Wow.
"the state will use federal coronavirus relief funds to pay for a weekly lottery beginning May 26."
Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds
The American Rescue Plan provides $350 billion in emergency funding for eligible state, local, territorial, and Tribal governments to respond to the COVID-19 emergency and bring back jobs.
The federal government collects revenue from a variety of sources, including individual income taxes, payroll taxes, corporate income taxes, and excise taxes. It also collects revenue from services like admission to national parks and customs duties.
So Bill Gates isn't picking up the tab for this, huh! No, no - U.S. taxpaying saps as always! How many articles have I seen lately indicating the corporations aren't paying any taxes - in fact, they're usually on the receiving end!

We’re Number 1? GOP ‘Groundbreaking’ Corruption Scandal Biggest in America

In Case You Missed It, today the Columbus Dispatch reported that the HB 6 bribery scandal led by Ohio Republicans is the ‘biggest open investigation in any Statehouse in America.’ The ongoing case has connections to high-level Ohio Republicans and continues to harm Ohioans, as taxpayers remain on the hook for bailouts linked to the bribery scheme. Meanwhile, the ringleader of the HB 6 scandal remains in office, collecting a taxpayer salary while Ohio Republicans look the other way.

“The House Bill 6 case may be charting new ground in public corruption prosecutions by alleging that dark money – undisclosed political money that is common in campaigns and advocacy – was used as bribe money,” writes Laura Bischoff.

As FBI Special Agent Matthew DeBlauw agent remarked: “This case is in a league of its own.”
And the bribery scandal is just the latest in a long list of corruption by Ohio Republicans that includes the ECOT scandal, which left Ohio taxpayers out millions of dollars because of the fraud perpetrated by the failed charter school with strong ties to Republican politicians, and the FBI investigation of former Speaker Cliff Rosenberger.
I have the utmost confidence that our noble and upstanding legislators will be representing the best interests of their constituents. :evil:

More regarding DeWine's latest ploy to get us all jabbed:
At the same that Mr. DeWine promoted the lottery, he announced on Wednesday that Ohio would lift all of its health orders that were enacted during the pandemic on June 2, except for those affecting nursing homes and assisted-living facilities. About 36 percent of Ohio’s population has been fully vaccinated — compared with 35 percent nationally — and nearly 20,000 state residents have died from the virus, according to public health data.
So is this finally the end of masks/social distancing/restrictions on weddings, funerals, graduations, etc.?!!
The reaction online to the giveaway was mixed on Wednesday, with some people saying that it beat the seemingly meager offerings of other states like free beer, gift cards and savings bonds. Others questioned whether the money might be better spent on broader relief from the pandemic and whether the lottery complied with federal regulations. Even some other Republicans bristled at the plan.
Representative Jim Jordan, Republican of Ohio, who has sparred with Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, President Biden’s top medical adviser for the coronavirus, over reopening, sharply criticized the giveaway.

“We’ve gone from 15 days to slow the spread to $1 million if you get the #COVID19 vaccine,” Mr. Jordan said on Twitter. “Give me a break.”
I know it's a lot to expect, but can't people even begin to suspect there's more than meets the eye here - the faint smell of desperation?!! Desperation to ensure we all get this g.d. vax and still, absolutely no question as to why that might be?!!! A million dollar bribe doesn't raise any red flags?!!!

I ran into an article that shows the drive to push for vaccination, not sure if I am feeling disgusted or rather pleased at the seemingly desperate measures that are being taken. This article is in spanish, but the gist of it is that there are restaurants in Uruguay that are offering people a free main course when they show up with the vaccine certificate, gyms are offering one free month and hotels are giving people brownies and wine to those who show a vaccine certificate or have a vaccine appointment.

Of course part of the initiative is to try to reactivate business, which is fair enough I guess to try and capitalize on the frenzy, but it's also rather telling that they have to push so hard to get people to get the jab.

Then there's also the CDC in the US saying that:
  • If you are fully vaccinated, you can resume activities that you did prior to the pandemic.
Though I find it a bit comical that they immediately follow it up by saying:
  • Fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
After all this time, where the whole thing was "We have to trust the authorities and the science! trust the CDC! They know best!" the CDC comes out and says, yeah you can go back UNLESS!!! Someone other than us says otherwise. Taking the wind out of their own statement. in NJ the governor already said that: Masks still required, rules remain in N.J. as Gov. Murphy reviews new CDC guidance, so the CDC saying masks are no longer needed, is a nothing burger as far as the governor is concerned.

I have been wondering lately if they will change their own changed definition of herd immunity, specially in the US with hundreds of millions of doses already administered, I do think that at some point they will reach their 70% and will have to admit having reached herd immunity according to their definition, either that or they will somehow change it up once again or come up with a new variable or something.

I had an email chat with my lovely, clever and endlessly smart nephew who lives and works in Spain yesterday. I was just on a "fishing trip" to see where his thoughts lay. He is a great observer of current events and not much gets past him normally. I say normally as the present situation is totally out of those realms. I sent him a video clip of some anti covid, anti lockdown, anti vax stuff - fairly mild and not too contentious. He made some pertinent comments that showed me he was actually analysing things about the information. His final paragraph was:

"The thought that kept recurring in my mind, reading this article, is that governments across the world just aren't smart enough to perpetrate a conspiracy of this size. Can you imagine the secret meeting of every head of state, including the Palestinians and the Israelis who are on the brink of starting an actual war, sitting down in some secret underground bunker and deciding that they're all going to fake a big pandemic together? They can't even agree on what units of measurement we should all use."

He has a valid point but little does he know that all those governments and heads of state are "programmed" and that there is a number of levels much higher than them controlling the action.

A pity he cannot see what we can see - he would have made a wonderful advocate for the cause. I have finished with conversational gambits with my family about the covid scenario now. One can only go so far banging ones head against a brick wall. My brains are in danger of spilling out. It is obviously their destinies to be as they are and think as they do....sadly.😞
You can tell him (or try to) that it doesn't work that way, that's not how conspiracies are coordinated these days. 'All' you need to do, with the disguise of 'helping mankind' is to:

1. Establish public health related regulatory agencies in the most influential countries in the world (WHO, CDC, EU health agencies). Coerce, bribe or manipulate (for the 'greater good') all countries to follow guidelines and orders from these agencies. Political 'think tanks' and other similar 'influencers' are also a great bonus.

2. Control all main stream media/news outlets and social media giants (with a lot of money that's easy). Silence and censort dissidents. Oh, and prominent scientific journals need to be corrupted, too (with a lot of money that's easy).

2. Install your favorite bribable, dishonest, egomaniac, coercible, or plain psychopaths in key top positions in these agencies, media outlets, think tanks etc. Most politicians are from the start bribable and 'coat turners', so there's little you need to do to manipulate them.

3. During several decades – make several test runs (Swine flu, SARS, etc.) to see where your weak points are, who the problematic people are in your chain of command and what health experts you need to get rid of (the Swine flu PSYOP was thwarted by a number of honest experts). Also, fix the problematic loopholes and counterproductive details in definitions and public health laws (e.g. definitions of herd immunity).

4. During several decades – program the masses through the media to become mindless zombies, then make test runs with various scares to see how they react, and based on their reactions sharpen your tactics and strategies. Oh, and degrading their health and mental capacity through an unhealthy diet, and needless and harmful medication is a great addition.

5. Put your plan into action, and voilà!

I have been wondering lately if they will change their own changed definition of herd immunity, specially in the US with hundreds of millions of doses already administered, I do think that at some point they will reach their 70% and will have to admit having reached herd immunity according to their definition, either that or they will somehow change it up once again or come up with a new variable or something.
I can see that that is already happening. I read the other day in our local newspaper that the 'health experts' in my country have 'corrected their calculations' regarding vaccine-based herd immnuity because....get ready for it...the vaccines are not 100% effective! In other words, because the Covid vaccines are not 100% effective the old treshold of 70% is no longer enough. This made me want to throw the newspaper at the wall! I mean, no vaccine has ever been said to be 100% effective, even by 'their' dishonest definitions, and now they are using this as an excuse to elevate the percentage. Not to mention the well known change in WHO:s definition of heard immunity (only through vaccinations). :curse:

"The thought that kept recurring in my mind, reading this article, is that governments across the world just aren't smart enough to perpetrate a conspiracy of this size. Can you imagine the secret meeting of every head of state, including the Palestinians and the Israelis who are on the brink of starting an actual war, sitting down in some secret underground bunker and deciding that they're all going to fake a big pandemic together? They can't even agree on what units of measurement we should all use."

He has a valid point but little does he know that all those governments and heads of state are "programmed" and that there is a number of levels much higher than them controlling the action.
I noticed this argument a lot, its standard "propaganda" response is what i think. This argument is used a lot on internet and it is designed to target smart people in my opinion, that don't want to do research for themself.

Hopefully another big one in London tomorrow. This time some protestors planning on going to the BBC headquarters owing to the fact BBC ignored the protests last time round.

Incidentally, this protest is being coordinated in multiple countries so keep an eye out on other countries too.

IMG_20210514_081832_410.jpg

Haven't seen this posted here. A note from Eric Clapton

I am an old timer, I have survived, with great help, addiction and alcoholism, and stand now in the greatest dilemma of my life...
I have inwardly stood against our ‘elected leaders’ since brexit, intuitively doubting their integrity and character...
With the arrival of C-19 I hoped that C Henegan, S Gupta and Jay B would lead the way, but when imperial college stepped up with their jailers key, I knew we were in deep trouble...
I am a man of faith, albeit abstract, and what I felt and saw unfold in March ‘20 began to lead me away from govt rhetoric and the devotion of the general public to the PM and his cronies...
I looked for heroes in the house, and found C Walker, Desmond Swayne, and in unfortunate retirement, Lord Sumption...
On YouTube I found Hugotalks and Talk Radio... that was all....
Then I was directed to Van M, that’s when I found my voice, and even though I was singing his words, they echoed in my heart...
I recorded “stand and deliver” in 2020, and was immediately regaled with contempt and scorn...
In February this year, before I learned about the nature of the vaccines, (and being 76 with emphysema) I was in the avant garde. I took the first jab of AZ and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days, I recovered eventually and was told it would be twelve weeks before the second one...
About six weeks later I was offered and took the second AZ shot, but with a little more knowledge of the dangers. Needless to say the reactions were disastrous, my hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again, (I suffer with peripheral neuropathy and should never have gone near the needle.) But the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone....
Then I met a member of this group, who counselled me to be careful and to have a look at what goes on with you guys...
I felt like a veil had been lifted, that I was no longer alone, that it was okay, in fact essential, to hold on to my intuition and follow my heart...
I continue to tread the path of passive rebellion and try to tow the line in order to be able to actively love my family, but it’s hard to bite my tongue with what I now know...
I’ve recorded and will post here another song by Van called “The Rebels” it’s not aggressive or provocative, it just asks;
“Where have all the rebels gone?
Hiding behind their computer screens
Where’s the spirit, where is the soul
Where have all the rebels gone”
I’ve been a rebel all my life, against tyranny and arrogant authority, which is what we have now, but I also crave fellowship, compassion and love, and that I find here...
I believe with these things we can prevail

I was watching interview with Suharit Bhakdi yesterday, and he mentioned that he now cooperates with PANDA (along with Mike Yeadon). I really like their non-extreme and toned expression of pandemic criticism (some answers taken from their FAQ):

Is the COVID-19 pandemic real?
Pragmatic definitions of “pandemic” vary. They commonly include a rapid spread of an infectious disease across many countries simultaneously that causes widespread severe disease or death above the normal level and that is not a seasonal occurrence. In some parts of the world, this applied to COVID-19 in the first half of 2020, although the mortality overall is relatively mild compared to past severe pandemics such as the 1918-19 Spanish flu and several more recent influenza pandemics such as the Hong Kong flu of 1968 and the Beijing Flu of 1993. The UK government even declared that “[a]s of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) in the UK”.

Opinions vary on whether COVID-19 still constitutes a pandemic. In many countries, it now has endemic seasonal characteristics of a winter respiratory virus, while in some countries less affected in early 2020, and countries that had hard early lockdowns, it is causing more significant mortality.

Do you believe governments have overreacted to the pandemic?
Indeed, governments have chosen a disproportionate response to the pandemic. More specifically, there has been an unprecedented imposition of restrictions on individual liberties with a single-minded focus on stopping the infections at all costs, without regard for the harms of the policies themselves. That extreme government action has been based on very debatable data and often unsound models.

