Popcorn sales are booming in New Zealand. It is surreal to see how things are playing out. There are a bunch of different types of people here.
1. Those who adore the PM. For these people she can do no wrong and everybody who dares to question her actions is a complete asshole and a vicious bully. No hope for these people. Completely absorbed by the cult of Jacinda.
2. There are those who oppose the current government and want to see their favourite party take power in the looming election. For these people everything bad is an indication of how the government must be taken down. Just as rabid as the cult of Jacinda followers.
3. There are those who are deeply upset at the mess the government has made over isolation and quarantine of returning Kiwis. They feel that they did their part in accepting home detention and were relying on the government to keep the borders tightly sealed to keep them safe. Now it is obvious that this has not happened and they are peeved. How could the government release people from isolation without testing them? How could the government not know how many people have been released with out testing. For these people, the propaganda about being a team of 5 million working together is no longer working.

This third group are also the most fearful. These are the people rushing to the testing stations to get tested just in case one of those released people came near them. These are the ones starting to murmur about making mask wearing compulsory. These are the ones starting to voluntarily isolate themselves, just in case. Clearly the mind virus has really got to these people. They can't answer simple questions and they brush them off. Questions like - if they isolated for 2 weeks, which we were told was the life-cycle of the evil virus, then why are they a danger to you? When were these people released and if they are dangerous wouldn't we see some examples of community transmission? Have you noticed that none of these new cases are serious enough to go to hospital? Did you notice that most of these cases are in people who are asymptomatic? No, the ability to reason and to think rationally is just not there.

I have learned to just sit back and watch these diverse peoples going about with their insane behaviour and to rarely comment. There is no point. Better to observe a nation slowly but surely self destructing. Sad.

While people are busy with Color protests CONvid agenda is obviously continuing with less opposition.
Robert Kennedy Jr. has new info on convid vaccines. I wonder what Trump has to say about this because his government switched on "warp speed" to get these vaccines ready ASAP...

View attachment 37001

And Ive seen on SOTT an RT article that says how Putin approved installing facial recognition systems in 43 000 schools in Russia. I really dont see how him and Trump can still be called good guys but Im ready for some more hate from all that are invested in these do-gooder presidents. Btw. someone said that Putin cites Kissinger as his mentor lolz
Here is the infographic about Covid-19 vaccine made by AstraZeneca:

covid-19_vaccine_infographic-3-800x400.jpg

I was wondering why would they use adenovirus if they plan to change our genes, and I found out that adenoviruses are being used in gene therapy as viral vectors: Gene Therapy Adenoviral Vectors Explained

adenoviralvector.jpg
Still a bit behind, but I got to this point and I saw today South Africa is doing trials of Oxford adenovirus vaccine on 'volunteers', god what a disaster :
"This is a landmark moment for South Africa and Africa at this stage of the Covid-19 pandemic. As we enter winter in South Africa and pressure increases on public hospitals, now more than ever we need a vaccine to prevent infection by Covid-19," Professor of Vaccinology at Wits University and Director of the South Africa Medical Research Council Vaccines and Infectious Diseases Analytics Research Unit, Shabir Madhi, said in a virtual briefing on Tuesday.
"South Africa must always lead from the front, there would be no better time than today to actually launch this vaccine trial as the country has reached a landmark of over 100 000 infections recorded last night," director-general Dr Sandile Buthelezi said.
"We have also breached a high level of deaths in the country . We currently mainly depending on no -pharmaceutical interventions so if there is any way we can fast track out road to getting the vaccine, that will be the long-lasting solution that we have as a country," he concluded.
According to South Africa Coronavirus: 106,108 Cases and 2,102 Deaths - Worldometer it's shock, horror, everyone's freaking out at the sharp rise of deaths OMG... I posted the other day wake me up when we reach 20,000 deaths which is the flu deaths last year approx. it's definitely freaky clown world ;(

Catherine Austin Fitts mentioned the following interesting comparative stats that she has kept on her website, The Solari Report, last updated June 4:

US Red vs Blue States Deaths Attributed to Covid-19/Riot Breakdown

Red State Governors’ Stats:

• Total Population: 160,347,534
  • Total States’ Deaths: 27,503
  • Death Percentange: .0002
  • Total Governors: 28
Blue State Governors’ Stats:

• Total Population: 170,272,274
  • Total States’ Deaths: 76,690
  • Death Percentange: .0005
  • Total Governors: 22
Blue State Governors w/o NY and NJ Stats:

• Total Population: 140,785,417
  • Total States’ Deaths: 34,970
  • Death Percentange: .0002
  • Total Governors: 20
Sources:

It looks like New York - Cuomo and New Jersey - Murphy are over represented in the death stats.

Moderna moves to phase 3 trials on 9th July. Results for phase 3 expected at Thanksgiving.

After that point, it's all systems go.

Moderna and Astrozeneca (AZ) now making actionable agreements with various governments (EU, Israel, US and UK) and non-profit organisations (GAVI)

In other news, the flu vaccine will be pushed doubly hard this autumn

I think it's inevitable that the second wave will hit in the autumn / winter as this is when flu cases jump. Plus they've invested untold amounts to the narrative.

At this time, they may also introduce a lab grown mutated corona virus that is more deadly.

They'll then say that the vaccine is ready and start distribution. Probably make the vaccine mandatory by way of saying you have to prove your health or vaccination status before doing anything. Probably frame it as a public safety thing and drum up all the stuff about trusting science and not overloading health systems plus not being a looney antivaxxer.

Shortly after, old people and minorities will start dropping dead like flies (they have been priming us re minorities being at higher risk). We already know old people are disposable especially the ones in care homes.

Here's another one regarding people from South Asia being at greater risk of death.

We all know the PTB are itching at the prospect of culling the population starting with minorities and old / vulnerable people from all races. There wet dream is to get the population down to 500 million eventually according to those Georgia guidestones

Nature is not intervening fast enough.

We're left to fend for ourselves against the salivating wolves.

Yes. THIS is the battle I am readying myself for. I am sure that our psychopathic California governor, Nancy Pelosi's nephew, will mandate everyone get that vaccine once Dr. Fraudci unleashes it upon the world. At that point I will do whatever I can to fight it; and if it seems inevitable that it will happen regardless, I will try to get the hell out of dodge (but there are complications, which I will share below). If this happens during a lock-down, as I fear it will, it may be too late to hit the road. I could be stuck here, have no where to turn - and be forced to acquiesce or suffer the consequences. So I am daily re-thinking what I really need to do, especially after my interactions with people over the last couple of days.

After Governor Newscum mandated the wearing of masks, many people I know who had been holding out just gave up. There's no fight in them any more. I wear my mask when I have to, but I personally am still holding a burning ember within knowing it is wrong. I don't see that fight in anyone else I am encountering here any more, though. They have given in to authoritay.

(This might get swampy, so if mods want to move it there, I understand.)

I have posted previously, either here or on the Floyd thread, that I planned to stay here with hopes of being a person people can turn to for information once the truth starts to come out about everything. I am wondering now if that is just wishful thinking. I don't think most people in Sacramento will wake up until a major shock happens - either political, geophysical, or celestial. In that case, with this area being one of the most negatively polarized regions on the face of the earth at this time and me living only a few miles from the governor's mansion, I could become a crispy critter before I ever get a chance to help anyone.

So I am still wondering what the hell I really should do. I WANT to help, but so far, almost all of it has been rejected (beyond close friends and family). I WANT to be here to be a resource when the SHTF, but even libraries are being burned to the ground these days. I have been offered a life raft by a couple of friends if I need to "bug out" and I am considering that. The thing is, though:

I have known these times were coming for a LONG time, thanks to my own background knowledge, intuition, and the C's. So I have prepared accordingly - in "3D" terms. I have taken pains to build up quite an inventory of supplies over the last several years. Solar chargers; food; guns and ammo; seeds; alternate cooking methods; silver rounds; camping equipment; water filters; books and games - you name it and I've got every single "3D" need you can think of covered, for at least a couple of years - and more than enough to help many people around me, to boot. I did this because I could see this coming, and I knew most around me would not believe it - so I prepped in this way to help others around me when the time finally came. I have shared quite a bit of this stuff over the years with friends and family already, who now fully appreciate the need.

I can see now though that I probably would have been better off putting most of that effort into working more on my own internal processes than worrying about "3D" concerns. I know that presently, and am trying to rectify it. But I have this literal weight of "stuff" that I wondered if it would only act as "lead boots" to hold me at the bottom of the river while I drown. However: as I share this, I realize now that this "stuff" doesn't matter. The intent with which I created this stockpile, though, does. And having written that, I can now let it go.

Today, there was an earthquake in the state of Oaxaca of 7.4, it was also felt in Mexico City, and the media, which cannot leave its finger on the line, reported that the majority of the people left the houses, buildings without their masks 🙄... of course! That would be the last thing to wear!

Nora Sofía López Cantú, a young publicist working from her apartment in Mexico City, has a pandemic security kit ready, even for these events. This is not the case for most.
--using deepl

In Spanish, 0:58 ... showing people without masks

Here is a fun goofball thing to try:

Google ANY 3 digit number followed by the words "new cases", Like "483 New Cases" for example
You will get some algo-driven robot written garbage Covid news item. This works up into the low 1000's I think. Creepy enough.

But Wait! There's more!

Now let's say you get Columbia SC or just South Carolina, i.e. "483 new cases reported in S.C. this week" etc

Now google the place you get plus "new cases" for that same time period - I think one month works best

i.e. "new cases in S.C."

And lo and behold, No number match!

Total fake computer AI generated BS!

Or should I say AS ?

(Artificial Stupidity) !
I might be onto something!

AP Artificial Psychopathy? I am sure there must be a better one...

