There are data on vaccinations against Covid-19 in Russia (Sputnik V vaccine). In two months, 3.23 million people were vaccinated (this is 2.2% of the total population of Russia).

Interestingly, Sakhalin Island turned out to be the leader in vaccinations (by percentage of the population in the region) - 5% (25 thousand inhabitants). The population density in Sakhalin is very low - 6 people per square kilometer.
The smallest number of vaccinated in several republics in the North Caucasus - less than 1% of the population.

In the Moscow Region, at least one dose of the vaccine was received by 219.7 thousand people (2.86% of the region's population), in St. Petersburg - 187.6 thousand (3.48%), in the Sverdlovsk Region - 98.6 thousand. (2.29%), in the Samara region - 84.3 thousand (2.65%).

756137445628589.png

COVID: The predatory testing labs are complicit in the crime

Except in Florida, US labs are under no obligation to inform the patient or the doctor how many cycles the PCR test deploys. They never inform doctor or patient.

Why? Because a crime is underway. The positive or negative result of any given PCR test is hanging in the balance, depending on the number of cycles.
As even Fauci has asserted, at 35 cycles and above, the test result is useless.
Yet, as I’ve detailed, the CDC and FDA recommend doing the test at up to 40 cycles; and therefore, most if not all labs will follow that guideline. This is a disaster for the patient, and it results in a flagrant inflation of COVID case numbers, which in turn provide a rationale for the lockdowns.
EcxPBLhWAAEIRl3.jpg

View attachment 43019

19 Feb, 2021

Did anyone see that video of Gates being interviewed by the BBC recently? They are treating him like a deity... Look at the setting!

The safety of the vaccine:

December 19, 2020: The U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reports that 3,150 people vaccinated against Covid infections are unable to perform their daily tasks or get to work just one day after vaccination.

December 29, 2020 Mexico: 32-year-old doctor had to be admitted to intensive care after being vaccinated against Covid-19

January 4, 2021 Portugal: A 41-year-old care assistant dies 2 days after vaccination against Covid-19.

January 7, 2021 United States: A healthy 56-year-old doctor dies after being vaccinated.

January 11, 2021 India: A 42-year-old Indian dies after being vaccinated.

January 11, 2021 Austria: severe cases of Covid due to vaccination.

January 12, 2021 United States: 24 deaths due to coronavirus in a New York nursing home after vaccination.

January 12, 2021 Germany: A 55-year-old woman died ten days after vaccination.

January 12, 2021 Israel: Covid-19 numbers skyrocket in Israel after the vaccination campaign.

January 13, 2021 Germany: An 89-year-old man dies after being vaccinated.

January 14, 2021 Germany: 10 people die after being vaccinated against Covid.

January 15, 2021 Germany: Paul Ehrlich Institute: 7 deaths + 51 people who have had severe reactions to the vaccine so far.

January 15, 2021 France: 30 people with serious side effects

January 15, 2021 France: man died two hours after vaccination.

January 15, 2021 Israel: 4,500 people infected with coronavirus after vaccination.

January 15, 2021 United States: Health authorities report 29 dangerous reactions.

January 16, 2021 Germany: coronavirus epidemic in a retirement home after a vaccination campaign.
lichtenfels-zr-90167519.html

January 16, 2021 Belgium: An 82-year-old man dies after being vaccinated.
von-biontech-pfizer-vakzin/

January 16, 2021 Germany: 2 elderly women died just after vaccination.

January 16, 2021 France: 2 deaths after vaccination.

January 16, 2021 Norway: 23 deaths after vaccination.

January 16, 2021 United States: 55 deaths after vaccination.

January 16, 2021 United States: California ceases vaccination with Moderna vaccine due to frequent allergic reactions.

January 19, 2021 United States: 55 deaths + 6,741 cases with vaccine side effects.

January 19, 2021 France: 5 deaths after vaccination.

January 20, 2021 Germany: 9 deaths after vaccination.

January 20, 2021 France: 5 French people died shortly after vaccination against coronavirus - 139 serious adverse events.

January 22, 2021 Switzerland: 42 adverse events, including 16 serious, and 5 deaths after vaccination.

January 26, 2021 Germany, Lake Constance: 13 of 40 elderly people in an old people's home die after being vaccinated against Covid-19; 15 others test positive for coronavirus after vaccination.

Source: Dommages causés par le vaccin Covid-19 : le dialogue public avec tous les professionnels se fait attendre

Also : Spain: second Pfizer shots halted after 46 nursing home residents die after the first shot

Last edited:
Brave new World.

“Great Reset” mastermind Klaus Schwab suggests a number of draconian measures for controlling the population under the umbrella of the ‘4th Industrial Revolution’, including risk-assessment brain scans to cross borders and implantable chips to read people’s thoughts.

“There’s No Chip in the Vaccine” Brits Told During Prime Time Ad​

1613830396040.png

During a prime time broadcast that was syndicated across numerous major TV and radio networks in the UK, viewers were told, “There’s no chip or tracker in the vaccine.”

The advert went out just before 10pm last night and appeared on all the major networks, including BBC, Sky, Channel 4, ITV and LBC.

It featured numerous ‘BAME’ celebrities urging people to get the COVID-19 vaccine in order to be allowed to see their friends and family again.

“We will be reunited with our friends and family – all we have to do is take the vaccine,” said one woman to camera.

Viewers were told that the vaccine doesn’t include pork, fetal matter and is entirely safe.

“There is no chip or tracker in the vaccine to keep watching where you go, your mobile phone actually does a much better job at that,” said one of the participants.

Studies show that non-white populations are less likely to get the vaccine because such communities have a greater suspicion towards the procedure.

The idea that people will have to take the vaccine before they are allowed to return to normal life is an interesting line of reasoning given that the government has assured people it will not be mandatory.

However, as we highlighted yesterday, domestic vaccine passports that would allow only those who have taken the jab to enter stadiums, cinemas and even bars are still being considered.

SUBSCRIBE on

If it could awaken people:-[

Unfortunately, that doesn't happen very often....
I was sitting next to my husband yesterday when he signed the vaccination register "just in case". I was stunned...

In Germany, to get a vaccination appointment, you have to sign in with your pre-existing conditions and then you get sent an appointment.
My husband has muscular dystrophy Becker-Kiener (now a wheelchair user) and a reduced heart function of 30% due to this... I am very worried about how a vaccination would affect him. He says he would only take AstraZeneca or Sputnik, but who knows if you can still choose once they have you on their radar.

We have had so many conversations about vaccinations and their consequences. It's not easy to watch, but he has all the information he needs and of course I give him his free will as much as he gives me mine.

But it's a big job because if something goes wrong I'm either a widow or a carer... that makes me very sad....
And there are more and more people around me who are already soft-boiled about vaccination....

I have a small request for german speaking members:
Here is aricle with a study how masks harm kids.

It refers to this study done in Germany

Can anyone find any reference to this study in any german MSM?
I don’t find any, looks like it’s completely ignored by MSM and it would be nice to have it since I‘m about to have another discussion with the teachers because they informed us (parents) that from 22.2. also children in groundschool must wear the mask all the time.
And they want to switch from next week to partial homeschooling - 2 days homeschooling, 2 days in school (every other Friday in school as well, so every other week they will be 3 days at school) and that will go on for next month until Easter brake.
🤬
I‘ll try to take my kid completely out of the school but I still don’t have an idea how....

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom