Johnson & Johnsons history with lawsuits over their products - aluminium in talcum powder causing cancers etc.
Actually, the talc is contaminated with asbestos:
Johnson & Johnson knew for decades that asbestos lurked in its Baby Powder

Facing thousands of lawsuits alleging that its talc caused cancer, J&J insists on the safety and purity of its iconic product. But internal documents examined by Reuters show that the company's powder was sometimes tainted with carcinogenic asbestos and that J&J kept that information from regulators and the public.
By LISA GIRION in Los Angeles

Filed Dec. 14, 2018, 2 p.m. GMT

Darlene Coker knew she was dying. She just wanted to know why.

She knew that her cancer, mesothelioma, arose in the delicate membrane surrounding her lungs and other organs. She knew it was as rare as it was deadly, a signature of exposure to asbestos. And she knew it afflicted mostly men who inhaled asbestos dust in mines and industries such as shipbuilding that used the carcinogen before its risks were understood.

Coker, 52 years old, had raised two daughters and was running a massage school in Lumberton, a small town in eastern Texas. How had she been exposed to asbestos? “She wanted answers,” her daughter Cady Evans said.

Fighting for every breath and in crippling pain, Coker hired Herschel Hobson, a personal-injury lawyer. He homed in on a suspect: the Johnson’s Baby Powder that Coker had used on her infant children and sprinkled on herself all her life. Hobson knew that talc and asbestos often occurred together in the earth, and that mined talc could be contaminated with the carcinogen. Coker sued Johnson & Johnson, alleging that “poisonous talc” in the company’s beloved product was her killer.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read this yesterday:

Over 10,000 doctors have signed an open letter calling on all children to return to school and be allowed to play without following social-distancing rules.

“Children are at risk of becoming the main victims of the corona measures, while they themselves are the least at risk,” a collective of 16,000 doctors wrote, Het Nieuwsblad reports.

Confinement and social-distancing rules are disproportionate to the risk that the virus poses to children, Dr Livia De Picker, one of the signatories, told the outlet.

“The obligation to keep their distance is the big problem, both in and outside education, while the rule is not proportional to the risk of infection that children have,” De Picker said, adding that enforcement of the rules by staff caused unnecessary stress and fears in kids.

“We see a lot of children are stressed because they can’t play tag or share toys,” she said. “They don’t understand.”

In the letter, the doctors call on the government to draw up a “code of conduct” specifically for children, which would allow them to be the only group not required to respect social-distance rules.

Citing concerns from parents about the impact of the isolation brought on by the crisis, the doctors emphasized that “physical and social contact with peers is crucial for the development of young children.”

According to the doctors, all kindergarten and primary school children should, therefore, be allowed to return to the classroom under a relaxation of rules until the school year is over in five weeks.

“Based on our medical expertise, we say: let them play and learn normally again,” they wrote, adding that outside the classrooms, children should also be allowed to interact with as many peers as they used to “cuddly toys included.”

The doctors’ letter comes on a day in which Flemish education authorities are expected to rule whether summer youth activities will be able to take place this year.

The 16,000 doctors have addressed their letter to the GEES, the group of experts steering the country’s lockdown exit, as well as the Flemish education authorities and Federal Health Minister Maggie De Block

So, 16000 doctors gathered via a Facebook group to decide this!

I think more and more people from the medical community are starting to think themselves.

Im subscribed to Arthur Firstenberg's newsletter. Just got this and I think this is a worthy cause! If you think like me than please sign and share with as much people as you can.

IN 1996, THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS INDUSTRY began to implement its plan to put a mobile phone into the hands of every man, woman and child on Earth. The result, twenty-four years later, is the imminent extinction of all life. For the first time in human history, every person on Earth is an open source of microwave radiation. The honey bee in the banner above can no longer escape it.

End Cellphones Here On Earth (ECHOEarth) invites you to join us on her behalf, and on behalf of all other creatures, in cancelling your mobile phone account and becoming cellphone-free. 5G is spreading like a weed and SpaceX’s satellites are disturbing the very source of life. We are almost out of time.

ECHOEarth is an organization of people who do not own cell phones and whose mission is to end the root cause of the wireless web that is suffocating every living thing. Our new website has a mission statement and a signature page. We ask only for your name, country and email address. None of this information will be published anywhere or shared with anyone; we need it only to keep track of how many people are part of this campaign.

We ask as many people as possible to help launch this campaign by cancelling your mobile phone subscriptions on or before the solstice, June 20-21, 2020.

“If not now, when? If not me, who?” It starts with us.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read this yesterday:

So, 16000 doctors gathered via a Facebook group to decide this!

