More vaccine injuries:

They try to downplay it, people's willingness to get the vax is getting weaker by the day. With such stories, this will only continue, and even many die-hard Covid believers will be very reluctant.

In other words, they won't be able to pull it off. This whole thing is just too messy. Then again, they have the perfect excuse for never-ending lockdowns.
Exactly Luc, it is also my thought, they try with the vaccines and if that does not work, we always have the masks and the liberticidal measures to keep the population under control ... In an eternal way... 😔

17 Dec, 2020 14:18
European Union Commission President Ursula von der Leyen has confirmed that member states will begin the bloc-wide mass vaccination program on December 27, 28, and 29.

Tweeting out the announcement, von der Leyen proudly declared that we protect our citizens together”, adding theStronger Together’ slogan that became widely used during the 2016 Brexit campaign.

To prepare for the mass vaccination
campaign, the EU is bringing in former doctors, student nurses, pharmacists, and soldiers, as well as turning hospitals, care homes, convention centers, and sports halls into mass inoculation sites.

After revealing the planned vaccination days, the EU Commission president held a coronavirus response meeting with officials in member states to discuss the situation, efforts to supply vaccines across the bloc, and rapid testing strategies to control the spread of the virus.

Alongside the EU chief’s statement, Germany’s Health Minister Jens Spahn confirmed the proposed timeline before holding an online meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and BioNTech executives.

Both Germany and the EU said the rollout is contingent on the European Medicines Agency (EMA) approving the vaccine, developed by Pfizer and BioNTech, as planned, on December 23.

Merkel praised the development during the online event, declaring, The fact that, in this extraordinary global situation, an mRNA vaccine like this is coming to the market so quickly is the result of the wonderful individual achievement of researchers, but also of our approach.”

A number of countries have begun distributing the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, with people in the UK, Canada, and Saudi Arabia already being inoculated. Meanwhile, China has already given its home-developed Sinovac jab to around a million of its citizens and, earlier this month, Russia started vaccinating the public with Sputnik V.

The Times of Israel
Over 2,800 new COVID cases logged for 2nd straight day; 400 in serious condition
Positive test rate again reaches 3.5% as Israel appears headed to renewed restrictions; top health officials enter quarantine after exposure to virus carrier
An American Hanukkah miracle? Pfizer vaccine bottles hold surprise extra doses
Vials expected to contain 5 doses in some cases held enough to vaccinate 7 people; FDA tells pharmacists to use the extra shots as US scrambles to order another 100 million doses

Coronavirus: President Emmanuel Macron diagnosed positive for Covid-19 https://sudouest.fr/2020/12/17/cor
Mediavenir @Mediavenir
Contamination of #Macron : the Prime Minister of #Belgique isolates himself while awaiting the result of his test.
The French president felt symptoms late at night, after a dinner with several tenors #LREM. ( BFM)#COVID19france

FLASH - Deputy Valérie Six proposed the creation of a "#passeport green "for people vaccinated against #COVID19 . This passport would be compulsory to have access to cinemas and restaurants. (LCP)#PasseportVert

La Provence @ laprovence
1:30 PM · Dec 17, 2020·Nonli
#Coronavirus: Castex, Ferrand, Pedro Sanchez ... Many political representatives isolate themselves, case contacts of the presidenthttps://l.laprovence.com/Vd5

Connected, ventilated and made in Provence, the mask #xHale lands on the market

More vaccine injuries:

They try to downplay it, people's willingness to get the vax is getting weaker by the day. With such stories, this will only continue, and even many die-hard Covid believers will be very reluctant.

In other words, they won't be able to pull it off. This whole thing is just too messy. Then again, they have the perfect excuse for never-ending lockdowns.

I was thinking about the possible "perfect storm" that these adverse reactions to the vaccine could create. If in the next month or two a large majority of health care workers have been inoculated (doctors, nurses, paramedics, etc.) and then they begin to get sick and die, what will people do who will need medical care for any health issue? We would be left to ourselves. At that point we would begin to see real suffering.

I was thinking about the possible "perfect storm" that these adverse reactions to the vaccine could create. If in the next month or two a large majority of health care workers have been inoculated (doctors, nurses, paramedics, etc.) and then they begin to get sick and die, what will people do who will need medical care for any health issue? We would be left to ourselves. At that point we would begin to see real suffering.
I thought of the same thing. It would certainly fit with the chaos that the PTB have already injected into the system. There may be some pockets here and there of health care workers who don't fall ill as there are already hospital systems that are not mandating the vaccine for their employees (yet).

One wonders though, will Walmart, Amazon and the other huge corporations make vaccines mandatory for their employees? They've been pretty mum on the issue. :whistle:

Claire Edwards Has Allegedly Revealed a French Army Document about Covid​

by Mary W Maxwell, LLB

The .pdf document - Recommend reading it in it's entirety

On November 1, 2020, GumshoeNews published the Youtube video in which Claire Edwards, formerly of the UN, made the strongest possible statements, in her own words, as to what we should do about Covid. Namely, she said we should arrest Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, and various royals including Prince Charles.

I overlooked much of her talk and zeroed in on Prince Charles. The title of my article was “Nothing he did common or mean” – my way of saying Charles could abdicate quietly. I then switched to the topic of legal immunity.

Still, we should have zeroed in on Claire’s speech – as we will now do. It seems she is the translator, from French to English, of a report that was leaked to her by French Reserve Army Officers. I take it to be their own informal writing, not a government dispatch.

Note: I have not found a way to verify Claire Edwards’ veracity or even her credentials. Please consider this Gumshoe article “tentative.”

INVESTIGATIVE REPORT ON THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND ITS RELATIONSHIP TO SARS-COV-2 AND OTHER FACTORS. ASSOCIATION DES OFFICIERS DE RÉSERVE

… You have in your hands the “for the general public” version, with the Investigation Group’s names and the Unit’s symbols redacted.

… its findings on the characteristics of the COVID-19 epidemic, as we were able to observe them. In order to propose a prevention protocol and to provide information on therapeutic approaches, it is necessary to establish the parameters of the pathogenic agent, which has revealed serious inconsistencies in the official version.

These inconsistencies have led to the identification of obvious corruption and an agenda contrary to public welfare, culminating in criminal and genocidal intent, and the implementation of a totalitarian state, which are reported in our conclusions….

Translator’s [Claire Edwards’] summary of the most significant content of the report

This is a unique and precious document. It is both a guide to the silent and hidden war that has been launched on humanity, and a survival handbook. I [Clare Edwards], urge you to read this document in its entirety. It may save your life and the lives of your loved ones.

To my knowledge, it is the only official report written on the Covid scamdemic and it makes horrifying reading. It was written by a group of French Army Reserve Officers and their conclusions are unequivocal. The person who passed it to me has checked its origins and has provided credible assurances of its genuineness. It was banned from publication, but the Officers wanted it to be in public hands and therefore redacted it to suppress their names, professions, ranks and affiliation, and passed it on to those who could publicize it. …

In my view, they include doctors, lawyers and army officers. They clearly had access to people who are aware of the “unavowable” purposes of the perpetrators of this scamdemic. I … call upon all humans serving in the army and the police everywhere to join the side of the people….

If you are a normal human being and not a psychopath, many emotions will arise as you hear this information: shock, horror, anger, rage, grief, sorrow. But do not run away from this. Feel it. Remember that we who understand the situation have a duty to inform ourselves and others at this unique time in the whole of human history. All the more so because the situation now is urgent.

Having looked at the legal arrangements put in place in different countries under the so-called Covid emergency measures, and the rollout of 5G and WiGig at 60 GHz during the lockdown, I am satisfied that the so-called second wave will consist of an attack on our children. I know from my discussions with Lena Pu that the WiGig weapon has already been deployed against at least one school in the US.

The French Officers tell us: Our body is more resilient than we think, and we are full of unexpected strength, provided we keep a positive mindset. Whatever the scale of our challenges, let us remember that a small flame is enough to dispel the darkness of a room.

And that little flame is in us. In the darkest hours of human history, hope has always stood as a bulwark against defeatism. Today, this hope is called trust in life.

CONCLUSIONS [as drawn by Claire Edwards, I think, from the findings of the of the aforementioned French Officers’ Investigative Report. The asterisks and numberings were added by me, and a touch of bolding — MM]

*1. Glaring inconsistencies and inexplicable “lacunae” invalidate the official theory.

*2. The management of the health “crisis” seems to be a pretext for a totalitarian global takeover.

*3. Totalitarian machinations: intention to impose a global cryptocurrency, a vaccine with nano-chips and a subcutaneous electronic chip.

*4. There is massive corruption at the heart of WHO and the most unavowable intentions.

*5. 5G is implicated in Covid-19, with electromagnetic radiation having possibly highly potentiated: The pathogenic power of the virus, or the Prevotella bacterium that caused the cytokine shock.

*6. Similarity between the lung damage observed by all emergency doctors and damage caused by the use of an electromagnetic weapon (plus permanent headaches, fatigue, burning sensations in the lungs, thrombosis and loss of sensitivity to smell and taste, also cited as symptoms of COVID-19).

*7. Many antennas were installed thanks to the lockdown, without concern for the “precautionary principle”, despite it being otherwise widely cited, in particular to hobble medical treatment.

*8. “Covid-19” is a biological and electromagnetic war supported by a vast “smoke-and-mirrors” operation, which is sowing confusion among the ranks of medical and hospital personnel.

*9. “Covid-19” could be the preparation for a much larger-scale joint operation combined with a smokescreen to conceal large-scale tests of the 5G weapon, for criminal ends that remain to be clarified.

*10. 5G installations, both terrestrial and aerial (Elon Musk’s satellites in low-Earthorbit), are clearly part of this “total war” project.

*11. Dr. Jeremy K. Raines, an authoritative electromagnetic field engineer, reports that signals are used by the human body to regulate its processes, and warns that external electromagnetic signals can seriously interfere in this process.

*12. No investigation has been carried out on the reaction of the Earth to the massive use of 5G technology despite it having been established that industrial activities (mining activities, oil and gas extraction, geothermal) can induce earthquakes.

*13. Unusual earthquakes have taken place in France and municipalities have been declared to be in a state of emergency.

It seems to be almost impossible to gather information on the origins of Klaus Schwab.

Who is Klaus Martin Schwab, and how did an obscure German professor of “business policy” become the leader of the 4th Industrial Revolution and the New World Order?

The Origins of the World Economic Forum Go Back to the Third Reich.​

We have recently seen the WEF ( World Economic Forum) announce The Great Reset and the launch of Dr Klaus Schwab's Fourth Industrial Revolution. Even Prince Charles of England got involved in the action! https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/the-great-reset-this-weeks-world-vs-virus-podcast/

Here is a great video by Spiros Skouras about this so-called The Great Reset, The Great Reset Plan Revealed: How COVID Ushers In The New World Order.
I highly recommend you watch if you want to find out even more about this shadowy organization called the World Economic Forum.

American Medical Association Rescinds Previous Statement Against Prescription of Hydroxychloroquine to COVID-19 Patients​

The American Medical Association (AMA), in a surprising move, has officially rescinded a previous statement against the use of Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) in the treatment of COVID-19 patients, giving physicians the okay to return to utilizing the medication at their discretion.

Previously, the AMA had issued a statement in March that was highly critical of HCQ in regards to its use as a proposed treatment by some physicians in the early stages of COVID-19. In addition to discouraging doctors from ordering the medication in bulk for “off-label” use – HCQ is typically used to treat diseases such as malaria – they also claimed that there was no proof that it was effective in treating COVID, and that its use could be harmful in some instances.

However, on page 18 of a recent AMA memo, issued on October 30, (resolution 509, page 3) the organization officially reversed their stance on HCQ, stating that its potential for good currently may supersede the threat of any potential harmful side effects.

Page 18 of the AMA memo referenced above. [Note that the AMA is a trade group, not a patient health advocate, and the memo is dated Oct. 30, 2020.]
Whereas, The COVID-19 pandemic is a serious medical issue, people are dying, and physicians must be able to perform as sagacious prescribers; therefore be it

RESOLVED, That our American Medical Association rescind its statement calling for physicians
to stop prescribing hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine until sufficient evidence becomes
available to conclusively illustrate that the harm associated with use outweighs benefit early in
the disease course. Implying that such treatment is inappropriate contradicts AMA Policy
H-120.988, “Patient Access to Treatments Prescribed by Their Physicians,” that addresses off
label prescriptions as appropriate in the judgement of the prescribing physician (Directive to
Take Action); and be it further

RESOLVED, That our AMA rescind its joint statement with the American Pharmacists
Association and American Society of Health System Pharmacists, and update it with a joint
statement notifying patients that further studies are ongoing to clarify any potential benefit of
hydroxychloroquine and combination therapies for the treatment of COVID-19 (Directive to Take
Action); and be it further

RESOLVED, That our AMA reassure the patients whose physicians are prescribing
hydroxychloroquine and combination therapies for their early-stage COVID-19 diagnosis by
issuing an updated statement clarifying our support for a physician’s ability to prescribe an FDA-
approved medication for off label use, if it is in her/his best clinical judgement, with specific
reference to the use of hydroxychloroquine and combination therapies for the treatment of the
earliest stage of COVID-19 (Directive to Take Action); and be it further

RESOLVED, That our AMA take the actions necessary to require local pharmacies to fill valid
prescriptions that are issued by physicians and consistent with AMA principles articulated in
AMA Policy H-120.988, “Patient Access to Treatments Prescribed by Their Physicians,”
including working with the American Pharmacists Association and American Society of Health
System Pharmacists. (Directive to Take Action)

Footage aired on a local El Paso, Texas news station showed a health care worker receiving a COVID-19 vaccination, but the plunger was already pressed before the syringe penetrated their skin.

There are a couple of other examples in this article. The point being that high-profile individuals getting vaccine jabs may be publicity stunts. [Note: I'm not a fan of InfoWars, but felt the concept was worth presenting. No AJ in this one.]

U.S. officials said Wednesday they quarantined several thousand doses of Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine in California and Alabama this week after an “anomaly” in the transportation process caused the storage temperature to get too cold.

One of the front-runners in the vaccine race — the one made by Pfizer — needs to be kept extremely cold: minus 70 degrees Celsius, which is colder than winter in Antarctica. Moderna has said that its vaccine needs to be frozen too, but only at minus 20 Celsius, more like a regular freezer.

Vaccines made from mRNA can be made much faster than older vaccines could, explains Margaret Liu, a vaccine researcher who chairs the board of the International Society for Vaccines and specializes in genetic vaccines. The problem, says Liu, is that mRNA is "really easily destroyed, and that's because there are many, many enzymes that will just break it apart."

"Everything happens more slowly as you lower the temperature," Liu says. "So your chemical reactions — the enzymes that break down RNA — are going to happen more slowly." It's the same idea as freezing food to keep it from spoiling.

Because the specific formulations are secret, Liu says, it's not clear exactly why these two mRNA vaccines have different temperature requirements.

colder than winter in Antartica- if minus 70 is good why isn't minus 92 better?

Why would any big company accept that liability? Especially when the liability has already been relieved from the manufacturers.
If, no, WHEN something goes wrong, I somehow doubt that the big corporations will be held accountable, not any more than the vaccine manufacturers. When the courts in the US aren´t even looking at massive election fraud, they propably won´t touch this topic either. If anything, the taxpayers will be on the hook for that. But of course, I could be wrong about that.

I just found it very interesting that the same US Army that never had any problem with poisoning their soldiers with all kinds of vaccines (and only god knows what else), made that statement.

Quick update from my neck of the woods... the governor of our little state of Rhode Island was caught on camera at a wine bar recently after constantly scolding state residents and telling them to stay home and not to get together with family at Thanksgiving and generally patronizing everyone and acting like the principal in the Breakfast Club. She's now in self quarantine after possible COVID exposure 🙄 which I'm guessing is a ploy to "improve the optics" of the situation.

Added: as seen on SOTT:

Last edited:
There should be a US law that gives her some pay while she gets over Covid.
Ohio was providing:
Ohio has been approved to distribute weekly $300 Lost Wages Assistance (LWA) payments to eligible individuals who were fully or partially unemployed, or working reduced hours under a SharedWork Ohio plan, because of COVID-19 for weeks ending August 1 through September 5, 2020.
The Ohio Department of Job and Family Services has a website, Coronavirus and Unemployment Insurance Resource Hubs. And, on Oct. 23:
Ohio Governor Mike DeWine and Lt. Governor Jon Husted today announced that the administration, in partnership with the General Assembly, is developing a package of more than $419.5 million CARES Act funding to help Ohioans. This package includes funding for small businesses, restaurants and bars, hospitals, higher education, arts, nonprofits, and low-income Ohioans impacted financially by the pandemic.
Daughter is looking into possible monetary assistance. She first fell into quarantine because of husband's diagnosis, and then her own. Thankfully, he rather recently became a substitute teacher and is covered by sick pay. But, as with any government program, hoops and red tape to contend with. Also, no children in the picture that would be impacted by loss of parental income. Just a very cute little doggie!

123714159_10100131632271554_6281033157206553594_n.jpg

Yes, she's as adorable as she looks - and a total dynamo! I figured this thread could use a little cheery uplift! 🥰

My hubby has been working full tilt to utilize every dollar of the Cares funding allotted to the higher ed institution he's overseeing before his last day next week. Then it's the new guy's problem. He's promising to stay retired this time . . . Of course, Covid will continue to interfere with what would have been normal retirement activities. I fully expect that at some point, lack of vaccination will mean not being able to travel across state lines, or perhaps even around town. As ever, wait and see.

Meanwhile, think merry thoughts! ☃️🧸🎄🎅 Christmas is a magical time after all!

Back
Top Bottom