Do masks work against COVID-19?
We are unaware of any studies using sound methodology that show a benefit for masks in the general population. The only COVID-19-specific mask study using sound methodology found no significant impact of mask wearing on the spread of the disease. This is consistent with such studies for other respiratory viruses. Mask wearing is a personal choice and should never be mandated.

Does COVID-19 exist?
COVID-19 is a disease caused by a virus called SARS-CoV-2. SARS-CoV-2 exists. It belongs to the coronavirus family, of which seven are known to cause disease in humans. It is a very close relative of SARS-CoV-1, which caused the disease SARS in 2003.

What is the severity of COVID-19? Is it worse than the flu?
The fatality rate in most people infected with SARS-CoV-2 is very similar to that of the flu. COVID-19 is less severe than the flu for children and young people and more severe than the flu for the elderly with severe underlying illness.

Why has the flu almost disappeared while COVID-19 seems to be increasing?
This is a difficult question. Some argue that the flu didn’t disappear and it’s just not being counted now. Routine diagnostic testing for influenza virus is not commonplace practice. It’s very unlikely that all those who tested negative for COVID-19 will be followed up with a flu test. In some cases, influenza may also be misdiagnosed as COVID-19.

On the other hand, it has been observed that winter respiratory mortality patterns are usually associated with a single dominant pathogen at any time, so it could be that (this year at least) COVID-19 has simply supplanted influenza and is, in the main, taking the lives that would have previously been lost to influenza.

Can an asymptomatic person transmit the virus to others?
There is no clear evidence in the literature showing that asymptomatic transmission is a major driver of the pandemic. The poorly supported theory that suggested this, was the main logic behind lockdown policies, which in any event have been shown to have no beneficial effect on death curves.

If you have had COVID-19 does it mean you have natural immunity?
Research has shown that immunity to SARS-CoV-1 exists 17 years later. There is no reason to believe that immune protection from SARS-CoV-2 would not last for years. The persistence of T-cells (white blood cells) has been shown in patients who recovered from COVID-19, which can confer long-term immunity. And of the hundreds of millions of those who have had this infection, it has been extraordinarily rare to be reinfected and get sick; this also implies some lasting immunity.

What is the PCR test designed to do?
The PCR test can detect specific segments of genetic material present in the virus. It can indicate the presence of a virus at the time of testing or previously. It does not prove that the person is actively infected, or sick or can infect others. If the cycle threshold (Ct) value is low (e.g. below 25), this indicates that there is a lot of viral genetic material, and therefore it is more likely that the virus is active. If the Ct value is high (e.g. above 30), it is more likely that the infection is no longer active.

Positive results can also occur from contamination when taking the sample or handling it in a laboratory. PCR tests can remain positive for weeks and occasionally months after an infected patient is no longer contagious.

Their rational stance can be appealing to some in doubt. Mike Yeadon told, that one of the successful methods of attack were radical comments on his Twitter account. Normal people, that possibly wanted to ask him some questions, simply stopped to comment because of that. I honestly think that my sister went for a jab simply because I was sending her articles published on news portals known from extreme stances, QAnon and other of that kind. She simply "cancelled" all the information from the alternative media based on that, and only confirmed her mainstream-leaned view.

To come in this thread is to enter a twilight zone.

Just to say that friends of mine, living in Barcelona, who I considered sane, very naturalist, paying attention to everything, working with natural products, obsessed in their own way with good food, etc. And well! I just learned that they were vaccinated. The reason? To protect themselves from Covid. The father and daughter work in the education field. To protect themselves....

Every time I hear that a friend has been vaccinated it's like losing that friend in a fog, it's really like grieving actually.

In Spain the propaganda is hard, strong. Spanish people show a very low dose of good sense.

I received that video from a friend yesterday. I don't know if she is right but it does not look good...

There is a transmission of something that has to do with the spike protein, and it is not shedding. The spike protein itself can cause various diseases and those who suffer from pulmonary artery hypertension illnesses due to the vaccination will die within 2 to 3 years. -Dr. Sherri Tenpenny

60-70% of those who received both vaccine doses will die or will be hospitalized during the coming third Covid wave, according to the Top Scientific Advisory Body in the United Kingdom. The Official Government statement was released on the 26th of April 2021.

In Spain the propaganda is hard, strong. Spanish people show a very low dose of good sense.
You are right on the spot!

Spain updates its Covid guidelines to vaccinate pregnant and lactating women

The Spanish Health Ministry has recommended pregnant and lactating women be vaccinated against Covid, saying that despite there being no clinical trials among expecting mothers, the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines are safe. ..
Famous last words from Spanish authorities:
"..Although clinical trials of Covid-19 vaccines did not include pregnant women, the available data, mainly from the use of vaccines in the US, does not indicate any adverse effects regarding pregnancy,..”
Imagine the backlash from healthy pregnant women dying along with their unborn babies, because corrupt bought&paid politicians made a decision endangering the populace.

Just as how India has been praising its own "100% effective domestic Covid Jab" as if it were The Second Coming of Christ. Look where they are now! Probably same fate awaits 'High UpTake Countries', like my home Hungary, where half of the poor unfortunates - more than 4.5mil from the 9 657 545 people alive - have been turned into Obedient GMO Potatoes: property of Pfizer-Astra and China.

70% of Vaxxed may get into peril this year, then the Black Death next April. Last year on Sputnik I predicted: "Prepare for major job openings.." Without thinking about the consequences, without taking into consideration that it will be this revolting, nauseating dive into the Valley of Shadows.

Oregon Gov Threatens She Won't Lift Oppressive Lockdown Until 70% of Residents Are Vaxxed

And if 70% actually get "vaccinated," Gov. "Lock-Down" Brown will move the goalposts again. She's trying to make the mask mandate a permanent thing. Oregon also is working on a bill to ban meat. Last year, Oregon decriminalized virtually all drug possession (Portland is being destroyed by meth-head vegans called "antifa"). And yeah, mail-in ballots are the only way to vote. Utopia for sure.

Imagine my complete surprise when Oregon's Gov. Brown immediately flipped to supporting the new CDC guidelines on masks. It reinforces my belief that she's following orders (which is why I've called her a tool), and doing it with precision.

How to outsmart the doomed DEATH CULT masses who now surround us

The masses walking around society today have become a death cult of lunatics who believe a long list of insane, self-destructive things:
  1. That being injected with deadly, experimental vaccines will “save” them.
  2. That America needs to be destroyed because of “systemic racism.”
  3. That men can have babies, women can produce sperm and children should be physically maimed as young as six years old to achieve “gender equality.”
  4. That nobody needs to work any longer, and that government should simply pay everyone to be consumers, not producers.
  5. That Big Pharma, the CDC and Fauci are all good faith operators who are trying to help humanity and save lives.
  6. That all fossil fuels are inherently bad, and society should shut down all pipelines and refineries, plunging America into mass starvation, lawlessness and chaos, all in the name of “the environment.”
  7. That all White people are racist, and that violence and discrimination against Whites is “justice” or “equality.”
  8. That communist is wonderful, and America would be a much better country if it were ruled by China.
  9. That all police are bad, and society would be far better off if all police were eliminated, and criminal gangs allowed to run free.
These are insane, destructive ideas, yet they are being pushed so aggressively by the contrived fake news media and culture programming channels that most Americans now believe these things.
At least half of all Americans may not survive the next five years
The Deagel.com website has long predicted a plunge in U.S. population from 330+ million to under 100 million. Although this prediction was removed on April 20th of this year, Deagel.com’s prediction foreshadows a simple, powerful truth about the American people: The majority of Americans have joined a death cult of sorts, where their own beliefs and actions can only lead to their own destruction.
  • Those who demand the shutting down of fossil fuels are begging to die from starvation.
  • Those who demand to be repeatedly injected with experimental “vaccines” are begging to die from adverse reactions like blood clots.
  • Those who demand a race-based civil war are begging to die in that civil war. (The racist, anti-White leftists own the fewest guns…)
  • Those who demand a communist takeover of America have no clue that they would be exterminated by those very same communists.
  • Those who demand free government handouts and refuse to work are begging to die from starvation and violence as society collapses due to the fact that nobody is working or producing anything.
We are surrounded by death cultists who pretend to be “woke.” They’ve become insane lunatics who lack any last semblance of cognition or logic. They are very nearly zombified former humans who behave as if they no longer have souls.

