Yes, the mask thing is a must now. :rolleyes:
Almost all the sheeple have given into the mask dictate. :shock:
It’s not mandatory here yet to wear the mask outside or in the car, but I would say 98% wear them. :headbash:
I think that’s why they are constantly pushing the narrative. Just like the boiling frog, step by step.

I swear, every time I leave a store I’m looking at the sky for some comets. :whistle:

Well, if you were in Toronto today you might have seen one (or at least a fireball)-
Falling meteor causes fireball, flash of light over parts of Ontario | CTV News

It seems that the first port of call will be that an administrative organ, the Superior Council of Magistrature (SCM), will be ‘appreciating’ this matter, in other words, deciding whether the two judges should be ‘disciplined’ on December 2 (Wednesday).
Just saw that yesterday the Superior Council of Magistrature has ruled, that there is nothing disciplinary for them to find in the ruling of the Lisbon Court of Appeal judges, they have confidence that judges continue their work independently in accordance with the Constitution and the law and they disclose that studies are underway for legislative proposals to respond to the impact of the pandemic situation on the functioning of the justice system.

So for now the rule of law stays intact but I see this last bit as leaving the door open for new (emergency) laws to change or limit existing laws pertaining to people's fundamental rights leaving people's freedoms in particular cases within the realms of "health" authorities without possibility of judicial appeal.

Be that as it may, i was pleasantly surprised yesterday to find that of the four new acquintances i was talking to yesterday, all four of them came out (when they felt confident that we all more or less were thinking along the same lines in this) and said they would not take a vaccine and one lady was already looking into ways to start homeschooling her 10 year old son. I read that there are a staggering 22 million vaccines on the way to Portugal for 10 million inhabitants, for each person two doses, consisting of 6 different vaccines, all by the usual suspects western pharma companies. They do not spend monies on feeding kids that go hungry and people losing their homes and jobs etc all because of their moronic measures, no no, they did do spend it on more than enough toxxines to poison the whole place. I understood that one has to take two shots of the same vaccine but apparently here they think that will not be any problem, while pharmacies all over the place already state that they do not have the necessary storage facilities for the vaccines which in turn could help opening the eyes of more and more people and be at least hesitant to be vaccinated. At least for now the vaccine will not be mandatory. Back to the romance novels!

NSW Police blow whistle on coronavirus deception​

View attachment 39923

By TONY MOBILIFONITIS

A LETTER written by a senior constable from the Coffs/Clarence Highway Patrol in NSW and signed by colleagues, has exposed the COVID-19 narrative for its deception and the harm it is causing to police and their relations with the public.

The letter, dated October 26, is addressed to NSW Commissioner of Police Michael Fuller and is one of the best rebuttals of the COVID narrative of fear and control written anywhere, noting false predictions of its severity, false and misleading statistics, flaws in testing and serious questions around the virus itself.

Regards
Alexander Cooney Senior Constable Coffs/Clarence Highway Patrol
NSW Police Force Grafton Police Station
5 Duke Street Grafton NSW 2460

And other signatories

I really admire these brave policemen in New South Wales.

A Second Open Letter From a Senior Constable in the NSW Police Force​

To: Michael Fuller

Police Commissioner of New South Wales

RE: Open Letter Concerning the use of Police in the discriminatory targeting of certain groups during the current “Pandemic”

As a Senior Member of the New South Wales Police Force Public Order & Riot Squad(PORS), I have been involved in many large-scale events and protests since 2009. Until 2016, PORS Commander Chief Superintendent Steve Cullenran the unit in a manner that approached each mission, with consistency and without prejudice.

Since his departure, the unit appears to have been overrun by bureaucrats and we find ourselves in a situation where a once cohesive unit, has been replaced with uncertainty, division, and conflicts, driven by increased red-tape and competitiveness, causing the demise of good judgment in policing.

This situation has intensified during the declared National State of Emergency, as Police are asked to enforce arbitrary rules against the population, without any verifiable and objective scientific basis, in the name of public health and safety, often infringing upon basic human rights in the process. Excessive force is being deployed with increasing regularity, causing harm when it is apparently meant for good and the public is losing respect, trust, and faith in us.

I was shocked when I learned that New South Wales is NOT operating under a declared a State of Emergency. Yet the police are being compelled to enforce directions on the basis they do when it is clearly without these additional powers. This is contemptible and I have serious concerns over the legality of the infringement notices we are being asked to enforce and issue.

The response to COVID-19 and our directions are often confusing, so I make the point that if the enforcers are unclear, how can we expect the public to be. This has come from what appears to be a rushed response that is perplexing, and its after-effects are harmful on many levels.

I have read and researched the contents of the open letter sent by officer Alexander Cooney,dated October 26, 2020 [1] and I agree with its contents and echo its sentiments wholeheartedly and strongly support the motion to investigate these assertions and start questioning what is demanded of us, instead of yielding to demands, because they are clearly infringing upon human rights and coming from a place of bias and from those who are not representative or accountable to the people.

For example, we were instructed to assist with the BLM and Armenian protests, yet more recently we have been told to “make an example” of people protesting anything deemed to be anti-government, with a “get them quick” attitude. Use of terms like “anti-everything hippies” to describe these protestors, is indicative of the ever-increasing prejudice coming from above.

To further illustrate this concerning prejudice and unprofessional conduct, an Inspector of PORS, in a recent debrief about one of the “Anti Lockdown” protests, has made obscenely derogatory remarks about a child with her mother, who were peacefully protesting. This raises serious moral and ethical questions about the present state of the force and the potential dangers it poses to our State and country.

Furthermore, I have been involved in protests where directives given on the ground, have clearly put peaceful protestors and innocent bystanders in harm’s way and in direct conflict with the police. I am sure you would agree that having the support of the community is in our best interest.

When the NRL grand final was packed with a 40,000strong presence and permissions granted to the pub across the road to have its liquor licence extended to accept double patronage with over 1,000 people drinking. A constant flow of people heading into the precinct from the nearby train station, PORS were instructed to focus their attention on a small protest held in between those events that had to be broken up for alleged “safety reasons”. Anyone can see the blatant hypocrisy in such double standards and that there is another agenda at play and that it has nothing to do with public health and safety.

It appears that the medical establishment has taken over the decision making through unelected Chief Health Officers. Their decisions corner us into relenting to their demands, so questioning the factual basis of these decisions should be encouraged. If there is truly no conspiracy here, why aren’t we having the conversation? Why are we being silenced? Why are we being ostracised for having a differing view? Aren’t these issues the very cornerstone of our democracy?

When we assume a person has committed a crime, we conduct an investigation,yet when a citizen assumes wrongdoing by its government,it’s called a conspiracy theory. If this is not covert social conditioning, then I put it to you that we need to be openly discussing the points raised in Alexander Cooney’s letter.

In the Oath of Office, I swore that peace would be protected to the best of my power and all offences against that peace, defended faithfully to the law. I am aligned to this and the NSW Police Force statement of values which is about integrity, lawfulness, preserving human rights, improving community quality of life, striving for civil and personal satisfaction, capitalising on the wealth of human resources, while making efficient and economical use of public resources, and ensuring authority is exercised responsibly.

Infringements of peace are occurring right now and we must act to defend this and uphold our values, so as a self-respecting and proud officer of the NSW police, I cannot flout them by allowing this conduct to continue unchallenged. And as weeks have passed since Alexander Cooney’s open letter was received and clearly, no further probing of its contents done, I have accepted his challenge to write a similar letter and show my solidarity, in the hope that our requests will be taken seriously, so we can persuade positive change and restore community trust in our otherwise honourable police force.

Regards,

Kevin Dawson

Senior Constable, 42923

New South Wales Police Force, Public Order & Riot Squad

Oh no... The healthcare professionals say they don't want their no.1 spot in the line 😱

Daily Mail: Nearly 40% of healthcare workers say they are 'not likely' to get a coronavirus vaccine.

Aaaaaaaand it looks like they lost their no.1 spot

The Guardian: NHS staff no longer at front of queue for Covid vaccine after rethink.

Clearly a travesty for the doctors and nurses! Propaganda at its best🥱

This made my day: I was under the impression we'll have to survive just one Covid-vaccine and then we are free. Apparently even if we manage to somehow clean our bodies from the first mandatory vaccine, we'll be out of luck:
‘Everyone’s going to get that’: Americans to be issued Covid-19 ‘VACCINE CARDS’ to track doses
We know too well, how all countries in the world are ordered to ape tyrannical measures introduced in USA
As both Covid-19 vaccines waiting to be approved in the US require two doses, Americans will be given a ‘vaccine card’ to keep track of them, nonprofits working with the government on the program told reporters.
Everyone will be issued a written card that they can put in their wallet that will tell them what they had and when their next dose is due,” Dr. Kelly Moore, associate director of the Immunization Action Coalition, told CNN on Thursday.

5fc93ad22030277e061eb170.jpg

Bye-bye healthy living. I know all too well, how just by living in the smog-polluted capitol of 2 million people in 2000-2012 collapsed my health. Now the vaccines will make sure the super-rich remain super-healthy eating meat & bacon and vaccine-free, while the health of the plebs will collapse in vaccine-hell and no bacon, no meat.

A little good news to report. I went to the eye doctor yesterday. There's a sign on the door saying "masks required to enter". I kept walking, of course, without a mask. The receptionist was wearing one, but said nothing to me about not wearing one. So I sat and waited. Then I was taken back and first seen by a tech who was wearing one, but gladly took it off when I told her OK. She spoke a lot about how they hated it. The doctor came in and she, too, took her mask off. After that, another tech didn't take hers off, but did discuss how stupid it all is and also went into the vaccine question, and that she would not be taking one. She did say she had been sick with something like flu so of course, she was positive for "covid". But she recovered, as most do from a flu.

It was good to see that some of the mask wearers do see the stupidity of it all. The doctor said she thought this mask business would be over by now. I replied that I don't think it will be over until people just STOP wearing the masks. She agreed.

And so it happened; in almost a year since this all began, I personally know one person tested positive - my brother.

He works as a delivery guy and on Sunday he woke with aches in lower body - lower back and legs.
Said that he feels like he has 2 bodies; one upper with no aches whatsoever and lower body that hurts like hell - like he walked for miles and miles.
He thought it was strange and (for no reason whatsoever) measured his temperature (he tends to be a little hypochondriac) - it was a little higher than normal, a little over 37 degrees.
He said he didn´t feel this temperature at all, like he don´t have it, while usually he feels when his temperature gets close to 37.

And so, the temperature has risen to almost 39 (38,7) by the evening.
On Monday he called the doctor, saying he suspects he has corona and she sent him to test.
He was scheduled for test yesterday and today he got positive result.

And now is panic; he lives with mom and dad and his girlfriend. He usually has a little contact with mom and dad because they live in a house next door, but still - panic on max.
Still they don´t know if mom and dad have to go also and take tests and if they have to go to quarantine.

Nothing I say makes anybody feel better.
He takes no advice on vitamins and I cannot do anything except to be a proxy between him and my mom - he thinks she is not responsible (coming to the door with stuff he told her to bring him) and she thinks he is rude and ungrateful, bla bla bla.....
And, btw, I live only 1000+ km away from them.....

Anyway, I think his symptoms are quite weird...
We´ll see how it roll out....
It is sad that the fear and anxiety will only increase the suffering. Where as confidence in the realization that he is not in the vulnerable category would make it a cake walk!

I've just read an official document from the UK government website called Information for UK Healthcare Professionals (link below) that details how to handle Pfizer's COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 concentrate for solution for injection.

It shouts clearly that it is an experiment, rushed through, disregarding all normal testing protocols. It reads that they don't know much about what to expect regarding adverse effects. The product is a sensitive little beast that needs all manner of careful handling, and they have recruited fast-trained and inexperienced volunteers to administer the jabs. What could possibly go wrong?

https://assets.publishing.service.g...M-1bB3Ot1YlWq424E4-Dyn3F57rwVDb2_cL2YMv_lF6hI

4-5 minute Read Teaser snip:
Former Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton are volunteering to get their Covid-19 vaccines on camera to promote public confidence in the vaccine’s safety once the US Food and Drug Administration authorizes one.

The three most recent former presidents hope an awareness campaign to promote confidence in its safety and effectiveness would be a powerful message as American public health officials try to convince the public to take the vaccine.

Freddy Ford, Bush’s chief of staff, told CNN that the 43rd President had reached out to Dr. Anthony Fauci — the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the nation’s top infectious disease expert — and Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response coordinator, to see how he could help promote the vaccine.

“A few weeks ago President Bush asked me to let Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx know that, when the time is right, he wants to do what he can to help encourage his fellow citizens to get vaccinated,” Ford told CNN. “First, the vaccines need to be deemed safe and administered to the priority populations. Then, President Bush will get in line for his, and will gladly do so on camera.”

Clinton’s press secretary told CNN on Wednesday that he too would be willing to take the vaccine in a public setting in order to promote it.

“President Clinton will definitely take a vaccine as soon as available to him, based on the priorities determined by public health officials. And he will do it in a public setting if it will help urge all Americans to do the same,” Angel Urena said.

Obama, in an interview with SiriusXM host Joe Madison scheduled to air Thursday, said that if Fauci said a coronavirus vaccine is safe, he believes him.

Health Alert: Niger, Updated COVID-Related Entry & Quarantine Requirements

12/3/2020 | Alerts
Effective November 27, all travelers entering Niger have to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test (delivered 72 hours before checking-in to begin travel to Niger). Travelers who intend to stay for more than 14 days are r...

Edit Add:

ALTON — OSF HealthCare on Thursday afternoon announced it is now offering a cutting edge monoclonal immunotherapy infusion.

Bamlanivimab, or BAM, is approved for high risk adult and pediatric COVID-19 positive patients with mild to moderate symptoms. The laboratory-made antibody mimics a naturally occurring one which is known to fight off the virus that causes COVID-19.

The Eli Lilly drug received an emergency use authorization (EUA) by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) last month. Now the drug is being administered in specially designated outpatient infusion sites throughout the OSF HealthCare Ministry.

“Please note, this limited supply treatment for a very specific group of COVID-19 patients is available in the OSF Medical Group building adjoining OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony’s Health Center,” said Colleen Reynolds, OSF HealthCare Media Relations Coordinator.

Patients who qualify for BAM have been found to be at high risk for severe COVID-19 illness, and might need hospitalization if untreate
BAM is most effective when given early, and needs to be administered within 10 days of the onset of symptoms. BAM is not intended for routine use in the management of COVID-19, and is not approved for hospitalized COVID-19 patients.

“The categories that the EUA has selected are the patients that we have seen historically over the last eight months have a higher risk of having a bad outcome from COVID,” said Dr. Brian Curtis, vice president, clinical specialty services, OSF HealthCare.

“Other diseases aren’t going away because COVID is here,” added Mark Meeker, D.O., vice president of physician services, OSF HealthCare. “People still need surgeries. They need screenings. They get sick with other diseases, so we need capacity to take care of them.

“I am really hopeful that this antibody indeed lowers the progression of disease in this high risk population so we can keep our hospitals out of full capacity,” he said.

Qualifying patients need to be at least 12 years old and weigh 88 pounds. Adult patients must be 65 or older or have one of the following risk factors: a body mass index greater than 35, chronic kidney disease, diabetes, immunosuppressive disease or immunosuppressive treatment.

Patients 55 and older with heart disease, lung disease or who are undergoing immunosuppressive treatment also qualify for BAM. The qualifications for pediatric COVID-19 patients age 12-17 include a body mass index above the 85th percentile for age, sickle cell disease, cardiovascular disease, neurodevelopmental disease or use of a medical dependent device.

People who are COVID-19 positive and want to know if BAM is available to them are asked to contact their primary care physician.

Last edited:
I've just read an official document from the UK government website called Information for UK Healthcare Professionals (link below) that details how to handle Pfizer's COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 concentrate for solution for injection.

It shouts clearly that it is an experiment, rushed through, disregarding all normal testing protocols. It reads that they don't know much about what to expect regarding adverse effects. The product is a sensitive little beast that needs all manner of careful handling, and they have recruited fast-trained and inexperienced volunteers to administer the jabs. What could possibly go wrong?

https://assets.publishing.service.g...M-1bB3Ot1YlWq424E4-Dyn3F57rwVDb2_cL2YMv_lF6hI

Screenshot_20201204_085704.jpg

So they don't know if it could reduce fertility? So conspiracy theorists might be right?

Plus if I'm reading it correctly, is it not saying that women of child bearing age should be excluded?

View attachment 40556

So they don't know if it could reduce fertility? So conspiracy theorists might be right?

Plus if I'm reading it correctly, is it not saying that women of child bearing age should be excluded?

Yeah, Dr. Yeadon and Dr. Wodarg have filed an official request to Europe's health agency to stop all trials. Here is the part about fertility:

XI.Several vaccine candidatesare expected to induce the formation of humoral antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2.Syncytin-1 (see Gallaher, B., “Response to nCoV2019 Against Backdrop of Endogenous Retroviruses” -http://virological.org/t/response-to-ncov2019-against-backdrop-of-endogenous-retroviruses/396), which is derived from human endogenous retroviruses (HERV) and is responsible for the development of a placenta in mammals and humans and is therefore an essential prerequisite for a successful pregnancy, is also found in homologous form in the spike proteins of SARS viruses. There is no indication whether antibodies against spike proteins of SARSviruses would also act like anti-Syncytin-1 antibodies. However, if this were to be the case this would then also prevent the formation of a placentawhich would result in vaccinated women essentially becoming infertile. To my knowledge, Pfizer/BioNTech has yet to release any samples of written materials provided to patients, so it is unclear what, if any,informationregarding (potential) fertility-specific risks caused by antibodiesis included.According to section 10.4.2 of the Pfizer/BioNTech trial protocol, a woman of childbearing potential (WOCBP) is eligible to participate if she is not pregnant or breastfeeding, and is using an acceptable contraceptive method as described in the trial protocol during the intervention period (for a minimum of 28 days after the last dose of study intervention). This means that it could take a relatively longtime before a noticeable number of cases of post-vaccination infertilitycould be observed. XII.It appears that Pfizer/BioNTech have not yet released any samples of written materials provided to patients, so it is unclear what, if any, instructions/informationpatients/subjects were given regarding ADE and PEG-related issuesand (potential) fertility-or pregnancy-specific issues

Back
Top Bottom