Maybe there is some confusion here. All cell towers need to be connected to a backhaul network which carries the data to the cellular providers network and from there to the internet if we are talking about data. Maybe installation of that back-haul network is what we are seeing under the manhole covers.

No, it seems that it is what they say it is. But that's a lot of speciallness for a 80-90 meters of range that is only achievable on the ground level.

While a below-ground manhole might not seem like the most obvious place for a router, Virgin says that a range of around 80 meters (260 feet) is possible. This is probably due to specially designed/shaped antennas, and a "specially developed" resin manhole cover that doesn't attenuate the wireless signals as much as a cast-iron cover would.

NTT Docomo has announced that they have developed a prototype of manhole type base station for the first time in Japan. They will be used in locations where there is no other infrastructure available in vicinity to host base stations. The antenna is installed at a depth of 10 cm under the ground, with a fiber connection to the radio equipment and the power supply are drawn from the ground by the underground buried piping. The service area is about 90 m radius.

A System that is Always pushing FEAR of the ENEMY.

Learning how to break the "Veil of Bodycentric control", and a new REALITY, a higher density Timeline is possible.

EVERYTHING we FEEL and THINK is transmitted to our entire BEING.

All it takes is being Brave enough to give this reality we are in, a 180 degrees turn.
Thank you for that post. Very nicely put indeed! And I agree with your pesrpective. I see it in a similar way. I would add that it is an all-encompasing system of brainwashing the masses into a state of perpetual fear and un-necessary stress and all the right triggers for keeping us in the body, detached from the world around us, thinking the Nature and the Universe are our enemies to be conquered. A joint effort by 3 main religions and banking families and ALL their stooges and partners in crime... the monarchies... high nobilty indeed. Nice behaving zombies with their stinking overlords.

And youre right, we can probably do this only if we change from within (and clean up some of our DNA while at it) because it would seem that we create our own reality even in 3D. And if 4D is coming it will all be amplified. Running-to-the-woods-again moment is the worst thing that can happen to humanity and with all the satellite talk there might not be safe spots except literal underground.
So the world wide psychological conditioning and fear inducing makes total sense because if this is a time when theres a possible leap in evolution than it can be used by 4DSTS to have an opposite result and they will try and hi-jack it...

Rockefeller and Carnegie massively funded allopathic practitioners, founded medical schools teaching allopathic methods, built hospitals that only used allopathic medicine, funded the creation of Medical Associations and Boards to regulate medical practice to ensure that only allopathic methods could be considered as medicine. Rockefeller also ensured that insurance companies only paid out for allopathic treatment and the media would only pump out Doctor and Hospital movies and TV shows featuring... You guessed it, Allopathic Medicine.

This is the only reason why this system of medical treatment, that treats only the symptoms of a disease and not the cause, is predominant in the world today, not because it is particularly safe or effective at healing the human body, but because it was manipulated into place by massive amounts of money.

Rockefeller's goal, on the surface, was to dominate the oil, chemical, and pharmaceutical markets.

I think we are starting to see the big picture of what the PTBs are rolling out in more and more detail. And theyve been doing it for a long time too. This seems to be the finalization of a plan that took shape at the end of 19th and continued to develop in the beggining of the 20th century, goal always being total domination and the main drivers being the banking families and their clients. War industry was created. WW1 began and The Fed was created. . ... as on cue the "pandemic" of Spanish flu happened in 1918. So many telling events happening at that time and they all seem to be interconnected. Tesla found x-rays right at the end of 19th century and first radar technology was developed right before WW2. And after the fake economic crash in 1929. All done by the disguisting house of Morgan, Rotschilds, Rockefellers and Waburgs etc. A nice quote on the matter:
The House of Morgan financed half the US war effort, while receiving commissions for lining up contractors like GE, Du Pont, US Steel, Kennecott and ASARCO. All were Morgan clients. Morgan also financed the British Boer War in South Africa and the Franco-Prussian War. The 1919 Paris Peace Conference was presided over by Morgan, which led both German and Allied reconstruction efforts.

In the 1930’s populism resurfaced in America after Goldman Sachs, Lehman Bank and others profited from the Crash of 1929. [12] House Banking Committee Chairman Louis McFadden (D-NY) said of the Great Depression, “It was no accident. It was a carefully contrived occurrence…The international bankers sought to bring about a condition of despair here so they might emerge as rulers of us all”.

Maybe Tunguska 1908 explosion ( Im calling it "seeding") happened in correlation to what was happening on the Earth at that time? Bringing in needed "viruses" (proteins to interact with human DNA) right before the escalation of events orchestrated by the robber baron banker families and the 3 stooges. When the possible technological utopia that Nikola Tesla provided was destroyed, which could have started to really happen at that time, they managed to manipulate a really busy technological development time to be of a completely negative aspect and that the manipulators could control it with much less effort with implementing all the wrong and un-needed technologies (like TV lolz). Essentially theyve just continued to do what is being done atleast since Assirian and Babylonian civilizations.
And now we find ourselves in brave new 5G blankets reality. To see it all be rolled out in front of masses and achieving wanted effect is mind-boggling! Ofcourse, it wont be that easy for them... with this thread being a GOOD example why they could very easily fail. 💪

Also meet dr.Peter Glidden. Ive seen him do an interview with Ty Bollinger few years ago. Only found his yt chanell now. I did a search on this thread and didnt see any of his videos posted.

Glidden wrote the book "The MD emperor that wears no clothes", explaining that world-wide cancer industry is just for profit and who is pushing it and how. He knows all too well what is allophatic "medicine" and why the big pharma is concentrating all their marketing and production on it. He is also doing CONvid19 videos and has a lot of them. I went through a few and he seems to be on point! A nice add into our exposing the CONvid" arsenal.

Seems like a good yt chanell for de-programming and waking up of those who are questioning but are still not convinced.

Here is one but and for those of you who will maybe want to share them there are more on his chanell :

Monopoly + Skulduggery + Censorship = Lockdown, Obedience & Fear, Oh My!

I'm way, WAY behind in this thread because I've had to do some emergency "swamp work", but also because I've had to deal with many "petty tyrants". I'll catch up, but first I want to post this:

I was very recently engaged in an exchange on the forums of a prominent liberty activist website with the site owner, a widely published author whose work I greatly admire (as well as most of his reasoned positions), about the corona virus. We seemed to come to a crossroads on one central issue: I believe (as most members here) that the numbers of infected and dead are being manipulated in order to hide the true numbers that have been exposed to the virus but did not show symptoms; and the numbers of dead are being inflated by labeling anyone who died that tested positive for the disease died *because* of COVID-19, even when other factors may have played a more direct role, such as pre-existing conditions and advanced age.

His position is that the true numbers of dead are *greater* than being reported, as he believes that many deaths in nursing homes due to COVID-19 have not been counted; and also that reported flu deaths are even higher, not lower, because people are going in to be tested. He also says that some weeks the corona virus killed *twenty times more people than the flu*, and that he believes it is at least three times more deadly.

(Does anyone here know where he could be getting this information? I can't find it anywhere, and he didn't say where he got it from.)

Anyway: I tried to reason with him by giving him links to articles on SOTT.net about the dodgy numbers, but he wasn't buying any of it without seeing true numbers and data and PROOF that doctors are rigging data, and all that he is hearing are opinions and not FACTS. I then looked up a few articles that did, indeed, show some of this but I didn't bother to even try approaching him with any of it because it has become apparent to me that his mind is made up on this issue.

But while doing the research trying to buttress my arguments, I came across something that I can only describe as a sort of "Eureka!" moment. And it came when reading this article on SOTT.net:

In that article, the author (Celia Farber) relates her interactions and conversations with the founder of the PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) method that is being used to "confirm" cases of COVID-19. This passage in particular caught my eye:

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"PCR played a central role in the HIV war (a war you don't know about, that lasted 22 years, between Globalist post-modern HIV scientists and classical scientists.) The latter lost the war. Unless you count being correct as winning. The relentless violence finally silenced the opposition, and it seemed nobody would ever learn who these scientists were, or why they fought this thing so adamantly and passionately."
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Then the author relates the following information, eventually mentioning a noted current protagonist, Dr. Tony Fauci, in an outtake from an article she published in 1994:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Mullis, like his friend and colleague Dr. Peter Duesberg, does not believe that AIDS is caused by the retrovirus HIV. He is a long-standing member of the Group for the Reappraisal of the HIV-AIDS Hypothesis, the 500-member protest organization pushing for a re-examination of the cause of AIDS.

One of Duesberg's strongest arguments in the debate has been that the HIV virus is barely detectable in people who suffer from AIDS. Ironically, when PCR was applied to HIV research, around 1989, researchers claimed to have put this complaint to rest. Using the new technology, they were suddenly able to see viral particles in the quantities they couldn't see before. Scientific articles poured forth stating that HIV was now 100 times more prevalent than was previously thought. But Mullis himself was unimpressed. "PCR made it easier to see that certain people are infected with HIV," he told Spin in 1992, "and some of those people came down with symptoms of AIDS. But that doesn't begin even to answer the question, 'Does HIV cause it?'"

Mullis then went on to echo one of Duesberg's most controversial claims. "Human beings are full of retroviruses," he said, "We don't know if it is hundreds or thousands or hundreds of thousands. We've only recently started to look for them. But they've never killed anybody before. People have always survived retroviruses."

Mullis challenged the popular wisdom that the disease-causing mechanisms of HIV are simply too "mysterious" to comprehend. "The mystery of that damn virus," he said at the time, "has been generated by the $2 billion a year they spend on it. You take any other virus, and you spend $2 billion, and you can make up some great mysteries about it too."

When ABC's Nightline approached Mullis about participating in a documentary on himself, he instead urged them to focus their attention on the HIV debate.

"That's a much more important story," he told the producers, who up to that point had never acknowledged the controversy. In the end, Nightline ran a two-part series, the first on Kary Mullis, the second on the HIV debate. Mullis was hired by ABC for a two-week period, to act as their scientific consultant and direct them to sources.

The show was superb, and represented a historic turning point, possibly even the end of the seven-year media blackout on the HIV debate. But it still didn't fulfill Mullis' ultimate fantasy. "What ABC needs to do," says Mullis, "is talk to [Chairman of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Dr. Anthony] Fauci and [Dr. Robert] Gallo [one of the discoverers of HIV] and show that they're assholes, which I could do in ten minutes."

But I point out, Gallo will refuse to discuss the HIV debate, just as he's always done.

"I know he will," Mullis shoots back, anger rising in his voice. "But you know what? I would be willing to chase the little bastard from his car to his office and say, 'This is Kary Mullis trying to ask you a goddamn simple question,' and let the cameras follow. If people think I'm a crazy person, that's okay. But here's a Nobel Prize-winner trying to ask a simple question from those who spent $22 billion and killed 100,000 people.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

As a biologist, I had no idea prior to reading this information that there had been a group that challenged to re-examine the cause of AIDS, and that a potential misuse of the PCR test itself (which was used to confirm the presence of AIDS in patients) was the main target of their ire. And all of this happened long ago, not long after the discovery of PCR.

Later in the article, there are these nuggets regarding HIV and PCR:

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"In HIV, the death spell (code) came to people in the form of two antibody tests called ELISA and Western Blot, initially. Not PCR tests — they came later, to measure "viral load," and were specifically not to be used for diagnosing HIV. Rather, to stress people out about their "surrogate markers," said to represent where they stood in their battle against HIV. (Did people really need to be in a "battle" against HIV? This was the trillion-dollar question.)

In any case, those tests were not built on a "gold standard" which means purification of an actual virus. Purification means the pathogen has been separated from all else. HIV co-discoverer and Nobel Laureate Luc Montagnier famously told journalist Djamel Tahi in an interview: "I repeat, we did not purify."

HIV was never "separated from everything else." It was and is a laboratory artifact, a set of lab-tortured antigens around which a "test" was built — a test which shattered countless millions of lives, because people watched TV and believed what they were told. They didn't get a chance to hear what Kary Mullis or dozens of other real scientists had to say about the supposedly deadly retrovirus, HIV.

Nothing was proven before it was asserted. This became the norm, paving the way for the situation we are in now. Global viral communism. We all dreaded this would happen, but we never dreamed they would choose a cold virus. A Corona virus.

In the early 1990's, PCR, (Polymerase Chain Reaction) came into popular use, and Kary Mullis was awarded the Nobel Prize for it in 1993. PCR, simply put, is a thermal cycling method used to make up to billions of copies of a specific DNA sample, making it large enough to study. As it correctly says on PCR's Wikipedia page, PCR is an "...indispensable technique" with a "broad variety" of applications, "...including biomedical research and criminal forensics." [Italics mine.] The page goes on to say, to my dismay, that one of the applications of PCR is "...for the diagnosis of infectious diseases."

PCR is a needle in a haystack technology that can be extremely misleading in "the diagnosis of infectious diseases." The first conflict between this revolutionary technology and human life happened on the battlefield of AIDS, and Mullis himself came to the front line arguing against PCR as diagnostic tool. In 1987, esteemed Berkeley cancer virologist Peter Duesberg had doomed his funding and "career" by issuing a broadside in a paper published in Cancer Research to the growing and promiscuous assertions made for cancer viruses, including at least one he stood to gain a Nobel Prize for had he not diffused its significance himself.

His main argument was that the Gallo/Montagnier fusion "virus" that came to be called 'HIV' was (like all viruses in its class) barely capable of infecting cells. It infected so few cells that Duesberg likened the pathogenic model to thinking you can conquer China by killing 3 soldiers a day. There was simply not enough "there-there" in the form of cell death. "It's a pussycat," he said. He even said he wouldn't mind being injected with it. (though not if it came from Gallo's lab.)

With PCR's rise, the HIV Industrial Complex weaponized it to assert that now they could see HIV more abundantly, hence their maligned foe Peter Duesberg was toast. And it was Kary Mullis, himself an HIV dissenter, who rose to Duesberg's defense and said, "No he isn't."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

So in other words, summarizing the above: the PCR test was "weaponized" in order to detect particles of HIV that lead to many false-positive tests for many people, destroying their lives, because it was a test designed to find something that may not have existed in the form that they said it was - and that is, a retrovirus that as of today has never been confirmed to actually be the causative agent of HIV!

That blew my mind. And what blew it even further open is the fact that one of the main people behind the AIDS/HIV hypothesis was Dr. Tony Fauci - the same Dr. Fauci who is, today, promoting the use of the PCR test to determine the numbers of infections caused by COVID-19.

This same Dr. Fauci was given billions of dollars to develop his methods, along with Dr. Robert Gallo, one of the supposed "discoverers" of HIV. And they used the PCR test not only to strengthen their arguments, but also to develop PCR into a weapon to use for the diagnosis of infectious diseases, when it NEVER should be used for that purpose.

The nature of the test itself requires many cycles of amplification of small bits of DNA into amounts large enough to register for quantification, which could produce an ENORMOUS number of false-positive results simply because the primers used to amplify the "target" DNA could instead share some homology with random pieces of DNA in a sample; and that could result in THAT piece of NON-HIV/COVID-19 DNA being amplified in place of the DNA sample being targeted, thus resulting in a false-positive result. And this is more and more likely to occur the more amplification "cycles" that are used. Plus: the numbers of cycles used for any test are not standardized, and thus vary from lab-to-lab - and often even *within* labs.

And since these procedures were developed very early in the history and application of the PCR test, and entered into the public record by such "renowned" government-approved and lavishly funded scientists such as the esteemed Drs. Fauci and Gallo, the use of PCR became a "standard methodology" adopted by the medical community without question - especially after all of these doctor's works were approved by "peer-reviewed" scientists for publication in scentific journals (I could write a whole article on the topic of "peer review" - but I won't do so now because my blood pressure is already too high) - while those who fought these people, like the inventor of PCR, Kary Mullis - a Nobel Prize winner even (well, for what that's worth, anyway) - were ignored and even ostracized from the scientific community.

So here we stand today, deep in the depths if the COVID-19 hysteria, and the very same flawed PCR test that was developed and used to diagnose HIV fraudulently is being used to "confirm" cases of COVID-19...and all of this work is being done by doctors who have bought into the mythology without question, because "it's just how it's done".

But it's not their fault. It's what they have been taught to do. And the system was perverted in order to accomplish this, and thus enable the use of the PCR test as a weapon for our current enslavement.

Mullis, like his friend and colleague Dr. Peter Duesberg, does not believe that AIDS is caused by the retrovirus HIV. He is a long-standing member of the Group for the Reappraisal of the HIV-AIDS Hypothesis, the 500-member protest organization pushing for a re-examination of the cause of AIDS.

It is interesting to find how AIDS originated from, but if we tell people about it, they might think we are crazy.
Does HIV exist? Does HIV cause AIDS?

But it’s originated from and some humans use that stuff to inflict other humans health is another stories. Because how come the AIDS spread among mostly to gay people?

It is interesting to find how AIDS originated from, but if we tell people about it, they might think we are crazy.
Does HIV exist? Does HIV cause AIDS?

But it’s originated from and some humans use that stuff to inflict other humans health is another stories. Because how come the AIDS spread among mostly to gay people?

That's such a hard question to answer, Kay Kim, for many reasons.

The lifestyle that many gay men lives invites a lot of different physiological challenges that most heterosexual people never have to encounter.

The extreme microbial environments that they encounter sexually, if not properly accounted for with prophylaxis, can result in being exposed to an enormous number of different pathogens present in the human lower digestive and/or reproductive tracts that was never designed for invasion in such a manner.

Many of these physical acts cause a physical disruption of the sensitive tissues of the elimination system that results in a tearing of the membranes involved, resulting in exposure of the contents of the lower bowels directly to the bloodstream. That in itself may result in any already existent detrimental bacteria and/or viruses of *any* negative nature present within the individual to thrive in the individual in question.

Simply stated: a diagnosis of AIDS may not come from a single determined causative agent. It may instead be an amalgamation of infectious agents already present within the human eliminative and/or reproductive systems that when given the opportunity to express themselves in potentially immunologically challenged individuals via physically challenging sexual encounters, as may often be experienced by gay men, eventually results in a disease pathology that has been has of now been classified as "AIDS"/"HIV".

And even after writing the above, I still think I'm leaving out a lot of important information. Such a complex topic...

Last edited:
I think that we are uncovering the truth about testing for HIV (and now CONvid) and that it is a scam. By trusting in these "tests" people have let big pHarma diagnose whoknows how many and rake in trillions of dollars while they actually poison them with their allophatic crap. To this day 97% of all cancer patients that underwent chemotherapy have died BUT it is still a multi-million dollar industry.

I think we can start calling this industry the way it should be called. Pharmaceutical industry of addiction and death. Big pharma is the industry of sickness and making profits on misery and pain of un-suspecting masses.

To keytone: I have seen George Webb. He talks about Trump taking in a New Virus Czar, a NATO biological scientist. Think it comes from there.
There are some more to watch, about mikovits etc
Trump really dregs up monsters..

Last edited:
Some pages back there were references to a video with a German doctor, a General Practitioner who spoke out against the Covid-19 measures.
Don’t think this video was posted yet, if it was, apologies.

Here another brave (female) doctor speaking out, Dr Katrin Korb of Oldenburg, Germany. (English subs)

- coronavirus is about power and money;
- speaks out against the fear being spread by the government;
- at 5:14 mentiones paragraph 2 of the German Constitution, which does NOT specify right to health but right to physical integrity, that is a big difference, so there is no right to health, being sick is part of life but no one should inflict physical harm on us, even with a dubious vaccine;
- she will not take this mRNA vaccine in the making, nor her children nor will she recommend it to her patients;
- the German taxpayer pays for the consequences of the lockdown and vaccine development, without having been asked, Germany pledged 525mln Euro of taxpayer’s money already for vaccine development within the EU, and no one asked us if we are okay with that, because we are deemed too stupid to decide on such matters;

She also looks to where to go from here:

- people who can think for themselves, being creative, take responsibility for themselves, working on their own health and the health of our world. People who are positive, who have friends, who enjoy life, do not get sick easily, and if they do, they eventually unite with death. You have no power over these people;
- i don’t want to get back to the old normal. I wish for a new better normal (8:37) with free and self-determined people, who are responsible for themselves.

Hope she gets a lot of traction.
In the clip Dr Katrin Korb also mentions that there are controls in place, and if a practitioner does not follow an officially recommended procedure then they can be taken to court even if that recommendation does no good to that particular patient.

The mechanics of how control came to be became more clear after reading more about how this world of prescribing medicine works, at least in Germany. At the same time this study also revealed that there is a push to make vaccination mandatory, at least if it stands to the chairman of the World Medical Association.

In Weltärztepräsident fordert Impfpflicht there was if translated from German:
World Medical President, Frank Ulrich Montgomery, has called for a General mandatory vaccination for protection against the Coronavirus. If, in the future, a Serum against the Virus are available and some of the citizens refused the vaccination, they constituted a high risk for their fellow citizens, who could not be vaccinated due to health reasons, warned Montgomery in the Newspapers of the Funke media group. "We have to give it to as many people as possible," said the President of the world medical Association[...]
In the Wiki one finds
Under criticism one finds a mixed bag, the first concerns a defence of doctors who are paid by companies to use the drugs they produce:
When he was vice president of the German Medical Association, Montgomery was criticised over his statements in a bribery scandal. Some 3,000 physicians had received gifts or money for prescribing Ratiopharm medical products, and an investigation had been launched in the city of Ulm because of multiple suspicions of fraud and breach of trust. Montgomery called the business practices of physicians who had prescribed Ratiopharm products a "totally normal and natural behaviour", which could not be considered punishable.[13] While the Ulm prosecutor found that the first two physicians involved in the issue had been bribed by Ratiopharm with a total amount of EUR 19,180, the investigation was closed in 2013 due to a lack of criminally relevant cases.[14][15]

In 2012, the Federal Court of Justice of Germany ruled that physicians with a licence to bill the public health insurances in Germany cannot be prosecuted for bribery.[16] Montgomery commented that the court had chosen the right path, but then also stated that no physician in Germany was allowed to accept gifts from pharmaceutical companies.[17] According to article 34 of the professional responsibility code of German physicians, it is prohibited to ask for or accept compensations for prescribing medicine.[13] In January 2013, he rejected political demands of turning the bribing of physicians into a criminal offence. "We reject a legal solution when it is a lex specialis made against physicians. We would, however, not oppose a law that is valid for all freelancers, i.e. also for architects, lawyers and journalists." Instead he demanded more investigative competencies be given to the medical associations and an "improvement in the framework for penalties" regarding matters of professional responsibility.[18]
The people pay the state and insurance companies who, depending on the medicine sold, support the companies which then pay the doctors who prescribe the drugs the companies want to have used. Maybe not in all or even most cases, but that it is common is troubling. While the method is simple, it does not help to insure the best or even the cheapest help to the patients. In addition Montgomery "demanded more investigative competencies be given to the medical associations" which obviously can be both good and bad, and probably very bad when the companies pay the doctors and probably also the doctors that control the doctors. This would explain some of the experiences related in the video with the German doctor.

The above argument to justify receiving money from pharmaceutical companies in return for prescribing their drugs reminds one of the concept Pilul brought up in Gilad Atzmon: Pilpul for Beginners
In a spectacularly brave Huffpost article titled What Is Pilpul , And Why On Earth Should I Care About It? author David Shasha writes, "Pilpul is the Talmudic term used to describe a rhetorical process that the (Jewish) sages used to formulate their legal decisions... It is a catch-all term that in English is translated as 'Casuistry'."

The English word 'casuistry' is defined as: "the use of clever but unsound reasoning, especially in relation to moral questions; sophistry."
[...]
Shasha writes of the history of pilpul tradition that "the Ashkenazi rabbis were less concerned with promulgating the Law transmitted in the Talmud than they were with molding it to suit their own needs. Pilpul was a means to justify practices already fixed in the behaviors of the community by re-reading the Talmud to justify those practices."

Pilpul, as described, is not about understanding of the law and its meaning but about the deliberate miss- interpretation of the law so it fits with one's core interests.
Yes, the German legal system and also Montgomery had to find a way of interpreting the law "to justify practices already fixed in the behaviors of the community". This of course bodes little good for wisdom ruling with regard to vaccinations, even if Montgomery has shown signs of reason, but is put under pressure:
During the COVID-19 pandemic in April 2020, Montgomery was accused of unsettling the public and not living up to his responsibilities. He had called the wearing of scarves or cloths to cover mouth and nose "ridiculous".[19] Virologist Alexander Kekulé described Montgomery's theses on facial covers as incomprehensible and "blatant nonsense".[20] Montgomery was blamed for acting dangerously by creating doubts about the mandatory wearing of facial covers in Germany during the pandemic. His criticism of the government's failure to acquire stocks of high-quality facial masks in time was appreciated though.[21]
Again Doctor Montgomery speaks as if he is trying to cover all bases and this is likely very expedient in his position, but perhaps it also shows that there is more than one view among professional on the present Covid-19 panic.

From the C's:
A: We have told you before: The Nazi experience was a “trial run,” and by now you see the similarities, do you not? […] Now, we have also told you that the experience of the “Native Americans” vis a vis the Europeans may be a precursor in microcosm. Also, what Earthian 3rd density does to Terran 2nd density should offer “food for thought.”

Interesting quote! Part of the Native Americans story is that Europeans brought viruses to America that they were defenseless against - possibly involving retroviruses that we caught from our domestic animals. Later, we got infected with all kinds of retroviruses due to vaccines that use animal tissues to grow their vaccine viruses, but that also can pass other viruses to humans which then can even mutate and recombine. Judy Mikovits goes into great detail about these things in her excellent book "Plague of corruption", which I highly recommend. Crucial knowledge to understand what's going on right now, and she's such a brave soul!

Anyway, thought this comment by the Cs was interesting in this light, connecting the Nazi experience as a trial run, the experience of the Native Americans "vis a vis" Europeans, and "microcosm", i.e. microbiology?, and how we treat animals. Maybe one of these veiled clues - or maybe I'm reading too much into it...

Now, we have also told you that the experience of the “Native Americans” vis a vis the Europeans may be a precursor in microcosm. Also, what Earthian 3rd density does to Terran 2nd density should offer “food for thought.”

I understand this to be a sign what will happen to humans vis a vis aliens.

Microcosm: Europeans conquer Native Americans.
Macrocosm: Aliens conquer humans.

Similar analogy goes with what 3d humans do to 2d animals. That sort of domination and feeding will be done to us by 4d STS. As C's once said, it is natural process in our realm.

Back
Top Bottom