Well, "i fear not". They are obviously trying hard to force a division between "vaxxed" and "unvaxxed". And this seems to work very successfully.

Currently they are moving towards dehumanizing "non-vaxxers". They are aiming at killing "non-vaxxers". Either by having "vaxxed" killing "unvaxxed" or by killing them in "quarantine camps". Lets do everything we can to prevent this.

Its a classic genocide setup. (See 8-10 stages of genocide)
I am not sure if they will be able to make vaccinated killing unvaccinated scenario.

Guys, so I went to a friend's birthday party this weekend where there were a number of 25 - 40 yr old individuals. Of course pretty much all had been double jabbed.

The thing that really got me was how the vast majority are absolutely fanatical about the jab - it's almost a religious sort of fanaticism. We're talking young people here who have minimal risk from covid. Below are some of the gems I heard
[..]
What's the prognosis here? I'm worried for the future. It was a bit of a scary and surreal situation.

I had been to a kind of mini-mall 2 days ago for buying some wine and saw two woman i know sitting in the inner yard. I did go there, got greeted, sat down and one of the first things they said had been "are you vaccinated". After stating "I am not and i dont plan having one", they basicly repeated some "gov propaganda" like "you must have a vaccination to protect the other people" and 2 of the 3 did leave the table immediatly.

(Thanks for the post Laurentien2)

If reference to this recent Dr. McCullough talk, in an effort to “try” to keep things straight as much as I can. There are 2 things either he has not figured out yet, or perhaps, I have them mixed up.

First, the Remdesivir as I understand it, is hastening death in patients. Maybe even, it is the kill shot in the hospitals. At minute 11 he discusses Remdesivir as if it was needed. (?)

Second, he discusses that the delta variant has been created. At this point I’m confident that mutations are taking place, but not identified as of yet, if they ever will be. As of today, I have the breakthrough cases, as well as the delta variant in the position of “cover story” for the injection’s adverse reactions. That is to say, all adverse reactions are being called breakthrough, or delta variant. If the breakthrough cases and the delta variant have not been identified, nor is there a test for them, that how can someone be identified with it?

It was helpful to see him pointed out that, for any doctor filling out the “volunteer” VAERS paper work on adverse reactions, there is a threat of loss of license and imprisonment if found to be false. That would put a kink in you pencil! And a good reason why less the 10% are ever written.

MMS is a killer therapy and as such, it might help killing stuff. The problem is Humble and his track record. We have a thread about him in the forum. When you have someone like Humble, always err in the side of caution. People have suffered needlessly from his protocols and there are loose ends that make the protocol unreliable for the population at large.

I would choose those complementary therapies with good track records.

He is not a biophysicist. He's a self-proclaimed "biophysical researcher" and otherwise lacks valid credentials. He conducts an experiment on naively trustful people in need. He ignores recommendations and keeps promoting substances that haven't passed required studies. How is it different from what the Gat/Fau gang is being doing?
Last year I started following the Doctors for Truth Mexico movement but stopped because they favored, promoted chlorine dioxide for prevention and treatment of Covid.

Time passed and I found Dr. Karina Acevedo Whitehouse's videos, at the firsts ones I saw, there was no mention of chlorine dioxide at any time.

However, as time went by I realized that she is from this group, in fact she has a Telegram channel, she explains very well, she has many topics and I keep following her, she keeps on giving talks and some of them are focused on chlorine dioxide. I have not read any study she had share about chlorine dioxide, though.

In another whatsup group, a study of treatment for Covid using chlorine dioxide was shared, I read it just to understand why people I know, who are against the injection, follow it, use the treatments etc.... Chlorine dioxide was compared to a drug that is already known to be of little use, I don't remember the name. I mention them that if they had used Ivermectin or HQC, other results would had carne.

In Mexico, several people I know who are against the injection, mouth covers etc. use it. I have shared Gaby's article with them, there has been no feedback. One friend in particular started using it several years ago because one of her children got autism after a vaccine and the only one who believed her was Jim Jumble and since then she has been using it since then.

Recently, with the injections, there have been more people getting sick and they also advise it for the side effects. Dr Karina Acevedo, and her group (including other doctors for humans, because she is a veterinarian) have brought out a protocol for these times from Covid, recently updated with side effects of the injections, it has very good graphs of easy understanding, however comes the chlorine dioxide as treatment and prevention and, that is why I have not shared it here.

Perhaps translating the graphs to english, may be use ful, since the chlorine dioxide is not mentioned in them.

They also created a page to download other protocols in PDF, among them is the FLCCC Alliance, McCullough and Dr Barrientos.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210913_112729.jpg
    Screenshot_20210913_112729.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 10
"The problem" is that this is part of the plan. The health-care system becomes defunct, people will be suffering and they will put it on the "non-vaxxed". Well played, i have to admit.

It may be part of the plan. But I would hesitate to make such a confident statement. Why? My reasoning comes from reflecting on what was said in the following C's session, back around the time when this whole circus was getting warmed up:

(Joe) Well, what reason then are the leaders of Western nations being given that is making them agree to shut down large parts of their countries?

A: There are several complexes of agendas in play, as well conflicts.

Q: (L) Well... We've got some questions from forum members, and maybe if I just kinda go through them it'll get things sorted out. Or do you have something really specific to ask?

(Pierre) I wanted to ask about, "several complex factors in play". It made me think that two factors were mentioned several times: the economic factor, and on the political level a way to increase the power of the authorities.

(L) Okay, so is one of these factors that it was seen that this was a good opportunity to reset the economy?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And they think that they're going to reset the economy and just put everything back together when they decide to?

A: Yes. Wishful thinking.

Q: (L) Is another factor to reinforce their power to be able to lock down, impose restrictions, control people... Is that another part of it?

A: Yes but that too will backfire due to exposure.

Q: (Pierre) About the financial markets or reset: They comment, "wishful thinking". So the idea is to burst the bubble now and then to regrow the markets and make a lot of profit down and up - both ways. Is it an allusion to the previous session where it was said that the next crash will be engineered in the beginning, but then an unexpected factor will enter in and the downward spiral will get out of control?

A: Possible, but the exposure factor will also enter in.

So from this we can learn that there is a complex of agendas, as well as internal conflict at the higher levels of the power structure. So when I hear talk of 'The Plan', to me this errs by assuming a 'homogeneity of interest' or 'unity of purpose' at the top of the pyramid. I think it may be more accurate to assume a network of psychopathic tribes, all attempting to steal each other's territory and resources. I picked up some good hints from the Consortium series about this.

It is also said in this session that population control, lockdowns, and restrictions will backfire. We have already been seeing the pushback in numerous ways: the Florida and Texas Executive Orders, nurses resigning in protest, Joe Rogan's alternative treatment, school board meetings across the US, Reiner Fuellmich's ongoing case, all the people in the streets in France, etc.

It doesn't make any sense to me to unequivocally state that nurses acting on conscience against mandatory vaccinations is 'part of the plan'.

However, it should be said - just because there's been a big pushback doesn't mean that the push for population control via lockdowns and restrictions will fail. After all, the session of 16 Oct 1994 indicates the 'mark-of-the-beast' future we may be headed for. In light of the information in this session, the pushback looks more like a temporary delay for the PTB.

Rather than the nurses unwittingly ushering this scenario in, like marionettes on a string, I moreso see them as becoming a force and a voice against it. I do think you have a point in saying that nurses, like the 'non-jabbed sub-humans', could quite easily be turned into targets of public angst.

Finally, Pierre asked a compound set of questions in this session, ending with the query:

Pierre: Is it an allusion to the previous session where it was said that the next crash will be engineered in the beginning, but then an unexpected factor will enter in and the downward spiral will get out of control?

The answer was:

A: Possible, but exposure factor will also enter in.

So I don't really know what this all means. It may indicate that the global crash will be engineered, but decent human beings will smell the rat and amp up their resistance to whatever measures may be imposed. And maybe if there is a downward spiral it will at least be mitigated somewhat, and not get out of control.

