I haven't seen too many of these type of propaganda posts that are pro-Covid restrictions in a while, but this one is making the rounds lately as a "cut & paste" on FB -

With all the talk of the "second wave" of this scamdemic in the media, I'd be surprised if the second lockdown wasn't firmly in place by the end of September. Wait and see, I guess.
In the same vain the French Gouvernment publishes a new shock spot :

In this video, we observe several members of the same family in their daily lives. The father kisses his office colleagues and does not wear a mask. The son hugs his friends as he leaves school.
Shortly afterwards, the whole family gets together for the mother's birthday. They gather around her, hug her, ignoring social distancing. Then the scene changes: the mother is infected with coronavirus and hospitalised with respiratory assistance.
Of course this video is circulating in the networks and on TV.

On the other side, here in France more and more doctors are rising up against the health dictatorship and the state's lies about the CV19.
Some of them are interviewed on TV news broadcasts or on the radio, such as Professor Christian Perronne, Dr. Patrick Bellier, Jean-François Toussaint and Martine Wonner (and the well-known Raoult of course).
More and more FB groups are trying to shed light on the subject, but there were no major demonstrations like in Berlin.
It's difficult for me to assess what the vast majority of French people really think about this subject.

What I observed in the small village near the Spanish border where I run a guesthouse:
this summer we only had a few foreign tourists (about ten) unlike last summer when they made up half the clientele (even if we were full seven days a week with French tourists).
Since the end of July, when the government decreed compulsory masks in all indoor public places and in some cities even outside, everyone arrives muzzled. Of course my boyfriend and I receive them without masks with a big smile and the majority of them take off their masks and don't wear them for the duration of their stay. We were even able to talk to some of them and they seemed to be well aware, at least to some extent, of the big scam.
But here where I live, while there have never been many cases, even in March and April, I see increasingly "sad" scenes:
whereas until the end of July people only put the mask on in places where it was compulsory, now almost everyone wears a mask outside (although it is not compulsory), in the deserted streets of the village, the students on their way to school. . I have seen people riding bicycles, all alone in the countryside, wearing masks, motorcyclists putting their masks under their helmets...

The other day I went out of the supermarket, it was 34 degrees and as soon as I went through the door I took off my mask but nobody, really nobody (and I stayed for a while watching) did the same. They all kept their masks up to the car and sometimes they kept them once in the car, they even wear them in the car when they arrive, as if it was already part of them and they don't pay attention to it anymore. It gave me chills, I will never get used to it.

Here an astounding account of a French teacher in oratory art at the start of the school year :
"
"This afternoon I gave a lecture and ...
A public speaking course.
Today is my first day at this school. I meet these students for the first time.
I am facing 30 masked students. I open my course with a preamble that I think is appropriate and important to do: "I don't wear a mask, I keep my distance from you. You are currently wearing one. I invite you to feel completely FREE either to keep it on or to take it off. I invite you to TRUST in what you feel RIGHT and GOOD to do for YOU, for your health, for your comfort. You are all adults, responsible adults, capable of making choices. Be assured that there will be no "right or wrong" judgment whether you decide to keep it or take it away."
I have two groups of 30 students this afternoon. Of these 60 students, a few have allowed themselves to put it under their noses and two or three have allowed themselves to take it off.
One student asks me if I have the RIGHT to do what I am doing. I tell her that I make the CHOICE to do what I am doing.
This same student tells me that she wears the mask to protect, in her opinion, vulnerable people.
"Who?"
"My grandparents"
"Okay. We are in class now ... "
Then I tell them that if I was ill, I wouldn't be there to lead this class in front of them. The course would be cancelled or held at a distance.
And I ask them this question "and you, are you sick?".
and there, in one voice, they answer me:
"Well, we don't know, Madame ...", "We don't know anything about it, in fact!"
I stop for a moment. I look at them and I tell them "I'm asking you again, I think you've misunderstood the question:
Are you ill?"
No answer from them.
What does it mean?
It means that in the minds of these students, who are all in their twenties, if a test or any other external element has not told them that they are sick, they are unable to answer this simple question. They don't know that they themselves can assess the state of their bodies and probe whether there are any symptoms (fever, headache or other) in them. They do not know that they can trust themselves to read their condition. Today, to answer this question, they need a PCR test.
It is my turn to be amazed for a short while.
I gave lessons to students who, under the 40° degrees that it was this afternoon in our non-air-conditioned classroom, forced themselves to wear masks. By choice? by conviction? In this case, it's OK. It is also most often, as with their parents, out of obligation. Out of ignorance. By inability to trust what they might consider just, good, reasonable, common sense or healthy for them.
I started them on a first practical exercise of public speaking. I am supposed to assess their public speaking skills. I stood at the back of the room, at a distance from them and watched them, listened to them do this masked exercise, and there ... I thought to myself that it didn't make any sense. What I was going through there didn't make sense anymore. I, who usually loves this course (I've been giving it for 4 years), had no pleasure today.
Speaking, communicating, public speaking is breathing, it is exchanging, it is the work of the voice, it is the breath, it is the gestures, it is the posture, it is the movement, in short it is not only the mouth but also our whole body that engages in an act of speaking.
I go home sad. Sounded.
I have measured the full extent, the full magnitude of the effects of manipulation on these brains.
I'm cut off in my momentum, in what made sense just a few months ago.
It doesn't make any sense at all.
None at all. "

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

compared to all that is forever lost...

Is it really forever? I fully expect karma to intervene at some point. One day we'll look back on these stupid masks that we wore.

Right after reading that I paused and thought a bit. I concluded, "I'm sane." I wanted to tell someone, maybe cry and then rejoice in joy, but that's not appropriate. And I meant something like I still have integrity, see through this, and it hasn't broken me. Some seconds after the thought I got a pronounced left ear ring and tightened a fist and tried to get angry and just reinforce that thought of, "I'm sane."

Sit back, do what you can for yourself to feel better, listen to some music you love, play with your pets, hug the loved one, draw, dance, sing, read novels that will make you feel sexy, run around in circles or scream into pillows if needed and you'll be alright, I'm sure.

Yes, self care. Use the hyperkinetic sensate to your advantage.

It will pass, this hell on Earth.

Yes, it will. The game isn't over. I'm amazed at the redundancy of Earth, that it can be so dysfunctional, yet here we are still going about and learning lessons.

Is it really forever?

I wondered if someone will get 'caught' in that web of wording... I hoped it's pretty obvious by now how I am not about doom, but (somehow) I have to keep on making that point clear. I just like writing and sometimes get too carried away with words, descriptions, being 'poetic' if you like. I get that and sort of 'apologize' for it. ;) I put my heart in it when I write a reply, cause, what's the point of writing it if not being honest, word it how you feel at the moment? It's the only way to tell a true story and also to get proper feedback, not just 'likes'.

Right after reading that I paused and thought a bit. I concluded, "I'm sane." I wanted to tell someone, maybe cry and then rejoice in joy, but that's not appropriate. And I meant something like I still have integrity, see through this, and it hasn't broken me. Some seconds after the thought I got a pronounced left ear ring and tightened a fist and tried to get angry and just reinforce that thought of, "I'm sane."

And how did that go? :evil: Jokes aside, I'm sure you're still sane, well - at least more than the majority of this world and that should count for something!

Yes, self care. Use the hyperkinetic sensate to your advantage.

Ride the Wave! :wizard:

image.jpg

Well the move closer and closer to lock down 2 (of sorts) edges closer here in Ireland as having instigated some half way extra measures earlier this week the lackey government waited for the health experts to shout and claim it wasn't doing enough and the pressure to rise for Dublin to move to LEVEL 3 come Friday! Oh go on, if you insist! Bingo!

Yes we now how our futures set by a 6-9 month rolling plan of perpetual rising and falling and rising and rising of crisis levels, each with their own distinct set of totalitarian instructions!

julie-pic-article.png

To accompany the new never-to-end policy the government released a 60 page document packed full of double-speak, out-right lies, and a tone of care that would melt your babies heart!

Resilience and Recovery 2020-2021: View the Plan for Living with COVID-19

Notice the plan is called 'Living With COVID' - i.e. we aint letting this go away so learn to live with it!

I really couldn't read it all as it turned my stomach after half a page, but a couple of select examples follow to give you a flavour:

Individually we can take precautions and these continue to be our first line of defence. No single measure, in isolation, will control the spread of COVID-19 and the most effective approach is one which involves a combination of societal and personal protective measures, including;
  • Washing our hands regularly and thoroughly.
  • Observing good cough and sneeze etiquette.
  • Maintaining social distancing
  • Exercising judgement about where we spend time
  • Being mindful as to whether guidance is being applied appropriately by business and reducing our social interactions thereby limiting the opportunity for COVID to spread.
  • Working remotely where possible.
  • Walking and cycling where we can to free up public transport for social distancing for those who need it.
  • Isolating and contact your GP if you develop symptoms.
The National Public Health Emergency Team provided Government with a framework for the future management of the pandemic reflecting the fact that:
  • The virus is still out there (dun-dun-dun-da!!!! :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:)
  • There is, inevitably, behaviour and message fatigue given the longer-term uncertainty and impacts of restrictions on the public
  • There is still no vaccine or treatment
  • There is potential for a second wave of the disease to coincide with the circulation of the seasonal influenza.
  • Overseas travel and importation remains a risk.
Of course buried near the back you find

Ireland is currently involved in two major international clinical trials for COVID-19.

REMAP-COVID is a study evaluating treatments, deemed the most promising by experts convened by the World Health Organization, across several countries. As part of the trial, the Irish arm recently published results showing that the common steroid hydrocortisone, administered to critically unwell patients in intensive care units, reduced the mortality rate from 40% to 32%.

And of course we have the new infection-police

A key difference in the service will be the building of a dedicated workforce for Covid19 Testing. This will enable us to run our health service and Covid Testing simultaneously. Our testing service will employ a 3,000 strong workforce. We are currently recruiting over 700 people to take swabs and over 500 contact tracing staff. The roles are available all around tithe country. Both campaigns have been launched and we are actively screening and interviewing candidates for immediate positions.

And they are using this opportunity to up the sales of existing vaccines - god love the children! And those pesky healthcare workers who have to-date avoided vaccines and should have known better, they've now nowhere to hide...

There will be enhanced provision of seasonal influenza vaccinations including expansion to children age 2-12 with an Uptake Target % - Children (aged 2-12) – 60% and Uptake Target % - At-risk groups and Healthcare Workers – 75%.

There will be a range of efforts to promote the seasonal flu campaign and to promote increase uptake amongst healthcare workers.

And then my jaw hit the floor when they claimed that a mere 1.7% of the population here have antibodies to SARS-CoV-2. Surely this must be rigged to establish just why the vaccine coming down the line has to be taken by all come what may...

Research (SCOPI study) has also been undertaken to estimate the true prevalence of tititiCOVID-19 in the Irish population. The seroprevalence (proportion of the population with antibodies to SARS-CoV-2) for people living in Ireland was estimated as 1.7%. Work is now underway to establish a process for undertaking repeated seroprevalence surveys using residual blood samples, which will continue to inform and tailor our public health interventions as population infection levels change over time.

And then to top it off the most revolting emotional blackmail at the end to bring a tear to every citizens eye...

It is important as a people that we pause and reflect, take time to remember and pay tribute both to those who have lost their lives but also to everyone who has contributed to how we have faced and are facing the challenges together.

A programme of national and local events will be developed to commemorate those we have lost,
to celebrate all those who have helped us survive and endure, and ensure there is support from all those who feel alone or lost. Government will be collaborative with national and local media, civil society organisations and church groups on the approach and timing.

Over the coming period, the Department of Media, Tourism, Arts, Culture, Sport and the Gaeltacht working with the National Archives, Creative Ireland and the Arts Council will develop a programme of initiatives to both capture the experience of COVID-19 in Ireland.

We all have very different experiences of memories of what happened in 2020. There have been a number of initiatives in different fields to catalogue our experience of flCOVID-19. In the future, it will be important to be able to look back and reflect on what we have learned about ourselves as a society.

What we have learned..... !!!? :wow::jawdrop:

If you can face it the PDF is below. Orwell would be proud.

Attachments

• IRISH GOV - Resilience and Recovery 2020-2021 Plan for Living with COVID-19 - SEPT 2020.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
The restrictions for some reason seem to be tightening, (pushed by the usual suspects) in unison.

France set to reimpose localized restrictions to curtail virus surge
Latest revision September 17, 2020, 9:23 PM
'Our battle is to implement measures that will avoid an influx at hospitals,' health minister says French authorities are preparing tighter restrictions in several cities to curtail a surge in COVID-19 cases that could again overwhelm hospitals, Health Minister Olivier Veran said Thursday.

Veran, who will now hold weekly press conferences to chart the outbreak's progression, said measures would be announced for Lyon and Nice by Saturday, after curbs on public gatherings were imposed this week in Bordeaux and Marseille.

Marseille
could see even more restrictions, such as bar closings or a ban on public gatherings, "if the situation doesn't improve," he said.
Already the so-called incidence rate, the number of cases for every 100,000 inhabitants, stands at 200 in Lyon and Nice, which Veran said was four times the virus alert threshold.

And a growing number of patients require intensive care, he said, heightening fears of a surge that would strain hospitals and health workers after the pandemic flared in March.

"Our battle is to implement the measures that will avoid an influx at hospitals -- it's a race against the clock," Veran warned.
"We have to take these decisions at the right time; not too early because they are restrictions, but not too late either."

Israel Enters the Jewish High Holiday Season Under Lockdown

Covid-19: Les fraudeurs de la quarantaine
Sep 17, 2020 / 2:52 Vid

Berkeley (California) Fines Residents for Violating Public Health Orders
Although the majority of people in the Bay Area have successfully incorporated a face mask into their daily outfits, there’s always that one or two that can’t quite get on board. After discussing proper repercussions for those not following face mask and social distance orders, Berkeley City Council has voted in favor of issuing a citation for those not following the ordinances.

As of now, Berkeley will fine residents violating public health orders up to $100 for the first violation, increasing the cost for repeat violations. Current public health orders in Berkeley state that one must wear a face mask when visiting an indoor business, indoor workplace, waiting in line for public transportation, dining outdoors whilst up from the table, and exercising outdoors (i.e. everywhere that is not inside your home).

According to Kron4, a similar measure has already been enacted in other Bay Area counties, such as Marin, Santa Clara, and Napa for those that violate public health orders. These counties are slapping fines of up to $500 for individuals going maskless in public or having parties, and even fines of $5,000 to $10,000 for businesses (especially restaurants) defying the rules.

As for Berkeley, however, their main concern is the return of UC Berkeley students this fall. As mentioned by NBC, thousands of students are making their way back to UCB for the fall semester and, as you can probably imagine, those in their teens and early 20s aren’t exactly the most careful and conscientious. Berkeley officials are hoping the new fine will deter students from going to large gatherings and going maskless, along with the rest of the city’s residents.

Considering that Alameda County has the largest number of COVID-19 cases in the Bay Area (just over 20,000), it’s no surprise that Berkeley is cracking down on its residents going maskless. If the solution is to have everyone wear a mask and social distance, then, by all means, city and county officials will do what they have to do to ensure it. After all, the sooner the pandemic comes to an end, the sooner we can all go out again. Capiche?

SF- Bay-area Ca.
Businesses We've Lost To COVID-19

Meanwhile:
Thu, 09/17/2020 - 23:20 GoldCore's blog 15-20 minutes Authored by John Whitehead via The Rutherford Institute,
“There was of course no way of knowing whether you were being watched at any given moment. How often, or on what system, the Thought Police plugged in on any individual wire was guesswork. It was even conceivable that they watched everybody all the time. But at any rate they could plug in your wire whenever they wanted to. You had to live—did live, from habit that became instinct—in the assumption that every sound you made was overheard, and, except in darkness, every movement scrutinized.”
- George Orwell, 1984

Ciudad de México / 17.09.2020 19:14:52

After seeing these two articles on Sott.net, I can't help but think that both the pandemic and the elections in the U.S. will be the excuse to mobilize the military onto the streets in the U.S., U.K. and elsewhere... and keep them there. That will be the next round of change to the "New Normal".

Things probably CAN get worse but let's not dwell on it. You are where you are, time to 'escape' is gone. It may return at some point, but who can tell the rest of the world won't be even worse by then? So, I guess we are all stuck with our lessons as they come, in waves, unpleasant as they might be. I wouldn't dwell much on those too, cause... You've done your work, you are doing it, the rest of the world still needs more terror, who are we to stop them from experiencing it?

I'm totally ok with things getting worse for those people who deserve it, who are responsible for this .... this mess! So, I'm going to work my utmost to make them pay. It's a karmic thing and I'd like to hasten their invoice (it needs paying, and they ARE responsible)... :-D There is always more work to be done as well as different ways to look at things. I think being able to laugh is also a good thing too (thank God for comedians!). Guess I'm currently taking my inspiration from V:

Everything has to come out in the open, no more secrets and lies and repressed feelings and misplaced blame, it is the time for the Truth, so let it be. Sit back, do what you can for yourself to feel better, listen to some music you love, play with your pets, hug the loved one, draw, dance, sing, read novels that will make you feel sexy, run around in circles or scream into pillows if needed and you'll be alright, I'm sure. It will pass, this hell on Earth. 🥰

I like Shakespeare's idea of "to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by thus opposing, end them". It does seem like a 'sign of the times' . There is so much martial energy in the air right now.

Anyway, I'd like to end with a fun note. Good ol' JP! He's doing a 'community service' at the "pandemic hotline"... Ya just gotta laugh...

After seeing these two articles on Sott.net, I can't help but think that both the pandemic and the elections in the U.S. will be the excuse to mobilize the military onto the streets in the U.S., U.K. and elsewhere... and keep them there. That will be the next round of change to the "New Normal".

The Military have a mind of their own. It's not nice to call them quislings and I'm sure they won't appreciate it (unless it's their higher ups, or those 'playing the game' i.e. sucking up to those Elites). The ordinary ranks (including officers) can get pretty pissed and recalcitrant with people they don't like, and even "lethal" with those they strongly disapprove of. It's something that many people learned the hard way in the Vietnam conflict. It's my belief that belief that you should never underestimate the military, and you'd definitely not want them as your enemy.

Here an astounding account of a French teacher in oratory art at the start of the school year :
"
"This afternoon I gave a lecture and ...
A public speaking course.
Today is my first day at this school. I meet these students for the first time.
I am facing 30 masked students. I open my course with a preamble that I think is appropriate and important to do: "I don't wear a mask, I keep my distance from you. You are currently wearing one. I invite you to feel completely FREE either to keep it on or to take it off. I invite you to TRUST in what you feel RIGHT and GOOD to do for YOU, for your health, for your comfort. You are all adults, responsible adults, capable of making choices. Be assured that there will be no "right or wrong" judgment whether you decide to keep it or take it away."
I have two groups of 30 students this afternoon. Of these 60 students, a few have allowed themselves to put it under their noses and two or three have allowed themselves to take it off.
One student asks me if I have the RIGHT to do what I am doing. I tell her that I make the CHOICE to do what I am doing.
This same student tells me that she wears the mask to protect, in her opinion, vulnerable people.
"Who?"
"My grandparents"
"Okay. We are in class now ... "
Then I tell them that if I was ill, I wouldn't be there to lead this class in front of them. The course would be cancelled or held at a distance.
And I ask them this question "and you, are you sick?".
and there, in one voice, they answer me:
"Well, we don't know, Madame ...", "We don't know anything about it, in fact!"
I stop for a moment. I look at them and I tell them "I'm asking you again, I think you've misunderstood the question:
Are you ill?"
No answer from them.
What does it mean?
It means that in the minds of these students, who are all in their twenties, if a test or any other external element has not told them that they are sick, they are unable to answer this simple question. They don't know that they themselves can assess the state of their bodies and probe whether there are any symptoms (fever, headache or other) in them. They do not know that they can trust themselves to read their condition. Today, to answer this question, they need a PCR test.
It is my turn to be amazed for a short while.
I gave lessons to students who, under the 40° degrees that it was this afternoon in our non-air-conditioned classroom, forced themselves to wear masks. By choice? by conviction? In this case, it's OK. It is also most often, as with their parents, out of obligation. Out of ignorance. By inability to trust what they might consider just, good, reasonable, common sense or healthy for them.
I started them on a first practical exercise of public speaking. I am supposed to assess their public speaking skills. I stood at the back of the room, at a distance from them and watched them, listened to them do this masked exercise, and there ... I thought to myself that it didn't make any sense. What I was going through there didn't make sense anymore. I, who usually loves this course (I've been giving it for 4 years), had no pleasure today.
Speaking, communicating, public speaking is breathing, it is exchanging, it is the work of the voice, it is the breath, it is the gestures, it is the posture, it is the movement, in short it is not only the mouth but also our whole body that engages in an act of speaking.
I go home sad. Sounded.
I have measured the full extent, the full magnitude of the effects of manipulation on these brains.
I'm cut off in my momentum, in what made sense just a few months ago.
It doesn't make any sense at all.
None at all. "

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Do you have the link for this in French?

So here in Tel Aviv we're headed for the second lockdown which is to start today.

The rules are:
-We may only venture 1 kilometer from our houses.

-All businesses that accept crowds will be closed except for grocery stores and pharmacies.

-Absolutely no parties or dinners celebrating the new "jewish" year are allowed. Police will enter and stop any such.

-Going for a walk / run will only be allowed in singles

-All schools are to be closed until further notice

-Going to the beach is alright as long as you do it for sports and not leisure, stay away from others and actually entering the ocean is not allowed.

This state of affairs, we're told, is to continue for a minimum of three weeks, and is supposed to curb the rise of positive "cases". Meanwhile crushing small and medium businesses everywhere.

Many people who have in the past adamantly chosen the current pm are flabbergasted and exhausted by now. There all still constant protests which seem to be doing next to nothing.

So good luck to us guys

I could be mistaken but I think this is what's happening.

This whole thing has now turned into some sort of mass experiment. The government in part is being advised by psychologists and social engineers.

What the government need to do is maintain the fear and narrative of covid long enough to achieve a few objectives part of which is mass vaccinations.

I believe they could also be laying the groundwork during this pandemic for the next one.

Gaslighting is being used to quite a lot of effectiveness. I believe the military story is part of this gaslighting, so is the threat of a 2 week national lockdown. They are literally playing out a psychological scheme on the population as when people are traumatised, they are more likely to accept things they wouldn't normally.

I expect local lockdowns to continue at pace but I think a national lockdown is a bluff. I expect nationally they could introduce more restrictions but not a full lockdown.

Autumn / winter will be filled with A LOT of gaslighting and psychological manipulation. I expect the games to increase, reaching their maximum just before the vaccines are approved.

Vaccine approvals are expected November / December with mass rollout December / January / February in Europe and America.

Flu vaccines are being dished out as we speak in the UK. The take up is HUGE as you'd expect given the psychological warfare that has been waged. All these 50+ yr old people who dutifully got injected are now primed and ready to be the beneficiaries of covid in the coming months to a year. Very sad.

Patrice Evra in the previous video I posted stated he think this whole thing is part of a plan to cull the population in a controlled way, starting with the old and those with weak immune systems.

If he's correct, 2021 will see an evolution to the pandemic after the groundwork has been set in 2020.

Let's see how things play out.

What we have learned..... !!!? :wow::jawdrop:

If you can face it the PDF is below. Orwell would be proud.
Oh boy! Your level 5 looks a lot like our level 4! What have the people learned, I wonder? How to give their government the boot - or to use their boots effectively on government's collective backsides? I sure do hope so. This has got to stop. The people need to turn against their tormentors.

Back
Top Bottom