What is the source for that? If the WEF are really publishing such projections it could be interesting to know what else they've got planned.

Twitter, so be careful. The sentence "confusion among governments about how to handle the situation" look like a lot as something which could have been written for the first "pandemic".

Text version:
WORLD
ECONOMIC
FORUM

Pandemic time line projection
A global outlook

September 13. 2023: The Outbreak Unfolds

- A new pandemic, "Pandemic 2" start with mutated variants of an existing virus: emerging simultaneously in Western Europe, Asia, and North America

- Initial cases are misidentified as common seasonal illnesses due to their similarity, causing a critical delay im public health response.

- Italy becomes the epicenter of the outbreak in Europe, reporting over 20.000 cases by the end of the month, overwhelming local hospitals.

- Spain detects the first cases of the mutated virus in its major cities, leading to concerns about its heightened transmissibility.

- The virus's rapid spread sparks panic buying, shortages of medical supplies, and confusion among governments about how to handle the situation.

- Reports of unusual symptoms, including respiratory distress and neurological complications, raise alarm among medical professionals.

January 22, 2024: Excalation and Global Concerns

- Hospitalizations surge globally, overwhelming medical facilities and exhausting healthcareworkers.

- Mutated virus variants exhibit a mortality rate of 2-4%, reaching a harrowing 6-7.3% in the UK and USA

- Concerns heighten over the virus's exponential spread and its ability to evade existing inmunity. Italy's healthcare system teeters on the edge of collapse as hospitals struggle to accommodate the influx of critical patients.

- Spain experiences an exponential rise in cases, prompting the government to implement partial lockdowns in major cities.

- Ireland and the UK face a dire situation with their hospitals struggling to cope, leading to an urgent call for international assistance.

Top EU Leader Declares WHO a Terrorist Organization: Worse Than WEF

A top European Union politician has declared the World Health Organization (WHO) is a “terrorist organization.”

Mislav Kolakusic, a Member of the European Parliament for Croatia, made the declaration in a stunning public statement.

The powerful lawmaker also publicly declared the globalist institution is “even worse than the World Economic Forum.”

Appearing at a press conference with other politicians and guests including Dr. Robert Malone, Kolakusic slammed the WHO’s plans to have all countries sign an agreement giving the agency sole authority to declare pandemics, override national sovereignty, and mandate vaccines and drugs.

“I would like to briefly make the people aware of the upcoming danger for humanity,” said Kolakusic.

“The World Health Organization wants all countries to sign an agreement on handing over the authority to declare a pandemic, procure vaccines, and drugs.

“It will be healthier and safer for humanity to sign an agreement with the Colombian drug cartel.

“They know all about drugs for sure.”
The Croatian parliamentarian went on to accuse the WHO of disseminating lies throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.

He said that the Bill Gates-funded organization misled the public by initially declaring the virus as new and unknown, falsely asserting the efficacy of vaccines, and making misleading statements about their ability to protect against serious illness and death.

:thup:

Code of Conduct? Aka Ministery of Truth.
The UN Declares 'War' Against Covid and Climate Change 'Misinformation'

"We are in an information war... we need to massively ramp up our response."

The UN's Under-Secretary-General for Global Communications Melissa Flemings blamed Twitter/X for the spread of dangerous misinformation and "hate speech" at the Nobel Prize Summit.

"And of course, firings at Twitter have left us with no one to call to flag content that is abusive or even incitement to violence. We're now seeing that almost anyone can promote disinformation for the price of a blue tick."

"We have teamed up with the platforms to elevate reliable information around Covid and climate to amplify trusted messengers, and we have quite an army of them out there who want to take un content and promote it within their followings, and also educating users on how to slow the spread of disinformation."

"Our new slogan that we want to have everybody have in their ear when they're online is 'pause, take care before you share'."

"But yet we do feel like we are in an information war and that we need to massively ramp up our response."

"So we're creating at the essential capacity to monitor and also have the ability to rapidly react when miss and disinformation and hate speech is threatening not just our people, our operations, but also the issues and the causes that we're working on."

"But also we are going to be gearing up our verified initiative around climate change and developing this UN code of conduct on information integrity on digital platforms, hoping to set global standards that we can all advocate around, so that we can collectively work for more humane internet."

The United Nations has announced a global effort to police the Internet for any "misinformation" that threatens the "issues and causes." Alarming.

Un haut responsable de la CIA a déclaré aux dirigeants des comités de la Chambre que son agence avait tenté de payer six analystes qui avaient découvert que le SRAS-CoV-2 provenait probablement d'un laboratoire de Wuhan s'ils changeaient de position et a déclaré que le virus était passé des animaux aux humains, selon un rapport. lettre envoyée mardi au directeur de la CIA, William Burns.
Lien de vérification :
View attachment 81658
A senior CIA official told House committee leaders that his agency tried to pay off six analysts who found that SARS-CoV-2 likely came from a Wuhan lab if they changed their position and said the virus had jumped from animals to humans, according to a report. letter sent Tuesday to CIA Director William Burns.

Bill Gates a acheté des actions de BioNTech (le partenaire de Pfizer pour ses injections d'ARNm Covid) en septembre 2019… quelques mois seulement avant l'annonce de la pandémie…
Gates a acheté 1 038 674 actions au prix d'offre publique préalable de 18,10 $ par action…
Gates a vendu ses actions en novembre 2021 à un prix de vente moyen de 300 $ par action…
Gates a déclaré le même jour… « Nous avons besoin d’une nouvelle façon de vacciner, car les vaccins *n’ont pas arrêté la transmission* »… malgré toutes ses affirmations précédentes du contraire.
C’est presque comme si Gates savait que Covid-19 allait être libéré, et il savait également que les vaccins n’avaient jamais été conçus pour arrêter la transmission.
1694769319583.jpeg
Bill Gates bought shares of BioNTech (Pfizer's partner for its Covid mRNA injections) in September 2019... just a few months before the pandemic was announced...Gates purchased 1,038,674 shares at the pre-public offering price of $18.10 per share…Gates sold his shares in November 2021 at an average sale price of $300 per share…Gates said the same day… “We need a new way to vaccinate, because vaccines *have not stopped transmission*”…despite all his previous claims to the contrary.It's almost as if Gates knew that Covid-19 was going to be released, and he also knew that vaccines were never designed to stop transmission.

Guess we should have expected the UN to speak up about this sooner or later.

Was checking WEF articles about the great reset and come across this one where the UN signed a strategic partnership with WEF back in June 2019 to usher in the reset. That's interesting timing in the virus timeline!

Reading over the WEF articles clarifies a few things.

Businesses or those parts of businesses that are seen as non-essential at the moment seem to be those businesses or services that could be provided online. Labelling a business or service non-essential seems to be a way of pressuring to adapt to the online environment to survive or be left in the dust.

This WEF article addresses agility and digital services taxes. Apparently France has already tried imposing a digital service tax and Trump responded by threatening a 100% tariff on French products.

In December 2019, WEF acknowledged that trust in governments and institutions was at an all time low so trust had to be 'redefined' and they mention 'Trust 4.0'. They acknowledge that trust is more stable in a democracy. They define Trust 1.0 as being interpersonal: "we lived in small communities and maintained close, direct relationships.[....] Trust at that time was centred on villages, tribes and other local networks. People trusted their own group and were sceptical of outsiders." Then during the industrial revolution, "Trust 2.0 became institutional. Corporations, governments and even schools became rigid structures to help build trust and maintain social cohesion as we navigated life in larger groups". Then the digital revolution redefined trust again when personal computers allowed people to connect with others that they didn't know and begin to trust the wisdom of the crowd - this was Trust 3.0.

On Trust 4.0 they say:

I haven't found a clue as to what plans are to bring this trust 4.0 about - but I'm guessing it has to do with censorship. Also there's an odd situation here in Australia with new political parties, they seem to be springing up and tapping into the concerns of those that haven't bought into the virus narrative. I wonder if they're doing that just to give a sense of trust. It seems to me that they would be more effective if they united. I'm reckon there's a bait and switch on it's way but it's hard to tell which angle it would come from at the moment. The seeming incompetence of the current governments are almost like a set up for presenting a candidate that present as more trustworthy.

In this 2016 article about the 4th Industrial Revolution they say:

I wonder if there is something about this new technology and the way that it changes people that is hidden by face masks and the idea behind the insistence of face masks despite all the evidence against using them is to change as many people as possible before the changes become apparent to the wider community?

Sacha Latypova being interviewed on the subject of Hospital Protocols. Plus, her personal testimony of one of her relatives during hospitalization. Interesting – pretty damning – and worth the watch if one doesn’t already know what to expect if you show up at a hospital and you are sick.

(I personally was informed by my medical provider that under no circumstances was anyone I know (family or friend) allowed to accompany me during a hospital visit. Me Adobe)

Here are a few take away points:

Financial incentives still apply in many hospitals.

Covid floor possibly being run by the military.

Nurses refuse to give their names. Only first name on badge.

The protocols are coming from the military.

Sustenance and hydration refused to patients.

The Nazis used hospitals “at first” also.

20 of the 23 Nuremberg defendants where medical doctors.

SV40 or (Sapien - Virus – 40) in the vaxx and the cause of turbo cancers.

Covid camps being voted upon to become permanent. (In New York)

Mice Monkeys now Humans are the cloth being use for the gain of function testing.

Batches not handled properly. E.g. not refrigerated properly given for the reason some many have had an easy time with this injection. Batches that were allowed to get warm became “dud” batches

If you a regular to this thread, nothing here is going to raise your hair or pulse, but this info would be good to know if you or a loved one become sick and going to the hospital in the future.

Last edited:
Let see how develop this one. 🙄

Interesting thread.
Nipah Virus at India‼️
Attempted new pandemic alert? 🤔🤨🤨

NiV is from the Paramyxovirus family.

Time to refresh this thread.
Yes, the virus listing discovered by Nicola also contained Paramyxoviruses.

They follow the script and that indicates something premeditated 😔.
---
A different thread!
This is the reality I observe. The first thing to thank @FotoDg_Vlc for his clear and joint vision, to @anamariferb and @MindGarden4 🙏 for Nicola's contributions, they have allowed me to link it all.

We don't have smallpox now
WE'VE GOT A CHINESE BOX OF VIRUS‼️👇
---
They seem to have stepped on the "damage" accelerator, so I'm stepping on it too. 💪
Atención‼️ I give you a preview of the "next installments" of this endless movie with a strange title and lots of damage. 😔

Here is a big part of the new threats that will be coming to us... read "new viruses".
---
And I leave you at the end the main source of the study. Actually it is the research that Nicola🥰 did. He discovered the pieces of the Chinese box of the SC2‼️

I always wondered why THIS virus had not activated all the pathogens Nicola studied inside. Now I know💪
---

Actually the plan... it's a 10-year plan. They have accelerated it. It started in 2020. They planned to release variants that would "activate" different viruses it contains inside, little by little... each damage would bring a percentage of death that would bring the estimated population reduction 😔.
---
The vaccines given so far carry the spike with the main pathogens: HIV, TGEV, MHV, and FIPV and then would go out: herpesvirus, adenovirus, poxivirus (smallpox), it is at the stage where estamos‼️ baculovirus, (pesticides) tombusvirus, (food) and many more.
---
Mumps, measles, scabies, rabies, IBD, RSV, vaccinia, influenza, meningitis, smallpox, alastrim, pesticides, enteritis, retinitis, hemorrhagic fever, esophagitis, hepatitis, herpes, chickenpox, HIV, tuberculosis, infectious anemia, encephalitis, bronchiolitis, dengue, pancreatitis.
---
In this way they ensured 10 years of viruses and diseases with their corresponding treatments/medications/vaccines and decimation of the population in continuous drip so that it would not be noticed😔 and to cover "the quota" according to each country, of that damned agenda of 4 maniac-brained maniacs.
---
But everything has been accelerated because the plan (shoddy, mediocre and typical of 4 madmen who believe that going against Nature is "infallible" 🤦‍♀️) is not going ahead with the expected submission.
Now diseases are activated at the same time and in several countries for the WHO to "address" them as soon as possible. 🤨
---
Well, I advance this list of the viruses that are very likely to come to us and I do it for a reason. After exposing these viruses there are NO MORE direct threats from salud‼️ They have played everything on this card. And the rest that we see, is absurd, they are inventing it 🤨.
---
This list of viruses is their "damage" store. How they activate each one MUST be investigated🤔 but I already have very clear how they are acting and I expose it in case someone wants to assess it or protect themselves against new punctures or pills already "prepared" or to be sold
---
The rest of the data that "pops up" and those "coincidences" are prepared, so cruel and simple. They feed doubts and chaos and obviously, if we find information about a certain pathogen that is JUST the one that "pops up now" we will focus ONLY on it, we will never go by delante‼️🤨

---

I tell you right now. I STRONGLY believe in what I am explaining to you. I am as intimidated as you are that they do this and I am going to conserve energy to face it and not get into games of attrition by "chance".

To anticipate the movement of the opponent... you have to turn the t! board.
---
There are many conflicting selfish interests and as long as Humanity does not agree to fight together against THIS barbarism, there will be many sources of "distraction": (masks, vaccines, doctors' fights, diseases, politics, wars, weapons, climate, meteorites, LGTB, etc).
---
There is a SUPER EASY way to tell if you are being taken for a ride with "new data". You are always going to see the same people pushing that information, they can't do anything else. Their way of going against the obvious is not to explain their reason, it's to attack/dismiss/ridicule/obviate. NO CASE.
---
From now on I will respond only to contrasted information, that I do not understand as "chance" of media manipulation and constructive opinions that do not follow neither the words nor the totalitarian discourse that they try to impose on us, because that is to favor their plans.
---
Words like elites, sheep, antivaccine, denialists, terraplanists, ARE "PREPARED". They are brought out to create separatist language, that is the goal. If you think someone is an animal (sheep) they are no longer human, they don't have equal rights, they are irrational, funny, you make fun of them.
---
We have a SPIKE in a virus and in vaccines. And certain elements activate the pathogens it has inside. It is perverse, of an unimaginable cruelty🥺 and if we are not aware of the game they bring, we will end up falling between data by pure mental exhaustion.

I DON'T.
---
Review that list of pathogens and understand something. THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES.
I ask for help TO THE HONEST, to find out what activates each pathogen on that list (maybe there are more😔) and thus anticipate what comes.
When you know what can happen, protection is absolute, there is calm 💪.
--
The way to distinguish false data is through humility. When you believe (in your heart) that you are nobody, just another piece in the world, you do not possess any absolute truth about anything, you are not indispensable and you are only there to help, you get the truth, not data that feeds your ego.
---
When you focus on the negative, (what they prepare you to share) your certainties are reinforced so much that you despise other ideas, mock, doubt, provoke or evade, they are feeding your ego, your obscurities and putting before your eyes the information they need you to expand😔.
---
Keep this list of pathogens. I will explain what symptoms and diseases each one causes and you will be surprised 😔 but you will understand everything. I no longer need to study each new disease llegando‼️
I have understood that DISASSEMBLING THE CHINESE BOX is a priority.
---
Each pathogen is activated by something and does so in countries with the right conditions. So a marine bacterium (extremophile) can interact with mollusks in island countries, a plant fungus (tombusvirus) with local crops, a metal with others, etc. I study them ‼️
---
For me "the trap" is out in the open. The rage against Nicola had a good base. She uncovered the BASE for them. For you Nicola wherever you are✨ you gave us the key, your aladdin's cave what a gift! DISARMING it is what is going to eliminate the dark part of this world once and damn it.

---
List of viruses inserted into the SARS-CoV-2 chimera virus genome. Read it, make copy, explains what he "devised" ZhengLi‼️ and describes how he went about linking it. GREAT NICOLA ✨♥️
ht-tps://bidolia96.substack.com/p/coming-soon?r=myyho&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=copy

Breaking News: World is on Alert.

Reports are emerging from India of a highly dangerous Virus with a kill rate of 75% which is far deadlier than anything previously seen.

Nipah Virus is spread by fruit bats who can transmit the virus to people via contact with infected bodily fluids like saliva or urine left on fruit.

The spike in cases of the virus, which inspired the Hollywood pandemic thriller 'Contagion', has already killed two people in the southern state of Kerala.

Five other cases have been detected, including a child of one of the victims, with over 800 people being testing.

The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) stated it was 'closely' monitoring the outbreak.

NIH launches clinical trial of mRNA Nipah virus vaccine
The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the National Institutes of Health, has launched an early-stage clinical trial evaluating an investigational vaccine to prevent infection with Nipah virus. The experimental vaccine is manufactured by Moderna, Inc., Cambridge, Massachusetts, and was developed in collaboration with NIAID’s Vaccine Research Center. It is based on a messenger RNA (mRNA) platform—a technology used in several approved COVID-19 vaccines. NIAID is sponsoring the Phase 1 clinical study, which is being conducted at the NIH Clinical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.

Prêts pour un nouveau tour de manège avec le virus Nipah signalé en Inde, 2 morts, tous les médias qui en parlent?
C'est marrant car c'est un scénario de simulation de pandémie par Johns Hopkins, Clade X en 2018. Momotchi Le scénario? C'était un groupe genre secte "contre la surpopulation mondiale" qui avait modifié le virus en labo pour faire un hybride Nipah / influenza, mais ils ne le découvrent que plus tard. Ah et on devine le retour du remdesivir conseillé par le CDC contre Nipah Treatment | Nipah Virus (NiV) | CDC Le scénario parlait de 3 millions de morts, et je vous le donne en mille, que "certains états envisagaient d'annuler le vote en présentiel". https://centerforhealthsecurity.org...2-12/clade-x-exercise-presentation-slides.pdf Prêts pour les élections US en 2024? 😎
1695030009397.png
Ready for a new ride with the Nipah virus reported in India, 2 deaths, all the media talking about it?It's funny because it's a pandemic simulation scenario by Johns Hopkins, Clade X in 2018. Momotchi The scenario? It was a cult-like group "against global overpopulation" who had modified the virus in the lab to make a Nipah / influenza hybrid, but they only discovered it later. Ah and we can guess the return of remdesivir recommended by the CDC against Nipah Treatment | Nipah Virus (NiV) | CDC The scenario spoke of 3 million deaths, and I'll give you that in a thousand, that “some states were considering canceling in-person voting.” https://centerforhealthsecurity.org...2-12/clade-x-exercise-presentation-slides.pdf Ready for the US elections in 2024?

Le 17 septembre 2023
Truth justice On X
Dr. McCullough
Dr. Zelenko
Medecins américain de premier plan affirme que les médecins refusaient aux patients des soins précoces et les tuaient. Ils ont donné les bases académiques pour tuer des gens.Les vaccins ne sont ni scientifiquement sûrs ni efficaces. Il n’a jamais été question de Covid. Grâce à ce programme de vaccination, un génocide s’organise.

1695031350432.jpeg

September 17, 2023Truth justice OnDr. McCulloughDr. ZelenkoLeading American doctors say doctors were denying patients early care and killing them. They provided the academic basis for killing people. Vaccines are neither scientifically safe nor effective. There was never any question of Covid. Thanks to this vaccination program, a genocide is being organized.

Just an observation from my vantage point in the northeastern USA. At my local pharmacy, the "vaccine" counter had been empty of customers for a year, but is now doing brisk business, even a queue. The number of masked people in the stores has also doubled in recent weeks. I nearly sense that they're enthusiastic for the good old days of shots, masks, distancing, and wagging fingers at the "science deniers."

Last edited:
Au début il fallait des supers-congélateurs pour stocker ces "vaccins"....Maintenant plus.
Puis quand la date de péremption est dépassée, on la prolonge...
Il reste des stocks à écouler....

1695117055702.png
At the beginning, super-freezers were needed to store these “vaccines”....Now no more.Then when the expiration date has passed, we extend it...There are still stocks to sell....

Back
Top Bottom