Hi everyone,
So I don't know if anyone has seen this doing the rounds on the internet and around facebook, for which I suppose there is no refutation and which heaps guilt and shame onto anyone who doesn't blindly agree with the 'facts' from the anonymous commenter which I cannot find online, not that's important I suppose but strange that such an 'amazing' missive would be so anonymous. Red flags all around.
I have seen versions of it, 50% or less comprehensive depending on the social media type and advertorial space on msm. Everytime I read, my attention seems to be drawn to other various types of ilnesses that might or actually have common symptoms and then I realize that in order to actually experience all symptoms concomitantly at 100% strength, one should be almost dead or in advanced process to be dead. Subjectively speaking, should everyone make an exhaustive list of their ailments both chronic and acute we can invent and declare pandemics for many more novel ‘viruses’. So for me the list is a bit of a poorly put together job good for inducing fear but although impressive it is too evasive to declare it a recognizable dissease. However, if you give wrong instructions to treat whatever this ‘Wu Virus’ seems to produce then the ‘pandemic’ is ready served.

Hi everyone,
So I don't know if anyone has seen this doing the rounds on the internet and around facebook, for which I suppose there is no refutation and which heaps guilt and shame onto anyone who doesn't blindly agree with the 'facts' from the anonymous commenter which I cannot find online, not that's important I suppose but strange that such an 'amazing' missive would be so anonymous. Red flags all around.
Uh-oh. They invoked "How dare you!"

Hi everyone,
"FLOOD THE MESSAGE" - Event 201
Yep, even the comics and advice column letters are being used to 'flood the message'. It's an all-out blitz i.e. Shock and Awe. Shout people down and guilt trip into compliance. Amazing Polly has nailed it I think - TORTURE.
I have an eye exam appointment on Friday which will most certainly require a mask even though there's plenty of factual evidence that masks don't provide any protection or effect on spread. Gaslighting to the max! And any shopping from now on puts me in the same situation.
It occurred to me that the three major grocery stores I go to are just across the county line along with the Polaris Fashion Place Mall and a bevy of restaurants. Delaware County is just north of Franklin and is at Level 2, so no mask required - yet. My husband went to the Home Depot in that area and said he was the only one not wearing a mask.

EcgTC8RWkAMuV54

Someone mentioned a mask made from a mesh bag. I couldn't picture that at first, but then remembered the mesh lingerie bag to launder delicate items. I have one with small mesh but don't want to convert it to a mask. I'll look to buy a new one. Wonder if that will fly at the doctor's office? If challenged, I could accurately state it's as effective as any that are being worn by staff. :rolleyes:

Just some thoughts. While I don't think trying to respond on social media at this point is worth it, these health and virus ideas ARE easily refuted in a private or face to face conversation like with family or friends, we just have to keep our own emotions in check to do so. This is one of my big lessons - I'm bad at not getting worked up when dealing with my family about these issues. Using personal experience in your approach might help family to remember what it was like when you or they got sick, many years ago before humanity forgot how to think. They should remember - parents especially - they went through these sicknesses with you! I'll give my quick example

Chickenpox is a virus. Lots of people have had it, and probably don't think about it much once the initial illness has passed. But it stays in your body and lives there forever, and maybe when you're older, you have debilitatingly painful outbreaks of shingles. You don't just get over this virus in a few weeks, never to have another health effect. We know this because it's been around for years, and has been studied medically for years.

Actually, some people, a lot of people, DO in fact get over the Chickenpox virus without ever having another health effect. Some people move on to develop shingles, and this can appear at any point in time throughout the rest of the person's life. I myself was lucky enough to catch Chickenpox as a child and Shingles in the 8th grade, and I have had no symptoms since of anything remotely related to that disease and I am now 30 years of age. I also have not encountered any person in my life since my shingles subsided who either had symptoms or developed any symptoms of either of those viruses, proving that in at least one documentable case, my own, that I neither recontracted nor passed on the virus that causes chickenpox and/or shingles to anyone else around me that I repeatedly encountered, such as family, friends and colleagues, DESPITE knowing that I most definitely carry the remnants of both those viruses in my body. I am quite sure there are many others who have similar stories such as this, turning my one provable case into potentially many.

Herpes is also a virus. And once someone has it, it stays in your body and lives there forever, and anytime they get a little run down or stressed-out they're going to have an outbreak. Maybe every time you have a big event coming up (school pictures, job interview, big date) you're going to get a cold sore. For the rest of your life. You don't just get over it in a few weeks. We know this because it's been around for years, and been studied medically for years.

For starters, unless something has magically changed since I was in school, Herpes is not a virus that "once someone has it," everyone always has it and it already lives in your body forever, as was taught to me by several biology teachers as well as the nurse teaching my CNA and Pharmacy tech courses. It was there from the start and as research goes further it may prove to be true for ALL viruses. Now, as is true with many ailments, hemorrhoids being a prime example, once you begin showing symptoms or have a case then it can be easier for your body to have a flare up or "catch another round of it." This is easily explainable in the case of hemorrhoids since we're dealing with a weakening of the walls of blood vessels, allowing them to swell and expand, but seems to be less precise and predictable when dealing with viruses. In my example with Chickenpox, one can have the thing but never "give it away" to someone else, as well as once you have been exposed yourself, your immune system will protect you from others. This is not to say that I have a 100% chance of never getting Chickenpox again. If the virus were to mutate and my immune system were unable to fight off this "new" invader, then I would indeed catch such a "novel" new virus. Even without a mutation, if I had HIV or an otherwise compromised immune system, even the exact same virus could have a chance of infecting me. Therein lies the rub and actually what the whole thing boils down to: the person, their genetics, and specifically their immune system when in regards to viruses, sickness and disease.

I could go on but I think you get the point. Many of us are dealing with impossible family members, friends, and neighbors. I think it's important to look to past experiences with those who are willing to listen for these provide a solid ground. We KNOW these things happened, we were there, and we survived! Ask people questions themselves, "what do you remember it being like when...?"

And in the end those who wish to bury their head in the sand will do so. Keep heart everyone!

I did not really track the situation in my country when it comes to corona anymore, I am disgusted by it and all the situation from economy to people to corona where I live so I do not watch the TV because it only drains the energy but from what I heard on the job the cases had a surge in numbers, and from today they made it obligatory to wear masks in closed spaces like shops, hospitals, etc... maybe there are going to be fines in the future they say.

Today I went to shop for sport wear t shirt, did not intended but drove sister so I went so she told me that the masks are obligatory and gave me one which I put in pocket. Inside there were few people and they all wore masks, I did not, nobody said anything.

When I get to the cashier there was one women and asked me where is my mask and I told her that unfortunatly I left it at home, she told that she does not know what to think anymore, she was probably confused by them saying to not to wear it and then to wear it. I said for a cold you do not need it and how I saw at the bus station when driving by with the car two women wearing it and outside was 35 degrees celsius and she said how terrible. At the gas station when looking for a bulb to change it on a car light I did not wear it and nobody said anything, but that is a local one I go often and they know me there so...

Actually, I didn't include it in my post, but these color threat levels reminded me of:

I had the same thought. With the exceptions that these threat levels extend to the county basis, making it more likely for people to take them seriously, and they don't even include a safe 'green' level. It couldn't be any more obvious that the intention is to keep people in a constant state of anxiety.

While I don't think trying to respond on social media at this point is worth it, these health and virus ideas ARE easily refuted in a private or face to face conversation like with family or friends, we just have to keep our own emotions in check to do so.

Unfortunately, this hasn't been my experience. Or rather, it very much depends on the person. A lot of people are so emotionally committed to the narrative, so utterly hypnotized, that no amount of factual information or logical argumentation can get through to them.

Unfortunately, this hasn't been my experience. Or rather, it very much depends on the person. A lot of people are so emotionally committed to the narrative, so utterly hypnotized, that no amount of factual information or logical argumentation can get through to them.

It is very true. I guess my experience has been mostly the same with one or two exceptions of feeling like I at least saw a lightbulb go off, however fleeting. I definitely have stopped initiating these conversations with people long ago, but if someone in my family starts one up in the current situation I can't just not have the conversation. Due to the living arrangements sometimes there is no running away. I just answer the best I can and move on. But it is helpful I think to reflect on how we are to go about refuting these ideas because we're likely to all continue being pressured on the topics. And yes ultimately there is nothing in the cosmos that can be said to make anyone see who won't see 😅

the Polaris Fashion Place Mall and a bevy of restaurants
Almost got it right - in Delaware County but city of Columbus whose nitwit mayor has mandated masks. I'll breach the threshold without one, but if nasty confrontation can't be avoided, I'll whip out my mesh lingerie bag! The pull-string on it can be adapted to make ear loops! Maybe I'll start a trend. :lol:

Both of my children and my son's kindergarten class got chickenpox because my mother visited with an active case of shingles (daughter was 1). Son's initial spot was on bottom of his foot and daughter's between eyebrow and eye - left a small scar. I haven't had a cold sore since my dad passed away - he had them more than average but not frequently. Same for warts although a very large one on my knee bit the dust with a nasty fall when I was young and seemed to stem the tide for those. No family members have ever had the flu or flu shots. Anyone who thinks people can be walking around totally devoid of viruses is just plain ignorant. The Kool-aid is exceptionally potent now.

