Since she has direct experience, and evidence, of Fauci's corruption and evilness, the deep state will not look kindly at the following she's getting. They will certainly at the very least soon start ruingin her career and reputation, I'm afraid.
It's already been done - career ruined/bankrupt/attempts on her life. I started listening to the rest of the interview and she says everything is documented and all was given to the FBI five years ago and the Dept of Justice hasn't done anything - surprise surprise. Do listen to her interview - unfortunate that's it's so long, but really essential to hear.

I knew this was coming but I am still in shock: Coronavirus: Woman 'named and shamed' by neighbours on Facebook for not joining clap for carers
A woman says she was "named and shamed" by neighbours after she fell asleep and missed the weekly clap for carers tribute to NHS staff and key workers.

The mother said had been tired after "a rough night" with her son, and inadvertently failed to take part in the event despite having done so in previous weeks.

And writing on internet forum Mumsnet, the woman said she was later publicly criticised on the local community Facebook page.
"I was mortified. The post said everyone else turned out and I showed the street up and if I can't spend a minute showing my appreciation I don't deserve to use the NHS if I or my family get ill.
"It's really disturbing how quickly people are ready to turn on each other and 'report' each other."
My family has never joined these events either, but I cannot say if I was named and shamed because I don't have facebook, nor other social media accounts, and I really don't know what my neighbors think about me, nor I care about it as I know for sure we're not problematic people. Nevertheless, I understand we're not far from times when such mass rituals may become compulsory. When this happens, I'll make sure that I'm still able to somehow show my resistance, for example wearing a mask with Covid-1984 or something like that.

I checked it and chose for "educational level" "höchster Abschluss" since nobody in Germany can give any number and it is about demographic data.

If you like Cassandra, post your translation here and I can make a comparison. With that we are getting close enough to a perfect translation ;-)
I'm afraid I can't add to google, so here's an attachment of my translation.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    99.2 KB · Views: 9
Info is coming to the light!

True Pundit followup:
EXCLUSIVE: TOP Scientist & HIV/AIDS Research Pioneer Dr. Judy Mikovits Was Key Witness in FBI Investigation of Dr. Fauci Before FBI’s James Comey & AG Eric Holder ‘Covered It Up’

Top U.S. scientist and research pioneer Dr. Judy Mikovits said she cooperated with the FBI during an investigation of Dr. Anthony Fauci and the National Institute of Health, alleging Fauci was a workplace tyrant who was under investigation for swiping scientific research, covering up tainted vaccines, doling out lucrative federal grants to feckless cronies and much more.

Dr. Mikovits broke her long silence on the Thomas Paine Podcast and revealed an insider’s nightmare spanning three decades of conducting research under the governmental control of Fauci. Dr. Mikovits said eventually her widespread allegations of fraud and abuse by Fauci helped spark an investigation by the FBI. Dr. Mikovits said she cooperated with federal law enforcement up through 2014. What happened to the probe? You won’t even believe it when you hear it. Dr. Mikovits now accuses the FBI and Justice Department of a massive cover up to protect Fauci and his associates — and sweeping medical scams that continue to endanger Americans. Another FBI scandal. Another Justice Department scandal. And by the way, that was James Comey’s FBI and Eric Holder’s Justice Department. During the White House administration of Barack Obama. (more below)

These details warrant a host of NEW federal investigations to get to the bottom of numerous Fauci-led schemes revealed by Dr. Mikovits on the Thomas Paine Podcast. Paine also detailed the FBI probe on the Moore Paine Show on Patreon. Dr. Mikovits said Fauci helped imprison her after stealing her proprietary research not once, but twice and her allegations against the White House’s coronavirus top medical advisor and his government cronies paint a disturbing portrait of widespread institutional corruption. And greed. The alarming allegations include: stealing research, covering up tainted vaccines, fraud and much more. And Fauci’s parent agency, the National Institute of Health is not the only governmental agency involved in what amounts here to decades of corruption gone awry. Listen above or to the backup feed below —

The podcast is another almost 3 hours. It's the same podcast as before - #19! Talk about coincidence.

Last edited:
apologies if this has been posted before, about 10 pages behind, just got sent this!
I dunno, maybe I'm overlooking something in this post? I'm wondering if it needs some verification or is a fake or what. Just didn't get enough traction or maybe it's because most here understand the points made?

FWIW, selenium for parenteral use comes as sodium selenite. Another one that made the rounds in social media, but can't recall if it's already posted here:

Apparently, the promising results on ivermectin were based on in vitro studies. The doses needed (for in vivo) are so high, that it is not viable for practical purposes. But a more promising and easily available drug is indomethacin:

Indomethacin has a potent antiviral activity against SARS CoV-2 in vitro and canine coronavirus in vivo

bioRxiv preprint doi: Indomethacin has a potent antiviral activity against SARS CoV-2 in vitro and canine coronavirus in vivo

Results: We found that indomethacin has a directly and potently antiviral activity against
the SARS CoV-2 pseudovirus (reduce relative light unit to zero). In CCV-infected dogs,
recovery occurred significantly sooner with symptomatic treatment + oral indomethacin (1
mg/kg
body weight) daily treatments than with symptomatic treatment + ribavirin (10-15
mg/kg body weight) daily treatments (P =0.0031...

Conclusion: The results identify indomethacin as a potent inhibitor of SARS CoV-2.

Indomethacin comes in capsules of 75mg and it's easy enough to get, for the time being.

Then, Dr. Brownstein has posted a lot of information and testimonials about iodine nebulizations:

I have been getting many questions about how to nebulize. Folks, I think nebulizing hydrogen peroxide and iodine should be done on every COVID patient. It should be done on every pneumonia patient. It should be done on every influenza-suffering patient. It should be done on every patient suffering from lung problems.

Nebulizing should be done only with the guidance of your doctor. I would suggest that it is best to find a holistic doctor who can help guide you.

I do not recommend nebulizing on your own.

With my patients, I have them nebulize Lugol’s 5% solution. I tell them to put 1-2 drops of Lugol’s 5% in 3cc of normal saline and nebulize the mixture.

We have a dedicated thread on iodine here:

I've been reminded lately of an observation I've heard for years, that people's health deteriorates dramatically when they retire if they don't take an activity, especially if they've been active their whole life. It may be related to some old couples who depart shortly one after the other, as if when one has lost the drive or the will to live, they don't need to live anymore. That could be one factor that's not taken into account from the viewpoint of the materialistic paradigm. Just thinking out loud.

Indeed, I've come across the above in my work and some relatives. Not long after retirement health deteriorates, being active working all there lives. Then the work stops the body shuts down. Eledrly who go to rehab centres, the gym, sauna, exvercise walking in the park. All stopped now, so yeah could be another element..

ALL follow Schiffmann, all wear those bobbles.

What is the purpose of those bobbles?

I don't think so. Free will is important so it's up to the elderly whether they want to lock themselves in or go out.

True. You can use the Swedish model of recommendation and not the mandatory lockdown. The only problem are the people in nursing homes because they don't have much freedom in regards to who visit the homes so they cannot choose whether they want to isolate themselves or not. So in their case the lockdowns are somewhat justifiable.

Well, both Waco and Oklahoma City Bombing happened on April 19, fwiw.
There is a supposed Miracle of 19 in the Koran. Something in there is mentioned about a proof of authenticity being revealed at a later time. Every word in there supposedly appears a precise number of times that is always a multiple of 19. Not sure how this is determined with all the different translations. Have to go back to the original Arabic. Apparently this rule was used to determine that 2 lines were added later. The one that determined this got a fatwa for blasphemy, or so I heard. Anyway, it took the miracle of a computer to find this miracle.

Here is a survey from Serbia:

86 percent of those surveyed are not afraid that they or their family members may be infected with coronavirus, but nevertheless behave cautiously, as indicated by 85 percent taking measures to reduce social contact and washing their hands more frequently, and 75 percent wears masks and gloves.

The survey found that Serbian citizens have a high level of confidence in the health care system, according to a statement saying that 70 percent of those surveyed said they would see a doctor if they felt the symptoms of coronavirus.

More than half of the respondents believe that politicians bring discomfort and panic.

60 percent of them do not trust the media.

Half of the respondents would report a neighbor who returned from abroad and violated a measure of self-isolation, and 65 percent said they would not report a citizens over 65 who violate the restraining order and thus endanger their lives, but would personally advise them not to violate the ban movements due to excessive fines.

Regarding the possibility of introducing a 24-hour curfew, the same percentage is of those who support and do not support it - 43 percent each.

When it comes to the vaccine for the new coronavirus, 60 percent of those surveyed believe that Chinese scientists will be the first to develop and market it, 24 percent say it will be done by the US, and 11 percent think it will be Germany.

Asked if the virus had passed from a bat to a human or if it came from lab, the largest percentage of those who thought scientists made the virus was 44 percent, and 39 percent were undecided.

The statement said that 30 percent of respondents did not believe there was an association between the new 5G technology and coronaviruses, 15 percent said there was an association, and 55 percent were undetermined.

A survey conducted from April 8 to April 15 surveyed 5,989 citizens, which, according to a statement, makes it the largest public opinion poll conducted in Serbia since the outbreak of the epidemic.

Back
Top Bottom