9% of residents have had the coronavirus, Gov. Cuomo says

I wonder how long it will take for all of the fear/panic inertia that's fueling the lockdown hysteria to wear itself out.

Added: the title and the way the article is written is misleading and fear-emotion laden, you have to dig for the 1% mortality rate figure, its about halfway down the page:

I shared this news with a couple people yesterday. One of them said that we would still need to wear masks and stay in lockdown because the virus is so contagious and we need to work together to make sure the hospitals aren't overwhelmed, so I expect that will be at least one of the rationals for continuing restrictive measures.

I agree @psychegram , doctors are just people, like everybody else. Some of them are awake, and most of them are still sleeping, believing the fake science pushed by the Big Pharma, running their own programs and simply following in lockstep. In a lot of Countries the doctors and the medical system, if it is state owned, was under attack for a long time from all kinds of special interests. For the moment they hail the front line people like heroes, just the way they did with the first responders at 9/11, or combat veterans, only to be forgotten afterwards. I suspect that after the first wave will be done they will start showing that hospitals were inefficient and they will blame the mismanagement of the state, saying that privatizing healthcare is the way to go. I've seen the signs of this happening in both Romania and Canada, and I am pretty sure that after the crisis they will start pushing for some reorganization of the healthcare system as well, not just the financial one.

I agree that physicians are just people. Understand that there are heavy monitoring systems in place to track physician professional behaviors. Quite a few 'get it', but need to stay in alignment with PTB just to keep their jobs. In USA there are very few independent physicians left, and I think this trend is by design. Individuals and practices were given very generous packages to go along with the trend of joining larger systems as employees. The inducement just to go along with EHRs was over $40K/provider about 10 years ago. A very few have resisted and even changed the way they practice. It is possible to find them if you know what to look for.

I've got a translation in German (if this hasn't been done). I can send an email, I can't add to the google until I've got my new phone.

Sorry, cassandra, I've seen your post just now and had already put the German translation into the G00gle table. Perhaps you want to go over it and make a proofreading?

I don't think so. Free will is important so it's up to the elderly whether they want to lock themselves in or go out.
Wouldn't it be better to self isolate, if you feel that you have to for whatever reason? Allow the world to keep turning.

Now that it is stopped however, this may be an opportunity for real change. A change of the entire system, which is broke anyway. We could start by canceling all countrie's and people's debt to all creditors as that system is broken. Countries could start printing their own money. Do away with stock markets and all of those pyramid types of money schemes. Don't believe the lie that money would become useless, worthless. It would only be useless to those large institutionalized schemes of hording it. Money should be spent, put back in the economy. IMHO

I have many medical doctors on my Facebook and i have lost respect for majority of them during this fake pandemic. Not just that they have gulped down the covid kool-aid but they also declared full on war on pesky conspiracy theorists. Add to this medics flash mob videos and I am slowly loosing that little respect i had left for medical profession 😩
Yeah, the situation with doctors is pretty terrible. Most doctors seem to be unable to even give you the right diagnosis, never mind curing anything. Basically the only doctor I trust is Gaby here. Everyone else sucks.

This was a very important and eye opening presentation by Polly. Their goal is literally to turn us into machines, and the scenario from the film series The Matrix is maybe closer than we think.

This got me thinking, that one part of this 'grooming process' could be what we're seeing right now with people being quarantined at home and working on distance. The other day I heard on the radio someone talking about the results of a recent poll, where they asked how many would like to work on distance even after the pandemic, when returning to the work places would be possible again. The results were shocking (at least to me): something like 40% said that even after the pandemic is over, they would like to continue working on distance from their homes! People are being brain washed to think that there's no need to actually physically interact with others – all work can be done in virtual environments on the computer, and if we can't stop it, soon our brains will be hooked 24/7 to a large main frame computer.

The Matrix is soon here... :evil:
Or not!
Think about all of the money, energy that is wasted in the effort of going to an office to work. This takes people away from their homes for 40% of their lives. I don't wonder why people are tired of being hamsters on a wheel, getting no where. People would have more time to be family leaders, etc. You don't have to stop interacting with other people.

This got me thinking, that one part of this 'grooming process' could be what we're seeing right now with people being quarantined at home and working on distance. The other day I heard on the radio someone talking about the results of a recent poll, where they asked how many would like to work on distance even after the pandemic, when returning to the work places would be possible again. The results were shocking (at least to me): something like 40% said that even after the pandemic is over, they would like to continue working on distance from their homes! People are being brain washed to think that there's no need to actually physically interact with others – all work can be done in virtual environments on the computer, and if we can't stop it, soon our brains will be hooked 24/7 to a large main frame computer.

The Matrix is soon here... :evil:

Yep, I've heard several people I know say that they would love to continue working at home, how it's so convenient, they don't have to commute, deal with coworkers, and so on. Some of these types are very eager for the lockdowns to continue, mainly because it suits them, although they will repeat all the usual talking points about how it's absolutely necessary and they are doing their part and they , (unlike those against the lockdowns) really care about the welfare of the elderly and those at risk of getting the virus.

When you mention that it isn't actually all the great for other folks who have or are about to lose their businesses and livelihoods, or are trapped alone in apartments away from human contact, or can't get medical treatment for anything other than covid, their reply is usually along the lines of - "Well we all have to make sacrifices".

I heard it too and I'm also scratching my head. The UV lights I can kind of see, although my understanding is that UV doesn't penetrate the body the way IR can so I'm not sure how that would work and injecting disinfectants into the body? :huh:

It occurs to me that many of the older people I know are like that to one extent or another, I think they were trained to trust doctors and do as they are told, so maybe he is just clueless about medicine and biology? Not trying to make excuses for him, just speculating.
My thoughts are Trump is once again setting up another escape hatch. Remember when he said, "it's a hoax",and the flack he caught? That was in my opinion the first escape hatch. The second was pulling the WHO funding. When the pitchforks come out he will have something he can point and admonish us for not listening.:zzz:

I've just seen Trump's press conference where he is talking about UV lights and injecting disinfectants into the body. Did we slip into some absurd parallel universe?
Some are saying Trump is highly intelligent man with IQ of over 170 and that all his stupid blunders are just an act so he can get Deep State when they least expect it. But this is way OTT :(

If you listen carefully to what he said you'll find that he was asking a question of a doctor in generalized terms, not making any suggestions as the media is implying.

In other words, left to our own devices, we'd be screwed. No better off than the rest of the populace. It's only by combining forces that we have a chance.
To this I would have to say, not true at all. It is certainly very much helpful to have a network, but certainly not necessary.

I already knew most of the things I know today before I found this place (and I really only started participating in the past year or so). I never had any network. I never had anyone to teach me anything important. I never had anyone to guide me but my own desire to know. I was just searching and reading and looking at things with a curious mind and open eyes.

So I would definitely be significantly better off than the rest of the populace even on my own. This is especially true when you have access to pretty much all the information you need, thanks to the Internet. I did much of my work before that, from books, which were expensive and hard to find. Today, it's a piece of cake. Just clicking and reading. So to me, the general population has little excuse for their ignorance in that regard. The bigger issue is, imo, the amount of knowledge, experience and understanding collected in previous incarnations.

Also, much of why most people are stuck where they are is probably due to the fact that they're part of bad and useless networks. Bereft of the distractions provided by their 'networks', I think many might actually do better on their own.

So yeah, a network like this is definitely a blessing, but there's no reason why we should be screwed without it. There' nothing in our way except ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom