According to the article quoted above high power nano electromagnets are now a reality. Coincidentally or not, the nano coil is made of graphene (a sort of crystallized carbon) which looks similar to the electron microscopy images of the Pfizer RNA vaccine.

Notice also that the nanocoil performed like a traditional coil generating up to one Tesla (equivalent to the magnetism generated by a 8 kg neodymium magnet) while being to 10 million times smaller.

One nano-coil can generate up to 1 tesla magentism?!

Australia's latest 'expert-imposed' lockdown of its most-populous city - Sydney - is growing increasingly authoritarian as Australia's conservative PM Scott Morrison dispatches another 100 police officers to Sydney to enforce the lockdown measures, reviving complaints that Australia's enforcement of its COVID measures has been unnecessarily heavy-handed.

While Singapore announced it will "get back to normal" and will "live with the virus" other south-asian countries are locking down "hard" again. We now officially need vaxx-id's for any domestic travel between islands or regions (Air, train, ferry). On top of this the local police probably decided its a good opportunity to finally make some money using the checkpoints they did setup between towns within the regions. They threaten foreigners who dont own a vaxx-id with prison or 2 weeks quarantine and demand a payment of about 350 USD.

The result is that expats, digital-nomads and families who tried to escape the lockdowns in australia, for example, are starting to leave.

3jab.png
Looks like booster shots are coming...
Imagine the following scenario:
  1. 'Full' vaccination requires booster shots.
  2. 'Full' vaccination rhymes with 'freedom', so they say.
  3. 'Unvaccinated' people are 3 or more jabs behind 'freedom'.
  4. Due to pressure, some 'unvaccinated' people decide to start the jab process.
  5. Jab process takes more than a year.
  6. No 'freedom' even when following the 'rules' because of jab 'time' component. Paradox?
It's like having to apply for a visa just to step out of your own home. 😕
Late to party = also prison?

Today, here in British Columbia, Canada, the health officer and Premier are initiating Step 3 of the reopening plan, emergency measures act will be lifted July 1st

From CBC News B.C. lifting pandemic state of emergency as province gives go-ahead for Step 3 of its restart plan

The provincial state of emergency which had been in place since March 2020 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic will be lifted on July 1 in British Columbia.

Premier John Horgan made the announcement Tuesday with daily case counts steadily falling and the province experiencing one of the world's highest vaccination rates. More than 78 per cent of adults have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, and more than 30 per cent have been fully immunized with two doses.More than 78 per cent of adults have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, and more than 30 per cent have been fully immunized with two doses.

With B.C. now confirmed to enter Step 3 of its restart plan on July 1, recreational travel within Canada will be allowed again, as will indoor and outdoor personal gatherings with no limit on the number of people who can join. Kids will be permitted to have sleepovers with their friends again.

"We welcome Canadians back to B.C. provided you have those two vaccinations," said Horgan. I wonder how they will confirm vaccination status for Canadians traveling into BC, will there be police stops to check status along the provincial border?

Residents will be able to attend fairs and festivals, so long as a public health safety plan is in place. Not clear what those public safety plans are, no mention

Masks will be recommended, but no longer mandatory.

"It is important for us to continue to wear masks in those indoor settings where we're around people we don't know and when we're not fully protected [by vaccines]," said Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry.

Henry says there will be no need to provide proof of vaccination. She added that some people will feel comfortable continuing to wear masks and that should be respected. I suspect, many people will continue to wear masks, and those not wearing a mask will be looked upon with suspicion.

Workplaces will be allowed to ease certain restrictions as they shift from strict safety plans to communicable disease plans which include protocols like handwashing. Again it not clear what those plans are

Step 3 also marks increased capacity for outdoor gatherings where 5,000 attendees, or 50 per cent capacity, will be allowed. This was mentioned in relation to what was called faith services. An example was given of a church that had a capacity of 1000 only 100 would be allowed to attend

Fairs and festivals will be allowed to return to normal, albeit with communicable disease plans, although many of them like the Vancouver Pride Society had already announced they would be taking their events online. Again there are no guidelines what those communicable disease plans are.

