Keep your shields up and expect attacks to be stronger, almost panic like. Remember, just to think it with intent and if your motivation is pure that will work. A person doesn't need props. Those are for self aggrandizement.

I have found moving my outstretched arm in a counter clockwise movement starting from a point and expanding outward with a gesture of sending it back to where it came from to finish done with intent and having a pure motivation, seems to have a mitigating effect.

I've been doing something similar too the last few days. It's both hands with palms facing out, a pipe breath exhalation but making the word 'no'. It's kind of a stretch and I do it in multiple directions around my body. Seems to release some tension in my neck and shoulders.

In New Zealand, the PM addressed the nation yesterday around the death of the patient with flu that has been reclassified as a CV19 death. A journalist asked about what things might loom like when the lock down was lifted. She said that while in due course all Kiwis would be free to move around the country after lockdown, the borders would remain closed and no international travelers would be allowed in until a vaccine was developed. the population vaccinated and by implication, only vaccinated travelers allowed in. This was to make sure all Kiwis were safe. She also said this was likely the steps other countries would take.

So, on that basis it would mean nobody would be allowed to travel around the world unless they had been vaccinated. No proof of vaccine, no travel allowed. Grim indeed.

The birds were chirping today and we've had a lot of crows move in recently. From what I've overheard from conversations in stores and between neighbors, everyone thinks this is crazy. The local community seems to be keeping in touch and it has been my christian FB friends who have been most concerned about losing our rights. It surprised me but many people in this area are very traditional and concerned for our freedoms. People are out enjoying themselves, jogging, dog walking and over the weekend the neighbors had a get together and I could hear them laughing and carrying on. It was nice.

It all feels ominous though.

This is hearsay. I was talking to a friend this afternoon who is active in the gun community. From what he told me, stores are out of guns and ammunition everywhere. A small store owner in this state reported to him that most of his calls for ammunition have been coming from European and American bankers. If true, there is some serious worry about social unrest at very high levels.

I'm not sure about guns but shopping on the internet has shown me certain essential products are being bought up or their prices have increased dramatically.

Thank you for any good advice you may have to parents etc. in advance.
For many years, I've told the kids that the bad guys are in charge and it's just lies on TV and news. With that foundation, it was easy to explain that this virus is an excuse to control and scare people. I've also explained to them that the virus was created at a US military base to try to control people, but it didn't work and it made people less controllable, so the bad guys in charge of governments are shutting everything down to try to prevent people from getting the virus since it helps people.

We asked them if they want to play with their friends, and then we contacted those friends and their parents, but their parents refused to allow the kids to get together. Despite the result, my actions shows my children that I do not regard the virus as a problem and do not think meeting other people is a problem. I also still go to work everyday as if everything is normal.

Today we went to the park, even though the play structures were blocked by caution tape. We brought a frisbee and ball, and those were enough for kids to have fun on the grass. There were a few other people playing at the park too, and the police car at the park didn't bother us.

My parents have asked me to keep away!!
That is sad. Yesterday I took my wife and kids to see my parents. My parents are like the normal people control group, so they've bought into the self isolation to the point that they don't even go on walks together but take turns going out.

The birds were chirping today and we've had a lot of crows move in recently. From what I've overheard from conversations in stores and between neighbors, everyone thinks this is crazy. The local community seems to be keeping in touch and it has been my christian FB friends who have been most concerned about losing our rights. It surprised me but many people in this area are very traditional and concerned for our freedoms. People are out enjoying themselves, jogging, dog walking and over the weekend the neighbors had a get together and I could hear them laughing and carrying on. It was nice.

It all feels ominous though.

I'm not sure about guns but shopping on the internet has shown me certain essential products are being bought up or their prices have increased dramatically.
Another consideration is that ammunition, while useful in an emergency, keeps its value. Probably can be sold for much higher prices now, so might just be a banking investment.

I will pay attention to this, but I think you are right. I haven't noticed birds singing. But it's still March, so I'll wait a little before I make any conclusions.

Yeah, well we are copying Chinese procedures, minus the isolation of the family of the infected person, so this was expected. We are going full Wuhan!

We got the tests, but we still have to make laboratories for all those tests, and that is why we are waiting for mass testing. The mass testing should dramatically increase the number of infected, which will increase the panic among the population, so the government will finally have the excuse for 24h quarantine. Although, we still don't know what that exactly means. Even our President doesn't know what that exactly means. Will we be able to go to the store or not? As far as I understood, that was possible in the beginning in Wuhan, but later was banned. So will we really go full Wuhan? They are probably still analyzing that at this moment.

Anyway, our health system has never been in such dire situation. We have 13 deaths so far, and 55 more people on respirators. The situation is much worse than our leaders previously thought that it will be. Something has to be done to save our nation from this horrible invisible enemy! And if you don't think that those numbers are scary, just look at what is going on in the rest of the world and you will be terrified by even a possibility that the same thing can happen to your country.

I'm located in the South of the UK - and personally I've not seen a change in the birds. I have a lovely tree covered in brambles outside my bedroom window, and the past few days (as seems usual at this time of year) it is covered by sparrows and blue-tits. Also from my window I can see a number of large Magpie nests, and often watch one that is working on a new nest above our shed (awfully brave considering our cats).

I haven't seen any other changes in our animals - although 2 weeks ago now our Labrador had (what we assumed) was an ear infection, shaking her head a lot and scratching at it - which turned out to be inflamation and irritation due to allergies, which struck me as coincidental timing as shortly after, the C's diagnosed Noko the Wonderdog with allergies due to mold!

I will keep an eye out on the birds though - animals are often the first to react to changes we can't yet see.

As usual I am struggling a bit in the home situation with a resistant husband - initially I suggested some interesting articles to read, but after being accused of acting "callous" about peoples deaths, I am going for the strategic enclosure route and not rocking the boat - I see my situation as a trial I have gotten myself into, and a school for learning. Trying hard to remain positively aware and observant, staying up to date with the forum community even if it is just reading most of the time.

Regarding birds, my observations.

I am on the central Chilean coast. Before the 18 March state of emergency, for about a year, the seagulls had been strangely coming inland (I'm about 2 clicks from the ocean on a hill) and one could here their constantly crying out loud while conducting their daily affairs. Also normal bird chirps and cries are normal (I am just north and in view of one of the largest oasis of migrating birds in western South America). Ever since the state of emergency semi-quarantine, almost complete silence. The seagulls coming inland are no longer heard likewise the normal local or migrating birds.

Strange and thanks for others in different parts of the world on the forum for posting their observations as I would have ignored this otherwise.

A spin piece. Look's like they're going into damage control to cover up what those working in the medical professions are noticing.

'Astonishing breach of faith': Private hospital company stands down 800 staff

Frantic negotiations are underway to save more hospitals from closing and ensure tens of thousands of beds could be used to treat coronavirus patients.

Private hospital company Healthe Care has already stood down 800 staff and is putting in doubt 8000 beds at 34 private hospitals across Australia after the federal government cancelled elective surgeries in response to the COVID-19 spread.

In a letter to staff, a copy seen by 9News, Healthe Care stated that the availability of private hospitals is at risk. It is now putting the pressure on state and federal governments for financial help.

Chinese billionaire Liu Dian Bo bought Healthe Care for $900 million in 2015. Now, the company, which 9News understands was already facing financial pressure, is putting the heat on federal and state government for help.

"We have received no firm proposals," the company's letter to staff said.

"Regrettably, this has driven us to these immediate actions."

Other private hospitals are threatening to follow suit.

"We need it to be solved by the end of this weekend or hospitals will start to close," Australian Private Hospitals Association Michael Roff told 9News.

Ramsay Health Care has 25,000 beds at 72 private hospitals and is now sending staff on leave.
Healthscope has 4400 beds at 43 hospitals.

States and territories responsible for their hospital systems are now locked in crisis talks to keep doors open. The federal government is involved too.

"The important thing is that we keep beds open, particularly ICU beds," Deputy Prime Minister Michael McCormack told 9News.

Governments could temporarily acquire beds or pay nurses allowing them to be on hand when they might be needed more than ever.

Health Minister Greg Hunt told 9News sacking nurses during this crisis "is an astonishing breach of faith".
The national cabinet is expected to sign off on a deal regarding private hospital beds tomorrow.

On Twitter, some people have started posting video clips of almost empty and silent hospitals, where according to the MSM there should be a 'war zone'. Look up the hashtag #FilmYourHospital

I'm not sure if these hospital locations they are filming are entrances to ICU:s – the emptiness could be explained by the shut down of the primary healthcare system.

The other interesting thing in NZ was that yesterday they announced a website that people could go to to fill in a form dobbing their neighbours in for lock down violations. Apparently the website crashed shortly after and once it came back up, they received in excess of 4000 reports in just an hour. So many petty dictators just relishing their power

Apparently Moscow's Chief Sanitary Doctor issued a resolution yesterday to strengthen the quarantine in Moscow.

This resolution came as a surprise for Moscow authorities, it seems, considering their awkward reaction. The Mayor of Moscow issued the document according to which all Moscow citizens now must stay at home with a number of exceptions (they can go to work if they're still working, visit the nearby shops and pharmacies, walk with their dogs).

This document was adopted on Sunday evening with effect from Monday morning.

Moscow police was supposed to inform the citizens of the new measures, and some police car was spotted signaling a curfew. Later these police officers were punished for disinformation.

So far, Moscow lockdown is as follows:
  • People may visit and leave Moscow, the city is not isolated;
  • All public transport still allowed to work in the sity;
  • There is no curfew;
  • Within a few days citizens will be provided with special permits for movement in the city.
Also, Moscow authorities declared that the residents who will lose their jobs now will be receiving temporary aid of 19,500 rubles per month.

We'll see how it goes from here. So far, there are 1,534 identified cases of infection in Russia, most of them are in Moscow.

3/29 - dreamt of a wave. standing on a balcony, i see a tidal wave to my right. i lie face down on the balcony floor. it merely sprinkles me. i stand up, look right again and a much larger wave is headed towards me. no fear, just curiosity and thoughts of how cool this big wave is. dream ends.

seen some posts from earlier today regarding the energy in the air. woke up with lots of energy, ran a couple errands, and did a bunch of yard work. felt good to get out. it was very windy today (even blew my hat off my head). thought it would rain/skies were getting gray but it never rained. it has definitely been a day for external considerations as i can just tell something is up and felt it was best to ease any tension that may arise, especially in terms of being careful in my choice of words.. you know how some days miscommunications just seem to be theme? today was a good day for that.

saw a drone flying overhead on my way to work last week. it wasn't those DIY drones, it was heavy duty.. shaped like an airplane. it was flying low to the ground, it was black with a white light at the end of each wing. NEVER have i seen one of these before.. i have lived/worked around this area for two decades.

others mentioned seeing planes leaving chemtrails.. i saw two on my way to work last week. it's pretty obvious since there are little to no planes in the air around here. they stood out like a sore thumb.

NC is issuing the statewide stay at home protocol tomorrow. the grocery store by the house has installed plexiglass barriers at the registers. had about 8 people working (that i saw).. most standing around, others cleaning, and one or two ringing out the four customers that were there. it was VERY quiet shopping, felt nice tbh, haha. grocery store still has meats, vegs. no tp, rice, bread. saw one guy wearing food service gloves while shopping.. in his pajamas.

anyways, just some observations i have witnessed over the past week. it's all anecdotal but my dream of the wave last night really tuned me in. i'm glad i was not the only one feeling the weirdness in the air today. stay cool.

much love,

I'm located in the South of the UK - and personally I've not seen a change in the birds. I have a lovely tree covered in brambles outside my bedroom window, and the past few days (as seems usual at this time of year) it is covered by sparrows and blue-tits. Also from my window I can see a number of large Magpie nests, and often watch one that is working on a new nest above our shed (awfully brave considering our cats).

I haven't seen any other changes in our animals - although 2 weeks ago now our Labrador had (what we assumed) was an ear infection, shaking her head a lot and scratching at it - which turned out to be inflamation and irritation due to allergies, which struck me as coincidental timing as shortly after, the C's diagnosed Noko the Wonderdog with allergies due to mold!

I will keep an eye out on the birds though - animals are often the first to react to changes we can't yet see.

As usual I am struggling a bit in the home situation with a resistant husband - initially I suggested some interesting articles to read, but after being accused of acting "callous" about peoples deaths, I am going for the strategic enclosure route and not rocking the boat - I see my situation as a trial I have gotten myself into, and a school for learning. Trying hard to remain positively aware and observant, staying up to date with the forum community even if it is just reading most of the time.
We are sitting somebody else's dog and I noticed that she's been sleeping a lot more during the day in the last few days. Also, one of our budgies died today, but he was pretty old, still sad though.

Back
Top Bottom