Talking about covid 'concentration camps' as the next step for total control of the masses by the PTB.

In the video below Tucker talks about Trudeau's decision to send covid positive travelers to 'special designated facilities' for quarantine purposes and it seems that the travelers don't have any other options except to comply otherwise they risk to get in big troubles.

So I stumbled upon this video some time ago and saved it for later. I saw the title and thought that wil give it a listen, because it's always a good idea to learn another method of how to "motivate yourself to change your behavior".

And the beginning of the talk was ok, though nothing I didn't know before. And also had to ignore the usual "how to motivate someone to quit smoking" speech. :rolleyes: But then it got "interesting". Suddenly "how to change your behavior" became "how to make you compliant".:shock:

And it was the damnest and weirdest thing. Not sure it was intentional on researcher's part (her name is Tali Sharot, probably an Israeli, and she also studied in Tel Aviv University), but the talk morphed into all kind of examples how utilizing three "simple principles" could motivate someone to "comply" with the needed behavior. She also mentioned an example with a screenshot how British government motivates people to pay their taxes.

The three principles:

1. Social incentives
2. Immediate reward
3. Progress monitoring

The talk is from 2014, but it immediately made me think about Covid and the "carrot and the stick" approach, while the carrot is for those that comply, and the stick is for those that don't.

Then I searched her name in relation to coronavirus management, and yep, she and others are quoted extensively on the matter in various articles that discuss increasing and maintaining awareness and "good behavior".

Like this one, for example:

There are many others, where they talk about "positive bias", where people tend to ignore or minimize the danger of Covid because they think that something like this happens only to "other people". :rolleyes: Or they talk about the importance of emphasizing that "we are in this together", "we are saving lives by staying home", etc.

Don't want to make the post too long, but the point is that it is possible to clearly see that Covid-related social programming might very well not be so accidental or "fortuitous", but is based on a "new behavioral paradigm" of making people comply by making them feel good about themselves, that they are "saving granma's life" or clapping for doctors at 15 pm every day.

And those that don't comply can experience the full brunt of the autocratic system and also the disdain and the "righteous anger" of those that do.

Yeah, I know that what I said is pretty obvious and clear, I just found it very curious.
That certainly has been the case here in the UK. I didn't do much long distance driving last year due to the lockdown. However, I had to pick up my daughter and take her to the airport in January as she was flying to Australia. This meant using the motorway system. On British motorways they now have digital message boards at the side of the road spaced every mile or so. When they were not flashing up reports of road incidents they were posting the message "Stay Home. Save Lives". At the time I thought this was so Orwellian (ref. 1984), where they continually reinforce the message in order to drive it home.

I just watched this documentary – pretty well done. There's nothing exactly new that we didn't know already but things are presented in a nice way with a warm 'human touch'. This could be a good one to share with someone who's 'sitting on the fence' regarding the topic.

I recommend watching this. :thup:

if I understand it correctly

Corona Film - Prologue - is just an intro, and OvalMedia has several movies in the pipeline (3?) that will follow. OvalMedia is also deeply associated with the Outer Parliamentarian Investigate Corona Committee in Berlin.

I think they are supporting the Committee with all the technical stuff / knowhow.

Life won't return to normal, and that'll be because of us pesky lot. Drum roll the pressure on those refusing. .....

I think that by June 2022, those that still refuse will be locked up somewhere, whilst those rolling up their sleeves will be dropping like flies...with no-one left to care for them. Sottreader is right, it's heavy, heavy propaganda here in the UK right now.

Life won't return to normal, and that'll be because of us pesky lot. Drum roll the pressure on those refusing. .....

I think that by June 2022, those that still refuse will be locked up somewhere, whilst those rolling up their sleeves will be dropping like flies...with no-one left to care for them. Sottreader is right, it's heavy, heavy propaganda here in the UK right now.
And just to add, this kind of rhetoric, 6 days before the pubs reopen? It might sound like a minor thing, but in small communities like here, there will be feathers flying in the beer gardens! Neighbour against neighbour, pent up frustration and lack of contact...it's not going to be pretty.

Here's our eminent chief medical officer talking about pandemics in 2018...

These people have since been turned... One wonders how this has been done so effectively.

A thought. 2030 prophet Klaus Schwab has a particular outdated way of speaking. Maybe bc he is Nueschwabian?

Neuschwabenland

added
And, maybe Neuschwabenland is organised like the new normal?
Just saw this article on Klaus Schwab today from American Intelligence Media (see link).

KLAUS SCHWAB IS THE GREAT BARKER OF THE FOURTH REICH

Talk about a spider's web. Many of the usual suspects are there, like George Soros and his henchman Lord Malloch-Brown (of Dominion voting machines fame). I was not aware of the British Pilgrims Society, which sounds like an Illuminati front rather like Cecil Rhodes' Round Table. I am not sure how good their fact checking for this article was though, as they describe the late Cardinal Basil Hume as being the Anglican Archbishop of Canterbury when in fact he was the Catholic Archbishop of Westminster. The Article directly links Schwab with the secret South African project to develop nuclear weapons in co-operation with West Germany and Israel, which was by all accounts successful.

As a result, some on the internet are now linking Schwab with the character of Dr. Ernst Stavro Blohfeld, the fictitious villain and head of SPECTRE (Special Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion) from the James Bond films and Ian Fleming's Bond books. Perhaps in this case the truth may actually be stranger than fiction.

Would appreciate people's feedback on this article.

Have The Amish (In Lancaster Co.) Achieved Herd Immunity?

No COVID-19 regulations, no masks, no social distancing, plus sharing communion cups and “holy kisses” equals — herd immunity? This may very well be the case with a Pennsylvania Amish community, according to a health official. It also may indicate where the wider society has gone wrong.

From an article by The New American

“Herd immunity, whether naturally or through vaccination, is achieved when most of the population has become immune to an infectious disease, Johns Hopkins School of Public Health explained, “To achieve this, some 50 to 90% of the population typically has to be immune.”

Also a possible factor is that the Amish are healthier than most Americans because of their lifestyle, which involves continual rigorous exercise and the consumption of relatively healthful foods. Note that obesity, a major risk factor in COVID, is rare among the Amish.

But what the Amish story mainly appears to illustrate is the folly of lockdowns. Not only do the data show that these measures cost more lives than they save, but they also may fatally forestall natural herd immunity.

p310608827-4.jpg

Scrolling down to the comments section we find one 'Jim Jones' enlightening the TNA readership:

[..]Clean water/environment, nutritious food, fit body and low stress beats many illnesses. [..] Prevent covid with Vit D3, 10,000 units/day; Vit C, 3 gm/day; zinc, 50 mg/day. Ivermectin, a repurposed med used to de-worm horses kills covid. "Ivermectin" taken 12gm on day one then again on day 3 wipes out covid in 5 days=all better. Walmart in the pet section as Horse Health. Caution though, obese wife got covid, if you're taking lots of meds/and obese don't go into unventilated rooms full of people. Lots of meds depress the immune system. Read SOTT news, and "Virus Mania" (Jan 2021.)

Don't know if he has all the dosages right but nevertheless 👍

Back
Top Bottom