As a stunning, easily observable example of this, note that the CDC has just announced that “fully vaccinated” people no longer need to wear masks at all, not indoors or outside. Not even in social situations. Watch and see how many obedient zombies continue to wear masks anyway, because they are emotionally and psychologically tied to the virtue signaling obedience of mask wearing. They love their servitude! They love their masks! Anyone walking around wearing a mask after this CDC announcement is a brainless, soulless zombie. In every city in America, you will notice the zombies are now the majority.

So it’s not difficult to understand how nearly three out of four Americans might be exterminated in the next five years, should this insanity continue. There’s no doubt in my mind that at least half the nation would gladly volunteer to die if it meant virtue signaling to the “woke” crowd.

But as I mention in today’s Situation Update podcast, if there are fewer than 100 million Americans still alive after all this, those survivors are going to be the toughest, most prepared, survival-mindset Americans of all. The mass death wave now targeting American’s oblivious zombies will only remove the stupid and the weak… that is, people stupid enough to get vaccines and weak-minded enough to believe what “authorities” tell them. You can bet the remaining survivors won’t be libtards and soy boys.

In a twisted kind of way, Bill Gates and the vaccine industry are actually getting rid of the most useless members of society — people who are nothing more than obedient zombies who have absolutely nothing to contribute to the real progress of human civilization. Obedience is not a virtue. It’s a death cult. And just because a death cult becomes wildly popular doesn’t mean it isn’t still a death cult.

Leftist lunatics won’t be happy until they destroy themselves and as many others who willingly go along with their suicidal agendas. Your job is to avoid getting swept into this death wish / “Heaven’s Gate” cult mindset and maintain your sanity over the next few years as all this unfolds.
This is from Mike Adams. I've refrained from posting his stuff for a while for various reasons. His heart seems to be in the right place, but he seems to go over the cliff on occasion. His observations here are pretty good, so I've included the whole thing.

I'm also listening to his podcast (linked in original article) as he promises to get into the topic of pine needles. At this juncture, there's no telling how important that might become, and it also sounds like a tricky subject.

Retarded.png

Vaccine propagandists infiltrated vaccine skeptics group, found that the skeptics are MORE scientific and rigorous in their thinking compared to obedient, dumbed-down mask wearers

A team of researchers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) infiltrated a Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “skeptics” group recently and discovered that those questioning the official story are more scientific than those accepting it hook, line and sinker.
“Most fundamentally, the groups we studied believe that science is a process, and not an institution,” the team revealed about the findings of their investigation. “Indeed, anti-maskers often reveal themselves to be more sophisticated in their understanding of how scientific knowledge is socially constructed than their ideological adversaries, who espouse naïve realism about the ‘objective.'”
Anti-maskers recognize that official “science” is biased
The difference between anti-maskers and those who believe everything the government tells them is that the former tends toward critical thinking as opposed to blind allegiance and obedience. Just because Fauci says that Chinese Virus injections are “healthy” and “safe” does not automatically mean that this is true. To Branch Covidians, though, anything Fauci says is true because Fauci is a “doctor” and a “scientist” who gets a lot of airtime on television.

“[Anti-maskers] are highly reflexive about the inherently biased nature of any analysis, and resent what they view as the arrogant self-righteousness of scientific elites,” the MIT experts found about those in the skeptics group. “Many of the users believe that the most important metrics are missing from government-released data.”
The MIT study clearly states that anti-mask people are “grounded in more scientific rigor” than the Branch Covidians, “not less.” “These individuals as a whole are extremely willing to help others who have trouble interpreting graphs with multiple forms of clarification: by helping people find the original sources so that they can replicate the analysis themselves, by referencing other reputable studies that come to the same conclusions, by reminding others to remain vigilant about the limitations of the data, and by answering questions about the implications of a specific graph,” they further explain.

In other words, collective analysis that involves many brains is preferable to anti-maskers than simply accepting what one or two deep state “doctors” or “experts” on television claim to be true about the plandemic.
EtTWLjVXMAAbqlV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom