Just getting caught up, and I wanted to pop in and thank @Mandatory Intellectomy and @Revolucionar for their wonderful suggestions for keeping our humor amidst the insanity. There’s so much negative news to absorb, we really need these reminders to enjoy the show! Thank you so much! :clap:

In other news, my slightly used (but looks brand new!) copy of Azize’s Gurdjieff: Mysticism, Contemplation, & Exercises finally arrived in the mail today, so I have a LOT of reading ahead of me! Keep the MIRTH folks!!:headbanger:

People need to rid themselves of relying on big tech. That's big tech's house, and everyone going to big tech's house is subject to big tech's whims as long as they are in big tech's house.

Yes, and I thought the other day about how many people dream of "making an income online", becoming YouTube stars etc. But think about it: depending on Big Tech for your income is a huge trap!! I would rather have some kind of tyrannical boss, or even better a somewhat decent boss, that at least I can look in the eyes and deal with should any problems arise. But an anonymous, dystopian mega-corp that can just "switch me off"? No thanks!

Now Sweden has officially done a good job with no lockdown. So why was a lockdown anywhere necessary?

Do you have a link?

There is a part where they show a large orange ball that looks like the sun. There is a child standing there who looks lost and confused. A man then shows up and steals something from him, apparently his soul. The boy can't get it back, but eventually gives in and hugs the man because he can save him from the great orange ball of fire.
My association is our twin sun, Nemesis.

A slightly different vision from squelthacademy on zero hedge The Real Reasons Behind the Global Pandemic Lockdown, Part 1 | Zero Hedge | Zero Hedge in vid from 40min onwards. He posits there has been a policy in place to insert into the population a behaviour of learned helplesness.
"Learned helplessness is a theory invented by psychologist Martin Seligman in which Dr. Seligman postulated that one could condition passive behavior in a test subject by exposing the subject repeatedly to aversive stimuli beyond the subject’s control. When the aversive stimuli was withdrawn, the subject then stopped exhibiting attempts to escape the aversive stimuli even after the subject had the ability to escape it. Thus, a conditioned state of learned helplessness emerged that made the subject exceedingly easy to control. // I would argue, given my theory that the enforcement of a global lockdown was a preparation run for much greater conditions of global chaos that will arise from the second phase of global market meltdown, that the bankers that own and operate Central Banks have realized that it will be far easier to control billions of people versus killing billions. //
The beauty of the global viral pandemic for the architects of the lockdown is that this is a faceless, undefinable enemy, much like is the case with the war on terror, and therefore can be extended in perpetuity, to be rolled out again and again and again for political expediency, like during the second phase of the global financial meltdown, as an excuse to keep everyone from revolting from the collapse of a supremely unjust, global financial Ponzi scheme that succeeded in transferring the wealth of the bottom 99% to the top 1%."
I'm not wholly convinced yet by the story, but have seen once how mighty the learned helplessness can be, in a case with a social worker subdueing a drugaddict.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's related, but I've noticed that the weather predictions in the last month or so have been erring more than before. For the most part, I've noticed that in the '10 days ahead' predictions they have estimated much warmer temperatures than what has manifested. Has anyone else noticed anything similar?

The number of deaths always seems to me to be a key point, on the one hand many articles and statistics seem to indicate that the covid is not really responsible for an increase in mortality in the overall population and on the other hand the official media announce all kinds of statistics of increasing deaths.
In Belgium, I have seen many articles reporting an 180% increase in burials in cemeteries and my sister who lives between a nursing home and a cemetery confirms to me that there is a very clear increase in activity.
So I wonder what all these people are dying of? Are they poorly cared for or perhaps even euthanized?
It seems clear to me that if there are fewer deaths than expected in the official narrative, this poses a major problem.
Another point that I have noted is the numerous oppressive measures of release from confinement, the wearing of masks, the distances to be respected, the orders to disinfect oneself... all this is often experienced harshly.
And I wonder if it is not fully voluntarily unpleasant to make us want to have a numerical identification (chip, vaccinated, followed), which would be so much more comfortable...
Personally I prefer to wear a mask (that I can decorate as I want,( covid1984 for example) than to start digitalizing myself!
And it's quite easy to see with which person you can easily remove your compliance mask.

This is what I struggle with more than anything. Besides sloth, my personal sin is wrath. It's incredibly difficult for me to not get frustrated, and therefore angry at the petty impositions upon and disruptions to my personal life ... and when I look out at all the suffering that this is causing, my sorrow quickly turns to rage.

There's a bit of anxiety, for sure. But really for me it's the anger. And this is not productive. It accomplishes nothing to be angry at the psychopaths causing this, or the AFs and OPs happily going along with it ... as well be angry at crocodiles for being crocodiles.

This was a really important reminder, @Revolucionar. Thank you.

I know how you feel. Wrath is also one of my sins. Something that's been much easier to work on lately. I can just recommend some of the stuff that helped me put things into perspective. Try to remind yourself why you are here, why you are doing the work. Re-read all of the important references to petty tyrants and the way of the warrior from Castaneda. Re-read the Wave, with a special focus on the STS/STO dynamic. It seems to me that having negative emotions in relation to what's happening is decidedly STS. As Don Juan said, if the warrior doesn't have a petty tyrant in his life, he must go and seek one out. Well, happy times then, aren't they? We have an overabundance of those, and they are getting ever more powerful. As he says, the best petty tyrants are the ones with authority. This is the perfect time to work on one's self-importance and to put all of the attributes of the warrior into practice. It's a great time to be in the Work.

Just to connect the dots:

Think about this: It is not only in these last years, but for thousands of years that humanity has been bombarded with varied programs, individual and collective hypnosis. Many of the events of the last few years were created with the purpose of dissociating and fragmenting the mind. All this fragmentation is exactly the opposite of what Gurdijeff and others have promoted, the crystallization of the soul.

I had read here on the forum, the possibility of 4D STS souls taking over bodies and finally consuming the invasion. For this they have to remove the original soul. Much of it lies in the hypnotic and dissociation mechanism to fragment the mind, but something was missing. That something was:

This is friends, what's going on: We're on the verge of invasion. While the people are all locked up and quarantined, when all Manchurian candidates are finally activated, both the re-engineering of the brain and the previous programming will expel the original soul and allow the 4D STS souls to join in unison and at the same time.

A: We wish to review some things first. The concept of a "master race" put forward by the Nazis was merely a 4th density STS effort to create a physical vehicle with the correct frequency resonance vibration for 4th density STS souls to occupy in 3rd density. It was also a "trial run" for planned events in what you perceive to be your future.

Q: (L) You mean with a strong STS frequency so they can have a "vehicle" in 3rd density, so to speak?

A: Correct. Frequency resonance vibration! Very important.

Q: (L) So, that is why they are programming and experimenting? And all these folks running around who some think are "programmed," could be individuals who are raising their nastiness levels high enough to accommodate the truly negative STS 4th density - sort of like walk-ins or something, only not nice ones?

A: You do not have very many of those present yet, but that was, and still is, the plan of some of the 4th density STS types.

What the quarantine is doing is gathering pressure. And when people can no longer resist the torture and final programming... the image is not pretty.

Just getting caught up, and I wanted to pop in and thank @Mandatory Intellectomy and @Revolucionar for their wonderful suggestions for keeping our humor amidst the insanity. There’s so much negative news to absorb, we really need these reminders to enjoy the show! Thank you so much! :clap:

In other news, my slightly used (but looks brand new!) copy of Azize’s Gurdjieff: Mysticism, Contemplation, & Exercises finally arrived in the mail today, so I have a LOT of reading ahead of me! Keep the MIRTH folks!!:headbanger:
I'm glad to have contributed to at least one other person's being in a positive way, although I didn't specifically talk about humour.
Now, you got me thinking though and I came up with a couple of silly jokes.

Why did Coronavirus cross the road? Because it was less than two metres across!

Influenza and Coronavirus walk down the street. Influenza asks, "What's you're death rate, Corona?" Corona-"I don't know, they keep inflating the numbers."

"Why aren't you wearing a mask?!", "Because I'm afraid of the CO2"

This last one sucks, even more than the previous two, I know.

The other path at this stage would probably lead to separation
This issue has been on my mind a lot. I think lots of people must be experiencing similar situations. Early on in the thread, iamthatis posted about this:

For everyone dealing with relational difficulties at this time, from The Wave, Chapter 36:

"About these times in which we live, and these very matters we are discussing, Jesus said, “Be careful that no one misleads you … many false prophets will rise up and deceive and lead many into error … for false Christs and false prophets will arise, and they will show great signs and wonders so as to deceive and lead astray, if possible, even the elect. See, I have warned you beforehand” (Matthew 24:4, 11, 24–25). “Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to part asunder a man from his father, and a daughter from her mother, and a newly married wife from her mother-in-law; and a man’s foes will be they of his own household” (Matthew 10:34–36)."

But even if we seem to be losing ground, we can don the armour of faith!

"The apostle Paul wrote in Ephesians 6:11–12: “Put on God’s whole armour, that you may be able successfully to stand up against all the strategies and the deceits of the devil. For we are not wrestling with flesh and blood, contending with physical opponents, but against the despotisms, against the powers, against the master spirits who are the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness and the heavenly sphere.” Hebrews 4:12: “For the word that God speaks is alive and full of power; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life and the spirit, and of joints and marrow, exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart.”

I hope you find a way for you to be at your home that works for you as well, flashgordonv. My partner's on board with the fact that the lockdowns and ridiculous regulations everywhere are absolute madness, but he refuses to the core of his existence to believe that the governments do not have and never had the best intentions toward its peoples. In spite of knowing there is a lot of evidence out there to support same, it would shatter his illusion of safety and well being and he is not ready to face it. He admits to that. He wants to stay in the matrix and that is his choice and i respect and accept it and he accepts my views and my opinions and i am okay with that. Different lesson.
I mean, how do you really justify not waking up after 9/11, with all the stuff that happened after it? People have access to information unprecedented in history, and they're still unable to figure out even the basics. If their life style consists of watching TV and zero reading on their own, then nothing you say or show them will make a difference. You can't wake these people up any more than you can wake up a computer program.
Precisely because they do not WANT to wake up and smell the coffee (or rat in this case) and that is also okay. We will be there if and when they ask us for help.

Following various tangents I found a journal article from 2012 that I think is a very good reminder (yeah, I know, most people forget anything history might have to teach). I'm going to copy paste a part of the text and emphasize a few passages. Notice particularly the part in red!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, March 20, 2012
Health Authorities Now Admit Severe Side Effects of Vaccination
Swine Flu, Pandemrix and Narcolepsy

by Karin Munsterhjelm-Ahumada, M.D.

The swine flu pandemic of 2009 was caused by a type A influenza (H1N1) virus. This virus was originally referred to as "swine flu" because many of the genes of this new virus were very similar to influenza viruses that normally occur in pigs in North America...

On 11 June 2009, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared that the swine flu had developed into a full scale world epidemic - a pandemic alert to Phase 6. Margaret Chan, the Director-General of WHO, commented on the situation in a somewhat ambiguous way. While stressing that the swine flu had reached a serious pandemic level, she declared later in the same statement that the illness seemed to be mild and that most of the patients would recover without medical intervention.

The world chose to listen to the first part of her message. {{hmm...I wonder who did the 'choosing'?}}

Two pharmaceutical companies GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and Novartis had, under considerable time pressure, developed a vaccine against the swine flu. Since the cultivation of an adequate amount of virus to generate the vaccine requires time, GSK and Novartis decided to formulate a weaker vaccine but strenghten it with an adjuvant that contains squalene.

On 25 September 2009, the European Medicines Agency (EMEA) approved Pandemrix, the swine flu vaccine produced by GSK and Focetria produced by Novartis. The vaccine would be ready for use that October.

In Sweden, Finland, Norway and Iceland, the authorities explicitly set the goal of vaccinating the entire population. In this respect, it is of interest that the governments of these countries, already before the outbreak of the swine flu, had concluded an agreement with GSK, according to which they were assured the delivery of pandemic vaccines, if needed. In addition, the contract stipulated that, in a situation characterized as a pandemic by the WHO, the same Nordic countries would have ten days to decide whether or not to accept delivery of the vaccine in question. Hence, the purpose of the agreement was to assure that the entire populations of these countries would receive vaccinations. Finally, the contract protected GSK from any claim for financial compensation in case the delivered vaccine would have any side effects.

When WHO declared the swine flu to be a Phase 6 pandemic, the agreement referred to above was automatically activated.

Went for some groceries today. Braced myself. At least almost everybody took a second glance at the weirdo. As much we can do...and of course ripping the mask off as soon as we leave the shop. ;-D It kinda softened the disgust I felt about wearing the thing in the first place.
View attachment 35910
This is exactly the same thing that I plan to do. Masks are mandatory in the shops here. I still haven't put one. I am at work all the time and mainly my wife is doing the shopping since she is at home and has time to go early in the morning when it is more relaxed.
I was planning to write the phrase COVID-1984 on a mask when entering shops.
When there is a circus in our town, let us have fun. :headbash::nuts:

In Belgium, I have seen many articles reporting an 180% increase in burials in cemeteries and my sister who lives between a nursing home and a cemetery confirms to me that there is a very clear increase in activity.
So I wonder what all these people are dying of? Are they poorly cared for or perhaps even euthanized?
It seems clear to me that if there are fewer deaths than expected in the official narrative, this poses a major problem.
It is possible that there is an increase in deaths due to several things. Here is a list of some of those reasons.

1) As Gaby and others have mentioned then many people who used to go to hospitals have become scared and stayed at home.
2)Others patients in need of care have been told to stay at home unless it is Covid-19 and in some cases, even then have been told to stay at home.
3) Some elderly have been moved and isolated (like in NZ as Flashgordon has mentioned) and died. Moving old people around is normally not a life prolonging procedure.
4) In some cases the carer staff who take care of the elderly have been reduced due to fear, self-quarantine or bureaucratic red tape, causing the elderly to be neglected both in proper medical treatment and also personal individual care. Familiarity with carer staff is important not least when all other contacts with family and friends have been banned, resulting in solitary confinement. Here is what wikipedia says about solitary confinement:
Solitary confinement
is a form of imprisonment distinguished by living in single cells with little or no meaningful contact to other inmates, strict measures to control contraband, and the use of additional security measures and equipment. It is specifically designed for disruptive inmates who are security risks to other inmates, the prison staff, or the prison itself.
[...]
Solitary confinement has received severe criticism for having detrimental psychological effects[4] and, to some and in some cases, constituting torture.[5]
My mother who is 88 years old is such a case having been confined for 6 weeks. Now since last weekend, she along with the rest of the people in the nursing home has been allowed 2 visits per week of max 30 minutes by one person at a time. The visits have to be with a 2 meter distance and to take place in the yard. My brother who visited her the other day said that it was pretty hard, as the temperature was only 10 degrees Celcius and that 2 meters is not ideal as my mother like many in her age group has hearing problems. That is a pretty heartbreaking situation and is experienced the world over by millions of elderly.

This type of treatment has without doubt also the effect that some of the elderly throw in the towel and call it quits. Without physical contact and meaning in life, then it is only a matter of time before the will to live evaporates too.

5) Increased deaths due to the declining mental health, depression, suicides/murder.
6) People over a certain age or with disabilities have in some countries been told to fill out do not resuscitate forms. In New York they have even issued new guidelines telling emergency personnel to not resuscitate unless there is a pulse.
7) A little bit further down the road, increased deaths due to poverty and food shortages. As Lobazcewski mentions then psychopaths are very bad managers and this in a pathocracy inevitably leads to famines.

Regarding point 2) above, then I saw this article:
Almost 18,000 EXTRA cancer patients could die in England within year while nation focuses on treating Covid-19 – study
29 Apr, 2020 07:38 / Updated 21 hours ago

While the UK has put all efforts into battling the epidemic of the novel coronavirus, cancer could claim up to 18,000 additional lives in England due to lack of diagnostics and treatment, a new study warns.
Delays in diagnosing and treating cancer could hurt the survival chances of thousands of people across England, joint research by University College London (UCL) and the Health Data Research Hub for Cancer (DATA-CAN) suggests. Scientists analyzed data from more than 3.5 million patients and discovered that the Covid-19 outbreak could indirectly lead to more than 17,900 extra cancer deaths within a year, including 6,270 fatal cases in newly diagnosed cancer patients.
And that is only in the UK and only what concerns cancers.

So the higher death toll is quite possible without going to outright euthanize people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom