About the masks - they are now mandatory here beginning Monday (for supermarkets etc.), despite that the "pandemic" being pretty much over. Somehow this bothers me more than most other things. Partly because it destroys all illusions of normalcy I guess and because it's such a shocking symbol.

Some Austrian psychiatrist on YouTube who rants about the state of affairs and calls our world an asylum made an interesting point: children, when they are ashamed, cover their faces with their hands. They believe that they are "not there" if they do that. There is something deeply symbolic in this I think.

Roger Scruton has written a lot about how our faces are reflective of a higher order - they are windows into our souls, and our means to communicate from soul to soul, spirit to spirit. I think that's right. So - hiding behind a mask is like "disappearing" - in the sense of hiding one's soul and cutting all "spirit communication" so to speak. And imposing mandatory masks is forcing us to do so. It cuts us off from the deeper levels of human interaction. Very symbolic and appalling.

What is the purpose of those bobbles?

Apparently, it's becoming a symbol in Germany for showing in public that you are an independent thinker and don't buy into the lockdown narrative. I personally haven't yet seen anybody with it. It's easy and quick to make (a bobble made from aluminium foil and hanging it around your neck, for example). Those in the know will recognize it at once and a simple symbol like this, if taken up by enough people, could well help in restoring hope and resistance as in the butterfly effect - or at least sending out a signal to DCM.

Dr. Bodo Schiffmann, who talks about this in the video etezete mentions, has been publishing quite a lot of videos on the Covid-1984 scam already.

There is also another creative movement of 'protesting peacefully' here. Ken Jebsen from KenFM wants to participate in it, too. It's called 'ignorance meditation' and involves sitting on a 2x2 meter wide blanket, putting headphones on and meditating for an hour (complying with all the distancing rules) and thus attempting to make a statement with it. Ken Jebsen and the initator both realize that protests inevitably lead to violence, so they go with Gandhi's method of nonviolent protesting. Here's more on that (in German).

About the masks - they are now mandatory here beginning Monday (for supermarkets etc.), despite that the "pandemic" being pretty much over. Somehow this bothers me more than most other things. Partly because it destroys all illusions of normalcy I guess and because it's such a shocking symbol.

Some Austrian psychiatrist on YouTube who rants about the state of affairs and calls our world an asylum made an interesting point: children, when they are ashamed, cover their faces with their hands. They believe that they are "not there" if they do that. There is something deeply symbolic in this I think.

Roger Scruton has written a lot about how our faces are reflective of a higher order - they are windows into our souls, and our means to communicate from soul to soul, spirit to spirit. I think that's right. So - hiding behind a mask is like "disappearing" - in the sense of hiding one's soul and cutting all "spirit communication" so to speak. And imposing mandatory masks is forcing us to do so. It cuts us off from the deeper levels of human interaction. Very symbolic and appalling.

Yes, it's appalling and bizarre and like being branded like cattle with the PTB's 'lie and control stamp'. Thing is, they really do everything they can to force you. If you don't do it, you'll have to pay fees - that'll make a normal human being, who doesn't want to be forced and shows it, become utterly poor very fast - or end up in jail. Unless with time, more and more people will join in and simply refuse wearing them. But I don't want to wishfully think.

So, I think, as utterly disturbing as this is, now it's all the more important to write some creative message onto the mask, as was suggested before. Maybe 'Covid-1984', maybe something else. I'm still thinking about it.

Are "masks" clearly defined as to type and filtration? If not, have some fun with them (as long as you have no fear of becoming ill). If you want your face to show, try using something translucent, like Powernet (used for compression garments and skating costumes) or Corset Mesh. Or go for broke and use a nylon stocking mask all over your head, like bank robbers used to do. The knits and weaves are tight enough to catch the great bulk of a sneeze. Or, you might cover your face with a real mask, character of your choice. The nice thing about masks is the the way they interfere with facial recognition software. Don't forget your Zorro eyewear.

fun fact, at least for me, is that the word "person" in itself originally meant "mask". So the masks are wearing masks now... :rotfl:

I'm afraid I can't add to google, so here's an attachment of my translation.

Thank you and I added here and there things in the translation to the google file. And here is the current translation in case you like to use it:

Alter des Befragten:

Geschlecht des Befragten (m/w o.ä.)

Höchster Abschluss: Universität? (Anzahl der Jahre)

Stadt, Bundesland, Land:

1. Was denken Sie? Wie schlimm ist das COVID-19 Virus wirklich?
A. Es ist sehr schlimm. Schlimmer als die meisten Viren, die wir in den letzten 10 Jahren erlebt haben.
B. Es ist schlimmer als die Grippe, aber es gibt sehr viel schlimmere Dinge da draußen.
C. Es ist in etwa so schlimm wie die Grippe.
D. Es ist wahrscheinlich nicht einmal so schlimm wie die Grippe.

2. Wie viele Menschen kennen Sie persönlich (nicht den Freund der Ehefrau eines Freundes etc.), die positiv auf COVID-19 getestet wurden - einschließlich Sie selbst?

3. Wie viele Menschen kennen Sie persönlich (nicht den Freund der Ehefrau eines Freundes etc.), die an COVID-19 gestorben sind?

4. Haben Sie oder jemand, den Sie kennen, Ihrer Meinung nach den Virus bereits gehabt, wurden aber nicht getestet?
Ja.
Nein.

5. Was denken Sie über die Ausgangsbeschränkungen?
A. Sie sollten strenger sein und noch viele Monate lang aufrechterhalten bleiben.
B. Sie sind gerechtfertigt. Ich stimme ihnen zu.
C. Ich stimme den Maßnahmen bis zu einem gewissen Ausmaß zu, aber sie richten auch Schaden an, also sollten sie nicht allzu lange anhalten.
D. Sie verursachen mehr Schaden als Nutzen und sollten so früh wie möglich wieder abgeschafft werden.

6. Was denken Sie über die Berichterstattung der Medien über diese Krise?
A. Sie informieren uns nicht genug über die Gefahren.
B. Sie verrichten gute Arbeit mit der Berichterstattung über die Krise.
C. Sie machen das meistens ganz gut, aber versetzen die Leute manchmal zu sehr in Angst.
D. Sie übertreiben die Bedrohung und verbreiten Panik.

7. Denken Sie, dass Ausgangsbeschränkungen, die soziale Distanzierung, das Tragen von Masken usw. erfolgreich darin sind, viele Todesfälle zu vermeiden?
Ja.
Nein.

8. Wie schwerwiegend werden Ihrer Meinung nach die negativen Auswirkungen der von den Regierungen ergriffenen Maßnahmen sein?
A. Nicht sehr. Die Dinge werden sich bald wieder normalisieren.
B. Ziemlich bedeutend, aber wir werden uns in ein oder zwei Jahren erholen.
C. Sehr bedeutsam. Es wird viel Schaden entstehen, und die Dinge werden sich nicht so bald wieder normalisieren, wenn überhaupt.
D. Der Schaden wird massiv sein, schlimmer als der durch das Virus selbst verursachte Schaden. Die Dinge werden sich nicht wieder normalisieren, und die Menschen werden lange Zeit darunter leiden.

9. Haben Sie Angst davor, das Virus zu bekommen?
Ja.
Nein.

10. Wie kann man sich Ihrer Meinung nach am besten vor dem Virus schützen?

Exactly. Been to the supermarket today and by leaving they asked if I already have a face mask because starting on monday we are supposed ...bla....
I think the look on my face stopped the guy from finishing his sentence.
Now that they're 'carefully....and slooowly.... start to reopen businesses here in Germany (but please 'no reopening-orgies' as Mrs Merkel commanded) they start putting us on mandatory face masks? :nuts:
My whole shopping tour I felt compelled to sing 'Eyes without a Face'.
There was this mother with her little son, both wearing a face mask and some dirty gloves although the masks were NOT mandatory today. She decided to let her son inhale his own CO2 just to feel 'good' or 'righteous' or ...there we go again... out of fear.
I must confess that I suffer deeply anytime I go out there. And seeing how all these people comply, never ask, feel good in 'doing more and better than required' scares me to the core.... more than any real pandemic could ever do.
If anybody ever asked how 1933 could possibly happen, can now have a field day.

Thank you and I added here and there things in the translation to the google file. And here is the current translation in case you like to use it:

Alter des Befragten:

Geschlecht des Befragten (m/w o.ä.)

Höchster Abschluss: Universität? (Anzahl der Jahre)

Stadt, Bundesland, Land:

1. Was denken Sie? Wie schlimm ist das COVID-19 Virus wirklich?
A. Es ist sehr schlimm. Schlimmer als die meisten Viren, die wir in den letzten 10 Jahren erlebt haben.
B. Es ist schlimmer als die Grippe, aber es gibt sehr viel schlimmere Dinge da draußen.
C. Es ist in etwa so schlimm wie die Grippe.
D. Es ist wahrscheinlich nicht einmal so schlimm wie die Grippe.

2. Wie viele Menschen kennen Sie persönlich (nicht den Freund der Ehefrau eines Freundes etc.), die positiv auf COVID-19 getestet wurden - einschließlich Sie selbst?

3. Wie viele Menschen kennen Sie persönlich (nicht den Freund der Ehefrau eines Freundes etc.), die an COVID-19 gestorben sind?

4. Haben Sie oder jemand, den Sie kennen, Ihrer Meinung nach den Virus bereits gehabt, wurden aber nicht getestet?
Ja.
Nein.

5. Was denken Sie über die Ausgangsbeschränkungen?
A. Sie sollten strenger sein und noch viele Monate lang aufrechterhalten bleiben.
B. Sie sind gerechtfertigt. Ich stimme ihnen zu.
C. Ich stimme den Maßnahmen bis zu einem gewissen Ausmaß zu, aber sie richten auch Schaden an, also sollten sie nicht allzu lange anhalten.
D. Sie verursachen mehr Schaden als Nutzen und sollten so früh wie möglich wieder abgeschafft werden.

6. Was denken Sie über die Berichterstattung der Medien über diese Krise?
A. Sie informieren uns nicht genug über die Gefahren.
B. Sie verrichten gute Arbeit mit der Berichterstattung über die Krise.
C. Sie machen das meistens ganz gut, aber versetzen die Leute manchmal zu sehr in Angst.
D. Sie übertreiben die Bedrohung und verbreiten Panik.

7. Denken Sie, dass Ausgangsbeschränkungen, die soziale Distanzierung, das Tragen von Masken usw. erfolgreich darin sind, viele Todesfälle zu vermeiden?
Ja.
Nein.

8. Wie schwerwiegend werden Ihrer Meinung nach die negativen Auswirkungen der von den Regierungen ergriffenen Maßnahmen sein?
A. Nicht sehr. Die Dinge werden sich bald wieder normalisieren.
B. Ziemlich bedeutend, aber wir werden uns in ein oder zwei Jahren erholen.
C. Sehr bedeutsam. Es wird viel Schaden entstehen, und die Dinge werden sich nicht so bald wieder normalisieren, wenn überhaupt.
D. Der Schaden wird massiv sein, schlimmer als der durch das Virus selbst verursachte Schaden. Die Dinge werden sich nicht wieder normalisieren, und die Menschen werden lange Zeit darunter leiden.

9. Haben Sie Angst davor, das Virus zu bekommen?
Ja.
Nein.

10. Wie kann man sich Ihrer Meinung nach am besten vor dem Virus schützen?
Only thing i see, don't know whether you consider it important or not: The name of the virus is SARS-CoVII, the disease is called Covid19 (corona virus disease).

Exactly. Been to the supermarket today and by leaving they asked if I already have a face mask because starting on monday we are supposed ...bla....
I think the look on my face stopped the guy from finishing his sentence.
Now that they're 'carefully....and slooowly.... start to reopen businesses here in Germany (but please 'no reopening-orgies' as Mrs Merkel commanded) they start putting us on mandatory face masks? :nuts:
My whole shopping tour I felt compelled to sing 'Eyes without a Face'.
There was this mother with her little son, both wearing a face mask and some dirty gloves although the masks were NOT mandatory today. She decided to let her son inhale his own CO2 just to feel 'good' or 'righteous' or ...there we go again... out of fear.
I must confess that I suffer deeply anytime I go out there. And seeing how all these people comply, never ask, feel good in 'doing more and better than required' scares me to the core.... more than any real pandemic could ever do.
If anybody ever asked how 1933 could possibly happen, can now have a field day.
well, I dont have a field day, but that is exactly what I said over and over for years now: We are on the way into this totalitarian bs! By the way, whe Hitler implemented his "Ermächtigungsgesetz" the germans then had more rights than we have now.

The orgies-quote of Merkel is a very good example for them telling us: No discussion!

Very interesting!

While media mocks Trump for suggesting light treatment for Coronavirus patients, bio-tech company working with FDA and Cedars-Sinai on UV light treatment to kill the virus in patients -- Sott.net
Kristinn Taylor
The Gateway Pundit
Fri, 24 Apr 2020 11:16 UTC

president trump
The media, including the Drudge Report, is mocking President Trump for his comments at Thursday's White House coronavirus task force briefing where he tossed out suggestions for treating patients along the lines of chemo-therapy or light therapy.

Here is what President Trump said. Excerpt from White House transcript:

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you're totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn't been checked, but you're going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: We'll get to the right folks who could.

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

So we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that's — that's pretty powerful...

THE PRESIDENT: ...I have to say, it covers a lot more territory than just this. This is — this is probably an easy thing, relatively speaking, for you.

I would like you to speak to the medical doctors to see if there's any way that you can apply light and heat to cure. You know — but if you could. And maybe you can, maybe you can't. Again, I say, maybe you can, maybe you can't. I'm not a doctor. But I'm like a person that has a good you know what.

Q But, sir, you're the President.

THE PRESIDENT: Deborah, have you ever heard of that? The heat and the light, relative to certain viruses, yes, but relative to this virus?

DR. BIRX: Not as a treatment. I mean, certainly fever —

THE PRESIDENT: Yeah.

DR. BIRX: — is a good thing. When you have a fever, it helps your body respond. But not as — I've not seen heat or (inaudible).

THE PRESIDENT: I think it's a great thing to look at. I mean, you know. Okay?
Apparently Dr. Birx has not heard about this pioneering light treatment being studied announced a few days ago.

Earlier this week, the bio-tech firm Aytu BioScience announced they are partnering with the FDA and Cedars-Sinai on a UV light treatment to kill the coronavirus in intubated patients.

Video illustrating treatment:
The company released a press release, which is posted here in full (less corporate and disclaimer info at the end):
Aytu BioScience Signs Exclusive Global License with Cedars-Sinai for Potential Coronavirus Treatment

Cedars-Sinai-Developed 'Healight' Medical Device Platform Technology Being Studied as a Potential First-in-Class COVID-19 Treatment

Conference Call Scheduled for Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 4:30 pm ET

ENGLEWOOD, CO / ACCESSWIRE / April 20, 2020 / Aytu BioScience, Inc. (NASDAQ:AYTU) (the "Company"), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on commercializing novel products that address significant patient needs announced today that it has signed an exclusive worldwide license from Cedars-Sinai to develop and commercialize the Healight Platform Technology ("Healight"). This medical device technology platform, discovered and developed by scientists at Cedars-Sinai, is being studied as a potential first-in-class treatment for coronavirus and other respiratory infections.

The company will host a live conference call and webcast Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. ET. Conference call details are provided at the end of this press release.

Led by Mark Pimentel, MD, the research team of the Medically Associated Science and Technology (MAST) Program at Cedars-Sinai has been developing the patent-pending Healight platform since 2016 and has produced a growing body of scientific evidence demonstrating pre-clinical safety and effectiveness of the technology as an antiviral and antibacterial treatment. The Healight technology employs proprietary methods of administering intermittent ultraviolet (UV) A light via a novel endotracheal medical device. Pre-clinical findings indicate the technology's significant impact on eradicating a wide range of viruses and bacteria, inclusive of coronavirus. The data have been the basis of discussions with the FDA for a near-term path to enable human use for the potential treatment of coronavirus in intubated patients in the intensive care unit (ICU). Beyond the initial pursuit of a coronavirus ICU indication, additional data suggest broader clinical applications for the technology across a range of viral and bacterial pathogens. This includes bacteria implicated in ventilator associated pneumonia (VAP).

"Our team has shown that administering a specific spectrum of UV-A light can eradicate viruses in infected human cells (including coronavirus) and bacteria in the area while preserving healthy cells," stated Dr. Pimentel of Cedars-Sinai. Ali Rezaie, MD, one of the inventors of this technology states, "Our lab at Cedars-Sinai has extensively studied the effects of this unique technology on bacteria and viruses. Based on our findings we believe this therapeutic approach has the potential to significantly impact the high morbidity and mortality of coronavirus-infected patients and patients infected with other respiratory pathogens. We are looking forward to partnering with Aytu BioScience to move this technology forward for the benefit of patients all over the world."

The company believes the Healight platform technology has the potential to positively impact outcomes for critically ill patients infected with coronavirus and severe respiratory infections. The company licensed exclusive worldwide rights to the technology from Cedars-Sinai for all endotracheal and nasopharyngeal indications. Patents have been filed by Cedars-Sinai Department of Technology Transfer, and Aytu BioScience will manage all aspects of intellectual property prosecution and filing globally. Aytu BioScience expects to partner the product outside the U.S.

"We are honored to be partnering with Cedars-Sinai as we believe the Healight therapeutic platform has the potential to help many patients during this coronavirus pandemic and beyond," said Josh Disbrow, Chairman and CEO of Aytu BioScience.

The Company is engaging with the research team at Cedars-Sinai and the FDA to determine an expedited regulatory process to potentially enable near-term use of the technology initially as a coronavirus intervention for critically ill intubated patients.

Disbrow continued, "This first-in-class technology has the potential to be a game changer for clinicians treating patients infected with coronavirus and other respiratory conditions, and our team is working tirelessly alongside the Cedars-Sinai team to determine the safety and effectiveness of this device in humans."

I've been reminded lately of an observation I've heard for years, that people's health deteriorates dramatically when they retire if they don't take an activity, especially if they've been active their whole life. It may be related to some old couples who depart shortly one after the other, as if when one has lost the drive or the will to live, they don't need to live anymore. That could be one factor that's not taken into account from the viewpoint of the materialistic paradigm. Just thinking out loud.

Astute observation. Ordinary people locked in their homes desperately need to feel like they are contributing in some way. That usually comes through their work or child rearing etc. Now that they are deprived of that essential way of providing meaning in their lives, they are trying to get it by proxy by applauding for health care workers at every opportunity. I fear that this lock down, if it continues much longer, will cause suffering and death that far outstrips the tiny percentage that succumb to the flu-like virus.

Back
Top Bottom