Never would I have dreamed to see such stunning, jaw-dropping, evil right in our faces.
Me neither.... It makes me wonder whether they are so desperate or whether their hybris and wishful thinking got the best of them.
Either way, I cannot imagine that it's not really helpful for exposure.
Or we're already so fixed in the timeline they wished for so they just don't care anymore to hide their goals.
I feel myself swinging back and forth between hope/faith and lethargy/giving up. Lately I got better in remaining on the positive side. When it hits me I remind myself that 'giving up' is exactly what these STS beings want us to do which in turn gives me back my drive to fight and become more of a souled being.
Thanks to all of you for helping to make these times navigable.

And it was just "fact checked" by FB :shock::

View attachment 37202
:rotfl:
What did you expect?

In a one hand, you have people who really think that the whole situation is a true and dangerous pandemic, hoping for people to see clearly what's happening and desperating to see some donkeys like us who deny the hard truth, therefore they do their BEST to fight our stupid and harmful positions.

On another hand, you have those who know that we are damn right to be doubtful and suspicious, hoping for people to stay blind and go on believing their BS, and desperating to see some donkeys like us who are not willing to follow the shepherd so they do their BEST to fight our mind, cheating and using all the tricks they can to shut us down.

So, yeah, sometimes it can even be funny and I understand why the C's warned us before, like they knew it would be that way, a kind of cat/mouse game.

And it was just "fact checked" by FB :shock::

View attachment 37202

Here's the fact check article - fact checked by Politifact. It's kind of brazen to also hint that it's political and not medical or scientific fact check.

Politifact runs a story on their home page about postal voting in the 2020 election. I note that they haven't flagged that article as true or false :-P

LOL!

So, I added a PS comment at the top.

Amazing that they are so freaking brazen with their lies and censorship. Holy Frijoles! Never would I have dreamed to see such stunning, jaw-dropping, evil right in our faces.

I'd like to see a few dozen shares on that FB post if y'all could do that. I'm pretty sure that it has been repressed in some way. Might irritate them to see it being shared.

I checked the comments under the video of the Florida man without a mask. As many people pointed out, one of the other people in the store had no mask either, and just about everyone else was wearing it wrong, not covering the nose, so pretty pointless even if it made any sense in the first place.

The some moron commented "why can't some people just wear a mask?", to which somebody responded with this wonderful image:
View attachment 37184
I think that's a good one for sharing.

Today I went through Tesco with no mask, and nobody said anything. Then again, hardly anyone even saw me. So here's a tip: shop late in the evening when there's almost nobody there.

I'd like to see a few dozen shares on that FB post if y'all could do that. I'm pretty sure that it has been repressed in some way. Might irritate them to see it being shared.

I just screen shot the pic from MI's post above because it came with a fact check warning when shared and hit my timeline covered with the fact check warning. The screen shot I've uploaded on fb is clear so far.

Another interesting anecdote: someone from my husband's workplace said he knows a doctor in Strasburg, Pennsylvania, who told him that when she goes online now to fill out a death certificate, the only option given under "cause of death" is COVID-19!

How brazen is THAT?

One interesting example currently around the portals in Croatia.

Croatian Prime Minister Andrej Plenković has been in direct contact with tennis player Novak Đoković who is tested POSITIV for coronavirus.

The photo showed that Plenković touched the infected Đoković: The Government explains why the Prime Minister will not go into self-isolation

According to convid health directives from official Croatian public health administration webpage:
Self-isolation is a special health care measure implemented based on a decision of the Minister of Health. It applies to healthy people (without symptoms) who have been at risk of infection or who have been in close contact with a sick person or have stayed in areas/countries with the local or widespread transmission (transmission) of coronavirus disease COVID-19 in the last 14 days, for 14 days from leaving the affected area or contact with an infected person. The basic rule is to stay at home (in home quarantine/self-isolation, and for certain areas foreign nationals in organized quarantine) and to avoid physical close contact with other people.

So, now is 2 weeks before new elections in Croatia and since he is a prime minister, he isn´t, of course, mandatory to go in self-isolation with some stupid explanation:
According to epidemiologists and the Croatian Institute of Public Health, the prime minister should not go into self-isolation because close contact has not been made. Considering that the Prime Minister talked to Djokovic for less than three minutes and that they did not shake hands, no close contact was established and no self-isolation is necessary. According to the definition of the European Center for Disease Control and Prevention, close contact means contact with a person infected with COVI-19 in contact for more than 15 minutes indoors

Well, the pictures show otherwise: he WAS in close contact (shook hands and tapped the infected person) and it all happened indoors. :whistle:

Not a few weeks back, the same quarantine rules didn´t go so loose on a farmer (who was supposed to be in quarantine) that went alone on his tractor and was manuring his field. So no one was around him for kilometers!
He was fined with 30000kn --> 4000€ !!!!!!! :curse:

Also, my sister in law just told me that her sister is about to come home from Austria. She also told me that the boss of her mother asked her mother to go on 2 weeks vacation (self-isolation) because of the fact that her daughter MIGHT be infected. :-O

And people are STILL buying this!!!!!! :headbash:

Edited:
Novakom Đokovićem --> Novak Đoković

It's jaw dropping what's going on around the world. The censorship and lies and as others have said and a great many people buy into this bollocks!!!
I wonder what the percentage actually is? It's definitely a reality split and with the BLM push going on at the same time it really is a mind f**k for many people. The ptb are ramming their agendas down our throats at present without response.
Can't wait to find out what help will come or how they'll screw up. Take care all it really is strange times we share. :hug2:

Covid-19 vaccine may not work for at-risk older people, say scientists

A vaccine against Covid-19 may not work well in older people who are most at risk of becoming seriously ill and dying from the disease, say scientists, which may mean immunising others around them, such as children.

Prof Peter Openshaw, from Imperial, one of the members of the UK’s Sage scientific advisory sub-group Nervtag, told the House of Lords science and technology committee it was this week considering a paper on targeting different groups in the population with vaccines.

“Sometimes it is possible to protect a vulnerable group by targeting another group and this, for example, is being done with influenza,” he said. “In the past few years, the UK has been at the forefront of rolling out the live attenuated vaccine for children.”

Giving the nasal spray flu vaccine to children who do not often get severe flu protects their grandparents, he said. Immunising health and care workers – who are likely to be the first to get the vaccine – would also help protect older people who have the most contact with them.

Arne Akbar, professor of immunology at UCL and president of the British Society of Immunology, said scientists needed to work out what goes wrong with the immune system as people get older.

“One thing that’s apparent, even in healthy older people, is that there’s more inflammation all around the body. We need to understand where that inflammation is coming from,” he said. “And this baseline inflammation in older people is linked to frailty and many negative outcomes as we get older. And this seems to be exacerbated when you get a severe infection like Covid-19.

“But what is the source of the inflammation in the first place? That’s something that we really need to get to grips with.”

Akbar said something else might be needed alongside the vaccine for older people, such as the steroid drug dexamethasone, which can block the inflammation caused by the virus and has been shown to save lives in Covid-19.

“So for older people, you might have something like an anti-inflammatory drug, like maybe dexamethasone, together with vaccine responses to give you the maximum benefit.

“Just the vaccine alone will help the younger people and that will be good, because then if the younger people are not infected they won’t spread it to the older people. But it won’t directly help the older group very much, and they’re the people that are having the most severe disease right now.”

The committee took evidence as Oxford University announced successful trials of two doses of its candidate vaccine in pigs, which respond in a similar way to humans. The Pirbright Institute, working with the vaccine scientists, established that two doses resulted in a significantly increased antibody response over one dose.

“It is not yet known what level of immune response will be required to protect humans against Sars-CoV-2. Vaccine efficacy trials are under way in humans, and if the efficacy result is lower than hoped for after a single dose, it is important to know if giving two doses could result in a greater immune response, which could then be more protective,” said a statement.

Sarah Gilbert, professor of vaccinology at Oxford University, who is heading its Covid-19 vaccine research, told the Lords committee that none of the 140 vaccines in development was likely to be perfect, but said a useful vaccine did not have to be 100% effective.

“Even with 50% accuracy, we could actually go a long way to protecting the population. So we’re optimistic that we will have something, and, if necessary, we can combine the vaccines to get something that works even better,” she said.

As the numbers of people infected with coronavirus fall in England and the rest of the UK, it becomes more difficult to trial vaccines there, so she and colleagues have embarked on a trial in Brazil, where the numbers are high, and are about to start in South Africa as well. Astra Zeneca, to whom the vaccine is licensed, is setting up a trial of 30,000 people in the US, she said.

The first sign that any vaccine is working will help the researchers around the world, she said.

“As soon as we get a signal of efficacy and can compare that to the level of immunity that we’re generating, that gives all vaccine developers really helpful information, to let them know whether their vaccines are likely to work as well and whether it will be one dose or two doses, and in older people and in younger people. So the first efficacy signal is going to be really important and as yet we don’t know which country will be generating that.”

So we should only have to vaccinate at-risk people, but because their immune systems are not working properly we will have to also vaccinate everybody else around them, and if one dose will not work then we will use two doses, and if one vaccine happens to be not enough we will use a combination of vaccines. They really are desperate to eliminate this virus from the population and they are using every trick from their propaganda book to justify this mass experiment.

That's some cunning plan, folks!

I'm going to continue not wearing a mask as long as the consequences are not severe.

Psychologically, it's important to have at least one person not wear a mask. That gives strength for other people to take off their masks. This idea is according to psychological experiments on conformity.

I'm wondering what percentage of the people in the world now have gotten the STO-changed virus, versus the percentage the bad virus?

Back
Top Bottom