I think more and more people from the medical community are starting to think themselves.
Yep. Here in Croatia too. Kids from 1st to 4th grade will return to schools on Monday (tommorow)! I see couple of reasons for that. First, horrible things could be implemented into schools during the lockdowns (5G) and it seems that now they are going for the youngest to further the manipulation of their parents. Second is to avoid the possible revolution of home-schooling. Third could be spreading some designer viruses. Because when kids get them at school they bring them home and the rate at which they spread is much greater.

First of all, just started Plague of Corruption, a must read indeed and ordered the other books mentioned by aragorn, big thank you.
I couldn't believe my eyes when I read this yesterday
I think that is indeed positive and speaking of cannot believe what one has just read, this one qualifies (and i really wondered at first if this is for real or some joke and i think it is for real :scared:):

Police, government and child protection services in Wales are warning parents about their children 'becoming radicalised' by reading online information counter to the party-line, critically thinking about what is going on and becoming involved in web groups they found online, which can lead to children being 'drawn into terrorism', according to the pamphlet. Of course parents would not know how to properly deal with such kids, so they are advised to alert the 'Dedicated Safeguarding Lead' of their school or college (aren't they closed?), as of course they are trained to deal with such 'concerning behaviour'.
Brave New World implemented.

In the meantime, for kids who are in state care, a UK appeals court has ruled that such children may receive “routine vaccinations” even when parents are opposed, adding that no court order is needed for the shots because they are in the child’s “best interests.” Children in foster care may be vaccinated without a court order, against parental wishes, because vaccination is not considered a “serious medical treatment” that would justify High Court intervention, a three-judge appeals court panel ruled on Friday. Absent any “significant” or “unusual” reason a shot might not be in the child’s “best interests,” the London Borough of Tower Hamlets had full authority to arrange for a nine-month-old child in foster care to be vaccinated, the judges said in their decision. We can imagine what (probably already) happens to orphaned kids in state care.
To further go toward the mandatory vaccination-dream, they also put the idea in peoples' minds that having had coronavirus does not mean you cannot catch it again so it all points to their vision of eventually getting the entire world population in a mandatory vaccine program. Not too soon though, let's milk them dry first and maximize fear, chaos, uncertainty, despair, violence for the glory of power, profits, greed and the 4D STS feeding fest.

Apart from that reference to the weird Wales pamphlet, this interesting article is really about the sheeple being in some sort of Corona Cult The Modern-Day Cult of Corona: The Imposition of a "Multilayer Control Grid". The "Lock Step" Future of Humanity? - Global Research, and how to get out (not holding my breath), it further contains this piece of information about what the near future could hold:

Massachusetts Institute of Technology has developed clothing with embedded sensors to monitor the wearer’s vital signs. Enabled by the 5G networks being fast-tracked while any potential opposition is locked down, these sensors will communicate in real time with surveillance smart grids, pinpointing the offender and alerting others to give them a wide berth, refuse to serve them, and eventually have them “neutralized.” Their bank account may be frozen until they return home, or even debited a certain fine based on the degree of disobedience (“that’ll be 20 Hail Bills…or $20 per minute outside the home, your choice”). Eventually, these sensors will be implanted inside the body – in what sounds like the plot of a science fiction dystopia, Microsoft secured a patent in March for a system that mines cryptocurrency based on physiological signals, theoretically permitting the corporation to ‘reward’ users based on desirable responses to certain stimuli. While the example they gave was banal – a reward for watching an advertisement – it’s no great leap to imagine equivalent punishments for those who respond with disgust to the ruling class’ propaganda.

Microsoft patented this on March 26th of this year. The person is monitored and communicated with over the internet via the ''coupled'' device (aka implanted microchip?) to their body. A person is given credits / money / cryptocurrency based on the bodies movements (physical, compliance, labour, movements) with which you can then use to buy and sell ...?
And yes, the patent is named 060606.

Somebody once invented the expression arbitrary retarded rollercoaster to describe American measurement units. (Do an image search for that phrase to see why.) I feel like it describes the current situation with the ever-changing idiotic rules. The rules are arbitrary, they are retarded, and this whole experience has been a rollercoaster of going back and forth between different rules, none of which make sense. So welcome to arbitrary retarded rollercoaster 2020.

And indeed the government had to walk this back last week and allow much bigger funerals as long as people stayed in 10 person groups at the service.
This is just one of many examples of arbitrary and retarded. Supposing viruses operate the way governments think they do (which they don't and all of this is complete nonsense, but let's suppose), the rules still don't make any sense. Say you have a funeral with 100 people but you have to stay in groups of max 10. What's the point? If there's one person who's infected and supposedly can infect others, does it make any difference whether he infects them one by one or in groups of 10? WTF? Or is he expected to stay in the same group of 10 the whole time, just like all the other 100 people? Did anybody actually think about this rubbish in any practical terms? Clearly not.

And let's not forget all of this was supposed to be for preventing overloading hospitals. New Zealand hospitals have, what, like 10 corona patients or something like that? (And looking at worldometers, almost no new cases in the last month.) What exactly are these measures supposed to achieve? I think politicians should be asked this question and clarify. Because the general notion is that "it's because of the virus", but nobody seems to really think about how exactly this affects the virus. (It doesn't.)

So everyone supporting this bullshit should be asked to explain what exactly these measures (which are destroying the quality of our lives) are achieving and how. The details seem to have somehow been forgotten or ignored.

Fortunately we are not having the mask nonsense. The DG of Health announced that as the science is unclear, on balance he can see no case to force people to wear masks, so there is no compulsion.
More arbitrary nonsense. No science to support masks, so no masks. No science to support anti-social distancing either, but we'll have that. ???

At this point, when it's mostly 'over' (especially in NZ), there's no science to support any of this crap. So whenever something is mandated, people should ask for the science behind it. And you can just ask the people who support it, not just the politicians, what are we trying to achieve, how do these things achieve it, and what science shows this?

It seems to me like while there's a general move towards restarting the economy, there's more push towards destroying people's social life and mental health than in the past two months. It's becoming clearer every day that the agenda has nothing to do with a virus but with simply harming people in all kinds of ways, turning their lives upside down, traumatizing them, damaging both their physical and mental health, disconnecting them from others, and confusing the heck out of them.

And yet, there are still many who support this, so I'd really like to know what they think all of this is achieving.

Also, as we've been introducing terms like anti-social distancing, I thought of another one. When you have to download those tracking 'apps' to your cellphone, you're downloading mandatory spyware.

The government really has painted itself into a corner - half of the population is very vocal for reopening as quickly as possible to avoid a total economic collapse, and the other half opposes that just as vocally and would like to hunker down for the rest of their lives. No matter what the government does, it is going to be resisted by half the population.

Crazy times indeed!

Yes, absolutely. There is certainly no sane logic to anything people are being told to do and the fact that people are submitting to and playing this game is what the psychopaths/authoritarians want so that the people voluntarily submit to what they say. The basic cycle of people going to work... to make the money... to buy the food... to give them strength... to go to work... to make the money... to buy the food...to give them strength...and on and on is being replaced by something else much more controlling and sinister. Many people are so freely giving up their free will to critically evaluate reality that reality becomes so nonsensical in their own minds that they never question the authoritarians because they are too confused in their own minds to question ANYTHING. Everywhere people look there is absurdity and non-sense. I am sure this is the objective of the controllers. People are literally losing their own minds to be replaced by the minds of the great authority. The absurdities we are experiencing is some kind of design-by-gaslighting so that if they tell us up is down, white is black, 1 plus 1 equals three, etc., then this becomes a certainty, a consensual virtual reality, since it is being programed into peoples minds via the TV with such force and repetition backed up at this point in time, indirectly, by the looming threat of the barrel of a gun (to give it emotional emphasis).

Last edited:
It seems to me like while there's a general move towards restarting the economy, there's more push towards destroying people's social life and mental health than in the past two months. It's becoming clearer every day that the agenda has nothing to do with a virus but with simply harming people in all kinds of ways, turning their lives upside down, traumatizing them, damaging both their physical and mental health, disconnecting them from others, and confusing the heck out of them.
For the first time since this madness started I went shopping with my wife, not food but other stuff we needed, so we went to the down town. We both were a bit curious because yesterday was the first day of the outdoor market place, which is rather popular, and people go there not just to buy, but to have a chat with friends and others from the same city. The very first thing we noticed was that there were fences all over the place, and arrows painted on the floor. We were walking when suddenly a police officer stopped us to say that we were walking the wrong way. The street (pedestrian one) has shops on both sides, so if you want to enter a shop on the left side, and you are walking on the right side, you are not allowed to just walk across the street!!?? We must get to the end of the street and then go back along the other side.

Then we go into a shop, and a shop worker stopped us and forced us to use hand sanitizer gel...All this was very frustrating. But one thing I noticed was, most people were NOT wearing masks, and I also heard people complainig about all of this.

Back on the 21st when this article was released stating that vaccines in the UK would not be mandatory, I wondered how they'd go about manufacturing consent.

The following are amendments to the Control of Diseases Act 1984 UK (Curious year that!) that apparently come into force on the 27th of April 2020.

Basically a justice of the peace can order that you be removed to a hospital or other facility, detained, isolated/quarantined and be made to submit to medical treatment or decontamination and it applies to children (refers to 1989 Children Act) if they think you may have the virus.

Orders that may be made by justice of the peace

45G Power to order health measures in relation to persons

(1) A justice of the peace may make an order under subsection (2) in relation to a person (“P”) if the justice is satisfied that—
(a) P is or may be infected or contaminated,
(b) the infection or contamination is one which presents or could present significant harm to human health,
(c) there is a risk that P might infect or contaminate others, and
(d) it is necessary to make the order in order to remove or reduce that risk.

(2) The order may impose on or in relation to P one or more of the following restrictions or requirements—

(a) that P submit to medical examination;
(b) that P be removed to a hospital or other suitable establishment;
(c) that P be detained in a hospital or other suitable establishment;
(d) that P be kept in isolation or quarantine;
(e) that P be disinfected or decontaminated;
(f) that P wear protective clothing;
(g) that P provide information or answer questions about P's health or other circumstances;
(h) that P's health be monitored and the results reported;
(i) that P attend training or advice sessions on how to reduce the risk of infecting or contaminating others;
(j) that P be subject to restrictions on where P goes or with whom P has contact;
(k) that P abstain from working or trading.

(3) A justice of the peace may make an order under subsection (4) in relation to a person (“P”) if the justice is satisfied that—

(a) P is or may be infected or contaminated,
(b) the infection or contamination is one which presents or could present significant harm to human health,
(c) there is a risk that a related party might infect or contaminate others, and
(4) The order may impose on or in relation to P a requirement that P provide information or answer questions about P's health or other circumstances (including, in particular, information or questions about the identity of a related party).

(5)“ Related party ” means—

(a) a person who has or may have infected or contaminated P, or
(b) a person whom P has or may have infected or contaminated.

(6) An order under this section may also order a person with parental responsibility (within the meaning of the Children Act 1989) for P to secure that P submits to or complies with the restrictions or requirements imposed by the order.

(7) The appropriate Minister must by regulations make provision about the evidence that must be available to a justice of the peace before the justice can be satisfied as mentioned in subsection (1) or (3).

(8) Any reference in this section to a person who is infected or contaminated includes a reference to a person who carries the source of an infection or contamination, and any reference to infecting or contaminating others includes a reference to passing that source to others.

A justice of the peace can order that possessions can be seized, destroyed, decontaminated or disinfected.

45H Power to order health measures in relation to things

(1) A justice of the peace may make an order under subsection (2) in relation to a thing if the justice is satisfied that—
(a) the thing is or may be infected or contaminated,
(c) there is a risk that the thing might infect or contaminate humans, and

(2) The order may impose in relation to the thing one or more of the following restrictions or requirements—

(a) that the thing be seized or retained;
(b) that the thing be kept in isolation or quarantine;
(c) that the thing be disinfected or decontaminated;
(d) in the case of a dead body, that the body be buried or cremated;
(e) in any other case, that the thing be destroyed or disposed of.

(3)A justice of the peace may make an order under subsection (4) in relation to a thing if the justice is satisfied that—
(a) the thing is or may be infected or contaminated,
(c) there is a risk that a related person or related thing might infect or contaminate humans, and

(4)The order may require—

(a) the owner of the thing, or
(b) any person who has or has had custody or control of the thing,
to provide information or answer questions about the thing (including, in particular, information or questions about where the thing has been or about the identity of any related person or the whereabouts of any related thing).

(5)“ Related person ” means—

(a) a person who has or may have infected or contaminated the thing mentioned in subsection (3)(a), or
(b) a person whom the thing has or may have infected or contaminated.

(6)“ Related thing ” means—

(a) a thing which has or may have infected or contaminated the thing mentioned in subsection (3)(a), or
(b) a thing which the thing mentioned in subsection (3)(a) has or may have infected or contaminated.

(7) The appropriate Minister may by regulations make provision about the evidence that must be available to a justice of the peace before the justice can be satisfied as mentioned in subsection (1) or (3).

(8) In this section—

(a) any reference to being infected or contaminated includes a reference to carrying the source of an infection or contamination, and
(b) any reference to infecting or contaminating humans, or a person or thing, includes a reference to passing the source of an infection or contamination to humans, or to the person or thing.

A justice of the peace can order that property be closed, quarantined, decontaminated, or destroyed.

45I Power to order health measures in relation to premises

(1) A justice of the peace may make an order under subsection (2) in relation to premises if the justice is satisfied that—
(a) the premises are or may be infected or contaminated,
(c) there is a risk that the premises might infect or contaminate humans, and

(2)The order may impose in relation to the premises one or more of the following restrictions or requirements—

(a) that the premises be closed;
(b) that, in the case of a conveyance or movable structure, the conveyance or structure be detained;
(c) that the premises be disinfected or decontaminated;
(d) that, in the case of a building, conveyance or structure, the premises be destroyed.

(3) A justice of the peace may make an order under subsection (4) in relation to premises if the justice is satisfied that—
(a) the premises are or may be infected or contaminated or are or may be a place where infection or contamination was spread between persons or things,
(c) there is a risk that a related person or related thing might infect or contaminate humans, and

(4) The order may require the owner or any occupier of the premises to provide information or answer questions about the premises (including, in particular, information about the identity of any related person or the whereabouts of any related thing).

(5)“ Related person ” means—

(a) a person who has or may have infected or contaminated the premises,
(b) a person who has or may have infected or contaminated a person who or thing which is or has been on the premises,
(c )a person whom the premises have or may have infected or contaminated, or
(d )a person who has or may have been infected or contaminated by a person who or thing which is or has been on the premises.
(6)“ Related thing ” means—

(a) a thing which has or may have infected or contaminated the premises,
(b) a thing which has or may have infected or contaminated a person who or thing which is or has been on the premises,
(c) a thing which the premises have or may have infected or contaminated, or
(d) a thing which has or may have been infected or contaminated by a person who or thing which is or has been on the premises.

(7) The appropriate Minister may by regulations make provision about the evidence that must be available to a justice of the peace before the justice can be satisfied as mentioned in subsection (1) or (3).

(8) In this section—

(a) any reference to being infected or contaminated includes a reference to carrying the source of an infection or contamination, and
(b) any reference to infecting or contaminating humans, or a person, thing or premises, includes a reference to passing the source of an infection or contamination to humans, or to the person, thing or premises.

The above also extends to groups of people in contact with each other and in relationship to possessions or property.

45J Orders in respect of groups

(1) The powers in sections 45G, 45H and 45I include power to make an order in relation to a group of persons, things or premises.

(2) For those purposes, the sections have effect as follows.

(3) In section 45G—

(a) In subsections (1)(a) and (c) and (3)(a), the reference to P is a reference to each person in the group, and
(b) in subsections (2) and (4), any reference to P is a reference to any one or more of the persons in the group.

(4) In section 45H—

(a) In subsections (1)(a) and (c) and (3)(a), the reference to the thing is a reference to each thing in the group, and
(b) in subsections (2) and (4) any reference to the thing is a reference to any one or more of the things in the group.

(5) In section 45I—

(a) in subsections (1)(a) and (c) and (3)(a), the reference to the premises is a reference to each set of premises in the group, and
(b) in subsections (2) and (4), any reference to the premises is a reference to any one or more of the sets of premises in the group.

So while they may not mandate vaccines, it sounds as though they could sure make life difficult if you don't have them, depending on how far they want to push the issue.

A former marine who opened a gym in a small town in North Carolina gives some perspective on the police state oppression that has been ruining his life.

Highlights:

The original police chief, who believed in the Constitution and was doing his best to mitigate the governor's insane executive orders, got sacked.

Utterly lawless behavior from the police, who illegally entered the business to illegally harass customers.

I personally found it amusing that the shutdown order is being enforced by a rotund petty tyrant who looks like he's more at home with a box of donuts than a barbell. Can't be having the citizenry getting swole.

The gym owner was very frustrated, as he'd done his best to comply in good faith with health regulations, but then as the lockdown continued for no good reason, and the regulations became entirely arbitrary and nonsensical, he got fed up.

The guy also points out that the big box stores are all allowed to remain open, suggesting that the state's main priority in deciding who gets locked down and who doesn't is protecting their tax revenues. On that note, despite his own cashflow being seriously impaired, the state still wants its property tax.

Just a little window into the perspective of a regular American guy who has started to perceive that the free country he thought he'd been fighting for, isn't free at all.

An old man in a chair lays out the numerous ways in which the scamdemic is being used to roll out a population control agenda. He points out that the world is overpopulated (according to the elites), and that social distancing will have the effect of preventing young people from forming new relationships, which will inevitably have a catastrophic effect on the birthrate.

I'd also point out that this effect will be very selective. In particular, it will have little to no effect in Africa, where states are not strong enough to enforce social distancing, the local cultures rely more on arranged marriages than people meeting their own mates in clubs, and the birth rate is already quite high, accounting for the majority of global births. It will have a devastating impact in first world countries, where the birth rate is already below replacement.

One wonders if this doesn't play into the Kalergi Plan.

Back
Top Bottom