I can't help thinking at the back of my mind, that come September 4th I think when Step 4 is scheduled to be announced, it may be a whole different message, given that there is some evidence of transmission from the jab, and there is now free travel in Canada, well to BC. That we maybe being set up for another lock down. Talk of variants is nowhere in the news today in Canada. I also wonder that this may be when the start of food shortages, will start to appear, and another lock down maybe necessary to avoid public protests. Could be wrong, this is pure speculation.

@Zar posted this elsewhere:

"My sister gave me a link to a news article released on October 2020 about the "plan" in Canada. Supposedly it was leaked by a member within the Liberal Party of Canada, but I haven't checked the source. It seems that most of what was planned has happened/is coming.
This is what the leaked documents were portraying the plan to be, bold parts I added.

– Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.(CHECK)
– Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.(CHECK)
– Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.(CHECK)
– Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 – early January 2021(CHECK)
– Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.(MISSED DEADLINE)
– Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.(CHECK)
– Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 – Q2 2021.(CHECK)
– Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.(CHECK)
– Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021. (MISSED, WE ARE NOW IN Q3)
– Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.(MISSED, WE ARE NOW IN Q3)
– Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021. (WE ARE HERE)

So this information may be bogus, or the PTB are having a hard go in terms of meeting their timeline goals. The itinerary itself seems to my mind to be close to the general roadmap for Canada. There were a things that were planned, and acted out.

It could be as you said - maybe Q4 in September is when things really go bonkers. A sudden blast of intensely cold weather that doesn't abate, plus tons of people dying due to the flu attacking so many ruined immune systems. Plus there's the 'cyber pandemic' creepily hinted at by Schwab. And zombies? I wonder what the C's meant when they said zombies. How would that manifest in reality? So I think you've got a good guess there for Step 4 being another step deeper into fascism.

And just to end off on a positive note, as Zar said, the following 'grand old time' is what's to be expected, according to the 'leaked document':

Along with that provided road map the Strategic Planning committee was asked to design an effective way of transitioning Canadians to meet a unprecedented economic endeavor. One that would change the face of Canada and forever alter the lives of Canadians. What we were told was that in order to offset what was essentially an economic collapse on a international scale, that the federal government was going to offer Canadians a total debt relief. This is how it works: the federal government will offer to eliminate all personal debts (mortgages, loans, credit cards, etc) which all funding will be provided
to Canada by the IMF under what will become known as the World Debt Reset program. In exchange for acceptance of this total debt forgiveness the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets forever. The individual would also have to agree to partake in the COVID-19 and COVID-21 vaccination schedule, which would provide the individual with unrestricted travel and unrestricted living even under a full lock down (through the use of photo identification referred to as Canada’s HealthPass) .

Committee members asked who would become the owner of the forfeited property and assets in that scenario and what would happen to lenders or financial institutions, we were simply told “the World Debt Reset program will handle all of the details”. Several committee members also questioned what would happen to individuals if they refused to participate in the World Debt Reset program, or the HealthPass, or the vaccination schedule, and the answer we got was very troubling. Essentially we were told it was our duty to make sure we came up with a plan to ensure that would never happen. We were told it was in the individuals best interest to participate. When several committee members pushed relentlessly to get an answer we were told that those who refused would first live under the lock down restrictions indefinitely. And that over a short period of time as more Canadians transitioned into the debt forgiveness program, the ones who refused to participate would be deemed a public safety risk and would be relocated into isolation facilities. Once in those facilities they would be given two options, participate in the debt forgiveness program and be released, or stay indefinitely in the isolation facility under the classification of a serious public health risk and have all their assets seized.

So as you can imagine after hearing all of this it turned into quite the heated discussion and escalated beyond anything I’ve ever witnessed before. In the end it was implied by the PMO that the whole agenda will move forward no matter who agrees with it or not. That it wont just be Canada but in fact all nations will have similar roadmaps and agendas. That we need to take advantage of the situations before us to promote change on a grander scale for the betterment of everyone. The members who were opposed and ones who brought up key issues that would arise from such a thing were completely ignored. Our opinions and concerns were ignored. We were simply told to just do it.

Attachments

• screeny.png
    screeny.png
    110.2 KB · Views: 5
Question: Is there a thread for possible "Sars-Ncov-2" remedies?

From the "I knew it" Department:

View attachment 47025

Maybe that's why they warn you not to drink alcohol after the vaccination... (?)

A retired nurse come into work recently and said that she was taken to hospital by ambulance at 7.30 in the morning after a fall and didn't get seen to until 11.30 that night. She said there was only one triage nurse who ended up having to pull a double shift and the cases before her were mostly typical A & E but from her experience an over representation of cardio, neurological or psychotic events. I asked her if there were any with cold or flu symptoms and she said 'not one'. She ended up helping out with triage where she could from her guerney apparently. She is intending to write a complaint to the CHO.

David E. Martin, familiar from the Plandemic 2 docu, was recently interviewed by Fuellmich's committee. I just watched the whole thing, and the information he gives is quite explosive. It's impossible to summarize all the 'bombshells' he presents, but a couple of things (some details escaped me):

(1) apparently SARS-Cov-2 isn't novel in any way since dozens of patents containing 'sequences' have been filed years ago
(2) the exact and complete sequence that is searched for in the PCR test is not available, it's impossible to find out
(3) the exact and complete mRNA sequence that is used in the 'vaccines' is not available, it's impossible to find out. Martin says that the spike protein 'recipe' is completely synthetic and created by computer modeling...not sure what that means
(4) variables can be created out of thin air by choosing which fragment of a longer viral sequence you are specifically looking for (comparison: like searching a certain word in a book – you can find it in several places)
(5) Fauci tried years ago to patent mRNA 'vaccines' for HIV but was rejected by the patent office because the presented technique/method didn't provide any immunity – it didn't offer any protection against infection
(6) from what Martin can gather the main goal from the start (starting years ago) was to create a demand to have the masses injected with a 'bioweapon' i.e. the synthetically produced spike protein. He doesn't say anything about why, what the end goal is, though.

I highly recommed watching this.

ADDED: Relating to this there's a research document by Martin called 'The Fauci/COVID-19 Dossier' which I havent' (yet) read, but it could be interesting.

15 days (16 months) to flatten the curve, herd immunity? . . . That's so yesterday and not even a thing according to the WHO.

WHO Deletes Naturally Acquired Immunity from Its Website

This is outrageous. Why is every doctor and medical and scientific professional not standing up against this?

This excerpt from the Great Barrington Declaration states:

Adopting measures to protect the vulnerable should be the central aim of public health responses to COVID-19. By way of example, nursing homes should use staff with acquired immunity and perform frequent testing of other staff and all visitors.

In my residential home this is only me. I am the only official staff member with acquired immunity who has not been vaccinated. (Some of the agency staff are also in this position). Instead of the Government telling me that I can no longer work in the care home sector in 16 weeks time, they should be embracing me (and giving me a pay rise!!) because of all the extra work I would have to undertake.

Naturally acquired immunity is fundamental to how our species has survived since the year dot. The human immune system is a thing of absolute wonder but is being degraded by the foolish and the false into a mere nothing compared to the wonders of the pharmaceutical industry.

My company just sent out a corporate email, offering an incentive of 200.00 to employees who will take the covid vaccine (because it works!) I am living in crazy world.
Update!! The company has raised the "incentive" to 500.00 because the vaccines have been "proven" to be so safe and effective! And not to worry, if you already got the vaccine and the 200.00, they'll give you the additional money.

Update!! The company has raised the "incentive" to 500.00 because the vaccines have been "proven" to be so safe and effective! And not to worry, if you already got the vaccine and the 200.00, they'll give you the additional money.
This whole vaccine push thing is so bizarre, it's laughable at the moment.... But many people will fall for it, like those who fell for it before, it can be devastating.

One cousin, whom even when she asked me for information to make a better decision, I don't know if she saw it or read it, but she got the shot. I recently shared this Heart inflammation link to Pfizer and Moderna jabs and, she told me that I should stop "spreading the fear" 🙄... She was not afraid to take the jab because they are sold as safe.
And, what is coming out about adverse effects is just the tip of the iceberg. For thousands, millions who are taking it, death would be a blessing, I think. The mental conflict of having made the worst mistake of their life is and or may will be a torture.

Back
Top Bottom