The discussion of the exposure factor indicates that there is a wildcard at play in all this. To me, this implies that I should carefully question the idea of an 'all-powerful, unified Consortium with an unstoppable plan' and seeing everything through that lens.

It's this weird balance where the future is open - but closed. Dark - but bright. Painful - joyful. These days, I think that if I can match that cosmic openness internally, in a state of Faith - and do so without denying the real horrors this world is in for - I think that engenders a mental state where it's much easier to identify the limitations of my thinking, my Seeing, and my Being. The limitations, in other words, of anticipation. And ain't that kinda like the main prerequisite to merging into a realm of service to others, where our hearts will find healing?

Hi Michael
Yes I have to admit I fell for it - hook, line and sinker.

In my defense I have to say that I have been highly stressed these days.
Not being able to focus properly.

The stress levels increase daily as I receive another piece of devastating news.
I am struggling to hold it all together.

May DCM get me through this.
Hi Ocean. I think we all appreciate the challenge of keeping on an even keel at this time. Maybe consider opening up your own thread in The Swamp and networking about it if you think it might help.

(Thanks for the post Laurentien2)

If reference to this recent Dr. McCullough talk, in an effort to “try” to keep things straight as much as I can. There are 2 things either he has not figured out yet, or perhaps, I have them mixed up.

First, the Remdesivir as I understand it, is hastening death in patients. Maybe even, it is the kill shot in the hospitals. At minute 11 he discusses Remdesivir as if it was needed. (?)

Second, he discusses that the delta variant has been created. At this point I’m confident that mutations are taking place, but not identified as of yet, if they ever will be. As of today, I have the breakthrough cases, as well as the delta variant in the position of “cover story” for the injection’s adverse reactions. That is to say, all adverse reactions are being called breakthrough, or delta variant. If the breakthrough cases and the delta variant have not been identified, nor is there a test for them, that how can someone be identified with it?

It was helpful to see him pointed out that, for any doctor filling out the “volunteer” VAERS paper work on adverse reactions, there is a threat of loss of license and imprisonment if found to be false. That would put a kink in you pencil! And a good reason why less the 10% are ever written.

I think that what Dr. McCullough was trying to do first is stop the fear from spreading more. I also think that is audience was people who needed information other than the mainstream media and were looking for his experience and expertise and conclusion so far. He want people to know that there are treatment for the virus as opposed of the view of the CDC and health official that as he explain caused hundreds of thousands of unnecessary death by ignoring early research for treatment and going as far as criminalizing doctor who advertised or prescribed early treatment medication that were highly efficient and at low cost.

He explain that since the beginning the ‘’expert’’ at the CDC or other government agency sowed fear in the public to induce them to accept the vaccine, be voluntary participant in a gene therapy experiment and a shocking testimony of how the authority prevented the research of early treatment, never funding anything that wasn’t pushing for the vaccine or that could cause vaccine hesitancy.

He understand that there is a psychological aspect caused by the fear is causing a kind of trans or spell that inhibit the thought process in many people and most deplorably in doctor who have followed the dicta of the CDC or the WHO and didn’t seek treatment for their patient, preferring to just treat them as ordered, only in terminal case with remdesivir and respirator.

I think that is goal was first to reassure, that covid can be treated if cut early and show by using the CDC is own data that the vaccine is dangerous and unnecessary.

This is undercover police officers brought here to disrupt the peaceful demonstration.

Scandalous manipulation!
Here are clashes organised by Mayor Moudenc and the government to discredit the demonstrations.
I recognised some of the police and friends of the mayor.
I would clean Toulouse from these scoundrels!

Health warning; you may not be able to stomach this but its an abject lessons in deceit and conceit of the worst kind.

Fauci Says Biden's Unilateral Mandate For 100M Isn't Extreme Enough: Mandate The "Hardcore" Refusers

And even still, he can't help the revealing little slip in and amongst the spleen and the bile...

'...people because of their science... (don't say that!) their, their political bent.... feel they don't want to be told to mask up, and they don't want to be told to get vaccinated.

Too true Dr Fauci!

Back
Top Bottom