It would also be nice to know the actual site where these numbers are shown (Could not find it on tencent.com). The colors and margins of that ticker boxes look a little bit suspicious in the left side image. And also what are the other numbers showing?

As many have said, the whole thing is just weird and not really easy to understand (or at least for me). As a journalist, I wonder about all this numbers, you can't just give out numbers without different sources and comparisons between them. OSIT. Same with the pictures. We have seen so many times how photographs are staged or used wrongly.

Here in Mexico things have been just weird and confusing. There have been some alleged cases but in the end all of them have been negative after the studies and such. One weird case that I wonder how they got the information or how on earth would you make assumptions happened last week. Uber canceled several accounts after one tourist from China, with the virus confirmed in LA, was going around and about the City with relatives and such. In the end the news said that none of the relatives or people around this guy had the virus, but I just found it weird.

According to my dad, who is a doctor, there have been cases but the news are not saying anything about it. I'm not really sure wether to believe in what he says or no. But anyhow the whole situation is just not easy to comprehend, numbers are confusing, sources are confusing, I don't know, but hope things do get better soon.

Also something that I found weird, is that last week the secretary of Health said that he estimates the virus will get here in four weeks... how on earth would you know something like that? It's just confusing for me. Anywho, just my 2 cents.

Tencent may have accidentally leaked real data on Wuhan virus deaths

Tencent briefly lists 154,023 infections and 24,589 deaths from Wuhan coronavirus

Tencent numbers.jpg

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) — As many experts question the veracity of China's statistics for the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak, Tencent over the weekend appeared to inadvertently release what is potentially the actual number of infections and deaths — which are far higher than official figures, but eerily in line with predictions from a respected scientific journal.

As early as Jan. 26, netizens were reporting that Tencent, on its webpage titled "Epidemic Situation Tracker," briefly showed data on the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in China that was much higher than official estimates, before suddenly switching to lower numbers. Hiroki Lo, a 38-year-old Taiwanese beverage store owner, that day reported that Tencent and NetEase were both posting "unmodified statistics," before switching to official numbers in short order.

Lo told Taiwan News than on Jan. 26 he checked the numbers on both Tencent and NetEase and found them "really scary." He said he did not know whether the numbers were real or not, but did not have much time to think about it as he had a busy day of work ahead at his store.

Lo said he did not check the numbers again until he went home that evening, when he was shocked to see they had dropped dramatically and "something was wrong." He said he noticed individuals on a Hong Kong Facebook group also observed the same bizarre occurrence that day.
[...]
Some are speculating that a coding problem could be causing the real "internal" data to accidentally appear. Others believe that someone behind the scenes is trying to leak the real numbers.
[...]

source: Tencent may have accidentally leaked real dat... | Taiwan News

That twitter account I posted above if it's to be believed, would suggest the deaths and infections are MUCH higher than what's reported.
This is from 2 days ago.
#BREAKING: A staff member at a crematorium in #Wuhan says 10-15 vehicles arriving every day , each carrying 7-8 bodies died of coronavirus.

(That is about 100-125 a day only at ONE crematorium only in Wuhan)

That twitter account I posted above if it's to be believed, would suggest the deaths and infections are MUCH higher than what's reported.
This is from 2 days ago.
#BREAKING: A staff member at a crematorium in #Wuhan says 10-15 vehicles arriving every day , each carrying 7-8 bodies died of coronavirus.

(That is about 100-125 a day only at ONE crematorium only in Wuhan)
Yes but what is the usual number? Perhaps for a such big city, it's close to normal.

As many have said, the whole thing is just weird and not really easy to understand (or at least for me). As a journalist, I wonder about all this numbers, you can't just give out numbers without different sources and comparisons between them. OSIT. Same with the pictures. We have seen so many times how photographs are staged or used wrongly.

Here in Mexico things have been just weird and confusing. There have been some alleged cases but in the end all of them have been negative after the studies and such. One weird case that I wonder how they got the information or how on earth would you make assumptions happened last week. Uber canceled several accounts after one tourist from China, with the virus confirmed in LA, was going around and about the City with relatives and such. In the end the news said that none of the relatives or people around this guy had the virus, but I just found it weird.

According to my dad, who is a doctor, there have been cases but the news are not saying anything about it. I'm not really sure wether to believe in what he says or no. But anyhow the whole situation is just not easy to comprehend, numbers are confusing, sources are confusing, I don't know, but hope things do get better soon.

Also something that I found weird, is that last week the secretary of Health said that he estimates the virus will get here in four weeks... how on earth would you know something like that? It's just confusing for me. Anywho, just my 2 cents.
I agree with you Marina, very confusing. Strange. Here they don't talk anymore almost about the Coronavirus, on tv. How strange. Also, confusing. Hesperides and me today we were talking about all this. We decide to ask directly to a Chinese for information, maybe this person can give us something more real! The woman, that have a restaurant, is very gentle and is from China. Her family by the way lives far away where the virus is virulent. When asking her about how things were going in China, if she had more information she told us that "everything is ok. They have many many doctors over there to take care. Cities are in quarantaine. But everything is ok." So that's all. Our investigation did not go further then that. The woman was very proud of the 2 new hospitals. We are aware that Chinese are very discret concerning this subject.

I ask myself: why the Chinese constructed 2 new hospitals if they control this virus? What is real, what fantasy? Why is it so difficult to understand what is really happening in China? and why the criminal organisation WHO does not give more information if really in China things are so bad?

Questions... questions..

I agree with you Marina, very confusing. Strange. Here they don't talk anymore almost about the Coronavirus, on tv. How strange. Also, confusing. Hesperides and me today we were talking about all this. We decide to ask directly to a Chinese for information, maybe this person can give us something more real! The woman, that have a restaurant, is very gentle and is from China. Her family by the way lives far away where the virus is virulent. When asking her about how things were going in China, if she had more information she told us that "everything is ok. They have many many doctors over there to take care. Cities are in quarantaine. But everything is ok." So that's all. Our investigation did not go further then that. The woman was very proud of the 2 new hospitals. We are aware that Chinese are very discret concerning this subject.

I ask myself: why the Chinese constructed 2 new hospitals if they control this virus? What is real, what fantasy? Why is it so difficult to understand what is really happening in China? and why the criminal organisation WHO does not give more information if really in China things are so bad?

Questions... questions..

Added to those questions you have, I also wonder something. And it might be a dumb question but... If the cities are in quarantine and things are been handled in hospitals and so on, how is it that the virus is still spreading out?

The question is what his sources are for those claims. At the beginning of the outbreak I also saw somebody claiming (apparently out of thin air) that already 100.000 people died. I searched a while on the internet and couldn’t find any source at all for this claim.
Maybe censure? Maybe someone post something but then after 5 minutes it is not there anymore.

It Is confusing with all the mixed messages. Though it could be really simple as currently there is tonnes of negative energy been produced so something is no doubt having a massive feeding frenzy. They can increase or decrease the amount of negativety at anytime or any moment. Sometimes if it wasn't so serious I would say it feels like it's a stupid game thats been played at our expense.

This footage looks authentic, I wonder what they’re spraying. It seems like things are much more serious then the official story. An escaped bioweapon? How does that happen I wonder, a psychopath run amuck? What a nightmare scenario! Maybe this spraying is for mosquitos or something from a different stuation. We sure know to question everything these days.

Last edited:
This footage looks authentic, I wonder what they’re spraying. It seems like things are much more serious then the official story. An escaped bioweapon? How does that happen I wonder, a psychopath run amuck? What a nightmare scenario!

I was wondering is this was some old videos mixed into a compilation because no source is available but this is a good viewing quality, this raise questions

Just an update - as Singapore upgrades virus alert to "Orange". There is now local transmission in Singapore, and interestingly in 3 of the cases, they have not travelled to China, or have no known links to any person who has travelled to China recently.

Back
Top Bottom