The Dutch cabinet, while demissionnair, has denied a debate over extending the crisis law that gives the minister of health all the power in the country. Automatically it it will thus extend itself. Other problems in the country will also not be solved, as parliament will be suspended for a 6 week vacation. Are they getting their new marching orders?
Its like we are in a jail cell and the warden takes off.

Ukraine reaches group immunity

As reported by ORF, 44 to 60 percent of the population in Ukraine (as of January) already have antibodies against the Corona virus. This was the result of a study of 140,000 antibody tests. In July of the previous year, the value was still at nine percent, in October already at 33 percent. Ukraine may thus have already reached herd immunity.

By Bernadette Conrads

Corona measures are not nearly as strict in Ukraine as they are in Austria. Restaurants there, for example, are still allowed to stay open from seven a.m. to 11 p.m. daily. At the same time, the Ukrainian health care system is anything but leading. Nevertheless, the Corona virus apparently passed through the country without causing mass deaths.
The goal of herd immunity

Interestingly, the strategies of governments - as far as is known - are aimed at achieving so-called herd immunity. Once it is achieved, our health care system is no longer in danger, so the theory goes. Broad immunity in the population can be achieved, on the one hand, by having survived coronavirus infections and, on the other hand, by vaccination. Problem: However, it has not yet been conclusively determined whether longer-term immunity is provided by getting through a coronavirus infection. But it is equally unclear how strong the protection provided by vaccination is.
Immunologist: 50-70% infections required

Speaking to ORF, immunologist Ursula Wiedermann-Schmidt from MedUni Vienna provided information back in March 2020 on the percentage at which such herd immunity could be achieved with the coronavirus: "Here, in order for this herd protection to be established in the population, around 50 to 70 percent of the population would have to go through the disease in order for natural immunity to develop in the population." At that percentage, the coronavirus would stop spreading.
Can Ukraine save on the vaccine?

The Ukrainian healthcare system suffers from the country's poor economic situation and cannot be compared with Western European standards. Vaccine procurement is slow. 1.9 million doses have been requested from China, but the war-torn country refuses the Russian vaccine. Herd immunity cannot be achieved in this way, the ARD Tagesschau recently warned. But it turns out that Ukraine has already achieved herd immunity or - assuming a higher, necessary immunity rate - is on the verge of doing so. In this respect, Ukraine does not have to worry about the vaccine.
Ukraine survived coronavirus without mass deaths

The coronavirus apparently moved through the country without major incident. 23,000 deaths were statistically attributed to the coronavirus. With 41.5 million Ukrainians, this results in a corona death rate of about 0.06%. In comparison, in Austria, with a population of 8.8 million and 8,000 official deaths, 0.09% died, more than in Ukraine. Despite the poor health care system, Ukrainians seem to have weathered the corona virus pretty much without major incident.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I think they do understand the implications, if common people had done their research, governments can and do more because, I assume, they do not have the censor dificulties.

Here, the president Andrés Manuel López Obrador, can and had said that Covid-19 is not big deal but, governments of their own party and from opposition, had been applying measures accordingly the narrative. Less authoritarian, less mandatory perhaps. I guess, Western nations do and are doing the draconian measures as their force, security structure, are allowed.

Mexican president had Covid and, after 2 weeks he recover... Media and opposition (that had been pushing, demanding more draconian measures) are indígnated because recently, he said that he won't use the mask. He may not, but citizens cannot go to buy groceries without a mask pretty much in the whole country.

He had said that vaccine is optional, but his government is the one calling to their citizens to make the appointments in order to get the vaccine.

Is common to find this messages from the media. 🙄
Marinating people to make them believe that the President is a danger to the nation. Similar to Trump.

Wearing face masks remains an act of civil resistance.

When this never ending story would end? Some day.
Sorry to hear you are required to wear a mask to enter grocery stores, Mabar. Here on the West Coast (small-ish town) I'd say about 50% wear them in tiendas. There are signs requiring them but they are "in name only" and the owners don't seem to care. I never wear one anywhere here.

When we occasionally go to the big box grocery (Soriana), there are "guards"(usually nice, older women) and I really haven't tried to enter without a mask but once inside, take it off. No one has said anything yet.

A few weeks ago I flew to the u.s and had to wear the darn thing for most of the 3 hour flight. (I ate/drank a LOT). I was perfectly fine when we left but by the end of the flight, had a runny nose/eyes, a cough and trouble breathing.

These "symptoms" I had to hide of course. 😷🔨

Source: Tens of thousands of Dutch still have Covid symptoms months later

Thursday, February 11, 2021 - 08:18

Tens of thousands of Dutch still have Covid symptoms months later

Tens of thousands of Netherlands residents are still struggling with serious symptoms and complaints months after a coronavirus infection. These include many people between the ages of 20 and 60 who were not hospitalized with Covid-19. Doctors are increasingly concerned about the long-term health damage of this virus, AD reported [in Dutch] after speaking to doctors.

Physiotherapists association KNGF told the newspaper that physios are currently treating at least 28 thousand people who are still struggling with complaints months after getting Covid-19. 54 percent of them are younger than 55 years.

GP association NHG estimates that so far there are 40 thousand such patients, and that mostly doesn't include the second wave of infections. "In my practice I have ten people with such a long aftermath," Jako Burgers of the association said to the newspaper. "There are 5 thousand GP practices, suppose they all have eight. Then you're on 40 thousand people. I think that is a realistic estimate, which is also supported by international research."

Up to November, Dutch health insurers reimbursed over 1,100 people for restorative care from the basic health insurance package, and said that the number of people using it continues to grow. The government's C-support foundation so far had 1,300 people registering for help. The foundation is meant to support people who are still not well after three months.

Doctors register a wide variety of long-term symptoms. Severe fatigue and concentration problems are very common. "Some people are very tired, short of breath, and have conditional problems. There are also people with pain or neurological complaints," pulmonologist Bram van den Borst, lead physician at the Covid-19 aftercare clinic at Radboudumc in Nijmegen, said to AD. "But what makes these people have complaints for so long? That is the big question we would like an answer to."

First time i see this:
1613090331488.png
SpiroNose smells a corona infection

Want to know within minutes that you are not infected with the coronavirus? It's possible with the breath test SpiroNose, a new corona rapid test used in a test street of the GGD Amsterdam.

The SpiroNose (also called electronic nose or e-nose) is a breath test. The device smells the breath you blow out to see if you are possibly infected with the coronavirus. This makes the test different from other coronavirus tests: the SpiroNose does not show the virus itself, but the consequences of the infection in your body.
SpiroNose smells the consequences of a corona infection

With an infection, the body goes to work fighting the virus, and this affects the smell of your breath. A human nose cannot pick up on this change in smell, but the electronic nose is specially trained for this.
Breath test as a screening tool

The SpiroNose can determine with certainty in 70% of all people who take the breath test that they are not infected with the coronavirus. They receive the result immediately. In the remaining 30% the device is not sure. These people can then take a PCR or LAMP test in the test lane to determine whether they are possibly infected.
Test result within minutes

The result of the SpiroNose is known within a few minutes. This breath test is a nice step towards making coronavirus testing even more accessible. The breath test has been validated as a pre-screening test for people with no or mild complaints. People who have drunk alcohol should be careful: there must be at least 8 hours between the last glass and the test.

The device was developed by the company Breathomix and extensively researched by the Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC) and the Amsterdam Municipal Health Service (GGD).

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Meanwhile, on the other side of the planet, here we go again! Oh Joy! This one's called a 'circuit breaker' and meant to be only for 5 days. Sometimes I just want to shake our Premier, he's such a fool. Better still, lets vaccinate him with the the 'holy magical' Pfizer poison. :-D Hopefully, then we won't have to kick him out of office.

Protest happening right now in Melbourne. Not huge, but pretty good considering the short notice.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, on the other side of the planet, here we go again! Oh Joy! This one's called a 'circuit breaker' and meant to be only for 5 days. Sometimes I just want to shake our Premier, he's such a fool. Better still, lets vaccinate him with the the 'holy magical' Pfizer poison. :-D Hopefully, then we won't have to kick him out of office.

Yup, 5 day lockdown begins from tonight. The Victorian Premier is a Donkey’s cousin - confirmed.

We had been driving into work for the last few weeks and would head into the local cafe for coffee, lunch etc. The cafe owners would often cry and thank us for being the few of their customers for the day. Just today, my wife was thanked dearly by a cafe owner for buying coffee and he had a lot of food to sell as well. He explained how he was preparing various items each morning hoping for some customers but then having to throw it away in the evening due to no-shows. It was a very emotional moment and you can’t help but feel sorry for these people even though they have an indirect role in their suffering by refusing to see the truth.

A lot of restaurants were fully booked for the Valentine’s day and now they will likely have to throw away all that meat due to 100% cancellations. There is some real suffering on the ground and the authorities have lost all sense of compassion and care for their people. A MSM survey conducted today showed that approx. 70% of Victorians support this lockdown - likely a doctored survey but may be true as well given that most of these surveys are filled by white collar professionals who have managed to retain their jobs. Who doesn’t like working from home so, yeah, bring on the lockdown. Umm.. No, you donuts!! even the big businesses rely on small mom and pop shops so, those high paying white collar jobs aren’t going to be perpetual.

People at work are expressing their frustration at others who are anti-vaccine and don’t wear masks i.e. everything is upside down. People are completely bent and are peering inside their behinds hence spouting shit. Also, idiots.

I can go on for a bit but think I have said enough.

Something similar will probably be implemented in Macedonia very, very soon. As I can see, the "media" started to increase the hysteria again as they did last spring showing some numbers of "infected" and dead allegedly from the "new UK" strain of the virus.

At the same time, the propaganda about vaccines is increased. With the health system here as it is, they can't distinguish bronchitis from a heart attack, now they discovered that the new type of virus is in the country. :lol:
Even kids don't believe these stories anymore.

I think that they are doing this just to scare people even more so when they bring the vaccines ( any day from now) more people accept them. When the massive vaccination starts and people start to have nasty side effects or die, then they will say that it is the "new strain" of the virus killing and injuring all these people.
So, obviously, they will need new lockdowns, curfews, and all other fascistic measures on their list so they can protect us from this new "deadly strain."
This madness won't stop until ordinary people decide to stop it. I never believed that so many brainwashed people existed. It helped me understand better why are we in this bizarre situation. It is just a collective learning curve of humanity.

Something similar will probably be implemented in Macedonia very, very soon. As I can see, the "media" started to increase the hysteria again as they did last spring showing some numbers of "infected" and dead allegedly from the "new UK" strain of the virus.

At the same time, the propaganda about vaccines is increased. With the health system here as it is, they can't distinguish bronchitis from a heart attack, now they discovered that the new type of virus is in the country. :lol:
Even kids don't believe these stories anymore.

I think that they are doing this just to scare people even more so when they bring the vaccines ( any day from now) more people accept them. When the massive vaccination starts and people start to have nasty side effects or die, then they will say that it is the "new strain" of the virus killing and injuring all these people.
So, obviously, they will need new lockdowns, curfews, and all other fascistic measures on their list so they can protect us from this new "deadly strain."
This madness won't stop until ordinary people decide to stop it. I never believed that so many brainwashed people existed. It helped me understand better why are we in this bizarre situation. It is just a collective learning curve of humanity.
I think along these lines too, Konstantin. Incredibly as it seems, it looks like the madness will only stop when people refuse to follow their psychopathic leaders and their authoritarian followers, when they start to see the facts instead of having the "facts" delivered to them by the authorities and their lackeys. It's a great time to learn, for all. I wish we all could learn faster and avoid much of this suffering and lunacy, but that's just a projection and wishful thinking of my part. When we learn, we learn. And not one second before, I guess.

This is looking like the set up to begin blaming vaccine reactions on coronavirus and the melting pot of various new strains from different cities and countries.

The COVID Virus May Prompt the Body to Attack Itself

Jan. 29, 2021 -- An international team of researchers studying COVID-19 has made a startling and pivotal discovery: The virus appears to cause the body to make weapons to attack its own tissues.

The finding could unlock a number of COVID’s clinical mysteries. They include the puzzling collection of symptoms that can come with the infection; the persistence of symptoms in some people for months after they clear the virus, a phenomenon dubbed long COVID; and why some children and adults have a serious inflammatory syndrome, called MIS-C or MIS-A, after their infections.

“It suggests that the virus might be directly causing autoimmunity, which would be fascinating,” says lead study author Paul Utz, MD, who studies immunology and autoimmunity at Stanford University in Stanford, CA.

The study, which has not yet been peer reviewed, also deepens the question of whether other respiratory viruses might also break the body’s tolerance to itself, setting people up for autoimmune diseases like multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and lupus later in life.

Utz says he and his team are next going to study flu patients to see if that virus might also cause this phenomenon.

“My prediction is that it isn’t going to be specific just to SARS-CoV-2. I’m willing to bet that we will find this with other respiratory viruses,” he says.

The study comes on the heels of a handful of smaller, detailed investigations that have come to similar conclusions.

The study included data from more than 300 patients from four hospitals: two in California, one in Pennsylvania, and another in Germany.

Researchers used blood tests to study their immune responses as their infections progressed. Researchers looked for autoantibodies -- weapons of the immune system that go rogue and launch an attack against the body’s own tissues. They compared these autoantibodies to those found in people who were not infected with the virus that causes COVID.

As previous studies have found, autoantibodies were more common after COVID -- 50% of people hospitalized for their infections had autoantibodies, compared to less than 15% of those who were healthy and uninfected.
Some people with autoantibodies had little change in them as their infections progressed. That suggests the autoantibodies were there to begin with, possibly allowing the infection to burn out of control in the body.

“Their body is set up to get bad COVID, and it’s probably caused by the autoantibodies,” Utz says.

But in others, about 20% of people who had them, the autoantibodies became more common as the infection progressed, suggesting they were directly related to the viral infection, instead of being a preexisting condition.

Some of these were antibodies that attack key components of the immune system’s weapons against the virus, like interferon. Interferons are proteins that help infected cells call for reinforcements and can also interfere with a virus’s ability to copy itself. Taking them out is a powerful evasive tactic, and previous studies have shown that people who are born with genes that cause them to have lower interferon function, or who make autoantibodies against these proteins, appear to be at higher risk for life-threatening COVID infections.

“It seems to give the virus a powerful advantage,” says study author, John Wherry, PhD, who directs the Institute for Immunology at the University of Pennsylvania.

“Now your immune system, instead of having a tiny little hill to climb, is staring at Mount Everest. That really is devious.”

In addition to those that sabotage the immune system, some people in the study had autoantibodies against muscles and connective tissues that are seen in some rare disorders.

Utz says they started the study after seeing COVID patients with strange collections of symptoms that looked more like autoimmune diseases than viral infections -- skin rashes, joint pain, fatigue, aching muscles, brain swelling, dry eyes, blood that clots easily, and inflamed blood vessels.

“One thing that’s very important to note is that we don’t know if these patients are going to go on to develop autoimmune disease,” Utz says. “I think we’ll be able to answer that question in the next 6 to 12 months as we follow the long haulers and study their samples.”

Donna Farber, PhD, a professor of microbiology & immunology at Columbia University called the study's findings very interesting. She points out that most of the patients in the study appeared to be extremely ill and suffering from extensive organ damage from their infections. She says one possible explanation for the autoantibodies could be that the body is producing them to try to check it's own raging immune responses to the virus.

"Rather than driving the disease, these antibodies are formed in response to the high level of tissue and inflammatory molecules released due to the virus-associated and immune mediated damage," she says. "Many types of infections can lead to transient autoimmunity or autoimmune disease--that is well established," she says.

Farber, who was not involved in the study, says long covid seem to be uncommon and for those affected, eventually goes away. All this suggests that "this virus can really hit the body, but doesn’t alter the immune system to lead to long-term autoimmune disease."

Utz says it will be important to study autoantibodies in long haulers to see if they can identify exactly which ones seem to be at work in the condition. If you can catch them early, it might be possible to treat those at risk for enduring symptoms with drugs that suppress the immune system.

And more study will be needed to find out whether this autoimmune attack persists. One thing is for sure, he says: COVID will be with us for a long, long time.

“We have to realize that there’s going to be long-term damage from this virus for the survivors. Not just the long haulers, but all the people who have lung damage and heart damage and everything else. We’re going to be studying this virus and it’s badness for decades,” Utz says.

Also disgraced Chef Pete Evans is going into politics and has joined the Great Australia Party. He was speaking out against govt handling of the virus, had a pretty big following and had his social media accounts cancelled.

Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 5.27.07 pm.png

Great Australia Party is one that is wanting to re-establish the original Australian Constitution, and Pete Evans recently did an interview with Dolores Cahill where they talk about the legal and constitutional matters in the current situation:

Back
Top Bottom