I keep thinking of the pic that was on Sott with the people giving the Nazi salute save for one individual. A great image for a t-shirt perhaps with a few notations of similarities between then and now with creeping fascism and acquiescence by the peeps. Trouble is, people are so psycho now that one might be physically attacked wearing it. Still, a brave person might chance it in an effort to initiate critical thinking or just as a civil disobedience meme.

Both of my children and my son's kindergarten class got chickenpox because my mother visited with an active case of shingles (daughter was 1). Son's initial spot was on bottom of his foot and daughter's between eyebrow and eye - left a small scar. .... Anyone who thinks people can be walking around totally devoid of viruses is just plain ignorant. The Kool-aid is exceptionally potent now.

My shingles outbreak was concentrated on my left inner elbow, right in the bend. It was so painful, but I remember going back to school and having to wear gauze with athletic tape wrapped around my upper arm/elbow like a cast so I couldn't bend it and irritate the little pustules, but also I guess to prevent spread? Who knows, cause I attended school that way and no one else caught it 🤷🏻 it also made gymnastic practice a real b**** but neither my parents nor my coach would allow me to miss. times sure have changed since even 16-17 years ago haha

I have one with small mesh but don't want to convert it to a mask. I'll look to buy a new one. Wonder if that will fly at the doctor's office? If challenged, I could accurately state it's as effective as any that are being worn by staff. :rolleyes:

My wife made a couple of those masks and so far so good. The chiro even said that it was the first time that she saw that kind of mask and she said that it was OK. My wife used that kind of fabric:

1594668134302.png

However, if you think making one like that, try to use a black fabric.

Hi everyone,

That's just an expanded version of the standard, ignorant statements being made by many people. There are so many things wrong with it's 'not even wrong'. Amazing. Anyway, it's not even worth taking the time to refute it, it's so simple-minded.

Haha this trip down memory lane has been fun because I'm remembering more and more now the details surrounding my shingles outbreak which just further enforces the random nature of how viruses work. And a correction, it was actually 7th grade when I had my outbreak. Our school was small so some classrooms were used by different teachers for different classes, therefore I had both a 7th and 8th grade class in the same room just different years.

And now a quick backstory: my gymnastic coach needed a boy on their cheer team in order to compete as co-ed, and I got roped into the gig. So on year two which was to be my last year the shingles episode happened. I broke out as I was returning from a competition. At the time we had deduced that I picked it up from the hot tub at the hotel, as I remember the water smelling distinctly like popcorn and that was the only weird variable about the trip. Gross right why would I get in that?? Well about half of the team was already in, so yeah peer pressure. Got home, outbreak, then all rest I've already said.

But how does this fit in with current germ theory? We didn't ask many questions back then we just went with it, got it diagnosed and wrapped it up to go on my way. But not a single person on either my gymnastics team, cheer team, or at school got sick, despite some of us being in the same dirty water, and me going to school and climbing all over what gym equipment I was able to get on at practice due to my arm being wrapped up.

Somewhere I was exposed to something that interacted with the chickenpox virus and caused a shingles reaction, but no one else picked up that agent from me or the environment that I would have potentially gotten it from and had a reaction. I mean I was exposed to at least 3-400 people between school and practice, albeit with a wrapped up arm. It's all very intriguing, but the most intriguing is that no one batted an eye.😅

I was pretty sure there was a post regarding chickenpox vaccine and increase of shingles to the point that human natural immunity response was being threatened as a result somewhere on the forum, but search isn't turning anything up. Found this, but not exactly what I was looking for:
Prior to the 1990s, natural chickenpox (caused by the varicella zoster virus) was a nearly universal childhood experience and, in children with normal immune systems, played out as a mild disease that conferred long-term immunity. In 1995, without any compelling medical reason to do so, the CDC added the chickenpox vaccine to the childhood vaccine schedule for 12- to 15-month-olds.
In 2006, acknowledging the problem of waning vaccine effectiveness, it indicated that four- to six-year-old children needed to get a second (booster) shot.

Those authors cautioned that mass chickenpox vaccination was likely to cause a major shingles epidemic and predicted that shingles would affect ‘more than 50% of those aged 10-44 years at introduction of vaccination.’
Following natural chickenpox infection, the virus remains latent in the body.
If reactivated later in life (usually in immunocompromised adults), the virus resurfaces in the form of shingles (herpes zoster or HZ).
Before introduction of the vaccine, the high prevalence of natural chickenpox in communities served to hold shingles in check for most adults by regularly boosting a type of immunity called cell-mediated immunity.
In fact, a 2002 study showed that exposure to natural chickenpox in adults living with children “was highly protective against [herpes] zoster.”
Those authors cautioned that mass chickenpox vaccination was likely to cause a major shingles epidemic and predicted that shingles would affect “more than 50% of those aged 10-44 years at introduction of vaccination.”
Before and after introduction of the vaccine, researchers also warned of the vaccine’s potential to shift the average age of chickenpox infection upward—a problematic scenario given that chickenpox is more severe in adults—while shifting downward the average age at which shingles occurs.

The Annals author was hired as a research analyst in 1995 by the Los Angeles Department of Health through the CDC-funded Varicella Active Surveillance Project.
For reasons specific to the project’s self-contained geographic locality, the project benefited from unusually high-quality data and “uninterrupted and stable data collection.”
Thus, the research analyst found himself ideally positioned to monitor the rollout of the chickenpox vaccination program from its inception and assess its outcomes—both positive and negative.

Initially, his sole mandate was to analyze varicella data.
In 2000, however, after anecdotal reports began trickling in from school nurses about “unexplainable increases in the number of cases of HZ…among school-aged children,” the analyst persuaded the CDC to add active surveillance of shingles to his duties.
In short order, this dual surveillance effort revealed two clearly negative consequences of the varicella vaccination program:
  1. Widespread chickenpox vaccination had “accelerated the recurrence of shingles in children who had had natural chickenpox” to rates higher than those published “in any historical study.”
    Previously, “such high HZ incidence rates were…associated with older adults, not children.”
  2. The mass varicella vaccination program also had “increased the likelihood of shingles recurrence in adults.”
Neither finding was palatable to the public health agencies eager to publicize their vaccination program as an unmitigated success.

From this point until the analyst quit in disgust in 2002, the CDC either sat on or out-and-out forbade publication of any studies “suggesting negative findings or deleterious effects,” engaging in at least 23 distinct actions “contributing to obfuscation and malfeasance.”
In one nonsensical attempt to “bury” the findings, the project investigators “simply and spuriously argued that the [surveillance project] did not provide a suitable platform for which to study HZ incidence rates.”
When the analyst refuted this argument, the agencies sought to statistically mask the unwanted findings.
For example, they improperly averaged shingles rates across the two very different subgroups of children (vaccine recipients and children who had previously had natural chickenpox) to hide the spike in shingles in the second group.

The CDC and local health department also went after the research analyst, both before and after his employment with them. Actions included:
  • Directing him “not to pursue further analysis of trends in HZ cases”
  • Denying him permission to contact individuals who had reported a second recurrence of shingles within a year of their first reported case
  • Attempting to discredit him through ad hominem attacks
  • After his resignation, serving notice “to ‘cease and desist’ publication in a medical journal when he sought to objectively publish all of the data and results” and pressuring journal editors to postpone publication.
Case reports likewise refer to “vaccine-strain zoster severe enough to cause neurological complications such as meningitis or encephalitis” in healthy children.

More than two decades into universal chickenpox vaccination in the U.S., the program’s early promises ring hollow.
Instead, the Annals author makes a compelling case that the program has resulted in a “fabricated cycle of disease and treatment” that has a substantial health care cost burden and is “causing distress” to vaccine recipients—and non-recipients—of all ages.
Elsewhere, the author quoted a parent whose daughter received the varicella vaccine at age four (having never had natural chickenpox) and then had recurrent and painful episodes of shingles at ages 13 and 16; the parent expressed regret for “a dangerous vaccine with awful side effects that stay with you for a lifetime…far worse than chickenpox in one’s youth.”
Case reports likewise refer to “vaccine-strain zoster severe enough to cause neurological complications such as meningitis or encephalitis” in healthy children.

Recently, Italian scientists suggested that routine varicella vaccination programs may have “perverse public health implications” due to the “intrinsically antagonistic” dynamic between chickenpox and shingles.
Likewise, an agency—the CDC—that is in charge of promoting vaccine uptake while being tasked with vaccine safety at the same time has an inherent conflict of interest that does not serve the public.

Over a decade ago, a Nature editorial discussed parents’ declining confidence in vaccine safety and concluded that there was a “strong case” to be made for establishing “a well-resourced independent national agency that commands the trust of both the government and the public in matters of health protection.” Johns Hopkins University researchers similarly called for an independent National Vaccine Safety Board separate from the CDC or any branch of government in order to “ensure optimal vaccine safety.”
It’s high time to follow through on those vital recommendations.

Well, none of the above is really surprising to the vaccine informed and by now, we also know that Johns Hopkins University is just as bad as the CDC. All these vaccines are wreaking our immune systems just by being in the general environment maybe to the point we will be unable to fend off what was once easily defeated illnesses. So much evidence of psychopathic behavior by these health PTB.

Back
Top Bottom