[Deepl tanslation] I have included a short section on him because I agree with what he had to say but I have a lot more respect for Dr. Kaufman, Judy Mikovitz, Dr. Rashid A Buttar... Yes, he may be manipulative but that doesn't mean he doesn't have the right to his opinion which I have included in a small section to allow people to see what he has to say. That's the whole point of my document: to open people's eyes by putting different perspetives, including my own, and then allow them to make their own decision.

Ce qu'il dit, ne provient pas de ses propres recherches, ce sont des choses déjà pointées et qu'il répète pour attirer le soutien des gens qui commencent à se réveiller ou qui se sont déjà réveillées.
Entre un gars honnête qui dit des choses vraies et un gars malhonnête qui dit des choses vraies: tu choisis le dernier? Moi non. Je ne cautionne pas cela. Je ne m'associe pas à ton travail. Fais ce que tu veux, moi je laisse la place à quelqu'un d'autre pour la relecture.

What he is saying is not from his own research, it is things that has been already pointed out by others and he is just repeating to attract the support of people who are starting to wake up or who have already woken up.

Between an honest guy who says true things and a dishonest guy who says true things: do you choose the latter? I don't. I do not associate to your job. Do what you want, it's your work to you. I'll give someone else room for proofreading.

You answered to Aenas:
My final conclusion is my final conclusion and hence my opinion, they need need not to agree with me however they will have 100% taken up vital information throughout. I am still young and I initially started writing this to educate my age group who are complete loss in disinformation. A lot of what you say is based on your perspective of things which I do not particularly agree with but this does not mean I don't appreciate you taking the time to compose critical feedback because there is always something to learn; nothing is perfect. Not everything can be proved, this is the density of confusion where one may choose or listen or decide to do further research and make their own conclusion.

When your goal is to inform young people, then you have to be careful to what you say.
We don't search the perfect, we search the accurate.

As Elohir said to you, this thread is a huge amount of information given by members in different preofessions. It's also the result of networking and giving a critical vue on informations one reads here and there whatever his/her profession, and not taking things as granted but searching the true info in very misleading and manipulated mountain of informations.

Even after scrolling and scrolling and scrolling through FB none of your recent posts were showing up. Had to go to your page to see your posts.
Same here. Their censoring is getting bigger and more open every day. This is so unbelievable. I am sure they will start putting people in jail or fine them soon for publishing something that they think is not ok for their agenda.

It is nauseating to go to a store now, so long... first they took your temperature, now in the arm since I asked it at the beginning and now they decided the best way is the arm. Then the gloves. And the mask. And waiting. The only way to survive this situation is looking at all of this as a Monty Python sketch. See how ridiculous is all of this, the fear, the obedience, the zombis. And also the good side, stores are open, I can buy food, I can eat. Many people do not have money to eat. The acceptance of this, with the absurdity but also but the humanity. We are lucky, we have information that protects us in a very strong way. But yes, I go less to stores. So it is a good way to fight this, consume less and less, just what you need. An more and more you need less and less.
Agree with you. I try to dispense with their services when I go in a shop requiring you wear mask and use their alcoholic gel. I never use mask gel and distancing. In one of the shops, the seller asked me to follow the protocol. I say I won't toxicate my body, so I'll go out, and I went out. If more and more people refuse that, their sales turnover will decrease and maybe they'll wake up. I prepare myself not for ice age (because storage won't be enough for so many years) but for being less dependent on them. I won't succeed because they have made the socio-economics in such a way we are dependent on them, but at least I don't endorse (support/submit).

I found the movie Fahrenheit 451 (1966) that I propose when we were talking about the new norms that they put in libraries. I advice: you will like this movie. This movie is not just about books but about what this new world order want to erase all knowledge, all intelligence, all History. Books are the symbols of all of this. And when you see the film think that it was made in 1966. For me it is the best movie of François Truffaut.

Enjoy when seeing the picture and also pray for books, that in the future are in danger.

Thank you for sharing, I looked attentively at the title of the books shown in the movie: and there was this title:
1592989106836.png
Below the photo is a link to the book on Gutenberg.

Attachments

• 1592989457784.png
    1592989457784.png
    929 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Maybe it was already shared, but apparently Brussels considers banning US, Russia and Brazil from traveling to EU after the international travel will be renewed. :-(

The draft lists were shared with the Times by an official involved in the talks and confirmed by another official involved in the talks. Two additional EU officials confirmed the content of the lists as well the details of the negotiations to shape and finalize them. All of the officials gave the information on condition of anonymity because the issue is politically delicate. [...]

Once diplomats agree on a final list, it will be presented as a recommendation early next week before July 1. The EU can’t force members to adopt it, but European officials warn that failure of any of the 27 members to stick to it could lead to the reintroduction of borders within the bloc.

So even if the travel will be allowed, it's possible that they will put some restrictions or requirements, such as immunity passports. Who knows. Hopefully common sense will prevail.

I'd like to see a few dozen shares on that FB post if y'all could do that. I'm pretty sure that it has been repressed in some way. Might irritate them to see it being shared.

Shared, instantly grayed out to fact check and would not let me share the photo in the comments either. After editing the post to say that it's being censored, no changes.

Back
Top Bottom