It's so naked in its intentions!

The make-believe "Delta Variant" is nothing but a marketing fabrication stitched together from scraps of reality and pre-existing belief, (viruses mutate, right?)

There are probably dozens of mutated variants out there, but the DM has unveiled a fancy caricature device to plug into the citizen's role playing game of Life. One which we can all focus on and rally our narratives around and which will keep us all on the same page, maintaining trust in the system, (trust being more important than a system actually worthy of trust). -After which, there will certainly be more caricature variants to follow, an Epsilon, Zeta, Eta, etc.

When you strip away all the narratives and all the fancy Network News graphics and just look at what is Actually Happening, we will see...

A perpetual, enforced need for every citizen to be regularly injected with government drugs.

That's the actual reality we're entering.

Dress it up all you want. Tell whatever stories about fake viruses. It's more Orwellian than Orwell. Winston Smith never had to submit to bi-annual injections.

We're in the Brave New World edition.

As of the 9th of this month it became mandatory to scan a QR code or sign into many businesses attended in Queensland. This has apparently been the case in Victoria for some time and while fines were threatened it seems that it wasn't heavily policed or enforced. A Victorian friend said that it was easy enough to ignore. At the moment it looks as though it's up to the individual business to enforce. I went grocery shopping yesterday and I waited and watched people enter the shopping centre for a while before I entered and I didn't see a single person scan the QR. Inside the shopping centre each individual business also had a QR at the entry, but once again I didn't see anyone scanning them. One business had a security guard on the door, but he wasn't enforcing anything either.

Just waiting now for those highly publicised conflicts with police over these codes and reports of fines being issued to see how many more people will take it more seriously.

In the featured video, which aired June 22, 2021, independent reporter Stew Peters plays an audio recording1 made by a young woman who suddenly developed Guillain-Barre syndrome after her Moderna injection. Her neurologist believes her condition is the direct result of the COVID shot.

While the neurologist filed an adverse event report with the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), the woman decided to report it to Moderna as well. The Moderna rep does not appear the least surprised by the injury, and appears to admit he’s received similar reports before.

The rep also points out that all clinical trial phases are still ongoing, and that long-term protective efficacy against COVID-19 is unknown. When the patient asks whether everyone who gets the COVID shot — even if they did not specifically sign up to be a trial participant — is in fact part of the clinical trial, he replies, with a chuckle, “pretty much, yeah

Very good interview with a WHO "whistleblower". Besides "Covid" also covers nasal-swabs and transhumanism. She basicly confirms "all"...

Last edited:
I received this comment from Christoph Pfluger of the swiss magazine "Zeitpunkt" and the portal "Corona-Transition" via a friend who got this via newsletter today. I find it worth sharing, as I have exactly the same experiences:

"Where to take the inner truth from?
From itself.
That is why it is called the inner truth,
the truth that needs no external authentication."
Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Dear friends

What you perceive grows. You have probably already noticed this. That is why, in education (and elsewhere), promoting the positive brings more than fighting the undesirable.

In the next few paragraphs, therefore, I'll try to draw your attention to a phenomenon we'd all like to see grow vigorously: love of one's fellow man.

You meet friends you have never known. This is the experience that one can have in the naturally immunized area of society - that is, on "our" side of the Corona Trench. Again and again, and more and more.

I have thought a lot about the reasons and today I dare to offer you a preliminary explanation - in the hope that the common perception may reinforce the phenomenon.

To survive in this crazy society, you have to trust yourself. Assured information is all well and good, so are reliable authorities. But ultimately, you have to trust your own truth.

If you trust yourself, you automatically build a bridge to all the other people who have also taken the step toward their own truth - and you already have friends you didn't know yet. The trust does not have to be built first; it is already there.

Like everything simple, there is a catch: the experience of trust does not come from watching. You can't see the miracle until you trust. A bystander will never understand the joy.

This sounds quite apolitical and arouses resistance from all those who see the crisis primarily as a geopolitical fraud that can only be solved with a strong political response from the grassroots. But: this confidence is also an enormous political resource.

The record 187,000-signature referendum against the latest amendments to the Covid 19 law is not just due to the well-oiled collection machine of the Friends of the Constitution or the issue.

The power behind this unprecedented success lies in the many people who trust each other because they also trust themselves.

Of course, there are also people who are still on the threshold; after all, it takes more courage to trust oneself than others. In view of the many changes in society, work, everyday life and relationships, people often don't know where they stand and where they want to go.

In order to facilitate the step towards oneself in a playful way, we have created a workshop in the Corona Transition together with the trauma therapist Ina Lindauer and the expert for improvisation theater Nicole de Virgiliis: "Become awake: mobile and free for change!" (August 6-7 in Mett-Schlatt/TG, more info).

For us, the workshop is the testing of a hypothesis: We are convinced that the new person who is awakening may need collegial guidance and collaborative help. Because: Even if we have to walk the path to ourselves, we are not alone in this.

On the horizon, of course, beckons an offer of training for the new person. But for that, he must first be perceived. To which I would hereby invite you.

With friendly greetings

Christoph Pfluger, Editor Corona-Transition".

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

For those who are interested in reading the text in german original, here it is:

"Woher die innere Wahrheit nehmen?
Aus ihr selbst.
Deswegen heisst sie ja die innere Wahrheit,
die Wahrheit, die keiner Beglaubigung von aussen bedarf.
Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Liebe Freundinnen und Freunde

Was man wahrnimmt, wächst. Das ist Ihnen vermutlich auch schon aufgefallen. Deshalb bringt in der Erziehung (und anderswo) die Förderung des Positiven mehr als die Bekämpfung des Unerwünschten.

In den nächsten paar Abschnitten versuche ich deshalb, Ihre Aufmerksamkeit auf ein Phänomen zu lenken, von dem wir uns alle ein kräftiges Wachstum wünschen: die Liebe zum Mitmenschen.

Man trifft Freunde, die man noch nicht gekannt hat. Dies ist die Erfahrung, die man im natürlich immunisierten Bereich der Gesellschaft – d.h. auf «unserer» Seite des Corona-Grabens – machen kann. Immer wieder und immer mehr.

Ich habe viel über die Gründe nachgedacht und wage es heute, Ihnen eine vorläufige Erklärung anzubieten – in der Hoffnung, die gemeinsame Wahrnehmung möge das Phänomen noch verstärken.

Um in dieser verrückten Gesellschaft zu überleben, muss man sich selber vertrauen. Gesicherte Informationen sind gut und recht, verlässliche Autoritäten auch. Aber letztlich muss man seiner eigenen Wahrheit vertrauen.

Wer sich vertraut, baut ganz automatisch auch eine Brücke zu all den anderen Menschen, die den Schritt zur eigenen Wahrheit ebenfalls getan haben – und schon haben Sie Freundinnen und Freunde, die Sie noch nicht kannten. Das Vertrauen muss nicht erst aufgebaut werden; es ist schon da.

Wie alles Einfache hat auch dies einen Haken: Die Erfahrung des Vertrauens entsteht nicht dadurch, dass man zuschaut. Man kann das Wunder erst sehen, wenn man sich vertraut. Ein Zaungast wird die Freude nie verstehen.

Das klingt recht unpolitisch und weckt Widerstand bei allen, die die Krise in erster Linie als geopolitischen Betrug betrachten, der nur mit einer starken politischen Antwort von der Basis zu lösen ist. Aber: Dieses Vertrauen ist auch eine enorme politische Ressource.

Das Rekordreferendum mit 187’000 Unterschriften gegen die letzten Änderungen des Covid-19-Gesetzes ist nicht nur der gut geölten Sammelmaschine der Verfassungsfreunde oder dem Thema geschuldet.

Die Kraft hinter diesem einmaligen Erfolg liegt in den vielen Menschen, die einander vertrauen, weil sie auch sich selber vertrauen.

Natürlich gibt es auch Menschen, die noch an der Schwelle stehen; schliesslich braucht es mehr Mut, sich selber zu vertrauen als andern. Angesichts der vielen Veränderungen in Gesellschaft, Arbeit, Alltag und Beziehungen weiss man oft nicht, wo man steht und wohin man will.

Um den Schritt zu sich selber spielerisch zu erleichtern, haben wir in der Corona-Transition zusammen mit der Trauma-Therapeutin Ina Lindauer und der Fachfrau für Improvisationstheater Nicole de Virgiliis einen Workshop kreiert: «Wach werden: beweglich und frei für Veränderungen!» (6./7. August in Mett-Schlatt/TG, weitere Infos).

Der Workshop ist für uns die Prüfung einer Hypothese: Wir sind überzeugt, dass der neue Mensch, der da gerade erwacht, kollegiale Anleitung und gemeinschaftliche Hilfe brauchen kann. Denn: Auch wenn wir den Weg zu uns selber gehen müssen, alleine sind wir dabei nicht.

Am Horizont winkt natürlich ein Trainingsangebot für den neuen Menschen. Aber dazu muss er zuerst wahrgenommen werden. Wozu ich hiermit eingeladen hätte.

Mit freundschaftlichen Grüssen

Christoph Pfluger, Herausgeber Corona-Transition"

Back in 1995, theology professor Pierre Gilbert unveiled plans for mass vaccination.
A very interesting 2 minute video.

Back in 1995, theology professor Pierre Gilbert unveiled plans for mass vaccination.
Pierre Gilbert has been discussed over multiple Corona threads, in posts like this one and others:

Speaking French, I listened to his whole presentation and I'd rate him at an impressive level of "foresight", not quite an integrated narrative but - clearly a somewhat to fairly smart man who realizes he's in way over his head but still tries to tie it together to present it to people who have even less of a chance of getting the full picture. I do not know which sources he was using, but the quality of his information seems much tighter than anything I've seen floating in conspiratorial circles, and he had already collated it by the dawn of the internet. Meanwhile, even dedicated biohackers were probably paying no attention to that science just a few years ago. He was clearly well ahead of the times in foreknowledge. That reminds me of Aldous Huxley, who was also in to the technocrat's plan (through the Fabian Society, assumedly), and tried to warn of where it was going...

Patent document shows that DARPA built covid with the help of Bill Gates, WHO​

1626113322760.png

A patent has emerged

to show that the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) was hatched nearly two years prior to its public release, proving that it did not randomly appear in bats at a wet market.

Great Britain’s Serco Group approved the patent filing for the Chinese Virus a full 17 months before it first appeared, and the entities listed as its creators are many of the usual suspects: DARPA, Bill and Melinda Gates, Defra, the Wellcome Trust and the European Commission.

A filing with the United States Patent Office also lists The Pirbright Institute as a funder of the Wuhan Flu. Pirbright, as we reported before this whole thing spiraled out of control, is directly funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates “nonprofit.”

That patent, dated for approval Nov. 20, 2018, clearly states that the “assignee” of “coronavirus” is “THE PIRBRIGHT INSTITUTE (Woking, Pirbright, Great Britain), funded by Wellcome Trust, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, EU.”

This patent was filed on Jan. 23, 2017, which actually means that the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) was drummed up almost three years prior to when the news started reporting on its spread in Wuhan, and later throughout the rest of the world.

“The coronavirus patent was issued in just 17 months from initial filing – that’s almost unheard-of speed – with very little objection back from SERCO (U.K.)-managed patent examiner Bao Q. Li,” reports
State of the Nation.

What Macron just said to the French people?

Emmanuel Macron addressed the country this Monday, July 12, 2021 at 8:00 pm, in a solemn speech. Here are the main announcements presented by the head of state.
Emmanuel Macron's announcements

Emmanuel Macron announced the extension of the use of the compulsory health pass in cinemas and cultural places at the end of July. It will be mandatory for all gatherings of more than 50 people from July 21. It will be mandatory in cafes, restaurants, shopping malls but also in trains and planes in August. Only people who have been vaccinated or who can show a negative PCR test less than 48 hours old will be able to access these places.

• "Our country is facing a strong resurgence of the epidemic because of the Delta variant, which is creeping into spaces not preserved by vaccination."
  • "We need to vaccinate as quickly as possible. We are a Nation of science, of the Enlightenment. When science offers us the means to protect ourselves, we must use them with confidence in reason and progress. We must aim to vaccinate all French people."
  • "For nursing and non-medical staff in hospitals, clinics, retirement homes, institutions, vaccination will become mandatory as of September 15. Checks will take place as of September 15 and sanctions will be taken."
  • "I call on all French people to get vaccinated now. I call for everyone's mobilization, first of all that of the most fragile people, those over 75 years old."
  • "Finally, I want to address those who were vaccinated first, who will soon see their antibody levels drop and their immunity diminish. As soon as the school year begins, a booster campaign will be set up to allow you to receive a new injection."
  • "Depending on the evolution of the situation, we will probably have to ask ourselves the question of compulsory vaccination for all French people, but I am making the choice of confidence".
  • "In colleges, high schools, specific vaccination campaigns will be launched at the beginning of the school year".
  • "We must put in place new measures to curb the virus. A curfew will be established for Martinique and Reunion".
  • "We must live with this virus. The coming weeks will be those of mobilization to revive our economy.
  • "Our recovery plan is being deployed at a steady pace".
  • "This fall, PCR tests will be made chargeable, unless prescribed by a doctor, in order to encourage vaccination rather than the multiplication of tests".
  • "The reform of unemployment insurance will be implemented from October 1"
Emmanuel Macron also mentioned the pension reform. "The special regimes will have to be removed. Because we are living longer, we will have to work longer and retire later. Not tomorrow, not suddenly, not uniformly, but gradually, over several years and by a system that makes a difference according to the work actually done. The retirement age must be later. ...] Every pension should be more than 1000 euros".

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

:phaser:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom